Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Tips To Flow Naturally With Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips To Flow Naturally With Women (482 Views)

Type Of Girls You Dont Need CD To Flow With / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips To Flow Naturally With Women by lifeizgood: 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
I am finding it quite difficult to flow naturally when communicating with women. I've lived with this for a long time but now, I have relocated to a new location where I will have to be visiting my brother in-laws house.
I find it so embarrassing being there and not flowing in their discussion. More embarrassing is when I only call ladies when I want to satisfy my sexual urge.
I was rebuffed by a female friend yesterday who quarried me of calling her only for sex.
This lack of communication has caused me respect as many have taken me for granted.
My usual communication has been;
1. How are you
2. How was your night
3. Where did you go
And such questions which has been boring even to me not to talk of the other person.
Because of this lack of communication, settling my eyes on the opposite sex has been a difficult task as I mostly look the ground.
Most at times, while trying to set my eyes fixed at the eyes of the opposite sex, I unintentionally wander around their breasts and laps and you know how uncomfortable such lady would be.
I know that I am not good with women reason I am here for tips and advise.
Who, can be of help?
How do I go about setting myself free from this.
My major place of having sex regularly is joints and even at that, I feel so shy going there.
Help me Fam.

1 Like

Re: Tips To Flow Naturally With Women by HITsquad: 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
Confidence is all need.

Whenever you meet a girl, Find a way to trick your brain into believing that you are talking to a fellow guy... That's your hint.
Re: Tips To Flow Naturally With Women by lifeizgood: 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
HITsquad:
Confidence is all need.

Whenever you meet a girl, Find a way to trick your brain into believing that you are talking to a fellow guy... That's your hint.

Thank you however, I do believe that I have reasoning block.
Most times, I do not reason in line with others and fitting into communication with boys is another heavy task.
I find it difficult to free up myself around boys and girls.
People take me to be hostile as I rarely speak. They become uncomfortable not knowing the main reason of keeping quite is not knowing what to contribute.
Other times I feel tired when people are talking to me and just find a way to either sleep or stroll out.
This thing dey worry me Ahswear.

1 Like

Re: Tips To Flow Naturally With Women by bushjeph: 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2022
Sociopath. U need a psychologist to treat you.

1 Like

Re: Tips To Flow Naturally With Women by Franzinni: 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
It's simple... Be interested about the other person and ask them open ended questions.

Try to provide value when having a conversation it could be something as simple as a better way of doing things that you know works.. the law of reciprocity will do the rest.

But remember never waste your time with people who try to waste your time... I believe the greatest friend a human can have is themselves. ...I always crave times alone with myself.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How...can Men Be Careless Like Women? / Why Do Men Cook Faster Than Women? / A Cure For Stuttering (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.