Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Soludo: I Begged Obi To Come Back To APGA To Contest For President But He Refuse - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: I Begged Obi To Come Back To APGA To Contest For President But He Refuse (484 Views)

Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s / Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo: I Begged Obi To Come Back To APGA To Contest For President But He Refuse by AirFireEarthH20: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
This an excerpt from Charles Soludo's article.

"We sat next to each other during the Emeka Anyaoku lecture at Nnamdi Azikiwe University on 8th March, 2022 and I made an offer for him to return to APGA and contest as its presidential candidate. Yes, I did but he refused and went to a structureless party"

Re: Soludo: I Begged Obi To Come Back To APGA To Contest For President But He Refuse by Jostoman: 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
So this is what is paining soludo grin grin
Re: Soludo: I Begged Obi To Come Back To APGA To Contest For President But He Refuse by TechW: 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
Moderator won't see this one and move to front page too
Re: Soludo: I Begged Obi To Come Back To APGA To Contest For President But He Refuse by jkpbestseries: 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
Igbo against igbo
Re: Soludo: I Begged Obi To Come Back To APGA To Contest For President But He Refuse by pode(m): 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
What is eating this guy up like this,
Why are so much in pains?
You are free to join LP if you can but stop the childish talk
Re: Soludo: I Begged Obi To Come Back To APGA To Contest For President But He Refuse by Listmak: 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
Obi made the wise choice
He choosed a party that had a national outlook and can be easily be acceptable in different regions of Nigeria. APGA is more of a regional party which many sees as an Igbo party. So Soludo chill, this fight you are starting won't do you any good. Please focus on Governance.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: I Begged Obi To Come Back To APGA To Contest For President But He Refuse by phorget(m): 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
As e dey pain soludo nah so e dey sweet the obidients...
Re: Soludo: I Begged Obi To Come Back To APGA To Contest For President But He Refuse by JealousCobra(m): 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
Soludo has picked up a fight that will consume him.

A dying dog doesn't detect anymore the whistle of it's owner.

Obi is a consuming FIRE! .. he should ask of Mbaka grin
Re: Soludo: I Begged Obi To Come Back To APGA To Contest For President But He Refuse by EKONGKING: 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
I like tinubu to win ,either he will restructure or he will be the end of contraption , which is win win for south .

I am beginning to hate political snake charmers .
Re: Soludo: I Begged Obi To Come Back To APGA To Contest For President But He Refuse by rejoice4eva(m): 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
Jealousy.......... Is the root of all evils
Re: Soludo: I Begged Obi To Come Back To APGA To Contest For President But He Refuse by AirFireEarthH20: 7:29am On Nov 15, 2022
All the politicians in Nigeria are attacking a structureless party candidate instead of Government and Party in power. This is what I'm still trying to understand why.
Re: Soludo: I Begged Obi To Come Back To APGA To Contest For President But He Refuse by Ikpaitid: 7:31am On Nov 15, 2022
You no de shame?
You think people don't have access to newspapers and social media?
Everyone knows exactly what Soludo said.
Re: Soludo: I Begged Obi To Come Back To APGA To Contest For President But He Refuse by AirFireEarthH20: 7:41am On Nov 15, 2022
Ikpaitid:
You no de shame?
You think people don't have access to newspapers and social media?
Everyone knows exactly what Soludo said.

Check again Mr Thomas

(1) (Reply)

Dont Vote For A Marginalized Candidate / Insecurity In Nigeria Has Reduced Under Buhari -Tinubu / More Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.