Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,922 members, 7,828,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

The Moment Remi Tinubu Shouted At Her Husband For Sleeping At APC Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Remi Tinubu Shouted At Her Husband For Sleeping At APC Campaign (8407 Views)

The Moment Remi Tinubu Resumed Work At Aso Rock / Moment Remi Tinubu Was Ashamed Of Asiwaju Tinubu (Picture) / The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Moment Remi Tinubu Shouted At Her Husband For Sleeping At APC Campaign by Jomonix: 8:20am On Nov 20, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Same Obi who has been heavily criticized way back for his active inertia in governance and lack of infrastructural legacies in Anambra by Anambra indigenes who know the only reason they are not saying anything at the moment is because he is a minority in the race.

He couldn't change Anambra, in fact, he practically lives in Lagos yet he is what you are rooting for.
I know you are well learned and good enough to form your opinions but I implore you to give Tinubu the chance to take us away from this world economic crisis.

I hear you but I doubt that saving 75 billion naira, the first in the history of Nigeria is inertia. No leadership in Nigeria has achieved this feat yet you call it inertia. Don't even compare Lagos with Anambra. Lagos is choking in abundance and the leaders, perplexed do not know what to do with the money and the residents do not care because the abundance is still streaming in. Brother Nigeria used to be this way in the 70s. We did not save anything and that's why we are where we are. Clean your eyes bro, Tinubu has nothing to offer. It does not take any extra initiative to tax people and spend the tax money. That is so simple. But Obi will unlock Nigeria through massive security interventions, put an end to profligacy, target production rather than spending, and fight curruption. Obi has never been indicted or even invited by EFCC. He is one of the cleanest politicians if not the cleanest. Bros the only thing that will make anyone chose Tinubu over Obi is mischief and lack of concern and vision for a better Nigeria, the type of sentiment that made them change Jonathan hoping it will be better but ending up destroying this beautiful country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Will Win The Southwest? / GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation / Five Police Informers Killed By Boko-Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.