Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation (8402 Views)

Yahaya Bello ‘on Excursion’ In Kogi Government House, PDP Says / Senate Approves UNILAG Renaming / Wole Soyinka Opposes UNILAG/MAU Renaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by Gbawe: 2:18am On May 31, 2012
GEJ: Is our 'effort' bearing fruit?

Adoke Bello: It appears to be Mr.President. The entire Nation is consumed with debate about the renaming. For days, I have not been mentioned anywhere and everyone has forgotten any talk of punishing fuel subsidy scammers or the N155 billion oil bloc scam. It seems it is mission accomplished. *winks at GEJ*

GEJ: Good. Very good. Before they recover we hit them next week with renaming Third mainland bridge Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida democracy bridge. By the time I am done with these simpleton they will know I was not labelled "boy with no shoes" for nothing *GEJ winks at Adoke Bello*.

*Bamanga Tukur, Labaran Maku and Rueben Abati all cackle their Hyena approval while exchanging high fives*.

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by Beaf: 2:22am On May 31, 2012
[size=14pt]My prayer is that GEJ should rename Amosun's airconditioned bridge![/size] grin
O-Gbawe!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by 175(m): 3:51am On May 31, 2012
Gbawe u is a badt guy. No mind dem. We still remember Adoke saga wella. We shal get back to dat ASAP b4 dem hit us wit anoda naming ceremony.
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by Gbawe: 7:53am On May 31, 2012
175: Gbawe u is a badt guy. No mind dem. We still remember Adoke saga wella. We shal get back to dat ASAP b4 dem hit us wit anoda naming ceremony.

grin grin grin grin My brother, we know their 'olodo' plan. It won't work because GEJ, Adoke Bello, Allison-Madueke et al cannot help themselves. They are so mired in corruption and lies, they must keep stacking the same on top to cover original misdeed.

That is why many respected Nigerians are now saying the unchecked corruption ,proliferating under GEJ, is the worst they have seen in the history of Nigeria. They are just stealing with impunity in a "one day one scandal Government" (Dr Okei-Odumakin).

Well, the writing is on the wall and things will only end in tears , regardless of efforts at distraction, for these folks who are cursed with having greed and corruption as second nature.
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by Demdem(m): 8:32am On May 31, 2012
The Retardeen is simply fooling himself if he thinks his atrocities are not being compiled.

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by yokiti: 7:07am On Jun 03, 2012
Oh! One day, one wahala makes me to remember the book One week, one trouble.

Our president has succeeded in diverting attention from his performance since he became the GCFR.
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by Ganys: 8:12am On Jun 03, 2012
Demdem: The Retardeen is simply fooling himself if he thinks his atrocities are not being compiled.
when ever i see any post bolded in tick black with the word retardeen, i dont bother to check the poster, Its definately almighty DEMDEM. Bros, I hail oooh
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by Ganys: 8:14am On Jun 03, 2012
Demdem: The Retardeen is simply fooling himself if he thinks his atrocities are not being compiled.
when ever i see any post bolded in tick black with the word retardeen, i dont bother to check the poster, Its definately almighty DEMDEM. Egbon Jonathan Egbere Badluck snatch your wife? Chei, Bros, I hail oooh lol
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by Gbawe: 8:19am On Jun 03, 2012
Ganys:
when ever i see any post bolded in tick black with the word retardeen, i dont bother to check the poster, Its definately almighty DEMDEM. Egbon Jonathan Egbere Badluck snatch your wife? Chei, Bros, I hail oooh lol

grin grin grin grin grin In fact, any post in bold, critical of GEJ and the PDP, is most likely Demdem. grin grin grin
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by DaLover(m): 9:09am On Jun 03, 2012
What atrocities? Have you finish compiling for Obj and tinubu?
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by DaLover(m): 9:11am On Jun 03, 2012
samuelorija218: Oh! One day, one wahala makes me to remember the book One week, one trouble.

Our president has succeeded in diverting attention from his performance since he became the GCFR.
It is those who are making a mountain out of a molehill over the mko uni issue that are diverting any attention
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by alahamad(m): 11:48am On Jun 03, 2012
Gbawe: GEJ: Is our 'effort' bearing fruit?

Adoke Bello: It appears to be Mr.President. The entire Nation is consumed with debate about the renaming. For days, I have not been mentioned anywhere and everyone has forgotten any talk of punishing fuel subsidy scammers or the N155 billion oil bloc scam. It seems it is mission accomplished. *winks at GEJ*

GEJ: Good. Very good. Before they recover we hit them next week with renaming Third mainland bridge Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida democracy bridge. By the time I am done with these simpleton they will know I was not labelled "boy with no shoes" for nothing *GEJ winks at Adoke Bello*.

*Bamanga Tukur, Labaran Maku and Rueben Abati all cackle their Hyena approval while exchanging high fives*.

Hahahahahahahah....gosh I can't help it.....
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by ziccoit: 11:59am On Jun 03, 2012

Seems like a joke but this could be it. Thinking this guy called GEJ is a PhD holder with supposed "good materials" in his government,one would expect some level of brilliancy.
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by ikee(m): 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2012
Who God will not catch? Let GEJ be enjoying his field, one day baba God will pay him a cruel visit. Abacha sef that is wiser tried it but today all is history. mubarak, taylor and Co are living testimonies. so Nigerians don't panic.
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2012

na thunder go fire those idiotz for me
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by DaLover(m): 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2012
ikee: Who God will not catch? Let GEJ be enjoying his field, one day baba God will pay him a cruel visit. Abacha sef that is wiser tried it but today all is history. mubarak, taylor and Co are living testimonies. so Nigerians don't panic.

See this mugu...so u neva touch the likes of IBB, OBJ, Buhari, Danjuma...na humble GEJ ur eye dey...okay lets be looking
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by naijamd(m): 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2012
Read share and comment on this hilarious blogpost on the Unilag name change saga,http://naijamd./2012/06/01/whats-in-a-name/
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by Gbawe: 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2012
DaLover:

See this mugu...so u neva touch the likes of IBB, OBJ, Buhari, Danjuma...na[b] humble[/b] GEJ ur eye dey...okay lets be looking

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Keep fooling yourself and keep mentioning Northerners as if GEJ is truly keeping them out of power. Those who can think critically, with minds not totally destroyed by ethnic bigotry, know that we indeed still have a strong aspect of Northern Presidency still intact. It is just that it is not the 'usual suspects' Naive Southerners love to hate and obsess over (IBB, Danjuma, Atiku, Ciroma et al) pulling the strings.

Continue to delude yourself that a man only interested in looting as much as he can for himself and his cronies is the "Humble" champion of your deluded and eternal one-upmanship battle against the North. If you think all the Northerners who aided project GEJ, via going against the IBBs, Ciromas and Atikus of the world, are not getting 'paid' today then I salute your extreme naiveness. Look around you and see the stagnation of ordinary Nigerians everywhere, contrasted by the good fortunes of the corrupt from every corner of Nigeria, to note who GEJ is truly leading on behalf of.
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by lacasa: 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2012
Lmaooooo
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by ndahbros1: 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2012
Is GEJ now an obsession? I mean, do we bash him for d fun of it or because we really need change? If we need change, den I tink we shd be constructive in criticisms and offer credible alternatives. And we shd remember that he is d head of d nation. Let's try a little respect and objectivity. Many of u here who wudnt get jobs as shoe-shiners wil always jump at d chance to insult d man and his office. Criticise wit objectivity, not personal vendetta.

The bashing game is getting boring. We don't talk of anytin useful anymore: we now spend all available e-time trying to outdo each other in GEJ-bashing. Would u insult ya fathers like that even if he did wrong? Even d Bible says we shd rebuke older men with respect.

Haba!
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by DaLover(m): 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2012
Gbawe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Keep fooling yourself and keep mentioning Northerners as if GEJ is truly keeping them out of power. Those who can think critically, with minds not totally destroyed by ethnic bigotry, know that we indeed still have a strong aspect of Northern Presidency still intact. It is just that it is not the 'usual suspects' Naive Southerners love to hate and obsess over (IBB, Danjuma, Atiku, Ciroma et al) pulling the strings.

Continue to delude yourself that a man only interested in looting as much as he can for himself and his cronies is the "Humble" champion of your deluded and eternal one-upmanship battle against the North. If you think all the Northerners who aided project GEJ, via going against the IBBs, Ciromas and Atikus of the world, are not getting 'paid' today then I salute your extreme naiveness. Look around you and see the stagnation of ordinary Nigerians everywhere, contrasted by the good fortunes of the corrupt from every corner of Nigeria, to note who GEJ is truly leading on behalf of.

Look at this punk, where did I advocate for GEj to go after northern people or keep them out of power? I only responded that if someone want to pile any list of atrocities on GEJ he should start with other presidents first, unfortunately majority of past presidents are Northerners... I am not expecting GEJ to start chasing after corrupt people...as they are everywhere you look, left right and center...I expect him to initiate reforms...what I am waiting to see is how he can convince the SW and north that crude oil is not the be all and end all of life because they form the majority of the national assembly.

People like you who real motive is to keep the status que are the real ethnic bigots...imagine the effrontery...unilag should be re-named...they should look for another school or edifice....you people think you are something special.
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by Gbawe: 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2012
DaLover:

Look at this punk, where did I advocate for GEj to go after northern people or keep them out of power? I only responded that if someone want to pile any list of atrocities on GEJ he should start with other presidents first, unfortunately majority of past presidents are Northerners... I am not expecting GEJ to start chasing after corrupt people...as they are everywhere you look, left right and center...I expect him to initiate reforms...what I am waiting to see is how he can convince the SW and north that crude oil is not the be all and end all of life because they form the majority of the national assembly.

People like you who real motive is to keep the status que are the real ethnic bigots...imagine the effrontery...unilag should be re-named...they should look for another school or edifice....you people think you are something special.

This is your real problem is it not? I.e a willingness to support anything/anyone you think helps you spite those your innate 'second class' insecurities and inferiority complex leads you to be believe deem themselves special. You and your ilk are so transparent. I was mocking your silly use of "humble" for GEJ while you reel off a list of names who are not so "humble". You claim to be talking about Past Presidents who are 'coincidentally' Northerners yet Danjuma's name , inexplicably, made your list.

In case you don't know it, the scale has fallen off the eyes of many Nigerians now. They no longer view GEJ as "humble" or as a "victim" constantly being conspired against by the "evil Yarobus and almajiris". It is clear GEJ is no different or better than others before him but for reasons obvious to all, you and yours will never see that. Afterall anything negative is automatically to do with the SW and the North. If awards exist for adults deluding themselves, your sort would win hands down. GEJ "humble" indeed.
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by DaLover(m): 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2012
ndahbros1: Is GEJ now an obsession? I mean, do we bash him for d fun of it or because we really need change? If we need change, den I tink we shd be constructive in criticisms and offer credible alternatives. And we shd remember that he is d head of d nation. Let's try a little respect and objectivity. Many of u here who wudnt get jobs as shoe-shiners wil always jump at d chance to insult d man and his office. Criticise wit objectivity, not personal vendetta.

The bashing game is getting boring. We don't talk of anytin useful anymore: we now spend all available e-time trying to outdo each other in GEJ-bashing. Would u insult ya fathers like that even if he did wrong? Even d Bible says we shd rebuke older men with respect.

Haba!

He tried to remove oil subsidy, our bread and butter...our source of existence...our blessing from the almighty GOD!! educattion and strategic thinking just don't seam to go hand in hand anymore...the line between market women and graduates is diminishing per second per second
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by DaLover(m): 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2012
Gbawe:

This is your real problem is it not? I.e a willingness to support anything/anyone you think helps you spite those your inferiority complex leads you to be believe deem themselves special. SO transparent.

Just accept the re-naming and be quiet about it..all of a sudden..renaming of a university has become part of a grand scheme...and you feel it is my problem...lol
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by Demdem(m): 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2012
Ganys:

The day my dumb president, the retardeen asked me to get used to bombing since terrorists attack happens worldwide was the day i declared war on him.
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by DaLover(m): 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2012
Demdem:

The day my dumb president, the retardeen asked me to get used to bombing since terrorists attack happens worldwide was the day i declared war on him.
Internet war abi...funny enuf the name retardeen is now becoming synonymous with just you and one other ldiot called dayokunu or something like that...talk about boomerang effect..
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by Demdem(m): 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2012
Gbawe:

grin grin grin grin grin In fact, any post in bold, critical of GEJ and the PDP, is most likely Demdem. grin grin grin

Especially the killer party, PDP itself
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by Demdem(m): 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2012
DaLover:
What atrocities? Have you finish compiling for Obj and tinubu?

and who are u to tell me whose list to compile? u don kolo ooo.
besides am so busy compiling that of the retardeen so kindly assist me with both OBJ and Tinubu
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by Gbawe: 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2012
Demdem:

Especially the killer party, PDP itself

grin grin grin grin grin grin The "nest of killers" grin grin grin God bless Wole Soyinka and his apt and memorable tags.
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by Demdem(m): 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2012
DaLover:
Internet war abi...funny enuf the name retardeen is now becoming synonymous with just you and one other ldiot called dayokunu or something like that...talk about boomerang effect..

Do u think am on NL to entertain u? who cares with the above? who even takes note of that? Boy, u are daft oooo like the retardeen himself. No offence.
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by canuck(m): 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2012
Not a fan of IBB, but naming Third Mainland Bridge after him is not far-fetched.

IBB gave us the longest bridge in Africa http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Mainland_Bridge no biggie naming it after him.
Re: GEJ And Adoke Bello On UNILAG Renaming. A Fictional Conversation by Bluetooth3(m): 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2012

laf don crack my tear gland....oh! its gushing out like a torn bag. this is the humour of the day.ha ha hahajahahhhhgfjgg#&@@@@a

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics / How Bode Thomas Died (former Alaafin Called Out) / National Assembly Moves To Amend CBN Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.