Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,338 members, 7,860,840 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:10 PM

PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu (14795 Views)

Edo: Mass Exodus As LP Members, Obidients Reject Akpati’s Candidacy / APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) / Edward Onoja Replaces Simon Achuba As Kogi Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Allisgud: 11:10am On Nov 14, 2022
juman:
Jagaban will win north central.
Kwara, kogi, nasarawa, benue, niger and plateau.
put money u just listed obi wins
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by yaroyaro619(m): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2022
Sennators:
Any Man or Woman that is planning to vote for Shettima and Tinubu will never know peace
Inshallah
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Parachoko: 11:11am On Nov 14, 2022
Sennators:
Any Man or Woman that is planning to vote for Shettima and Tinubu will never know peace
When did it become a crime for people to vote whoever they want?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by joelbooks: 11:11am On Nov 14, 2022
MrCGPA:
Ibira kogi is like Maiduguri with Many dreaded terrorist. They will support their master Shetima to bring Weapon for them. No sane Nigerian is supporting a Weakling Drug Lord Muslim-Muslim Ticket. Peter Gregory Obi or let Fulani Continue. We will not accept Terrorist Muslim -Muslim Ticket in Nigeria.

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by DeOTR: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2022
Acidosis:
Ebira people will likely vote Muslim-Muslim ticket because of the Yahaya Bello factor and rascality. However, (unlike southern Christians), the Christians amongst them are as radical as their Muslim brothers. They will never vote a muslim-muslim ticket even at gun point. I know them too well.
Olamaboro is very close to Anambra. I wonder when they became Ebiras and I didn't know.

3 Likes

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Bossladyy: 11:13am On Nov 14, 2022
Sennators:
Amen oo grin
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Germi9: 11:13am On Nov 14, 2022
Suffer nor dey tire unaaaa
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by bhella10: 11:13am On Nov 14, 2022
This is going to be a bad week for "Next to NOTHING" adherents grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Bryan88(m): 11:16am On Nov 14, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Lol we tell them that no one can stop Tinubu not even God himself because our Lord does not support Evil and his not a terrorist God
compairin God with a mere mortal he created, some1 as evil as Tinubu for that matter? Ur doomed bro & God wil show u he’s a jealous God & doesn’t like comparison. I honestly feel for u because of this singular statement.
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Hausaamaka: 11:16am On Nov 14, 2022
Sennators:
Mash'allah
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by ADBA3005(m): 11:17am On Nov 14, 2022
Sennators:

You and your loved ones shall never know peace in Jesus' mighty name!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Bayyajidda(m): 11:19am On Nov 14, 2022
juman:
Jagaban will win north central.
Kwara, kogi, nasarawa, benue, niger and plateau.

In your dream. Keep living in delusion.
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by garfield1: 11:20am On Nov 14, 2022
Cc penguin,trinitycian, adegbaraogboye
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by DeOTR: 11:21am On Nov 14, 2022
Theoarhics:

The okuns comprising of the yorubas in kogi will never vote Muslim Muslim ticket
Dey there make pant dey wear you. You'll know why they are Yorubas come February. Just continue with your Muslim-muslim ticket rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Moymoy: 11:22am On Nov 14, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Lol we tell them that no one can stop Tinubu not even God himself because our Lord does not support Evil and his not a terrorist God

Prepare for a rude awakening.
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by goldenchild03: 11:23am On Nov 14, 2022
[quote author=Sennators post=118374645]Any Man or Woman that is planning to vote for Shettima and Tinubu will never know peace[/quote

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 14, 2022
Hungry people are running up and down
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Victor08032(m): 11:24am On Nov 14, 2022
BATified2023:
u are very stupid

I know u are an hater so that’s y u are trying to dare God on tinubu behalf n I promise u God will disgrace u n your family before d end of this year

Haha! Leave the matter for God, he's defenseless God, he knows what is going to do for him. As for him let him jambtalk
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by ogatboy(m): 11:25am On Nov 14, 2022
APC really trying hard t prove that people are with them. By February 2023, Tinubu will be on another exile
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Acidosis(m): 11:25am On Nov 14, 2022
DeOTR:

Olamaboro is very close to Anambra. I wonder when they became Ebiras and I didn't know.

Ebiras are everywhere in the three senatorial Districts.
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Acidosis(m): 11:26am On Nov 14, 2022
donbrowser:

grin grin

I went to church yesterday and still spoke about BAT

You're leading your congregation to hell.
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by goslowgoslow(m): 11:29am On Nov 14, 2022
Acidosis:
Ebira people will likely vote Muslim-Muslim ticket because of the Yahaya Bello factor and rascality. However, (unlike southern Christians), the Christians amongst them are as radical as their Muslim brothers. They will never vote a muslim-muslim ticket even at gun point. I know them too well.
Na you be their papa wey know millions of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by goslowgoslow(m): 11:30am On Nov 14, 2022
Acidosis:

You're leading your congregation to hell.
OBI is hell fire!

2 Likes

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by MansoryMX(m): 11:31am On Nov 14, 2022
Kogi State and Nassarawa State are two state in bondage of bad governors who do all sort of evil atrocities
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by obyno82: 11:31am On Nov 14, 2022
Cyberterror:
Kogi is one state that hates that Biafra nonsense. IPOB terrorists have started adding Kogi as part of Biafra in their deceptive map and they will show with their votes that they have nothing to do with Obi Pandora and the IPOB terrorists he represents.

Is it Hyena breast milk you sucked when you were an infant? How does Biafra now enter the post Bikonu?
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Navalsadiq(m): 11:32am On Nov 14, 2022
Deenee34:
This will never make BAT to be Nigeria president
and you think peter obi will win.i laugh in Swahili

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Acidosis(m): 11:33am On Nov 14, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

Olamaboro is an Igalla local government and not Ebira. Tinubu will get nothing less than 70% of total vote cast in Kogi state.

Igala local government? Lmao

Wtf is Igala local government? You don't even know the difference between local governments and ethnic groups.
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by jcross19: 11:34am On Nov 14, 2022
Urheadmaster:
cheesy

Kogi state is APC.

that's why kogi is now new York!!!
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by DeOTR: 11:35am On Nov 14, 2022
Acidosis:

Ebiras are everywhere in the three senatorial Districts.
The Igallas are the Sons and Daughters of Olamaboro soil.
If I'm not mistaken, the Deputy Governor is from there. I don't like the idea that only Moslems would vote a Moslem-moslem ticket.
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by ogub(m): 11:35am On Nov 14, 2022
All na for media, nothing like that happen Apc just want to make people believe say them get support .
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by MhiztaEnny: 11:36am On Nov 14, 2022
Kogi Deputy Governor ontop of his game
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by alizma: 11:36am On Nov 14, 2022
Acidosis:
This is how you people go about exposing your ignorance. When did olamaboro people became Ebira people?
Common sense should tell you that APC will win kogi state for some reasons you need to find out from the locals

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu / President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (video) / Is The PDP Certificate Of Registration With Obasanjo, Atiku Or Lamido?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.