Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,390 members, 7,819,397 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win (42366 Views)

Soludo: Peter Obi’s Alleged Investment In Anambra Is Worth Nothing / Atiku Campaign Spokesman, Bwala Accidentally Says PDP Won’t Win 2023 Presidency / Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by iwaeda: 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
Chukwuma Soludo, governor of Anambra, says Peter Obi, presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), will not win in the 2023 general election.

Soludo said this on Monday in an article titled ‘History Beckons and I Will Not Be Silent (Part 1)’.

“Let’s be clear: Peter Obi knows that he can’t and won’t win. He knows the game he is playing, and we know too; and he knows that we know,” the article reads in part.

“The game he is playing is the main reason he didn’t return to APGA. The brutal truth (and some will say, God forbid) is that there are two persons/parties seriously contesting for president: the rest is exciting drama!

“That many Americans may not like the fact that Joe Biden (79 years) and Donald Trump (76 years) are two frontrunners for president in their parties does not remove the fact that if both of them emerge as candidates, definitely one of them will be president in 2024.

“As my brother, I wish him well and even pray for him. I told him during his courtesy call that my prayer is that himself or Prof Umeadi of APGA would win, why not?

“That is from my heart, but I also told him that my head and facts on the ground led me to know that it’s probability is next to zero (what I cannot say before you, I won’t say behind you).

“So I already told him my opinion. Indeed, there is no credible pathway for him near the first two positions, and if care is not taken, he won’t even near the third position.”

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-peter-obi-knows-that-he-cant-and-wont-win-says-soludo/

108 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by PrinceOfLagos: 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
Soludo is in opposition party so we understand his loyalty will be to his party but come 2023, Soludo will bow his head and congratulate his Excellency, Mr Peter Obi on his Election victory

505 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by Jnkay: 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
Is only a wicked youth or Nigerian will see all the pains and poverty APC has inflicted on Nigerians, and still pray or campaign for any candidate in APC to rule Nigeria again.

Is only in Nigeria we see demons in human form in day light campaigning for these wicked oppressors.

Wondering why people will be so tribalistic that they don't have human feelings nor care about the poors, sick, homeless and dead bodies littered on the streets of Nigeria.

APC has failed us and any presidential candidate from APC will still be controlled by same cabal, and thus fail Nigerians the more

240 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
He is already your winner

For your project, power point presentation, thesis, please check my signature and see contact details

258 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by christistruth01: 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
His IPOB Thugs should just stay far away from Lagos and the SW when the results are announced

We must not hear even "Pim" from IPOB

No Violence will be tolerated

Make sure you keep your Lawlessness in your own Region

and make sure you build Enough IDP Camps for your refugees there

and this time remember to keep your refugees well supplied with FOOD,

and don’t expect anyone you are fighting to feed you!

Can you see that Ukraine is not feeding Russia’s Soldiers, and Russia is not Wailing about it

268 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by RockHard: 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
Yes Soludo, tell Obi and his Zombidiots. The truth is bitter. Na man you be jare. They can only threaten you. Besides, they're already doing their worst by unleashing violence on Anambra state under the guise of ESN or whatever they call themselves. Just do your best and with the help of the Nigerian army, every one of Obi minions causing violence in Anambra would be terminated.

90 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by Shetemi12(m): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
Peter obi knows he won't win that's why he didn't bring up his manifesto til now

221 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by Advocate500: 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
Soludo we heard you the first time,we will respond to you in due time,the spirit of onye aghala nwaneya have left you.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by Urheadmaster(m): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
Shetemi12:
Peter obi knows he won't win that's why he didn't bring up his manifesto til now

I can't confirm Obi as the next president

And I don't see anyone else but Peter Obi tongue

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by christistruth01: 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
Advocate500:
Soludo we heard you the first time,we will respond to you in due time,the spirit of onye aghala nwaneya have left you.

Only Dave Umahi and Soludo are the genuine Political leaders in the entire SE

Your fathers have Spoken

211 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by Kyase(m): 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
Soludo no send anybody cheesy

More security personnel should be attached to soludo and his home town

My favorite line
“So I already told him my opinion. Indeed, there is no credible pathway for him near the first two positions, and if care is not taken, he won’t even near the third position.”

Chai Soludo Cease fire cease fire, I repeat cease-fire cheesy

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by PraizHim: 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
APC agbado children, you guys have finished your whatsapp meeting this afternoon and the outcome is divert the attention away from Tinubu' drug and Deloitte case by Attacking Peter Obi.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by TinubuDeDrugLor: 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
Yoruba media

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by citygarden(m): 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
Peter obi is just cashing out as a business man. He only enjoy ipod supporters and some Obidient that doesn't reason. And want to relay on media and social media to gather support from propaganda etc. He can't win a single state come 2023

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by yyba: 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
LP supporter will soon claim a former CBN and incumbent governor of anambra state collect money to say this grin

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by JAMO84: 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
Only Mpurumirin addicts believe Obi can win the next election

192 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by Ckonnet: 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
Soludo go over do 4 sure.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
LOl

Ndi igbos knows Obi won't win also. Atiku is obviously their plan B

Sadly, they had 2 wrong options in their curfer grin

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by ChangetheChange: 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
“Let’s be clear: Peter Obi knows that he can’t and won’t win. He knows the game he is playing, and we know too; and he knows that we know"
In matter of weeks, Peter Gregory Obi and Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso are stepping down for Atiku Abubakar...quote this post

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by Advocate500: 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
[quote author=christistruth01 post=118388085]

Only Dave Umahi and Soludo are the genuine Political leaders in the entire SE

Your fathers have Spoken [/qu Igbo people decide their faith not a politician,soludo will have himself to blame for attacking the same institution that created him.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
ChangetheChange:
In matter of weeks, Peter Gregory Obi and Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso are stepping down for Atiku Abubakar...quote this post
LOl

You want those keypad warriors to bury Obi alive for stepping down?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by ChangetheChange: 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

You want those keypad warriors to bury Obi alive for stepping down?
That is Obi's greatest fear at the moment, he is scared of the backlash he would face from the Obedient supporters, but he is already planning his exit strategy from the race,

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by PlayerMeji: 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
No b lie..

Urchins will not like this!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by maestroferddi: 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
Soludo will disown this news...

In any case, Soludo knows that he will probably be a one-term governor...

In the fullness of time, his madness will be treated exhaustively...

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by QuotaSystem: 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
“That is from my heart, but I also told him

that my head and facts on the ground led me to

know that it’s probability is next to zero (what I

cannot say before you, I won’t say behind you).

The ability to separate emotion from logic.

A rare commodity on that side of the Niger.

I commend Dr. Soludo on his admission of this obvious reality.

178 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by ganisucks(f): 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
iwaeda:
Chukwuma Soludo, governor of Anambra, says Peter Obi, presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), will not win in the 2023 general election.

Soludo said this on Monday in an article titled ‘History Beckons and I Will Not Be Silent (Part 1)’.

“Let’s be clear: Peter Obi knows that he can’t and won’t win. He knows the game he is playing, and we know too; and he knows that we know,” the article reads in part.

“The game he is playing is the main reason he didn’t return to APGA. The brutal truth (and some will say, God forbid) is that there are two persons/parties seriously contesting for president: the rest is exciting drama!

“That many Americans may not like the fact that Joe Biden (79 years) and Donald Trump (76 years) are two frontrunners for president in their parties does not remove the fact that if both of them emerge as candidates, definitely one of them will be president in 2024.

“As my brother, I wish him well and even pray for him. I told him during his courtesy call that my prayer is that himself or Prof Umeadi of APGA would win, why not?

“That is from my heart, but I also told him that my head and facts on the ground led me to know that it’s probability is next to zero (what I cannot say before you, I won’t say behind you).

More to follow…

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-peter-obi-knows-that-he-cant-and-wont-win-says-soludo/

Fake news. Pls disregard this SWAGA planted story. It's meant to distract everyone from the deloitte story.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
Jnkay:
Is only a wicked youth or Nigerian will see all the pains and poverty APC has inflicted on Nigerians, and still pray or campaign for any candidate in APC to rule Nigeria again.

Is only in Nigeria we see demons in human form in day light campaigning for these wicked oppressors.

Wondering why people will be so tribalistic that they don't have human feelings nor care about the poors, sick, homeless and dead bodies littered on the streets of Nigeria.

APC has failed us and any presidential candidate from APC will still be controlled by same cabal, and thus fail Nigerians the more
LOl

I swear to God who made me i sincerely wish a new party outside APC and PDP to take over next year but it's not possible. This is Nigeria bro. Don't allow emotional to becloud you and take away your sense of reasoning

APC or PDP will definitely still win the election

I swear to God Peter Obi himself too knows as rightly stated by Prof Soludo

If miracle truly exist bro, then it would be for PDP to win the coming election

Take this from me bro, APC will win the coming election

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
ChangetheChange:

That is Obi's greatest fear at the moment, he is scared of the backlash he would face from the Obedient supporters, but he is already planning his exit strategy from the race,
I foresee it too, at least to give Atiku a chance

I doubt if Kwakwanso will step down for Atiku though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by Originality007: 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
ChangetheChange:

ur weed is legendary

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by SensetionalGoal(m): 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
Dave Umahi said more than this but today he is Obidient...

grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win by christistruth01: 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
Advocate500:
grin
Igbo people decide their faith not a politician,soludo will have himself to blame for attacking the same institution that created him.

No wonder deranged Cannibals after eating Akpu and Seasoned Human flesh Egusi Soup washed down with Mkpuru MIRI soaked Water have set your Region ablaze

You hate those that give you fatherly advice and love Fraudsters that deceive you

168 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obingwa: Abia Governorship Election Results Update / Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President / Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.