Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Peter Obi Did Not Contest Under An Unknown Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Did Not Contest Under An Unknown Party (251 Views)

I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye / Sowore: Kola Abiola Should not Contest Against Me (Video) / Benue 2023: Benard Yisa Declares Intention To Contest Under APC (2) (3) (4)

Peter Obi Did Not Contest Under An Unknown Party by naijapips04: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
There's is this lie that has been peddled by Peter Obi promoters about Obi contesting under an unknown party and winning major political parties.

This is far from the truth. In 2003, APGA was the defacto igbo party. Ojukwu contested the national election under APGA and was the second runner up after Obsanjo and Buhari. He got over 1m votes mostly from Anambra.

APGA had built structures before Peter Obi contested under it in 2006. Ojukwu was the godfather and Peter obi swore to Ojukwu himself never to leave APGA till he dies.

So no, Peter Obi did not contest under an unknown party.

Re: Peter Obi Did Not Contest Under An Unknown Party by Starcrest1: 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
naijapips04:
There's is this lie that has been peddled by Peter Obi promoters about Obi contesting under an unknown party and winning major political parties.

This is far from the truth. In 2003, APGA was the defacto igbo party. Ojukwu contested the national election under APGA and was the second runner up after Obsanjo and Buhari. He got over 1m votes mostly from Anambra.

APGA had built structures before Peter Obi contested under it in 2006. Ojukwu was the godfather and Peter obi swore to Ojukwu himself never to leave APGA till he dies.

So no, Peter Obi did not contest under an unknown party.

The bolded shows that you don't know whatever it is that you are saying so I won't reply you because you are very ignorant
Re: Peter Obi Did Not Contest Under An Unknown Party by naijapips04: 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
Starcrest1:

The bolded shows that you don't know whatever it is that you are saying so I won't reply you because you are very ignorant

Oga APGA contested a general election in 2003 and got over 1m votes.

Soludo, Why Are You Trolling Me? / Breaking News: Anambra LGA To Holds Millionaire Marathon Competition / Social Issues, Challenges Can Be Resolved Through Education, Collaborations - Vp