Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

Do This And Live Always And Make So Much Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do This And Live Always And Make So Much Love (230 Views)

How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money / I Attempted My Girl To Know How Much Love She Have Me / I Have A Feeling I Might Loose A Girl I So Much Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do This And Live Always And Make So Much Love by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
When you tell the testimony it's sweet and very simple! Go through the longsuffering they wouldn‘t.

Have the experience! Testify and be a worthy witness for generations yet unborn.

Don‘t destroy the old tradition of love, sound mind and great boldness to venture into the impossible.

Share divine goodnews to all men.

They already have their problems and knows their sins, why remind them again?

CHRIST JESUS gives you all the testimony you‘d ever need. Grab HIS HANDS and fight for love. Fight the unseen wars.

Satan is our common enemy! Paint it black and white, he can‘t hide from my eyes

You‘ren‘t my enemy and couldn‘t ever be.

Satan is hatred and he wants you living that way forward to hell fire.

Let love lead! We are sons and daughters of love.

I mean real LOVE from your heart of hearts and all of you.

(1) (Reply)

Man Cancels Wedding As He Finds Out That Wife-to-be Has 2 Kids / Brazil Vs Croatia Live -- Free / Its Good To Have A Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.