Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP (18469 Views)

The Moment Bola Tinubu Screamed God Bless PDP At His Campaign Flag Off / APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by phorget(m): 7:56am On Nov 16, 2022
Kagd10:

Stop projecting your delusion. Your Peter Obi said Nasarawa is a great country for example. So what exactly is your stoopid self crying about exactly?

Anybody at one point or another would have a slip and that is just the reason I've modified my post "sometimes".
If you'll be sincere enough then do take time in going through the number of slips between Obi and your darling daddy.

1 Like

Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by Kagd10: 7:57am On Nov 16, 2022
phorget:

Anybody at one point or another would have a slip and that is just the reason I've modified my post "sometimes".
If you'll be sincere enough then do take time in going through the number of slips between Obi and your darling daddy.

Just look at the stoopid Hateful hypocrite. Just keep your mouth shut!
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by phorget(m): 8:11am On Nov 16, 2022
Kagd10:

Just look at the stoopid Hateful hypocrite. Just keep your mouth shut!
j

Lol...
Truth will definitely hurt.

1 Like

Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by Sufyaan003(m): 8:11am On Nov 16, 2022
APC na useless party, why PDP own still dey their body. But PDP is a trillions time better than APC anytime any day. Atiku is coming 2023 by Allah's welling
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by Cantonese: 8:16am On Nov 16, 2022
Kagd10:
Tinubu didn't mention PDP though.. He said PD.. before correcting it to APC.

It's no different from how a person modifies a post on nairaland. Na normal thing to mention something before correcting it.

Meanwhile, I have listened keenly to Tinubu during his Kaduna speeches, when he was talking to Ogun delegates before the primaries and his appreciation speech after the primaries. I watched all these keenly (including his metaphor and parables) and he knew exactly all what he was saying hence I have stopped listening to gibberish from uselesssss Hateful people who keep crying about little slip which he always corrected btw.

As for those Hateful fools who keep crying btw, didn't Peter Obi make a slip with his Nasarawa is a great country?

Blind follower.

So Tinubu no longer knows that APC starts with an A. What was his mind when he started with PD?

Is that the first, second, third or even tenth time Tinubu made such blunders?

Oga tell yourself the truth that APC completely messed up this country in just seven years.

1 Like

Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by drlateef: 8:42am On Nov 16, 2022
Islie:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/campaign-flag-off-tinubus-god-bless-pdp-prayer-prophetic-%e2%80%95-pdp/

So, PDP agrees that Tinubu’s prayers can be potent? In that case they should vote for him for more prayers to succeed in Nigeria.
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by Ekeneegwu(m): 8:44am On Nov 16, 2022
Kagd10:

It's no different from how a person modifies a post on nairaland. Na normal thing to mention something before correcting it.

Meanwhile, I have listened keenly to Tinubu during his Kaduna speeches, when he was talking to Ogun delegates before the primaries and his appreciation speech after the primaries. I watched all these keenly (including his metaphor and parables) and he knew exactly all what he was saying hence I have stopped listening to gibberish from uselesssss Hateful people who keep crying about little slip which he always corrected btw.

As for those Hateful fools who keep crying btw, didn't Peter Obi make a slip with his Nasarawa is a great country?

I want to ask you .. are you not tired of this suffering .. are you not tired of the way the country is going .. why don’t we give another man chance to see if he can rectify the country since APC have failed woofully or cos your master is giving you scrubs na wetin your children go eat .. are you not ashamed of yourself

1 Like

Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by QuikMedia: 8:54am On Nov 16, 2022
Another Buhari.....God Forever Forbid BAT Thing. Let All Vote Wisely
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by juman(m): 8:55am On Nov 16, 2022
Some pdp governors are supporting tinubu.
So his god bless pdp is right.
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by juman(m): 8:56am On Nov 16, 2022
Atiku cannot win the election.
Pdp is in total confusion.
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by Kagd10: 8:57am On Nov 16, 2022
Ekeneegwu:

I want to ask you .. are you not tired of this suffering .. are you not tired of the way the country is going .. why don’t we give another man chance to see if he can rectify the country since APC have failed woofully or cos your master is giving you scrubs na wetin your children go eat .. are you not ashamed of yourself

Are you not tired of the suffering you went through under Peter Obi as your governor because last I knew, Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa.
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by Kagd10: 9:00am On Nov 16, 2022
Cantonese:

Blind follower.

So Tinubu no longer knows that APC starts with an A. What was his mind when he started with PD?

Is that the first, second, third or even tenth time Tinubu made such blunders?

Oga tell yourself the truth that APC completely messed up this country in just seven years.

What's this one saying? If you wanted to mention Joseph name and you first called out Matthew before you eventually corrected it. Does that mean you didn't know the starting alphabet? You dey mad? I mean useless people keep crying over something they do everyday.
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 16, 2022
Kagd10:

Truth is bitter..

Tinibu is dead

1 Like

Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by Kagd10: 10:20am On Nov 16, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

Truth is bitter..

Tinibu is dead

Stop projecting your father.
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by Shikini: 11:28am On Nov 16, 2022
Yes ooo
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
Kagd10:

True true you cannot support APC without sounding stupid, so, APC new name is PDAPC...abi?.Chai! Who do you?

2 Likes

Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by Kagd10: 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

True true you cannot support APC without sounding stupid, so, APC new name is PDAPC...Chai! Who do you?

You can't support the dullard Peter Obi without being stupid
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2022
Kagd10:

You can't support the dullard Peter Obi without being stupid

Say after me...PD APC.

2 Likes

Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by awoniyi1236(m): 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
Kagd10:

And thunder go firee you. Imagine a failureeee like you helping others to repackage their failureeee like Peter Obi who achieved absolute nothing in his state.

Meanwhile, your Peter Obi equally made a big slip with his Nasarawa is great country. Yet loserrrs like you keep crying over Tinubu little slip which he always corrected btw.
Hahaha failure is your real name for supporting APC, don’t you have family? Are you paid for this ? (Suffering and smiling). Because any reasonable person and someone in his right sense will knw APC led administration is a failure, nothing is working boy… you’re a disappointment to your generation for supporting failure

1 Like

Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by awoniyi1236(m): 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2022
Kagd10:

And thunder go firee you. Imagine a failureeee like you helping others to repackage their failureeee like Peter Obi who achieved absolute nothing in his state.

Meanwhile, your Peter Obi equally made a big slip with his Nasarawa is great country. Yet loserrrs like you keep crying over Tinubu little slip which he always corrected btw.

I’m very sure you haven’t achieved 10% of what have achieved in life, and you’re here saying rubbish, better brace up and learn how to stop supporting failure, I’m very sure you’re still in Nigeria and I’m very sure you don’t even have a passport talk more of applying for a visa, you’ll be force to have sense soon
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by Kagd10: 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
awoniyi1236:

I’m very sure you haven’t achieved 10% of what have achieved in life, and you’re here saying rubbish, better brace up and learn how to stop supporting failure, I’m very sure you’re still in Nigeria and I’m very sure you don’t even have a passport talk more of applying for a visa, you’ll be force to have sense soon

Na you dey champion a failureeee like Peter Obi. Tinubu grew Lagos economy. Meanwhile Tinubu's Lekki trade zone which will bring billion of investment is yet to be added to it. You dey Mad!
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by Kagd10: 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2022
awoniyi1236:

Hahaha failure is your real name for supporting APC, don’t you have family? Are you paid for this ? (Suffering and smiling). Because any reasonable person and someone in his right sense will knw APC led administration is a failure, nothing is working boy… you’re a disappointment to your generation for supporting failure

You're the failureeee na who's helping others to repackage their failureeee. Tinubu didn't rule you in your village. He's not Your president nor part of any federal administration. Last I knew, it was Peter Obi who was previously in gej federal administration and chaired the shambolic privatisation of Nigeria's electricity disco after it was bought back from the previous Atiku's shambolic privatisation.
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by IfnobeGod20: 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2022
This is what we've been telling APC supporters and my Yoruba brothers and sisters. Tinubu of 1999 or 2015 can never make such blunder. Tinubu is not coherent like of the old. He has lost the vibes and enthusiasm that he once possessed but my tribal and enemies of the nation are still packaging him for the rigorous job ahead.
God deliver us from the enemies of this nation, Nigeria. Tinubu is not the right man to heal this broken nation.
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by JOemmy(m): 1:40pm On Nov 16, 2022
Kagd10:

Including the one he boldly stated that he will recruit 50m nigerian youths into the army and feed them with agbado?
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by Bagu1(m): 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2022
Kagd10:

The word PDP should be a taboo in Tinubu's mouth grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by Trizzyy(m): 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
Two rejected party
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by 2016v2017: 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
Acidosis:

Two dead parties

Time to do away with PDAPC
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by awoniyi1236(m): 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2022
grin
Kagd10:

Na you dey champion a failureeee like Peter Obi. Tinubu grew Lagos economy. Meanwhile Tinubu's Lekki trade zone which will bring billion of investment is yet to be added to it. You dey Mad!

grin Pained soul, why are you bitter like this
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by awoniyi1236(m): 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
Kagd10:

You're the failureeee na who's helping others to repackage grin grin their failureeee. Tinubu didn't rule you in your village. He's not Your president nor part of any federal administration. Last I knew, it was Peter Obi who was previously in gej federal administration and chaired the shambolic privatisation of Nigeria's electricity disco after it was bought back from the previous Atiku's shambolic privatisation.

You’re really pained and bitter, work on yourself get your passport and travel to Uk or Us your eyes will be clear grin grin you’re too bitter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afenifere Attacks Buhari For Clearing SGF, Babachir Lawal Of Corruption / Labor Party's Spokesman, Arabambi Abayomi Disowns Presidential Campaign Team / Osinbajo Commissions The 14,444 HA Kano River Irrigation Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.