Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,053 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

After Edo, Na Lagos... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Edo, Na Lagos... (626 Views)

Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet Publicly For The First Time Since After Edo Polls (pix) / Ize-iyamu Goes For Thanksgiving After Edo Election (Photos) / Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Edo, Na Lagos... by ScamHunter: 4:05am On Nov 12, 2022
I've always said that Edo is the most Obified state. I used to think Akwa Ibom comes second but it's really Lagos. That's why Tinubu is redeploying his army of touts. The man is practically scared of the disgrace awaiting him at the polls in Lagos I see the Obidient tsunami connecting Taraba, the most Obidient northern state and sweeping northwards to send Atiku back to Dubai. Tinubu matter na moimoi...

4 Likes

Re: After Edo, Na Lagos... by ScamHunter: 4:09am On Nov 12, 2022
voltron14, buckeyemedia, Ireportlive, DenreleDave(m), tribalmall, PastorOku, OkoAmarashy, FuckOsuPigs, PastorFire, Corrinthians(m), Cryofigbos, TheSameGuy(m), Jemex003, OSUigboFlatHead(f), Billingslord, ChukwuObe, FuckSilly, Nyamuri, Invictuse, Igboland, Sonyboom765, Corporate2020, ObituaryYebo, Announced3, OnionBandit(f), CockAndBullStor, Tinubuwins2023e, VTJN(m), NoIgboSoundTueh, Yoruba1stson, realestate99, IPOBMAN44, Villa12, alanto, TheNiceGuy(m), NyamiriFlathead, NgeneUkwenu(f), beerfraud, ImperialYoruba, IPIGSRSHALLOW, Nigerialabalaba, Mikolo70(m), DeepThroater, Monogamy, Nebulax, NyamiriSlayer(m), MuslimIgbo, igbotormentor, Aderewah, Islandlady(f), Majesty2(m), mighty2, BlowYourMind, LeoDeKing, BoboNogoDie, shortIGBOman, IgweOfNnewi, ThatFairGuy1, haffaze777(m), Igbo(m), Yamiriflathead, YorubaNiBaba(m), omenka(m), Moh247, helinues,

Whatcha zombiiees thought?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Edo, Na Lagos... by Naijabad: 4:10am On Nov 12, 2022
ScamHunter:
I've always said that Edo is the most Obified state. I used to think Akwa Ibom comes second but it's really Lagos. I see the Obidient tsunami connecting Taraba, the most Obidient northern state and sweeping northwards to send Atiku baĺck to Dubai. Tinubu matter na moimoi...

We move

2 Likes

Re: After Edo, Na Lagos... by archangel1(m): 4:38am On Nov 12, 2022
real Tsunami on the cards

2 Likes

Re: After Edo, Na Lagos... by Plus10(m): 4:59am On Nov 12, 2022
They never see it coming, Obi is taking over Lagos

1 Like

Re: After Edo, Na Lagos... by ImmaculateJOE(m): 5:25am On Nov 12, 2022
Akwa Ibom can't be more Obidient than Rivers..

Edo
Rivers
Lagos
Benue
Cross River
Akwa Ibom
Delta
Plateau.... In that order..

Of course, SE states are atop of all them.

3 Likes

Re: After Edo, Na Lagos... by ScamHunter: 5:29am On Nov 12, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Akwa Ibom can't be more Obidient than Rivers..

Edo
Rivers
Lagos
Benue
Cross River
Akwa Ibom
Delta
Plateau.... In that order..

Of course, SE states are atop of all them.

SE states are not even impressive like Edo and Lagos. Benue own is a matter of survival. If Tinubu or Atiku wins, they're finished. Fulani killer herdsmen would wipe them and other MB indigenous population by half.

Plus10:
They never see it coming, Obi is taking over Lagos
Tinubu's biggest concern at the moment is losing Lagos, his cash cow due to the Obi factor.

3 Likes

Re: After Edo, Na Lagos... by ezegold4we: 5:41am On Nov 12, 2022
South Eastern States aren't talking becos they are giving Obi at Least 95% votes From each State in that region,

Forget about The on-line noise From Dave umahi, chimaroke nnamani and hope uzodinma, they want to cash out some billions from Tinubu,

Even soludo is not sleeping, that guy is already on his daily BP drugs,

OBI is already like a religion in South East,

Atiku and especially Tinubu should not Waste Their resources trying to campaign or induce South Eastern voter's, they are core trader's, they know what they want, they will still collect the money and Vote Obi 100%.

1 Like

Re: After Edo, Na Lagos... by TINUBUISMAD: 6:41am On Nov 12, 2022
Obi should forget about campaign, go home, write his inaugural speech and sleep

Re: After Edo, Na Lagos... by ImperialYoruba: 11:50am On Nov 12, 2022
ScamHunter:
I've always said that Edo is the most Obified state. I used to think Akwa Ibom comes second but it's really Lagos. That's why Tinubu is redeploying his army of touts. The man is practically scared of the disgrace awaiting him at the polls in Lagos I see the Obidient tsunami connecting Taraba, the most Obidient northern state and sweeping northwards to send Atiku back to Dubai. Tinubu matter na moimoi...

It's one thing to be obidient, it's another to be registered and have voters card to make a choice. Stop your noise.

1 Like

Re: After Edo, Na Lagos... by Adaibeku(f): 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
Lagos for Lagos
O to ge to iyaloja baba iyaloja
O to ge to remi tinubu
Lagos is bleeding

(1) (Reply)

Labour Party Proposed 80-100k Minimum Wage Is Just An Empty Political Lie / Wike Delivers 10 Flyovers In 43 Months / Mr Macaroni Laments About The High Rate Of Insecurity In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.