Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon (51260 Views)

Atiku Meet With Rivers State PDP Stakeholders In Abuja / Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) / Wike, Atiku Meet In London (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by safetyboot: 9:52am On Nov 15, 2022
Birds of the same feather
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by Gandrova: 9:55am On Nov 15, 2022
Two mature men, unlike the 5% region lair cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by JoeNL22(m): 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2022
Okhuadams:
Oh you mean Obi is actually cumming inside his wife
Yes.....and yours also. Would you disallow him?. No Or No?
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by JoeNL22(m): 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
Jemex003:

Yes he can cum inside your hmmmm
And yours also!
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by Jemex003: 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
JoeNL22:

And yours also!

Hmmmmm
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by Okhuadams(m): 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2022
JoeNL22:

Yes.....and yours also. Would you disallow him?. No Or No?
Actually he has already Cum inside
Ur mother, also ur wife if you don't have now ur Future wife, including ur sisters, cousins sisters, and nieces. even inside ur ass. Idiot
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by JoeNL22(m): 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
Okhuadams:
Actually he has already Cum inside
Ur mother, also ur wife if you don't have now ur Future wife, including ur sisters, cousins sisters, and nieces. even inside ur ass. Idiot
Your are a reflection of your words. Hence you are the bigger idiot.... grin And I hope your Ur mother, also ur wife if you don't have now, ur Future wife, including ur sisters, cousins sisters, and nieces have a sweet P for PO to cum inside
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by Okhuadams(m): 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2022
JoeNL22:

Your are a reflection of your words. Hence you are the bigger idiot. And I hope your Ur mother, also ur wife if you don't have now ur Future wife, including ur sisters, cousins sisters, and nieces have a sweet P for PO to cum inside
You are the bigger idiot cos I never first insulted you u did. I hope ur mother, also ur wife or future wife including ur sisters cousins sisters and nieces have a sweet P for PO and his vice to cum inside Idiot
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by Okhuadams(m): 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
JoeNL22:

Your are a reflection of your words. Hence you are the bigger idiot.... grin And I hope your Ur mother, also ur wife if you don't have now, ur Future wife, including ur sisters, cousins sisters, and nieces have a sweet P for PO to cum inside
You are the bigger idiot I never first insulted you, u did. And I hope ur mother ur wife or future wife, ur sisters cousins sisters and nieces have a sweeter P for PO and his Vice to cum inside. Idiot
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by JoeNL22(m): 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
Okhuadams:
You are the bigger idiot I never first insulted you, u did. And I hope ur mother ur wife or future wife, ur sisters cousins sisters and nieces have a sweeter P for PO and his Vice to cum inside. Idiot
But you did......I never insulted you either.
I would rather allow Obi to cum into my wife and mother than allow a drug baron to cum inside them.
I want seeds of prosperity not that of lies, deceit and self entitlement. Nigeria must be great again.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by Okhuadams(m): 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
JoeNL22:

But you did......I never insulted you either.
I would rather allow Obi to cum into my wife and mother than allow a drug baron to cum inside them.
I want seeds of prosperity not that of lies, deceit and self entitlement. Nigeria must be great again.
Brotherly whatever has been said am sorry
Re: Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon by JoeNL22(m): 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2022
Okhuadams:
Brotherly whatever has been said am sorry
Same here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) / Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.