Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State (21964 Views)

Underage Voters Uncovered In Abia State INEC Register / Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto / 2019: Plot To Hack INEC Database, Fear Heightens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by Albertgr8: 5:39am On Nov 18, 2022
Multiple registration still exit nawaoo
Useless country
Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by Isahalbash(m): 5:44am On Nov 18, 2022
franchasng:
North have 1 billion registered voters, this is how they get such overblown number of voters.

The North is the number one reason Nigeria has remained in the dark angry

Just like these ones

Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by Isahalbash(m): 5:46am On Nov 18, 2022
Isahalbash:

Just like these ones

Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by PointZerom: 5:51am On Nov 18, 2022
madridguy:
Do you hack the INEC server or how come you're able to access such classified information.

See your son here. I am waiting for him at the PU. grin grin grin

Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by Bobbiee: 6:00am On Nov 18, 2022
South can't win against the north. They're more populated. We can also register our kids but it still wouldn't make a difference. The North is fully into polygamy so they have more kids than us

1 Like

Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by 9japride(m): 6:02am On Nov 18, 2022
Doyou2019:

Parents of these rascals go enter mosque later today and on Sunday seeking to continue with the crass hypocrisy they call religion. They only want to be seen to be godly .Awon ignorant omo ases! They are so deluded.
Sure hell be dem end!

As for this news, INEC owes us a responsibility to track down its officials commiting this crime and have them punished by the law. They know their staff who registered whom, when and at where. It's their call because if this nation burns because of the 2023 elections, INEC will be held fully responsible.
[color=#006600][/color]

Very true, if it was through over zealousness of our religious people I believe Nigeria will be the most developed country. They would have used faith without any active work to build mega structures in the country. In addition, I have a feeling that most desperate politicians now recruited psychopaths to do their election drive. When you read some comments here it's just too disgusting and one will imagine those kind of people are really humans living amongst us. Everything in this country is usually extreme especially in the bad part. But any anything good, they avoid it. Though I am not really supprised about some trolls here. Imagine a political thug and illegal tax extortionist having an android phone? They will post very unreasonable things. I fear for the future of the country. So many wicked and cold blooded people in our society.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by Raph82(m): 6:06am On Nov 18, 2022
deNet:
If only they will cancel borno state from

anything presidency voting next year,their cheat is too much
If you should go by that, then I don't think any northern state is worthy to vote in 2023, because this act cuts across all the northern states. If you get to Sokoto, you'll be shocked by the number of underaged voters with cards. I know these things because I served in the north.

1 Like

Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by Unrated900(m): 6:07am On Nov 18, 2022
Their father used them as DP on inec’s portal
Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by Adeoye11(m): 6:15am On Nov 18, 2022
franchasng:
North have 1 billion registered voters, this is how they get such overblown number of voters.

The North is the number one reason Nigeria has remained in the dark angry

If you have been to north well, you go know say nah norms for there!
I have witnessed where all this underage kids dey reg.
I just laugh comot dea
Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by Brushstrokes20: 6:17am On Nov 18, 2022
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!

The shithole is a bad joke undecided undecided
Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by Genesiis(m): 6:26am On Nov 18, 2022
This is a total rubbish
Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by Ekpekus(m): 6:32am On Nov 18, 2022
dustmalik:
A voter should only be able to view his or her own data, and not others'
So if INEC had posted the hard copies of the voter's register at the PU (as it was done before) others won't see it abi?
Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by Atlantis585: 6:39am On Nov 18, 2022
Just wait until we reach Kano.

More than 70% of the registered voters are under 13.

That’s why they keep claiming to have more people than my home state, Lagos. grin

1 Like

Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by snowball11(m): 6:39am On Nov 18, 2022
These are the fools that contributed to bringing the most useless president Nigeria ever had! grin

1 Like

Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by juniior(m): 6:40am On Nov 18, 2022
madridguy:
Do you hack the INEC server or how come you're able to access such classified information.

It's not classified information you illiterate. You cabal mentors want to keep you uneducated and ignorant. LEARN
Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by Babastrong(m): 6:49am On Nov 18, 2022
[quote author=deNet post=118359515]If only they will cancel borno state from

anything presidency voting next year,their cheat is too much [kikiikiki. See their reasonings. So because Obi is a liar, all other contestants should be denied the right to contest for the presidency. NO! We need quarantine for the liar. Lol.]
Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by hssd8nland: 6:49am On Nov 18, 2022
Kingsmeal:
Hello INEC Nigeria, are we going into 2023 election with underage voting from the North!?

People, please look at the faces of these kids and check the DOB. How can these kids be born in 1992!? How were they don’t deemed invalid registrations!?

Is this the numbers they keep saying the north have?

This is the source link for those that want to check theirs..
https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/Home/start
Its not only borno its almost every state in the country ... stop this one-sided allegations
Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by MasterJayJay: 6:57am On Nov 18, 2022
The stupid mODE that deleted my comment, you think I wouldn't notice?

Hypocrites!! This thread of Borno was created first before that of Abia but you pushed that of Abia to the front-page first. If I didn't call out your hypocrisy last night, you would have left this one of Borno in the back page
Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by Coolgent(m): 6:59am On Nov 18, 2022
Even GEJ himself grin

1 Like

Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by HRMK: 7:07am On Nov 18, 2022
relax!they would all be removed from #inec database!!
Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by fredoooooo: 7:09am On Nov 18, 2022
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by fredoooooo: 7:10am On Nov 18, 2022
Una don start to dey cry again,look you can't cry to achieve this presidency, we go rather buy towel for you to dry your tears ..
The ones seen in Anambra nko ?
Crying, lying etc will not save you , you will lose in this world they will hear in heaven ...

grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by Maddestdp(m): 7:11am On Nov 18, 2022
madridguy:

Not a hack. Inec gave a page on their website for voters ro check the register and confirm you details are well captured and to help clean the system the more. The link is available in INEC pages on SM
Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by fredoooooo: 7:12am On Nov 18, 2022
Coolgent:
Even GEJ himself grin
You dey mind those phools , they think they're wise bit every other regions are wiser ...

1 Like

Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by xevove2061: 7:15am On Nov 18, 2022
madridguy:
Yes, North are reason a governor is sharing kerosene to his people.

North is the reason an ex governor had 2 bullion vans visit his lagos residence on an election day which was a weekend. Una mumu must complete.
Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by stano2(m): 7:21am On Nov 18, 2022
madridguy:
That means you are not a registered voter, because this info is available on INEC portal, and you can see everyone’s info that registered same place as you.
Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by stano2(m): 7:23am On Nov 18, 2022
Bobbiee:
South can't win against the north. They're more populated. We can also register our kids but it still wouldn't make a difference. The North is fully into polygamy so they have more kids than us
Keep quiet, this is wrong.
Are there supposed to be underaged registered voters, are we supposed to be competing on who’s best at cheating practices?
Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by amstamon: 7:27am On Nov 18, 2022
See the one i found myself

Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by Gopkk(m): 7:27am On Nov 18, 2022
dustmalik:
This is a breach of voters' information by Inec, which is supposed to be confidential.
I expect Inec to fix this flaw as soon as possible.
Breach of Underage Voters... Confidential to Do wrong... Right.. Nigeria truly has many De Mons and Evil Workers
Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by snoopz: 7:28am On Nov 18, 2022
madridguy:
Nothing is top secret, go to the inec portal, the registered list is there.
Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:28am On Nov 18, 2022
deNet:
If only they will cancel borno state from

anything presidency voting next year,their cheat is too much
Imagine how dull you are
Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by Macphenson: 7:32am On Nov 18, 2022
madridguy:

Chaiii, see ignorance exposure. So you dont know you can now access information easily on INEC portal.

You are pained your 7 million votes has been exposed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘Very Soon Atiku Will Land In Aso Rock And Change The Change’ – Ben Murray-bruce / Restructuring: Politicians Gather In Awka To Discuss The Future Of Nigeria (Pic) / Salihu Kadiri: Amotekun Targeted At Fulani Herders — Sarkin Fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.