Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? (2524 Views)

Guys, Can You Date This Kinda Female? / How Will You React In This Kinda Situation(pic) / How Safe Is This Kinda Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by lordpf: 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
Long read

I met this girl (ill call her liz) during my year one in university, she was my specc specc, really beautiful and an A student.

I liked her but my friend beat me to it and they dated for a year plus. During that period i got to know her better, though we just kept it at friends level. at some point he treated her badly, she got pregnant and they broke up after she aborted it.

My friend dropped out and left for the uk after their break up. We became closer, and I asked her out. Her response was she loved me but dating me would be a bad idea since she dated my friend.

I eased off a bit and we both went apart and dated other people. Even in my relationships i kept comparing them to her, as she was MY IDEAL MATE. We maintained communication all through this period although it was just minor gist here and there and memes.

One thing i liked about her was She was hard working both academically and financially and didn’t demand much, untill she got an internship role at a big company where she dated a rich guy that spent crazily on her and even paid her per month. This opened her eyes that she could gain more from a relationship. After the internship they broke up and she dated another lower class guy which didn’t last because “he wasn’t really taking care of her needs” ( i know the guy and baba really tried spending on her despite the little he had but she wanted more).

After school we broke communication for a long time and we both had our share of good and bad relationships,

I was shocked when i traveled back to lagos some months ago and found out she was living in the-same estate as me.
(For context were both near our late 20’s, i work and I’m financially responsible and can take care of Myself, but she’s currently unemployed).

We got to talk and i got her contact again.
After some months of communication and meeting, discussions trailed back to relationship matter. we are both single and and talked about us dating, to which She said she still has feelings for me, but gave me a condition that ill need to spend lot of time with her, communicate and all, which I didn’t have an issue with, the then went further saying should also be willing to take care of her needs and prolly put her on salary of 60k per month. ive been helping out when she has issues though I haven’t spent close to that on her in a month. but i asked her again if the money part was necessary and she said yes.

Thing is i really love her but I’m confused if it’ll be the right decision to go all in for her or hold off as im worried if shes here for the benefits or not,

Anyone had this kind of experience?
What do you advice
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by Realguyman1(m): 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2022
Being in ur late 20s already indicate u aren't an indomie generation child. So why are u behaving like one?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by Ajiswaggs(m): 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2022
May you receive sense IJN

Simp

Metchww

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by neonly: 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
D relationship is dead on arrival
You friend will still come and still his share of pukus (old habit never die)
Yur friend will feel betrayed
I can go on and on but I want sleep
Look for yur wife else where abeg

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by Bluezy13(m): 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2022
Apparently, you're new here.
Old folks wouldn't post this.

10 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by phorget(m): 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
You wan dey pay woman salary? nah wa o.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by HITsquad: 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
Any girl demanding you put her on salary in order to be with you doesn't worth it...

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by Opinedecandid(m): 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
Calm down, think deep and follow your internal leads.

But were I in your shoes, I won't consider such a huge liability.

The relationship you are about to have is heavily transactional.

You don't need that, neither now nor later.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by jimmyolasun: 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2022
op we both can share in her bills tho.. tell her i get 20k for TDB and she go suck me shaaa... and my friend is also interested...

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by purehustle101(m): 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2022
Mugu still dey fall in love with these current pump price.. real men don't let pussies dictate the tone. They are millions of pussies to bang for Christ sake.. why waste your time on one.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by PerfectStranger(m): 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
A SIMPle lad is about to purchase a liability. A Nigerian used, at that.

9 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by Femolacaster(m): 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2022
Go on and be paying her now? Just continue pouring water in an empty basket, it will surely be full one day!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by AyobamiIsaac12: 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
Op, all the intels you've got point that this lady is not your missing rib, but you're saying otherwise.

She's tasted money from the big guys so just expect some negative reactions from her if at any point in time you fail to meet up with her demands.

Her telling you to put her on a salary of 60k shows how lazy she's become for a lady who was once hardworking. This lady is for the streets. You need to ditch her because she's not qualified to be in a relationship. And I want to advise you to think deeply with your head and not give room for your feelings to becloud your reasoning.

If you proceed, she'll manipulate you emotionally and this will hurt you on the long run. Put your career into consideration cry

12 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by Raalsalghul: 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
Op is in his late twenties, probably just started life yet he wants to start paying a woman's salary?

So there are no other things you can invest that money into: further education, starting a business, a building, funding a project perhaps?

And let's even assume for a second that you are well off and 60k is no big deal to you (chicken change), who's to say she won't monkey branch when another guy offers to pay her a 100k monthly or play you both?

Somebody that has two hands, two legs, not disabled, the same education and skillset just like you na im you wan dey pay salary? undecided

If all what you said is true, then you're a fool Op and you know what they say about a fool and his money. grin

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by Clinghton: 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
She would leave or cheat if she meets someone richer than you, that is her foundation.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by Nicepoker(m): 12:09am On Nov 13, 2022
You want to date a broke animal. Paying her 60k a month is she your employee?

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by ElPayaso(m): 12:49am On Nov 13, 2022
I for call you a SIMPle man but it would be a thing of shame to SIMPle men.... How the heck will you put a girl on a 60k monthly payment?? That's 720k in a year... And I'm sure you go still dey finance her other bills apart from the 60k monthly payments...

Oya talk true, if na person reason you this kain matter, wetin you go tell the person?

Reason am o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by galantjoe(m): 1:29am On Nov 13, 2022
Spending 60k stupidly on female friend is simping

She doesn't deserve it
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by MrMcJay(m): 2:17am On Nov 13, 2022
lordpf:
Long read
(For context were both near our late 20’s, i work and I’m financially responsible and can take care of Myself, but she’s currently unemployed).
What do you advice

Your mother that gave birth to you, how much do you spend on her monthly?
Do you save up to 120k monthly?
But you are asking us about a girl that is putting you under stupid conditions.
A girl asked you to put her on an allowance of 60k monthly and you didn't run away. At your age, you should have some level of commonsense and exercise better judgment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by techWriter1: 3:16am On Nov 13, 2022
May you recieve feeling IJNSimpMetchww
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by Rexymania(m): 4:04am On Nov 13, 2022
I don't have anything to say
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by Gerrard59(m): 4:07am On Nov 13, 2022
Why are many Nigerian men this foolish? embarassed It is disheartening at this point. You pay a woman you are dating a salary every month? cry I want to assume this tale is a lie, but if it is remotely true, I really wish that lady deals with you to a point you become financially wrecked.

I admire seeing irresponsible people being dealt with ruthlessly and thoroughly!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by Musty112: 6:21am On Nov 13, 2022
How the fact that she has slept with numerous guys whom u are aware of and even got pregnant does not disgust u is a mystery to me. For someone u want to marry Maybe it is my environment and upbringing sha

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:11am On Nov 13, 2022
Bro u re dy 1 in luv. dat girl doesn't luv u one bit

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by Sucre6: 7:14am On Nov 13, 2022
Op listen carefully, that girl doesn't love you, she only accepted the relationship because of those benefit she listed such as monthly allowance of 60k, just stop being a simp and move on, break off whatever you both are having and move the hell on.

Cut her off completely. I ain't gonna call u simp, but you sure acting like one.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by obinna58(m): 7:27am On Nov 13, 2022
I felt pain reading this, what a hardcore choice less simp.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:32am On Nov 13, 2022
Lamba no dey ever tire una to blow.

Ahan.

Anything for the clicks and FP.

Toor!

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by SPAMBOX7: 7:38am On Nov 13, 2022
Realguyman1:
Being in ur late 20s already indicate u aren't an indomie generation child. So why are u behaving like one?
I wonder bro. Some men were born to simp forever. And there is nothing anyone or Redpill can do about it so all of you advising them are just wasting your time
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by Kenneth10110(m): 7:54am On Nov 13, 2022
lordpf:
Long read

I met this girl (ill call her liz) during my year one in university, she was my specc specc, really beautiful and an A student.

I liked her but my friend beat me to it and they dated for a year plus. During that period i got to know her better, though we just kept it at friends level. at some point he treated her badly, she got pregnant and they broke up after she aborted it.

My friend dropped out and left for the uk after their break up. We became closer, and I asked her out. Her response was she loved me but dating me would be a bad idea since she dated my friend.

I eased off a bit and we both went apart and dated other people. Even in my relationships i kept comparing them to her, as she was MY IDEAL MATE. We maintained communication all through this period although it was just minor gist here and there and memes.

One thing i liked about her was She was hard working both academically and financially and didn’t demand much, untill she got an internship role at a big company where she dated a rich guy that spent crazily on her and even paid her per month. This opened her eyes that she could gain more from a relationship. After the internship they broke up and she dated another lower class guy which didn’t last because “he wasn’t really taking care of her needs” ( i know the guy and baba really tried spending on her despite the little he had but she wanted more).

After school we broke communication for a long time and we both had our share of good and bad relationships,

I was shocked when i traveled back to lagos some months ago and found out she was living in the-same estate as me.

We got to talk and i got her contact again.
After some months of communication and meeting, discussions trailed back to relationship matter. we are both single and and talked about us dating, to which She said she still has feelings for me, but gave me a condition that ill need to spend lot of time with her, communicate and all, which I didn’t have an issue with, the then went further saying should also be willing to take care of her needs and prolly put her on salary of 60k per month. ive been helping out when she has issues though I haven’t spent close to that on her in a month. but i asked her again if the money part was necessary and she said yes.

Thing is i really love her but I’m confused if it’ll be the right decision to go all in for her or hold off as im worried if shes here for the benefits or not,

What do you advice

SIMply pay her the 60k per month and she will dumb you when she has saved enough from you then dumb you for someone better or another SIMpleton.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by Mercury12(m): 8:17am On Nov 13, 2022
Lol
Nawa o.
Why you just wan stubbornly shook head for problem like this?
As your life dey go smooth you no like am?
This your obsession made you to even monitor her life and knows every guy she is dated lol
Your own breakfast go too hot. and u no fit chop am cheesy

Get out of that fantasy world. Things with her is already messed up. She was honest with you and told you that. She dated your friend too.
There are millions of other single girls you can date with less complications.

Secondly placing her on salary part is absurd and to think that you even confuse on what to do about it makes me think you not using your brain when it comes to her cheesy
She is not your wife and such self entitlement is sickening. That tells a lot about her already.
Abandon that ship bro
Re: Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? by Ehinjuola: 8:27am On Nov 13, 2022
In this 21st century, you want to put a woman on a payroll??
For what exactly?
For coochies or what??

Since you claimed you guys are in your late 20's, have you sit yourself down and ask whether the same girl haven't seen serious guy that want to marry her even more serious than you, what happened to the relationship??

If I were you, this and many more is what I will keep pounding on in my instinct world.

But incase you've not done that lemme render you small assistance.

I pray as today is SUNDAY, by the power of WORD, I decree and declare sense that superside beyond human comprehension may GOD bestow it upon you IJN...

Can I hear sound AMEN from OP n his well wishers?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Annoys Girls Most / I Need A Cougar / Happy New Month To You My Sweethearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.