Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,872 members, 7,859,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape (38725 Views)

NLC Writes FG, Dismisses Claims Of 80% Agreement Fulfilment / Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape / Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by jamesversion: 12:07pm On Nov 12, 2022
PlayMaker14:
You are mistaking me for your Dad.

Maybe you are his dad, who knows grin

1 Like

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Chopcy29: 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol!

Na one Yahoo boy wey carry Governor Diri picture dey work, run the woman street, she dey call Governor Diri.

I’m sure what happened was that the guy lured the South African Senator into a nude conversation which the alaye recorded.

Now, the alaye gave the Southy senator bill to pay or he releases her nudes. I’m sure the South African Akata was being stingy with money and refused to pay the bill which made the alaye release the woman’s nudes.

I don’t think Governor Diri has any business here.

You get the point
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Qatar2022: 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
lhordspy:
You dont need to waste your time in trying to explain to us.

We know the people that took the news serious initially. People who believed buhari died and Labour party will win Lagos state.

I gave up on them, myself.
People that believe that drug baron will be the next president

1 Like

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by PlayMaker14: 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
jamesversion:

Maybe you are his dad. grin
He should look for his Dad in your house....

Who knows, you both are brothers. smiley
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by wink2015(m): 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2022
GOVERNOR DOUYE DIRI SHOULD GO TO SOUTH AFRICA AND DEFEND HIMSELF.

Instead of relying on faceless press secretary to defend his battered named.

Nigerian politicians are grossly irresponsible.

They are thieves, sex peddlers and so many more.

The former governor of Imo state, Mr Ikedi Ohakim was proving innocent before he was exposed.

Some Nigerian House of representatives members is it senate went on a tour of the United States during Buhari's first tenure and they were involved in illicit sex scandals.

I still do not believe the story of Mr Douye Diri.

He is telling a cock and a bull story.

There is even a video of one northern state government who was involved in sex and the video leaked to the news media.
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by shineeye1: 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
PlayMaker14:
You are mistaking me for your Dad.

On the contrary, I had mistaken you for an honorable man..

1 Like

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Emmaari: 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
Albertgr8:
Useless Nigeria politicians
Everywhere
Imagine going to s a for sex when there is so many problems boardering his state Na was oo
This is bad

Who be this one??
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2022
Starships4u:
Seasons of accusations and counter accusations....

Are yhu telling me the woman was in a pen friend relationship with her alleged lover?

I don't think it was Duoye Diri...
It's a romance scam.
It's still not out if the world if it were to be him tho....

Let them ask the woman if she has felt her lovers touch before?
That way we'd be able to decipher.

So you believe a sitting governor in a Nigerian state will stoop so low to do such thing for just #8,000,000...

Haba, there is no way it will be him as long as she claimed the man requested for 300,000 Rand's before releasing it.

Money wey no reach their weekly expenditure.
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by alobright17(m): 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2022
Brosbest:
Share the video link grin

I dey/sell funds like zelle,Venmo,Applepay,Greendot,Skrill,rmb and others include gift cards like itunes,Amazon,Google play and cos and I offer the best rate
WhatsApp
+234 8 082 90 888 4

So it won't end in tears after the person Don pay
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Starships4u(m): 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

So you believe a sitting governor in a Nigerian state will stoop so low to do such thing for just #8,000,000...

Haba, there is no way it will be him as long as she claimed the man requested for 300,000 Rand's before releasing it.

Money wey no reach their weekly expenditure.

Okay....
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Chopcy29: 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
drimzsmoke:

I've been seeking God's face myself to get that image off my head,I've seen the grey pubic hair of older men ooo,but that of a woman isn't something I thought I would see this early in life
....and to think that I went to Twitter to search for the video by myself....nobody forced me sad sad sad sad sad

You have been forgiven
Keep sining...
I am your God, I will always forgive you
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
wink2015:
GOVERNOR DOUYE DIRI SHOULD GO TO SOUTH AFRICA AND DEFEND HIMSELF.

Instead of relying on faceless press secretary to defend his battered named.

Nigerian politicians are grossly irresponsible.

They are thieves, sex peddlers and so many more.

The former governor of Imo state, Mr Ikedi Ohakim was proving innocent before he was exposed.

Some Nigerian House of representatives members is it senate went on a tour of the United States during Buhari's first tenure and they were involved in illicit sex scandals.

I still do not believe the story of Mr Douye Diri.

He is telling a cock and a bull story.

There is even a video of one northern state government who was involved in sex and the video leaked to the news media.

Mr man, we know they are not saints and are sometimes involved in illicit sex but he is not the one involved here as long as she claimed the man requested for money via blackmail.

Had it been she didn't mention money(chicken change to Diri), it will be easier to believe he is involved than when she mentioned money.
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Major7: 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
The woman looks slutty. Imagine how many dicks she has sucked in her 60 years on Earth.

That's 45 years x 48 dicks average annually @ 4 dicks per month = 2,160 pricks!! shocked

Weldon Albert Einstein the great analyst. grin
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by PlayMaker14: 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
shineeye1:

On the contrary, I had mistaken you for an honorable man..
You're still mistaking me for your Dad.

1 Like

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Dayaa: 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by IPDGP: 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2022
Like she don hide her account

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by baralatie(m): 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
lhordspy:

We know the people that took the news serious initially. People who believed buhari died and Labour party will win Lagos state.

grin
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Lazenby007(m): 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
illicit:
But that woman set true true

tongue
I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Brosbest: 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
alobright17:

So it won't end in tears after the person Don pay

No even I accept physical transactions
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by FireUpNow(m): 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
One young Naija G-boy don catch that useless old woman as lover dey giver steady online satisfaction come do video calling love making and bill her money nor fit chest nah so guy just leak her old fluffy puzy hair for the world to see. Too bad the guy used the governor's pics for job. Women self too like preeq, at her old age she still want to dey bleep. Old LovePeddler hag
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by GeneralPula: 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
PlayMaker14:
We all know how much those South Africans dislike Nigerians and they can go at any length to bring any Nigerian down...

A silly South African or maybe her political rival might be behind that parody account and this might be a deliberate intention to tarnish the image of Nigerians and Nigeria... The shameless politician was played by her fellow citizen.

My advice for her is to seek the face of God as she pass through this trauma and also shave that disgusting grey hair in her private part.
This is the exact truth..
It’s a political matter..

1 Like

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by DLivingAncestor: 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2022
Trying to use a Nigerian to cover up her mess

Tuehhh
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by SILVERLINES: 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
lhordspy:

One idiotic urchin getting higher from weed again

1 Like

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by jaxxy(m): 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
lhordspy:

Fear fear tongue

If lagosians say otoge then bye bye to Apc like it was for saraki in ilorin.

1 Like

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Lashist(m): 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2022
lhordspy:

See dull mumu. As it is, your life revolves around structureless labour party and igbos. I have told you that you are just jobless and quite useless. You come to a thread about a south african politician's sextape and you still used it to talk about naija politics...people around you must have given up on your stupidity cheesy

1 Like

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by muykem: 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
I don't believe the news from onset.
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Fadafada231(m): 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
PlayMaker14:
We all know how much those South Africans dislike Nigerians and they can go at any length to bring any Nigerian down...

A silly South African or maybe her political rival might be behind that parody account and this might be a deliberate intention to tarnish the image of Nigerians and Nigeria... The shameless politician was played by her fellow citizen.

My advice for her is to seek the face of God as she pass through this trauma and also shave that disgusting grey hair in her private part.

Share the video link

1 Like

Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Moniya4Real(m): 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
All you retards coming to Diri’s defense. I give him benefit of the doubt too, however, if he is not romantically involve with the woman.. his name wouldn’t have been mentioned.
So, what do you guys expect him to say., that he did it or to admit to being sexually involve with the woman. Use your heads guys
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by projet: 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
Who knows the woman's Twitter or Instagram handle
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by Bryan88(m): 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
The woman looks slutty. Imagine how many dicks she has sucked in her 60 years on Earth.

That's 45 years x 48 dicks average annually @ 4 dicks per month = 2,160 pricks!! shocked
mathematician extra-ordinaire
Re: I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape by realestate99: 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
NuruDiddy:

You should be in your grave by now
Lol!!! Another demented Obidient wishing death to someone based on differing political ideologies, I really pity people residing around you offline, you likes ought to be chained with the beasts of the jungle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

House Of Reps Member In Ekiti Defects To Apc,sends Letter To Gbajabiamila(photo) / Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode / Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.