Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,619 members, 7,843,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

President Buhari Makes Case For Tinubu-Shettima Ascension To The Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Makes Case For Tinubu-Shettima Ascension To The Presidency (40367 Views)

Nigerian Senate Makes Case For Nuclear Energy / Buhari Makes New Appointments into Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority / Plight Of Common Man Is Rationale Behind Our Ascension To Leadership - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Makes Case For Tinubu-Shettima Ascension To The Presidency by Sunshine311(f): 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
All in the name of what?
Re: President Buhari Makes Case For Tinubu-Shettima Ascension To The Presidency by Allisgud: 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
It is very barbaric to see apc campaigning
Re: President Buhari Makes Case For Tinubu-Shettima Ascension To The Presidency by Ngwamankillyou(m): 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
F. Means.
Re: President Buhari Makes Case For Tinubu-Shettima Ascension To The Presidency by Seankhalifa: 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
Make peson employee me make I dey write na...
Re: President Buhari Makes Case For Tinubu-Shettima Ascension To The Presidency by DesChyko: 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
Tinubu that goofed on National TV. His very own TVC.

If it was elsewhere they'd say it's Photoshop.

God bless PDP grin

Even the baba near him closed his mouth in shock grin

Re: President Buhari Makes Case For Tinubu-Shettima Ascension To The Presidency by future001: 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
We are tired of all these fancy headlines with just pictures and long texts but without substance. Everything about APC is just too defective. This has to be among the worst political parties in the world.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Makes Case For Tinubu-Shettima Ascension To The Presidency by snowball11(m): 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
Failure is trying so hard to "enshwa" his party man becomes the next president so as to evade probe by successive government! grin

You lie. APC will never return to power and your thieving ass and all that brought Nigeria to it's knees would be probe! undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Makes Case For Tinubu-Shettima Ascension To The Presidency by ipobarecriminals: 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2022
grin. I sight Modu sherif lipsrsealed grin
Re: President Buhari Makes Case For Tinubu-Shettima Ascension To The Presidency by deeva2: 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2022
Tinubu increased Lagos IGR from N600m to about N7bn per month.

Obi increased Poverty in Anambra from less than 25% to 53% in 8 years.

But some oloriburuku want me to waste my vote on a failure.

Ko jo

Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Makes Case For Tinubu-Shettima Ascension To The Presidency by shuri166: 9:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
Lemme just check something fess

Re: President Buhari Makes Case For Tinubu-Shettima Ascension To The Presidency by FuckTheMod: 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
FAILED BASTARDS

ESPECIALLY BUHARÎ

THUNDER FIRE YOU FOOL ÀNÍ FOOL.
Re: President Buhari Makes Case For Tinubu-Shettima Ascension To The Presidency by yankison(m): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
Are those people there same Nigerians? Are they saying they are happy with what APC has done and still doing .God Nigerians and just suffer head bunch
Re: President Buhari Makes Case For Tinubu-Shettima Ascension To The Presidency by senddmoney121: 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
Make me too follow test out this stuff

Re: President Buhari Makes Case For Tinubu-Shettima Ascension To The Presidency by Skty: 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
Bubu go and wear ur recharge batteries
Re: President Buhari Makes Case For Tinubu-Shettima Ascension To The Presidency by nesphil(m): 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
Re: President Buhari Makes Case For Tinubu-Shettima Ascension To The Presidency by nedekid: 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
Thank God for buhari.
Atleast we know any athlete he meets with, gives his blessing always meets a certain fate.

Re: President Buhari Makes Case For Tinubu-Shettima Ascension To The Presidency by Biafraaa: 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
grin angry

Re: President Buhari Makes Case For Tinubu-Shettima Ascension To The Presidency by 36STATES: 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
God forbid.

Re: President Buhari Makes Case For Tinubu-Shettima Ascension To The Presidency by wwwihy: 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
[quote author=Racoon post=118422632][/quote]

Re: President Buhari Makes Case For Tinubu-Shettima Ascension To The Presidency by crazygod(m): 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
The ugliest broom ever. angry
Re: President Buhari Makes Case For Tinubu-Shettima Ascension To The Presidency by wwwihy: 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari still insisted that every votes must count, that's a good one .

Buhari should just give us free and fair election like he did in Osun state and APC will be histsory .

Re: President Buhari Makes Case For Tinubu-Shettima Ascension To The Presidency by yankison(m): 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
deeva2:
Tinubu increased Lagos IGR from N600m to about N7bn per month.

Obi increased Poverty in Anambra from less than 25% to 53% in 8 years.

But some oloriburuku want me to waste my vote on a failure.

Ko jo

Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria

Abeg shut up jor .una go just de shout igr igr up and down .. Tell me what is in Lagos to enjoy ..light no good . too much scam, thugs , bad roads , unbearable standard of living ..u people will just be shouting Lagos . my father has four houses in Lagos .but he left Lagos because of stressful life ..why cant tinubu help buhari is turning Nigeria to his imaginary Lagos ..una go de suffer de hail una oppressors

You fool tell.me how has tinubu igr benefited ur life..compound fool
Re: President Buhari Makes Case For Tinubu-Shettima Ascension To The Presidency by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
Buhari has no moral right to tell us this bullshhit
Re: President Buhari Makes Case For Tinubu-Shettima Ascension To The Presidency by Cullinane: 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
I am almost 40 years old and this is the worst Nigerian president of my lifetime. Even worse than Sani Abacha. So his recommendations will make me go in the opposite direction. Now I understand what people meant when they said that it was Tunde Idiagbon who did all the work when Buhari was a military leader by coup.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Makes Case For Tinubu-Shettima Ascension To The Presidency by Ogunleti01: 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
true talk

Re: President Buhari Makes Case For Tinubu-Shettima Ascension To The Presidency by Nayture147: 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari still insisted that every votes must count, that's a good one .

Buhari should just give us free and fair election like he did in Osun state and APC will be history .

Ignorant. What do you know.
Re: President Buhari Makes Case For Tinubu-Shettima Ascension To The Presidency by Agugbadin: 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
This is laughable, after APC subjected Nigerians near 8 years of hardship.I think he should be apologizing to Nigerians.
Re: President Buhari Makes Case For Tinubu-Shettima Ascension To The Presidency by odinga1of: 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Tinubu is the best of them all.

Atiku is a bias Fulani man, said that what is happening in Benue is mere intercommunual conflict, nobody should accuse fulanis of the killings.

Another thing is Atiku is being controlled, do you think Atiku would have deleted the tweet, such an important tweet about Deborah, just like that!!! A christain was stoned and burnt, a girl, a student, they will still make him do what he doesn't want if he wins.

As for Obi, Obi is just a noise maker, who did not offere anything, and still has nothing to offer. His manifestos is filled with inexperience, the plans are not strategic enough

Kwankwaso goofed by saying if they won't vote for him, they should vote Tinubu. Imagine!!! He is not even ready or sure of himself.

Oga your analysis will make Atiku win sha.
Re: President Buhari Makes Case For Tinubu-Shettima Ascension To The Presidency by DOD88: 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
DirtyGold:

Wont it be interesting if the soldier Buhari who snatched power from a civilian government will be the same man to return power to the military as a civilian president? That scenario playing out or APC losing will definitely cement Buhari's legacy... how the people feel right now wont matter in a few years from now.

As Tinubu is doing everything to embody the Abiola phenomenon, will history repeat itself?

Well, all the drama will end within 100 days grin cool grin

What's tha business?
Re: President Buhari Makes Case For Tinubu-Shettima Ascension To The Presidency by Offjoe: 10:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
slivertongue:
The rally that spent time praising Buhari and calling out PDP that na campaign. Tinubu should go rest jare

*Trying to find a side business as a student?* ❓

```Or do you continue to hunt for work from home?```

Come learn the techniques for getting daily credit alerts generated from your WhatsApp in this free lesson.
*Having nothing to sell? I've got this; don't worry.* �️
To register for the course, click the link below.
https:///skzllk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) / Nimat Siaka Received By Governor Akeredolu Ahead Of Anti-Drug Abuse Exercise / INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.