Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,013 members, 7,852,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape (38705 Views)

NLC Writes FG, Dismisses Claims Of 80% Agreement Fulfilment / Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape / Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Dopkeena: 11:26am On Nov 12, 2022
So who should we believe?

1 Like

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by kereman1: 11:26am On Nov 12, 2022
Yahoo boy don run mama romance scam

2 Likes

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Tukor1759: 11:26am On Nov 12, 2022
Urheadmaster:

One thing Urchins stand for is on nothing else but on their stomach infrastructure tongue.

Urchins can give out their daughters over a gallon of Palm wine tongue.
you forgot agbado

1 Like

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 12, 2022
Starz825:
J

J-One
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by ElBenny(m): 11:27am On Nov 12, 2022
I think say na only me see that grey hair grin

PlayMaker14:
We all know how much those South Africans dislike Nigerians and they can go at any length to bring any Nigerian down...

A silly South African or maybe her political rival might be behind that parody account and this might be a deliberate intention to tarnish the image of Nigerians and Nigeria... The shameless politician was played by her fellow citizen.

My advice for her is to seek the face of God as she pass through this trauma and also shave that disgusting grey hair in her private part.

1 Like

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Apolocrewe: 11:27am On Nov 12, 2022
Buy dollar at official CBN rate N440/$. 10% commission for me. You should have a domiciliary account, payments in USDT and BUSD also available.

Telegram: @CBNrates

Send me a message.
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Newyorkitis(m): 11:27am On Nov 12, 2022
Hmmmm
Hmmm mmm
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Maleekdon: 11:27am On Nov 12, 2022
Nigerian singer, TI Blaze stranded in UK due to inability to drive right-hand car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEHKyM6Cslk
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Menclothing: 11:27am On Nov 12, 2022
Deny it ok ooo its common in Africa to do that
0ffice shirt 4500
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Minjim: 11:27am On Nov 12, 2022
Just clear your name.
Me I don't trust any politician that's not my family member.
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by CrownLands(m): 11:27am On Nov 12, 2022
It is obvious that the News is fake. Unfortunately, most Nigerian blogs and some mainstream media outfits jumped on the "fake story" and just shared it without any investigation whatsoever.

3 Likes

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by laivwire(m): 11:28am On Nov 12, 2022
Ty
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Originality007: 11:28am On Nov 12, 2022
lhordspy:
You dont need to waste your time in trying to explain to us.

We know the people that took the news serious initially. People who believed buhari died and Labour party will win Lagos state.

I gave up on them, myself.

OBIdients are really giving u tough time, is obvious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by DesChyko: 11:29am On Nov 12, 2022
lhordspy:

We know the people that took the news serious initially. People who believed buhari died and Labour party will win Lagos state.

Labour Party don make you join forces with PDP governor grin grin

Fear who no fear Obi.

We moooovvvveeee

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by U09ce: 11:30am On Nov 12, 2022
Dd
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 12, 2022
kereman1:
Cg

Cg of Customs grin
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Freshgrace4life(f): 11:30am On Nov 12, 2022
Person don buy market sad
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by akwesenana: 11:30am On Nov 12, 2022
South Africans are really more dumb than I thought
One of their savages opened a thread saying all Nigerians in SA are into illicit business.
The foool even believed that Bayelsa State governor will have anything to do with one old ugly duckling hag when Nollywood Actress never finish.
Worst part some idiots were saying it might be his fantasy.
People really dumb sha.
undecided

South Africans hustle more. If you see anyone engaging in illicit trade, either you join him or you report to the police. smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 12, 2022
U09ce:
Dd

Didiola grin

1 Like

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by laivwire(m): 11:30am On Nov 12, 2022

why would a governor of an oil-rich state resort to blackmail for a mere R300,000 (about N8 million)?This is simply ridiculous

Since he can easily reach into the state treasury and siphon same amount 100 fold right. Some people ought to be thrown in jail a long time ago.

2 Likes

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 12, 2022
DesChyko:

Labour Party don make you join forces with PDP governor grin grin

Fear who no fear Obi.

We moooovvvveeee

Aswear grin grin grin. I like as him dey get sleepless nights. It means Obi is working already

3 Likes

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by charlesdinho7(m): 11:31am On Nov 12, 2022
make she get out with her grey hair pussy
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Albertgr8: 11:31am On Nov 12, 2022
Useless Nigeria politicians
Everywhere
Imagine going to s a for sex when there is so many problems boardering his state Na was oo
This is bad
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 12, 2022
laivwire:
Ty

Ty Danjuma grin
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by BigDawsNet: 11:32am On Nov 12, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol!

Na one Yahoo boy wey carry Governor Diri picture dey work, run the woman street, she dey call Governor Diri.

I’m sure what happened was that the guy lured the South African Senator into a nude conversation which the alaye recorded.

Now, the alaye gave the Southy senator bill to pay or he releases her nudes. I’m sure the South African Akata was being stingy with money and refused to pay the bill which made the alaye release the woman’s nudes.

I don’t think Governor Diri has any business here.

If you need placement with fbï.. you should join grin grin grin

Ur analysis set cheesy
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by laivwire(m): 11:32am On Nov 12, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Ty Danjuma grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 12, 2022
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Chemlite: 11:35am On Nov 12, 2022
Douye: wetin U find!
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by NuruDiddy: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2022
lhordspy:

You should be in your grave by now

1 Like

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by drimzsmoke(m): 11:36am On Nov 12, 2022
PlayMaker14:

My advice for her is to seek the face of God as she pass through this trauma and also shave that disgusting grey hair in her private part.

I've been seeking God's face myself to get that image off my head,I've seen the grey pubic hair of older men ooo,but that of a woman isn't something I thought I would see this early in life
....and to think that I went to Twitter to search for the video by myself....nobody forced me sad sad sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Rainstormer: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2022
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) / Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector / Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.