Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,108 members, 7,860,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

Kanu Refuses To Appear In Court In Protest Against FG’s Refusal To Release Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Refuses To Appear In Court In Protest Against FG’s Refusal To Release Him (16659 Views)

“My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him / FG's Refusal To Publish Terrorism Sponsors - Vanguard Editorial / I Didn’t Support Buhari, Fg’s Refusal To Release Dasuki, Malami Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Refuses To Appear In Court In Protest Against FG’s Refusal To Release Him by Emerie22(m): 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Chain his hands and legs then drag the bast@rd ipob terrorist monkey into court.
You cannot allow a criminal to determine what happens in a court of law.
I trust US courts, the MOFO will be doing life in prison by now it waiting for death sentence to be executed.
Rubbish and pandora pathological liar Obi tuary Zombidient ipob terrorist monkeys.

Make sure you dont die of heart attack
Re: Kanu Refuses To Appear In Court In Protest Against FG’s Refusal To Release Him by Tingotoe: 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Fg is seriously fighting IPOB but what are they doing to Bokoharam?
Fighting them too. Choose which group to join
Re: Kanu Refuses To Appear In Court In Protest Against FG’s Refusal To Release Him by kamez(m): 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
MelesZanawi:

There are several charges against Kanu. Stop arguing like a hawker

I'm not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu, and I never will be. But I think the whole idea of the decision he took is that what's the point appearing in court for other charges if the verdict already given on some charges, are not obeyed..

It means even if he is given a favourable verdict on other charges, the FG will not obey the court order too except it is in favour of the FG.....
Re: Kanu Refuses To Appear In Court In Protest Against FG’s Refusal To Release Him by harrycoko: 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ur papa is a fool
zombieHUNTER:
Kanu is a fool

He must stay there till after elections
Re: Kanu Refuses To Appear In Court In Protest Against FG’s Refusal To Release Him by Okwuapkunaonu(m): 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
Shetemi12:
Lol... He should stay there na!
Who cares! The blood of those his people kill will make him always suffer, may all his evil deals stand before him! He will rot in jail!

Mumu keep on fooling yourself
Re: Kanu Refuses To Appear In Court In Protest Against FG’s Refusal To Release Him by jamace(m): 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu is right. Selective justice is tyranny.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Refuses To Appear In Court In Protest Against FG’s Refusal To Release Him by HarlequinLekex: 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
Tingotoe:
Fighting them too. Choose which group to join
I don't think they are fighting them, when they fake an arrest of a bandit that is the last thing we will hear abt it. This kanu case has been going on for months I think, same with Sunday Igboho. Buhari is like pampering his north side.
Re: Kanu Refuses To Appear In Court In Protest Against FG’s Refusal To Release Him by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
HarlequinLekex:

IPOD terrrterrrrrorist group & terrrrrorist Nnamdi kanu are closer to home sir.....they shud be wiped out!!(,no oofencse)
Re: Kanu Refuses To Appear In Court In Protest Against FG’s Refusal To Release Him by HilcomTech(m): 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
HarlequinLekex:

DUMB IPOB CARNNIBAL,

The military has been attacking Boko Hraram but YUU are too BIGOTED 2see it

1 Like

Re: Kanu Refuses To Appear In Court In Protest Against FG’s Refusal To Release Him by euwalaka: 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
[quote author=Emergingnation3 post=118379097] Kanu isn't self acclimated Leader of IPOB, but a leader and founder of IPOB, the biggest and richest self determination movement in the world....

And Fulani Jihadist government should keep on playing ostrich based on the court order to release Nnamdi Kanu, las las he'll come out stronger with Biafra flag in his hand..

BROTHER THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THAT SELF ACCLAIMED THEY WROTE THERE, THAT IS HOW THEY DO WHEN IT COMES TO ONYENDU CASE.
Re: Kanu Refuses To Appear In Court In Protest Against FG’s Refusal To Release Him by ATLIEN2027: 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
Deeprooted:

Said by a someone that doesn't know how airport looks like, Alone going out of the shores of Nigeria!

Nnamdi Kanu is fighting a just course. Fulani herdsmen can't stop him!

Yeah I don't know what the airport in your evil Biafuro cannibal land looks like but the first time I flew from MMA to JFK, Nigeria Airways was still flying, one way ticket to to JFK was only 300 Naira, your father have not even met your mother not talk of having an IPOB terrorist like you.
Namdiot Coward Cownu is nothing but a terrorist and should have been sentenced to death or life in prison by now, if not for the incompetence and messed up situation that Nigeria is. Very simple open and shot case.
Now get lost.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Refuses To Appear In Court In Protest Against FG’s Refusal To Release Him by HarlequinLekex: 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
HilcomTech:

DUMB IPOB CARNNIBAL,

The military has been attacking Boko Hraram but YUU are too BIGOTED 2see it
I am not an IPOB supporter. The way this gov is operating on one side. When they fake a bandit arrest that is the last thing we hear abt it. Sunday Igboho and Kanu cases were taken on strong hand. When have you heard that a particular bandit is being declared WANTED.
Re: Kanu Refuses To Appear In Court In Protest Against FG’s Refusal To Release Him by ATLIEN2027: 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
RestructureNig1:

You're a zombie

Coming from a brainwashed Zero IQ IPOB terrorist Zombidient monkey.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Refuses To Appear In Court In Protest Against FG’s Refusal To Release Him by JealousCobra(m): 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

Na noise una Sabi... Small python dancers una go disappear

Buhari don enter Imo state pass 3 time this year yet una no fit do anything

The last time I went to Imo from PH, ESN really showed the stuffs that they were madeoff on those illegal security agencies check points.

Why are they dying like flies on the SE various checking points grin

I thought the almighty Nigeria army would have crush them all within days of ipob's existence.

B l o o d y C o w a r d s !!
Re: Kanu Refuses To Appear In Court In Protest Against FG’s Refusal To Release Him by Tingotoe: 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
I don't think they are fighting them, when they fake an arrest of a bandit that is the last thing we will hear abt it. This kanu case has been going on for months I think, same with Sunday Igboho. Buhari is like pampering his north side.
Do you know how many Boko Haram terrorists have been neutralized over the last 6 months alone? You know nothing about the war going on in the northeast.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Refuses To Appear In Court In Protest Against FG’s Refusal To Release Him by RestructureNig1: 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Coming from a brainwashed Zero IQ IPOB terrorist Zombidient monkey.

Coming from a Yoruba Muslim pig
Re: Kanu Refuses To Appear In Court In Protest Against FG’s Refusal To Release Him by Pechykedgg: 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
IPOB leadership has never been a tussle. Therefore Mazi Nnamdi KANU can't be said to be a self acclaimed leader.

Very irresponsible narrative from a junk journalist.

However "Onye ji ihe nwata welie aka elu, emeeche o ga ewetu ya ala"

And " Ochu okuko nwe ada, nwa okuko nwe nwenwe oso"
No weapon fashioned against Umu Chineke
Shall arise. Iseeee
Re: Kanu Refuses To Appear In Court In Protest Against FG’s Refusal To Release Him by jessylaurel(f): 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Kanu isn't self acclimated Leader of IPOB, but a leader and founder of IPOB, the biggest and richest self determination movement in the world....

And Fulani Jihadist government should keep on playing ostrich based on the court order to release Nnamdi Kanu, las las he'll come out stronger with Biafra flag in his hand..

Vid vid..

Stop killing yourself for a nonentity. He's not your God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Refuses To Appear In Court In Protest Against FG’s Refusal To Release Him by PointZerom: 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Shut up.

The court has gone through all the charges, strike out some of them and finally passed judgement on the remaining charges.
You're the one arguing like a hawker.
Re: Kanu Refuses To Appear In Court In Protest Against FG’s Refusal To Release Him by ATLIEN2027: 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
RestructureNig1:

Coming from a Yoruba Muslim pig

Typical delusional, irrational and illogical ranting of a zero IQ M kpuru mirri cannibal brainwashed fanatical Christian IPOB terrorist monkey.

Get lost, go and die. I don't have time for low lives this morning.
Proceed to the Lagos lagoon and jump inside. Rest in peace in advance.
BYE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Refuses To Appear In Court In Protest Against FG’s Refusal To Release Him by Winnersunited: 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Have you read the judgement that discharged him from the case(s). Please go and read it before calling another person a hawker.
Re: Kanu Refuses To Appear In Court In Protest Against FG’s Refusal To Release Him by SavageResponse(m): 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Kanu isn't self acclimated Leader of IPOB, but a leader and founder of IPOB, the biggest and richest self determination movement in the world....

Vid vid..

Richest you say, yet they were able to lure the foolish leader to Kenya to come collect some dollars where he was caught like a rat!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Refuses To Appear In Court In Protest Against FG’s Refusal To Release Him by worksmart(m): 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
IPOB and their brainwashed zombies are a minority of Igbos, most of us Igbos do not support them and their terrorism.
MeaslesMumpsRub:

No dey explain give them again. They are not capable of understanding. It still baffles me that Igbo people clamour his release, same Nnamdi Kanu that has brought a lot of tears to them recently with the activities of IPoB and UgM in the east.

This same people clap for UGM in market square and come out the next day to blame it all on Tinubu.

Kanu Don dey like the water water weevil beans for Kuje he no wan comot again.
Re: Kanu Refuses To Appear In Court In Protest Against FG’s Refusal To Release Him by eskuvoisrael(m): 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
contact us for your laptop service #Lagos Nigeria
Re: Kanu Refuses To Appear In Court In Protest Against FG’s Refusal To Release Him by Emergingnation3(m): 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
jessylaurel:

Stop killing yourself for a nonentity. He's not your God.
You're the only visible nonentity here, chronic unity beggar..

And no one is saying Nnamdi Kanu is GOD .
Re: Kanu Refuses To Appear In Court In Protest Against FG’s Refusal To Release Him by RestructureNig1: 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Typical delusional, irrational and illogical ranting of a zero IQ M kpuru mirri cannibal brainwashed fanatical Christian IPOB terrorist monkey.

Get lost, go and die. I don't have time for low lives this morning.
Proceed to the Lagos lagoon and jump inside. Rest in peace in advance.
BYE

Yoruba Muslim pig filled with hate
Re: Kanu Refuses To Appear In Court In Protest Against FG’s Refusal To Release Him by eskuvoisrael(m): 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
contact us for your laptop #Lagos Ikeja Nigeria
Re: Kanu Refuses To Appear In Court In Protest Against FG’s Refusal To Release Him by Bigchristo: 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
politicoNG:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/14/nnamdi-kanu-refuses-to-appear-in-court-in-protest-against-fgs-refusal-to-release-him/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1668422045
That’s way to go, if FG can not obey rule of law and court judgement then they should not expect anyone to take them seriously and obey them, Bleep anybody that will mention me on this comment if I fit catch the person na slap I go load am, Buhari and his stupid urchins has just succeeded in turning the country into Banana republic
Re: Kanu Refuses To Appear In Court In Protest Against FG’s Refusal To Release Him by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
MelesZanawi:

SHUT UP!!! YOU SHAMELESS IGNORAMUS!
Re: Kanu Refuses To Appear In Court In Protest Against FG’s Refusal To Release Him by jaxxy(m): 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
FG should obey the courts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Uncovers Massive Land Fraud In Abuja / Pauline Tallen Visits Chibok Girls Who Survived Boko Haram Attack / Army Hands Over 275 Boko Haram Detainees To Borno State Government (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.