Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP (18471 Views)

The Moment Bola Tinubu Screamed God Bless PDP At His Campaign Flag Off / APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Shows Off Tinubu's Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by seandurse(m): 5:33am On Nov 16, 2022
grin
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by Curious345: 5:33am On Nov 16, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tinubu na big time error
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by condralbedez: 5:39am On Nov 16, 2022
This is not the first time Bola Ahmed Tinubu is forgetting his party name. Person never enter office he don dey forget things PDAPC. I swear you can't be normal to be supporting this man.

4 Likes

Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by Zetty177x: 5:43am On Nov 16, 2022
It's a funny thing.. Tinubu was never in PDP....so why make that mistake?
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by Declanex(m): 5:48am On Nov 16, 2022
Kagd10:

Pity your next to nothing Obi failureeee. Only Brain dead people champion such fellow.

Meanwhile, Tinubu and Fayemi in USA in 2008 to grace the swearing in of Obama
Incremental dosage of Tinubu druggie has consumed you totally.
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by awoniyi1236(m): 5:49am On Nov 16, 2022
Kagd10:
Tinubu didn't mention PDP though.. He said PD.. before correcting it to APC
. What are you saying, listen yourself (that man is sick ) that’s the fact.

1 Like

Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 16, 2022
The man said nothing sensible. There was zero substance in his rumblings that was laden with gibbrish.
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by MrPADDY(m): 5:54am On Nov 16, 2022
Na so
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by Tinubuwins2023e: 6:03am On Nov 16, 2022
This fools keep deceiving themselves. When Tinubu is declared winner, then everyone eye go clear. Make una dey chase shadows
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by Paullo19: 6:11am On Nov 16, 2022
Kagd10:
Tinubu didn't mention PDP though.. He said PD.. before correcting it to APC

Una must still Wan defend am
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by Paullo19: 6:13am On Nov 16, 2022
Kagd10:

Pity your next to nothing Obi failureeee. Only Brain dead people champion such fellow.

Meanwhile, Tinubu and Fayemi in USA in 2008 to grace the swearing in of Obama
I can see u are one of the tinubu's batstard.. For u to be replying to something they never called ur name
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by TrumpDonald2: 6:17am On Nov 16, 2022
That is the demented thief people like ihordspy, LegendHero etc are supporting.

A man whose brain no longer functions well. grin grin

Shettima and his vice Tinubu will never RULE Nigeria. Why did you both avoid this thread grin grin

Shame on you both. Wait for the biggest shame next year.
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by TrumpDonald2: 6:18am On Nov 16, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
This fools keep deceiving themselves. When Tinubu is declared winner, then everyone eye go clear. Make una dey chase shadows

grin he will be declared winner only in your sleep. When you wake up, it's Obi. You sleep again, he's the winner, you wake up, it's Obi grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by Toriagirl(f): 6:36am On Nov 16, 2022
And the most useless party goes to....... grin
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by ekhai(m): 6:38am On Nov 16, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu acted according to the scripture as he prayed for PDP����

"But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have?”
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by Didijiji: 6:46am On Nov 16, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
na ur mama wan declare am winner ni?
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by DaveHarry(m): 6:52am On Nov 16, 2022
So some sets of people will still vote dis kind of person to be president of Nigeria. A mentally deranged tinubu.

It should never happen.
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by Ndodu05: 6:53am On Nov 16, 2022
This man dey f"ck up big time
PDP is giving him over headache
Anyway God has already blessed PDP to send the evil party away come 2023
Artikulated'
PDP.........POWER
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by Kkola: 6:56am On Nov 16, 2022
Thank he didn't call PDP. No party bears PDAPC
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by Kagd10: 7:13am On Nov 16, 2022
awoniyi1236:
. What are you saying, listen yourself (that man is sick ) that’s the fact.

Thunder fire you there if you had ever modified your post on nairaland which was exactly what Tinubu did.
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by liver123(m): 7:14am On Nov 16, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
A fool calling people fool. What ever you people plan to package and bring this demented man on power will not stand. Idiot
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by ShaqFu: 7:20am On Nov 16, 2022
Atleast he didn't say Labour Party. grin
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:30am On Nov 16, 2022
liver123:
im a fool calling people fool. What ever you people plan to package and bring this demented man on power will not stand. Idiot

Oh really. Sounds great that you are of course which you are truly
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:31am On Nov 16, 2022
Didijiji:
na ur mama wan declare am winner ni?

You go soon lose your mama
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by alimiadedayo1: 7:35am On Nov 16, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

You go soon lose your mama
why are you cursing yourself because of politics and wicked politician you better use your common sense when discussing issues like this we should respect our mothers and is better you retract your word
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by awoniyi1236(m): 7:35am On Nov 16, 2022
Kagd10:

Thunder fire you there if you had ever modified your post on nairaland which was exactly what Tinubu did.

You’re Crazy and you’re sick upstairs just like you dad tinubu, suffering and smiling fool
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by phorget(m): 7:39am On Nov 16, 2022
Kagd10:
Tinubu didn't mention PDP though.. He said PD.. before correcting it to APC.

It's no different from how a person modifies a post on nairaland. Na normal thing to mention something before correcting it.

Meanwhile, I have listened keenly to Tinubu during his Kaduna speeches, when he was talking to Ogun delegates before the primaries and his appreciation speech after the primaries. I watched all these keenly (including his metaphor and parables) and he knew exactly all what he was saying hence I have stopped listening to gibberish from uselesssss Hateful people who keep crying about little slip which he always corrected btw.

Wehdone mr interpreter.
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by Kagd10: 7:41am On Nov 16, 2022
phorget:

Wehdone mr interpreter.

There's no interpretation there. He simply said PD.. Before changing it to APC. Are you telling me that you have never modified your post on nairaland which was exactly what Tinubu did.
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:42am On Nov 16, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

why are you cursing yourself because of politics and wicked politician you better use your common sense when discussing issues like this we should respect our mothers and is better you retract your word

You never see anything wrong in him bringing my mother into the discussion just for airing my opinion but you are quick to attack me for addressing his provocative statement. If hypocrisy was a human then you are.
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by phorget(m): 7:49am On Nov 16, 2022
Kagd10:

There's no interpretation there. He simply said PD.. Before changing it to APC. Are you telling me that you have never modified your post on nairaland which was exactly what Tinubu did.

If I have a reason to keep modifying every of my post on naira land then I guess that should be worrisome. Tilumbu speeches,actions and inactions are always getting to be interpreted/modified on a daily basis so don't you think that should be a cause for concern for us?
Re: Campaign Flag-Off: Tinubu’s ‘God Bless PDP’ Prayer Prophetic ― PDP by Kagd10: 7:50am On Nov 16, 2022
phorget:

If I have a reason to keep modifying every of my post on naira land then I guess that should be worrisome. Tilumbu speeches,actions and inactions are always getting to be interpreted/modified on a daily basis so don't you think that should be a cause for concern for us?

Stop projecting your delusion. Your Peter Obi said Nasarawa is a great country for example. So what exactly is your stoopid self crying about exactly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Fixes May 18 To Decide Kanu’s Bail Request / A Protester Killed By Police In Ilorin / Boko Haram Likely To Attack Lagos & Ibadan - AOKOYA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.