Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) (35595 Views)

See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today / See How Saraki Was Received As He Arrives Iiorin Despite His Defeat(photos) / How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) by oikirodah(m): 6:05am On Nov 15, 2022
Is Tinubu The Most Loved Man On Earth? See How APC Presidential Candidate Was Received In J Town(Video) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fimjnkPl5iQ
They keep saying that Tinubu is not well-liked by the populace and that all they are after is his money, but that is a lie straight out of the pit of hell.

If you don't like Davido, that doesn't mean others don't; if Wizkid isn't your favourite artist, that doesn't mean millions aren't dying to see him. The sooner you realize Tinubu is truly loved and adored, the sooner you will find peace.
So chop your elephant quietly and let others eat their chicken.

Check out this backend video to see how the street is embracing Tinubu in Jos, check out the vibes and energy, and look at Tinubu, who they keep telling lies about his health, genuinely acknowledging their cheers, check out his response, adorable.

Can you spot the affection? It's written all over their faces; it's unfortunate that they didn't see Tinubu coming; they underestimated his street credibility and grassroots support.

Welcome to J Town as the APC begins its presidential campaign. Please leave your comments on this viral video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC3jBrG2QBc

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah reports Live from J Town. 
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/is-tinubu-the-most-loved-man-on-earth-see-how-apc-presidential-candidate-was-received-in-j-townvideo/
Source iReporteronline.

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) by oikirodah(m): 6:05am On Nov 15, 2022
oikirodah:
Is Tinubu The Most Loved Man On Earth? See How APC Presidential Candidate Was Received In J Town(Video) 

They keep saying that Tinubu is not well-liked by the populace and that all they are after is his money, but that is a lie straight out of the pit of hell.

If you don't like Davido, that doesn't mean others don't; if Wizkid isn't your favourite artist, that doesn't mean millions aren't dying to see him. The sooner you realize Tinubu is truly loved and adored, the sooner you will find peace.
So chop your elephant quietly and let others eat their chicken.

Check out this backend video to see how the street is embracing Tinubu in Jos, check out the vibes and energy, and look at Tinubu, who they keep telling lies about his health, genuinely acknowledging their cheers, check out his response, adorable.

Can you spot the affection? It's written all over their faces; it's unfortunate that they didn't see Tinubu coming; they underestimated his street credibility and grassroots support.

Welcome to J Town as the APC begins its presidential campaign. Please leave your comments on this viral video below.

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah reports Live from J Town. 
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/is-tinubu-the-most-loved-man-on-earth-see-how-apc-presidential-candidate-was-received-in-j-townvideo/
Source iReporteronline.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 15, 2022
It's just for now,but he can't win that's the fact.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:08am On Nov 15, 2022
deNet:
It's just for now,but he can't win that's the fact.
Lol

I hope you get shock absorber sha?

104 Likes 14 Shares

Re: See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) by Usamakirfi(m): 6:15am On Nov 15, 2022
Nigeria is for baba atiku 2023

Ready to gives our voters

Atiku only

20 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) by duro4chang(m): 6:21am On Nov 15, 2022
Tinubu is the best man for the job. The incoming president. The Hope of Nigeria. The game changer. The best among the contestants.

87 Likes 14 Shares

Re: See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) by TheSameGuy(m): 6:29am On Nov 15, 2022
God bless the incoming .

To the Ipob criminals quoting me, get ready.

This is the official portrait that'll be hang in every institutions from May 2023

88 Likes 14 Shares

Re: See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) by fiizznation: 6:34am On Nov 15, 2022
The election is clearly between Atiku and Tinubu. Others will only act as 'spoilers' for the major candidates. Well am not even sure they will spoil so much for the major candidates considering the fact that they don't have the political structures to do that.

Take for example labour party; a party with no single serious physical presence in the entire North, how can such a party be taken serious for God's sake. I heard their presidential candidate telling people that he doesn't have a manifesto, so how can people hold you accountable?

Kwankwaso on the other hand understands the game of politics. He is only building his profile and power house for 2027 or 2031 considering the fact that he isn't very old. I won't be surprised if Kwankwaso steps down for either Tinubu or Atiku.

2023 will be interesting. My prayer is; whoever wins between Atiku or Tinubu; hopefully the performance will be far better than what we have today.

71 Likes 12 Shares

Re: See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) by Bontafa: 7:19am On Nov 15, 2022
fiizznation:
The election is clearly between Atiku and Tinubu. Others will only act as 'spoilers' for the major candidates. Well am not even sure they will spoil so much for the major candidates considering the fact that they don't have the political structures to do that.

Take for example labour party; a party with no single serious physical presence in the entire North, how can such a party be taken serious for God's sake. I heard their presidential candidate telling people that he doesn't have a manifesto, so how can people hold you accountable?

Kwankwaso on the other hand understands the game of politics. He is only building his profile and power house for 2027 or 2031 considering the fact that he isn't very old. I won't be surprised if Kwankwaso steps down for either Tinubu or Atiku.

2023 will be interesting. My prayer is; whoever wins between Atiku or Tinubu; hopefully the performance will be far better than what we have today.

Keep this same Energy 2 yrs into the next presidency.

We will see if you are doing obi or you are doing yourself

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) by Advocate500: 7:34am On Nov 15, 2022
Bontafa:

Keep this same Energy 2 yrs into the next presidency.

We will see if you are doing obi or you are doing yourself
you have strength for character like that,he use to support APC and tinubu but immediately their brother Atiku got the PDP ticket,he became neutral,he no longer support APC with his full chest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) by Penguin2: 7:49am On Nov 15, 2022
Where’s the video or even pictures?

I know that massive mobilization will go into the event with people coming from all over North Central region and even the entire Northern region.

If it wasn’t that, the Stadium would be empty.

But the stadium fit still dey empty despite the mobilization sha!

Make we dey watch.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) by PlayerMeji: 8:08am On Nov 15, 2022
Urchins will not still believe even if the whole world stands in one place for Tinubu because their minds have been taken over by their blind hate for Tinubu.

Their principal, Obi is still seething in pains from the Soludo roundhouse kick to his midsection.

The said Tinubu is a drug baron yet he travels all over the world and FBI or CIA has not arrested him.

It's really hard to be an urchin...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) by Ireportlive: 8:08am On Nov 15, 2022
cool

E choke

People go wail, but na their own be that

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) by Iliveforever(m): 8:09am On Nov 15, 2022
Op I don’t understand this useless post.

How else can a drug baron be welcomed?

It’s not like I cannot play the video on your YouTube, but is it to watch/listen to yekini Amoda talk angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) by JomiTech(m): 8:09am On Nov 15, 2022
[quote author=oikirodah post=118399766][/quote]
Re: See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) by Vanvaza: 8:09am On Nov 15, 2022
Anytime I watch Tinubu video of him speaking, I start rearranging the words like who dey play scrabble.

God, na every midnight I dey beg you o

Like Buhari, Tinubu will campaign as “Emi lo kan” then turn around and govern as “Ki lo kan mi”. You better vote wisely.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) by Uphigh: 8:09am On Nov 15, 2022
He's welcome to campaign
Re: See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) by Kingozymandias(m): 8:09am On Nov 15, 2022
grin

The supporters of this drug barron are really trying hard to tell Nigerians that he is loved...when we all know the reality..

Islam is against drug pushing ,only Muslim from the southwest engage in drug pushing and.that is pure haram. This is why MKO wasn't given the presidency and same.rwaodn Tinubu will.never be given the presidency..

The north is never involved in such, a Northerner is either a true muslim.ot s true Christian they don't behave like the Yorubas..

You can't ever trust a Yoruba muslim.to act responsibly
Give them power and the Yoruba will immediately start trafficking heroine. They are the ones who brought it to Saudi Arabia and Mecca. It's so unfortunate you can never trust the Yoruba .

Name one prominent Yoruba not into heroine trafficking ?

From Kwam 1 to MKO, to Tinubu and his daughters to Falomo.fmaily to Onitiri to Kasamu etc

99% of old Yoruba money and prominent Yorubas make their money via heroine trafficking

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) by Heroicvic(m): 8:10am On Nov 15, 2022
GOD HELP US ALL

this man might actually be the Messiah sent to liberate Nigerians while we're looking at another candidate as the new hope, remember Jesus wasn't accepted as the son of God even in his home town

Only time will tell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) by Jack500: 8:10am On Nov 15, 2022
Incoming president

1 Like

Re: See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) by Promoter2: 8:10am On Nov 15, 2022
Where's the populace?

I hope Angwan Rukuba boys don't break his head at Rwang Pam Stadium.

1 Like

Re: See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) by phr0nesis(m): 8:10am On Nov 15, 2022
Anyone campaigning for Tinubu shouldn't be allowed to roam free. A mental asylum is where they belong

7 Likes

Re: See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 15, 2022
Power Brokers!

Tinubu’s camp should please avoid Soludo in all aspect.

That guy can ruin one’s political ambition with a pen and sheet of paper.

God bless His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) by money121(m): 8:11am On Nov 15, 2022
Ok
Re: See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) by Malagar: 8:11am On Nov 15, 2022
angry
Re: See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) by Basicend: 8:11am On Nov 15, 2022
Shaky Shaky daddy. .

The new vegetable packaging for Nigerians. .

I pity una. . Hmm.

1 Like

Re: See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) by southsouthking(m): 8:11am On Nov 15, 2022
Re: See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) by Aify147(m): 8:11am On Nov 15, 2022
Pay people money, they will come out and receive even Oshomole. So that one is nothing. We all want Nigeria to work for all of us. Peter Obi will do better than them because he will have the mandate of the masses and he can’t dare betray that trust reposed in him. Tinubu and Atkiu will work for the cabals, know this and know peace. I love every Nigerian
Re: See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) by Yibo(m): 8:11am On Nov 15, 2022
We no dey give shishi
Re: See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:11am On Nov 15, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months / Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC / 31 Suspects Put $11.4m In Patience Jonathan's Account (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.