Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

INEC To Nigerians: Help Us Identify Underage Persons On Voters’ Register - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC To Nigerians: Help Us Identify Underage Persons On Voters’ Register (15635 Views)

Visibly Underage Persons Who Attempt To Vote Will Be Arrested, Says INEC / Buhari: NIN-SIM Linkage Will Help Us Identify Crooks / 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC To Nigerians: Help Us Identify Underage Persons On Voters’ Register by ghettochild(m): 9:18am On Nov 15, 2022
INEC will b the death of this Country
They want to ruin our efforts to mKe Nigeria great again.
Re: INEC To Nigerians: Help Us Identify Underage Persons On Voters’ Register by AerialMapper: 9:27am On Nov 15, 2022
Who registered the underage people in the first place?
Re: INEC To Nigerians: Help Us Identify Underage Persons On Voters’ Register by Solababa91(m): 9:37am On Nov 15, 2022
Who are those to clamp down on them? The security agencies who have taken bribe? The INEC Adhoc staffs who have been settled or promised to be settled during it after the election and look away or the voters who wouldn't be given listening ear and might be attacked or who exactly? Since there is no provision for manual accreditation anylonger, the best action to take the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians is to delete such fraudulent records of the register.
markidoo:
Go to North you'll be shocked that about 30% of those voters are underage ,, but how can you identify a short person through his passport?? The best thing is to clamp down on the underaged at polling units..
Re: INEC To Nigerians: Help Us Identify Underage Persons On Voters’ Register by siralos135: 9:41am On Nov 15, 2022
Abfinest007:
and who told u underage doesn't have nin

They do but INEC can always verify their claim and use it in vetting them out. It will at least offer some level of difficulties in the process, as you will have to be successful in registering as an adult for nin and then go ahead to do the same with INEC which of course will be at the individual's detriment in the future.
Re: INEC To Nigerians: Help Us Identify Underage Persons On Voters’ Register by Solababa91(m): 9:44am On Nov 15, 2022
They'll vote no doubt but voting without accreditation is exercuse in futility as long as their details have been deleted on the INEC register.
Sheuns:
This is small. On Election Day children will come with their parents cards to vote and they will vote because as an INEC official you won’t want to risk your life trying to stop them.
Re: INEC To Nigerians: Help Us Identify Underage Persons On Voters’ Register by Solababa91(m): 9:46am On Nov 15, 2022
Not just Tinubu alone, anybody that finds himself there would favour me.
Ireportlive:

If next government won't favour you, please speak for yourself

Tinubu's tenure would favour me and my family insha Allah
Re: INEC To Nigerians: Help Us Identify Underage Persons On Voters’ Register by Ireportlive: 9:51am On Nov 15, 2022
Solababa91:
Not just Tinubu alone, anybody that finds himself there would favour me.

Amen.. and me too

1 Like

Re: INEC To Nigerians: Help Us Identify Underage Persons On Voters’ Register by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 9:58am On Nov 15, 2022
Ireportlive:

Amen.. and me too
God bless his excellency president Peter Obi GCFR
Re: INEC To Nigerians: Help Us Identify Underage Persons On Voters’ Register by Ten06(m): 9:58am On Nov 15, 2022
When a government agency is saying help us to do this and that just know that they don't want to sincerely act on the allegations. If they want to they will just take action without consulting the citizens
Re: INEC To Nigerians: Help Us Identify Underage Persons On Voters’ Register by gulfer: 9:59am On Nov 15, 2022
What about duplicated pictures on different VIN, it's not just the issues of underage voters on the list undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: INEC To Nigerians: Help Us Identify Underage Persons On Voters’ Register by chatinent: 10:01am On Nov 15, 2022
Smiles. Some of you don't know INEC is a tool.

If it isn't , why aren't they using BVN and the NIN Biometrics to vote?

Have you asked how the vin is duplicated?

Smiles.
Re: INEC To Nigerians: Help Us Identify Underage Persons On Voters’ Register by Danisaint112(m): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2022
Aboki na aboki but this people are professionals in election fraud.
Re: INEC To Nigerians: Help Us Identify Underage Persons On Voters’ Register by alimiadedayo1: 10:11am On Nov 15, 2022
Obidient4life2:

I don't argue with urchins
that is why they said most of you are zombies anyone that does not support Peter obi is either tinubu supporters or Muslim yoruba
God will save your mindset from delusion and hate
Re: INEC To Nigerians: Help Us Identify Underage Persons On Voters’ Register by OfoIgbo: 10:16am On Nov 15, 2022
Romanoff:
Nigerians are already identifying them, do the needful.

You are already one of those being fooled by INEC.

It is the task of INEC to present a fully validated voters' register.

They were ruthless in ensuring that 40 - 60% of SE and SS voters were declared invalid, but now want you to help them weed out the kids they validated in the north.

What guarantee do you have, that when you raise an objection about a person, that they will deregister the person?

What guarantee can you give that Nigerians are ready to go through all the registered voters and identify those that shouldn't be there?

They just sold you a dummy and you bought into that crap, as though it's not INEC's paid job, to validate the voters' register.
Re: INEC To Nigerians: Help Us Identify Underage Persons On Voters’ Register by Johel(m): 10:17am On Nov 15, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure

Prof Chukwuma Soludo

An allegation made only by fools.
Re: INEC To Nigerians: Help Us Identify Underage Persons On Voters’ Register by midehi2(f): 10:22am On Nov 15, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

I went to INEC website to check my poling unit and poling unit around to see list of men and women voting, and am glad Obi won't even have 10 votes in my entire LGA

Stupid people, people are just damn vowed to destroy this country cry
Re: INEC To Nigerians: Help Us Identify Underage Persons On Voters’ Register by aaking(m): 10:22am On Nov 15, 2022
valves:
It’s not our job to identify the underage voters. They were registered and verified by INEC staff/agents.

In the first place, INEC claimed to they cleaned up their records some time ago, so how come they didn’t detect these underaged registered voters?

How can we be trying to make Nigeria work again but INEC is there spoiling our efforts !!!

When you work for inec at the Northern parts you are on your own because death is next to disobedient to there desire over there
Re: INEC To Nigerians: Help Us Identify Underage Persons On Voters’ Register by Ireportlive: 10:27am On Nov 15, 2022
midehi2:

Stupid people, people are just damn vowed to destroy this country cry

The stupid Zombidiots that thinks obi has a chance better wake up

Nobody is voting twice impeached supreme court failed Anambra governor with 2.2 in philosophy Nssuka
Re: INEC To Nigerians: Help Us Identify Underage Persons On Voters’ Register by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 10:27am On Nov 15, 2022
Ireportlive:

Nobody is voting twice impeached supreme court failed Anambra governor with 2.2 in philosophy Nssuka
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow

I hate Drugnibu
you hate Drugnibu
we hate Drugnibu

thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
hahahahaha
Re: INEC To Nigerians: Help Us Identify Underage Persons On Voters’ Register by midehi2(f): 10:31am On Nov 15, 2022
Ireportlive:

All i know is that, as far you want to favour your family with rigging and innocent souls suffering, una judgment is coming
Re: INEC To Nigerians: Help Us Identify Underage Persons On Voters’ Register by Ireportlive: 10:36am On Nov 15, 2022
midehi2:

All i know is that, as far you want to favour your family with rigging and innocent souls suffering, una judgment is coming

Judgement is coming oo

Bsc honours Business Administration majoring in Accounting Chicago state university

Vs

2.2 Nssuka Philosophy graduate

Lagos State center if excellence

Vs

Anambra errosion Capital

Former Senator, Former Governor, Accountant with International Oil companies

Vs

Impeached Governor, failed PDP VP aspirant, Manager in Father's company

I know all the Enemies of Nigeria that want Nigeria to break using Obi shall fail
Re: INEC To Nigerians: Help Us Identify Underage Persons On Voters’ Register by midehi2(f): 10:38am On Nov 15, 2022
Ireportlive:

Judgement is coming oo

Bsc honours Business Administration majoring in Accounting Chicago state university

Vs

2.2 Nssuka Philosophy graduate

Lagos State center if excellence

Vs

Anambra errosion Capital

Former Senator, Former Governor, Accountant with International Oil companies

Vs

Impeached Governor, failed PDP VP aspirant, Manager in Father's company

I know all the Enemies of Nigeria that want Nigeria to break using Obi shall fail

Is better I leave you to your evil mentality
Re: INEC To Nigerians: Help Us Identify Underage Persons On Voters’ Register by Ireportlive: 10:43am On Nov 15, 2022
midehi2:

Is better I leave you to your evil mentality

Let me leave you with the portrait of your Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Enjoy...

You can thank me later

Re: INEC To Nigerians: Help Us Identify Underage Persons On Voters’ Register by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 10:43am On Nov 15, 2022
Ireportlive:

Let me leave you with the portrait of your Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Enjoy...

You can thank me later
God bless his excellency president Peter Obi GCFR

Re: INEC To Nigerians: Help Us Identify Underage Persons On Voters’ Register by Obidient4life2: 10:44am On Nov 15, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

that is why they said most of you are zombies anyone that does not support Peter obi is either tinubu supporters or Muslim yoruba
God will save your mindset from delusion and hate
An urchin is an Urchin, I don't care who he supports.
Re: INEC To Nigerians: Help Us Identify Underage Persons On Voters’ Register by Romanoff(f): 10:55am On Nov 15, 2022
OfoIgbo:

You are already one of those being fooled by INEC.

It is the task of INEC to present a fully validated voters' register.

They were ruthless in ensuring that 40 - 60% of SE and SS voters were declared invalid, but now want you to help them weed out the kids they validated in the north.

What guarantee do you have, that when you raise an objection about a person, that they will deregister the person?

What guarantee can you give that Nigerians are ready to go through all the registered voters and identify those that shouldn't be there?

They just sold you a dummy and you bought into that crap, as though it's not INEC's paid job, to validate the voters' register.

It's still best to do our part than to allow this dummy continue.
Re: INEC To Nigerians: Help Us Identify Underage Persons On Voters’ Register by seunayantokun(m): 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
So we need to help you do the job you're paid to do?
You no see them for your registers for North West and North East?
Re: INEC To Nigerians: Help Us Identify Underage Persons On Voters’ Register by Faposky95: 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2022
....and you have a prof SE lauding over his brother SE
".....keep the charade while we go to work"
Re: INEC To Nigerians: Help Us Identify Underage Persons On Voters’ Register by Ijb11: 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
How
Re: INEC To Nigerians: Help Us Identify Underage Persons On Voters’ Register by udumosam23(m): 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
siralos135:
Isn't it high time INEC consider the use of NIN as requirement for voter’s registration. It will eliminate all this fraudulent act as your NIN can help verify your age.

In fact, and BVN.

1 Like

Re: INEC To Nigerians: Help Us Identify Underage Persons On Voters’ Register by tuoyoojo(m): 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
Jogs1900:

There's nothing inec can do unless there's a technology at the backend that can detect registrants age....The poor northerners see the voters card as a source of financial empowerment...If they want anything from the system, their voters card is all they ask for....This will linger for long as far as inec will want to protect their staffs too.

You know the problem of the country is duplication of duties

NIN would be able to reduce this underage voting.
For me, use of NIN number would have been a better way to know the true voting prowess of any region of the country

But because of vested interest, this idea may be killed in its infancy
Re: INEC To Nigerians: Help Us Identify Underage Persons On Voters’ Register by Jogs1900: 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
tuoyoojo:

You know the problem of the country is duplication of duties

NIN would be able to reduce this underage voting.
For me, use of NIN number would have been a better way to know the true voting prowess of any region of the country

But because of vested interest, this idea may be killed in its infancy
You've said it all...Vested interest from some quarters is what is drawing us back as a nation...
The truth is the north west and the north east is not as populated as they portray it to be hence the political leaders from those regions are encouraging migration from other countries to their region.They are desperately looking for population...
Me I still believe the southern part of our country is more populated than the northern part.... Looking at the indices like no of phone lines,bvn,taxes, internet users etc,the south dwarfs the north...
The only way for this country is to have a weak center...let's practice true federalism....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flooding: Delta Demolishes Buildings Built On Waterways / Prince Ezeakonobi Madumere Buys Wheelchair For A Crippled Man In Owerri (Photos) / Femi Adesina Receives West Africa Media Personality Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.