Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,375 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon (51262 Views)

Atiku Meet With Rivers State PDP Stakeholders In Abuja / Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) / Wike, Atiku Meet In London (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
BATified2023:
Either of this men will b d president,igbos should go n prepare for Biafra or death

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by themanderon: 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
Two questionable old men seeking to rule a nation highly populated by youths. Instead of being in a retirement home they are here looking for what is not looking for them.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by Antoeni(m): 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
Sniper meets OTAPIAPIA
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by Legend44(m): 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
Corruption and drug wise nko
Abdul05:
grin

Obi the duller is not in their level, educationally and otherwise. .

Abi you doubt me ..GCE holder... cheesy cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
Melezenawii:
Photo: Bola Tinubu and Atiku at Abuja Airport this Afternoon

Same old generation. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by Antoeni(m): 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
OTAPIAPIA And Sniper Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by PrinceOfLagos: 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
Melezenawii:
PDP and Labour Party forged two letters within 72 hours and foolish nairaland carry the two to front page
You're too quick to spew thrash , which paper did labour party forged?

The Obi drug case released by the U.S court or Deloitte company that denied ever knowing Tinubu in the letter ?

You used to be Atiku abubakar supporter but now I guess your conscience is cheap money can buy
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by Manofnaija: 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol. They met today on Tinubu way to Plateau state.

Tinubu already landed in Plateau as we speak.

Those 2 are the MEN. Obi can’t even look them in the face if he were to be there.

Last time I heard, he was kneeling for Atiku like a boy.

Continue to celebrate corruption.
Ibos are not worse off
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by LegendHero(m): 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
Manofnaija:

Continue to celebrate corruption.
Ibos are not worse off

Who should I now celebrate? Peter Pandora that governed Anambra like a dummy such that almost 60% of Anambra indigene are running away to live in Tinubu Lagos?

Is that the crook I should rather celebrate?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by Ngwamankillyou(m): 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
Two great failures.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by sammirano: 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
grin And to think obidogs actually believe obi will come anything more than forth in the elections is laughable.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by DonBenny77(m): 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
I just dey imagine tinubu mouth odour
God forbid
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by Pickmycall: 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
Why is atiku and tinubu always meeting at the airport for the purpose of traveling out of Nigeria?This is a red flag to show that they are not going to sit down in their country to govern.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by James289(f): 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
And their supporters will be killing themselves on the social media.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by SpatialKing(m): 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
naijapips04:
If Igbos have any remaining sense, support Atiku so Tinubu never becomes our president. The race is between this two. You are dull if you can't see it.
That's why we are Igbos
We don't support failures
How far with Buhari that the Yorubas supported then, see where Nigeria is today.
I rather waste my votes than vote for any of those men
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by zeyt: 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
Two disasters waiting to happen to Nigeria. They should have meet for debate. And no one can force these dinosaurs.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by SpatialKing(m): 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
sammirano:
grin And to think obidogs actually believe obi will come anything more than forth in the elections is laughable.
So meeting at the airport makes you at automatic 2023 election winner
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by BULUSSANDA11(m): 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
When the BAT Mets the Lion
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by Hassanmaye(m): 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
Melezenawii:
Politicians are wise Na the followers be fools especially obidients
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by gassbee: 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
See men that matters

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by Jemex003: 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
JoeNL22:

Obi Is Cumin Into Aso Rock!.......Will You Cum With Him?

Yes he can cum inside your hmmmm
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by naijapips04: 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
SpatialKing:

That's why we are Igbos
We don't support failures
How far with Buhari that the Yorubas supported then, see where Nigeria is today.
I rather waste my votes than vote for any of those men

You don't support failures but you supported GEJ?

Go on. Waste your votes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by gassbee: 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
Pickmycall:
Why is atiku and tinubu always meeting at the airport for the purpose of traveling out of Nigeria?This is a red flag to show that they are not going to sit down in their country to govern.
is dat how you do your own conclusion
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by Dyke15(m): 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
[quote author=Melezenawii post=118389075][/quote]Is that all? Or u want me to quote articles where ur principal is tagged a drug lord?
Lol leave matter for Mathias and do ve an OBIEDIENT week ahead jare cool
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by TheSameGuy(m): 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
Melezenawii shocked
Melezenawii:
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by A2daiye(m): 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
Emilokan and Atiku have always been friends.

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by zionstaar75: 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
Melezenawii:
PDP and Labour Party forged two letters within 72 hours and foolish nairaland carry the two to front page
this hundeyin guy thinks Nigerians are idiots, I've known the guy as a scam since a year ago,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by StoneLucifer: 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
Abdul05:
grin

Obi the duller is not in their level, educationally and otherwise. .

Abi you doubt me ..GCE holder... cheesy cheesy

We don't listen to hopeless touts and vagabonds like u. undecided undecided
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by DamnnNiggarr: 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
BATified2023:
Either of this men will b d president,igbos should go n prepare for Biafra or death
now I fully understand that all these attacks on Obi is because he's Igbo.

It's alright.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by ejimatic: 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
Melezenawii:
Tinubu :. How are you doing? Atiku: Those foolish Nigerians are fighting over us. They don't know we love each other.
BAT :. Don't mind them. Especially the fake news you and Obi spread over Nigeria. Atiku: They are all foolish to belive in the rumors
Bat: Let continue to enjoy ourselves my friend.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by Okhuadams(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
JoeNL22:

Obi Is Cumin Into Aso Rock!.......Will You Cum With Him?
Oh you mean Obi is actually cumming inside his wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet / Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single / Fadeyi: Violence Breaks Out In Lagos Over NLC Strike (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.