Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

I Need A Single Mom For A Serious Relationship Or A Very Mature Lady Of 35yrs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Single Mom For A Serious Relationship Or A Very Mature Lady Of 35yrs (263 Views)

UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport / In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Single Mom For A Serious Relationship Or A Very Mature Lady Of 35yrs by edunaragold(f): 7:59am On Nov 14, 2022
Sometimes this word they call marriage is God's given, you may think your plans are perfect but wait till God execute his own,I figured out that young ladies this days takes advantage of the fact that I fall in love easily and show them appreciation,they take my love for granted.so now I want a matured lady proberly in her 35yr that is ready to stay am 30 though,not using the odds against me.small girls too get wahala,.you may be angry that you are not yet married, but not all woman will be married, not all men too, some will marry and still divorce, I figured out that marriage may not be the key but a good relationship also makes a good couple.

The Truth is that most Young girls feel confused and do shakara , but forget that the small child that called them aunty will end up married, before them. Men don't get old, all they need is money , and any teen could date them, but a woman in his 30s is already packing one side for the younger teens that grows breats fast.
Re: I Need A Single Mom For A Serious Relationship Or A Very Mature Lady Of 35yrs by chatinent: 8:23am On Nov 14, 2022
You need a lady or you are vexing?
Re: I Need A Single Mom For A Serious Relationship Or A Very Mature Lady Of 35yrs by advanceDNA: 8:48am On Nov 14, 2022
edunaragold:
but a woman in his 30s is already packing one side for the younger teens that grows breats fast.

So u want women that are already packaing one side?? U need single mom...because u feel they they dont have shakara again...??

This guy never see wahala-promax.....u dey ask for single mother? Lol.... i dey wait foe your next topic

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 7 128gig For Sale (Sold) / Egusi Business ,please Price Of Egusi In Nasarawa State / The Gist On Cuppy Engagement In 25 Days & Keeping Relationship Private Do You Ag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.