Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) (85924 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by v3: 9:30am On Nov 24, 2011
Alex Song seemed possessed by the spirit of Paddy V. .Is it me or has anyone else noticed that Song does a better job offensively&defensively than both Arteta and Ramsey. Drives the team forward and when he loses the ball, bullies the player till he fouls or wins the ball back. .Ramsey & Arteta seem to be lacking in those.

They should've let TW slap the shiiit outta that linesman grin. About Gervinho, i'm tempted to curse the living shiit outta him but as long as he's getting the assists and contributing to overall gameplay, i'm good. undecided

Good win, top of the table. . .rest key players for the last game.

C.O.Y.G!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by duduspace(m): 9:50am On Nov 24, 2011
v3:

Alex Song seemed possessed by the spirit of Paddy V. .Is it me or has anyone else noticed that Song does a better job offensively&defensively than both Arteta and Ramsey. Drives the team forward and when he loses the ball, bullies the player till he fouls or wins the ball back. .Ramsey & Arteta seem to be lacking in those.

They should've let TW slap the shiiit outta that linesman grin. About Gervinho, i'm tempted to curse the living shiit outta him but as long as he's getting the assists and contributing to overall gameplay, i'm good. undecided

He needs to get rid of his monkey post mentality, seems he believes every player has to be dribbled before he scores. He repeatedthe same mistake he made against Norwich in going round the keeper when he had enough of an opening for a shot  grin grin
Anyone else taking to Andre Santos? mad skillz for a LB. Definitely an improvement over Clichy.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by KayDee4: 10:03am On Nov 24, 2011
Yep so we can experiment with the final game, Chams and JYP to feature, to re-assess their goal scoring abilities . Hope to see Chamakh get on da score sheet that day to re-build his confidence all over.

Wenger is looking a lot happier these days.                                                                                                              

Frustration                 

vs

Happiness
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by chuckdee4(m): 10:12am On Nov 24, 2011
duduspace:

He needs to get rid of his monkey post mentality, seems he believes every player has to be dribbled before he scores. He repeatedthe same mistake he made against Norwich in going round the keeper when he had enough of an opening for a shot grin grin
Anyone else taking to Andre Santos? mad skillz for a LB. Definitely an improvement over Clichy.

I thought i was the only one who notiuced, dud seems to be improving with every game, not only is he a joy to watch offensively his defensive game is getting better too, got some vital interceptions in last night and overall he' a much better player than Clichy.

Asides RVP and Song he was my next best player on the night
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by purplekayc(m): 11:03am On Nov 24, 2011
how far can we go in the champions league undecided undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by proudly9ja(m): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2011
RVP needs to give Chamakh and Park a dose of whatever he took on January 1 2011. Those two need to pick up real fast. RVP played on Saturday, Wednesday and will most likely play on Saturday and Tuesday (CC) again.

One thing I noticed though is that its not like his goals have been 'fantastic' in the real sense of it. Would Park and/or Chamakh have scored those two goals if placed in the same position? My answer is yes. The challenge though is would any one of those two have been in that position at that time?

That's the one I can't answer. The Dortmund coach commented on RVP's ability to play so deep in midfield yet, be at the right place in the opponent's box. That's what Chamakh needs to learn. We can't play RVP in every single game.

So I hear we are interested in Goetze? Good choice if we can bring him in considering he is just 19.

I must also comment that Benayoun puts in a lot of work in that midfield and he's got skills too. Maybe not a regular starter but when we need to hold on to the ball, he seems to be a good choice. Can't wait for Wilshere to be back.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by purplekayc(m): 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2011
@proudly9ja:u sure say the guy no dey use steroids??
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by proudly9ja(m): 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2011
^^

more of those 'steroids' abeg, if u get some, please give to Chamakh and Park pls.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Jencejyde(m): 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2011
duduspace:

He needs to get rid of his monkey post mentality, seems he believes every player has to be dribbled before he scores. He repeatedthe same mistake he made against Norwich in going round the keeper when he had enough of an opening for a shot  grin grin
Na now u just dey notice my guy Santo Baba!

Confirmed, he is far better than clichy and like i mentioned sometime ago, once the midfielders realise that his style is going forward and they gel, then we have a monster of a Lb on our hands, Often gets lost at times but he is far more composed and better both defensively and offensively than clichy,

I still give a big shout out to Man u for making us buy these players. One thing im enjoying is the fact that despite we are not playing at full flow, we are still getting results! Thats a sign of better things to come. Good to see diaby back, both hope say im brain don dey transform like Theo own small small grin grin grin

Yall keep worrying about RVP but im more worried about Song undecided Seriously i would not want any injury concerns for both but i would rather RVP than SOng, His ball winning ability is just top class and thats one vital reason why our back four are stable,

Good game overall considering the fact that Borrusia just won against Bayern Munshit over the weekend!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2011
Jencejyde:

Na now u just dey notice my guy Santo Baba!

Confirmed, he is far better than clichy and like i mentioned sometime ago, once the midfielders realise that his style is going forward and they gel, then we have a monster of a Lb on our hands, Often gets lost at times but he is far more composed and better both defensively and offensively than clichy,

I still give a big shout out to Man u for making us buy these players. One thing im enjoying is the fact that despite we are not playing at full flow, we are still getting results! Thats a sign of better things to come. Good to see diaby back, both hope say im brain don dey transform like Theo own small small grin grin grin

Yall keep worrying about RVP but im more worried about Song undecided Seriously i would not want any injury concerns for both but i would rather RVP than SOng, His ball winning ability is just top class and thats one vital reason why our back four are stable,

Good game overall considering the fact that[b] Borrusia just won against Bayern Munshit over the weekend![/b]

Where do you live? Make I bring you one pot of correct egusi elemi meje for the bolded.

Mr DK is awol grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2011

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 / Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On August 28 2021 / Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.