Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Do I Need To Do More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Need To Do More (776 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Need To Do More by Desert01: 12:19am On Aug 24, 2011
I have been a quite lad probably being on the book side for sometime. I am presently in need of a GF but I find it hard to get one . When I try asking a lady out I get turned down that if I ever try. Just a side question do ladies want to be chased constantly or is a No suppose to be a No ? I get confused with all this signs of their and wouldn't want to be embarrassed by them just because I'd like to go out with her. I have been told on 2 different occassion by some ladies that they were hitting on me but I was acting like I did not care whereas I am actually terrible with signs .

What practical adivce can I get as regards getting a Gf . I would cherish the cherish the contribution of a female nairalander more
Re: Do I Need To Do More by MMM2(m): 12:29am On Aug 24, 2011
op
u better concentrate in ur studies 2 avoid u having problems in ur life angry
Re: Do I Need To Do More by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 24, 2011
u want my advice focus on your book like me so when that cash comes u can pick from a multitude of babes,besides Relationship are bound to fail and u might lose your focus from your studies and lose part of your sanity,#true story. obviously girls here will give u some lame excuse to keep watching for signs and to keep trying, come on we both know you're not that jobless to watching for signs.
Re: Do I Need To Do More by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 24, 2011
@poster
FIRST of all let me just say that women are just like you and me, the minute you stop putting them on a pedestal, is the minute you will live a fuller stressful life.

SECOND there is nothing wrong with being turned down by females, the losers are the one who never try at all.

THIRD stop thinking that all women have a "manual" that you will use for each and everyone of them. feel your way around them and try to figure out if her NO means "not now", "try harder" or "fukc off"

FOURTH DO NOT think that money will get you women, it will only get you golddigging biatches. if a woman dont want to date you when you are poor/not flashy then she has NO PLACE in your life when you've made it. NOW is the time to discover a true gem of a gf, not later. so go out there and find her!

LAST be yourself, that's all that matters here. dont try to be someone you are not, as it wont last and it is a sure way to fail (in the long run).
Re: Do I Need To Do More by MrsChima(f): 3:02am On Aug 24, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do I Need To Do More by tpia5: 3:21am On Aug 24, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
FIRST of all let me just say that women are just like you and me, the minute you stop putting them on a pedestal, is the minute you will live a fuller stressful life.

SECOND there is nothing wrong with being turned down by females, the losers are the one who never try at all.

THIRD stop thinking that all women have a "manual" that you will use for each and everyone of them. feel your way around them and try to figure out if her NO means "not now", "try harder" or "fukc off"

FOURTH DO NOT think that money will get you women, it will only get you golddigging biatches. if a woman dont want to date you when you are poor/not flashy then she has NO PLACE in your life when you've made it. NOW is the time to discover a true gem of a gf, not later. so go out there and find her!

LAST be yourself, that's all that matters here. dont try to be someone you are not, as it wont last and it is a sure way to fail (in the long run).

you sound miserable, as always.

nothing new.
Re: Do I Need To Do More by Mynd44: 3:35am On Aug 24, 2011
^^^
Really?
Re: Do I Need To Do More by Desert01: 6:33am On Aug 24, 2011
I have focused on my book for so long rounding lipsrsealed up my masters now and still nothing yet. I have worked for sometime before my masters and during my "work time" I have had no Gf because I was just too busy 6:00am to 11:00pm (Hold up included) kinda of work. So I am just wondering when should I start looking then.
Re: Do I Need To Do More by kpolli(m): 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2011
Am sure the poster meant he was thru with his studies. . . . become friends, make sure she is single, ask sexkillz for signs that she likes u (cos i am not in the mood to list it), n if she digs u ask her out
Re: Do I Need To Do More by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2011
Desert01:

I have focused on my book for so long rounding lipsrsealed up my masters now and still nothing yet. I have worked for sometime before my masters and during my "work time" I have had no  Gf because I was just too busy 6:00am to 11:00pm (Hold up included) kinda of work. So I am just wondering when should I start looking then.

by what you wrote we can understand that you dont even have time for yourself, how can you therefore hope to have time for a GF?!

you need to find time to socialize, go out there, mingle with people, meet friends, go to parties, hang out etc. at the moment you have other priorities in your busy life, so wait until you have proper time to get to know someone.
Re: Do I Need To Do More by follypimpi(m): 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster

GBAM!
Re: Do I Need To Do More by bittatruth(m): 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2011
Maybe your just 2 boring.

Contact me for special dating counselling.
Re: Do I Need To Do More by Dondav(m): 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2011
bittatruth:

I'll Need that too!
Re: Do I Need To Do More by pk1(m): 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2011
@poster
Money > power > respect
Re: Do I Need To Do More by pk1(m): 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2011
bittatruth:

sounds kool, u know what? let me collect the fees while u do the counselling,,,what say yu?
Re: Do I Need To Do More by bittatruth(m): 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2011
^^Lol yea right tongue

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Would Agree To Such Request From Your Guy / Its Val. Show your boy some love. / I Love Her And Love Her,but She Love Him And Love Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.