Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,210 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) (31625 Views)

Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu / Armed Men Attack Travellers In Enugu (Video) / Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2022
Viraltrends123:

But, you want Osibanjo to be president, didn't Osibanjo foist Buhari, or Osibanjo is pure, and shouldn't be blamed for what we are facing, it's Tinubu that have all the blame. Keep decieving yourselves.

Is your father a vendor of his cocaine business.

I'm sure you guys will end up voting Atiku to proove point and your hate for Yorubas. Is Atiku not Fulani, Atiku said the conflict in Benue is intercommunual, and no one should accuse fulanis, Atiku deleted Deborah tweet, so he won't provoke her killers. You think they care about your fcking life as an Igbo man. I don't blame you, hate and betrayal is embedded in your hearts. I wasn't surprise when south easterner politicians are calling Obi out, that's what you get when you associate yourself with Igbo, they will look for you past and disgrace you.

by the number of people that comes out to vote against Tinubu we will know the percentage of igbos in Lagos. Those guys ehnnn, there will always be a time they will betray you.

My first choice is Tinubu, 2nd choice is Obi.

Don't mind them. Is the best permanent solution, going forward, not State Policing? Atiku will shun it and Obi will arrive incapable of delivering anything.

Only Tinubu wants State policing and general devolution of power away from the centre towards States and region. Only Tinubu has the capacity to deliver those.

Tinubu is the choice of the progressive and thinking man. Atiku is the choice of Southerners who simply wish to spite and deny the Yorubas plus ethnocentric and unfair-minded Northerners like Adamu who declared Lawan consensus candidate simply because he is desperate for the North to undeservedly continue in power.

Obi is the choice of Ignorant youths, misguided adults and ethno-religious bigots.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by Litmus: 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2022
ReluctantGuest:

Only Fulani herdsmen have the audacity and bravery to do that.

See consequence of our Africa forebears failure in mastering record keeping - we their desentents not knowing what research means. undecided

All we savi na to point mouth blab, e.g " She is a witch because she is old, her face is fair, body black and all her pekin them don die!"
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by ufuosman(m): 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
Dis Country chai
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by Ken4Christ: 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
Bontafa:
These terrorists have carried Thier madness to Cross river.

No problem buhari go soon commot seat

This is our prayer. But pray that you will be alive to see the next election because of the revelations I have been seeing.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by Basalt(m): 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
Viraltrends123:

But, you want Osibanjo to be president, didn't Osibanjo foist Buhari, or Osibanjo is pure, and shouldn't be blamed for what we are facing, it's Tinubu that have all the blame. Keep decieving yourselves.

I'm sure you guys will end up voting Atiku to proove point and your hate for Yorubas. Is Atiku not Fulani, Atiku said the conflict in Benue is intercommunual, and no one should accuse fulanis, Atiku deleted Deborah tweet, so he won't provoke her killers. You think they care about your fcking life as an Igbo man. I don't blame you, hate and betrayal is embedded in your hearts. I wasn't surprise when south easterner politicians are calling Obi out, that's what you get when you associate yourself with Igbo, they will look for you past and disgrace you.

by the number of people that comes out to vote against Tinubu we will know the percentage of igbos in Lagos. Those guys ehnnn, there will always be a time they will betray you.

Imagine Yoruba man talking about betrayal
Wonders shall never end grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by UNDFTD: 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2022
The menace and murderous tendencies of the Fulani terrorists are reaching every nook and cranny of the useless and hopeless ONE LIEGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by SeaTrade(m): 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
Patriotsleague:
The drivers must be seriously interrogated, driver escape passengers kidnapped.
You're smart.
This is no herdsmen attack,
Driver probably connived with criminals to kidnap his passengers for ransom that they'll share.
Why should any sane person jump out of a car and run when marauders are shooting sporadically?
Why didn't they kill him,since he being out of the car is easier target.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by bizzibodi(m): 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
So we have those vampires in crossriver too?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by Patriotsleague: 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
SeaTrade:
You're smart.
This is no herdsmen attack,
Driver probably connived with criminals to kidnap his passengers for ransom that they'll share.
Why should any sane person jump out of a car and run when marauders are shooting sporadically?
Why didn't they kill him,since he being out of the car is easier target.
In any such incident, a smart officer will take the driver for serious interrogation, check his phone communication,.quiz him thoroughly.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by JOemmy(m): 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2022
Bontafa:
These terrorists have carried Thier madness to Cross river.

No problem buhari go soon commot seat

Once ur state joins the apc it's an automatic invitation for fulaniherdsmen kiddnappers many people here in delta state are planning to vote for the apc because they claimed that the pdp haven't done well but they don't even have any idea of the calamity they want to bring upon themselves the devil u know is far better than the angel u don't know.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by nony43(m): 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
Viraltrends123:

You are not making sense.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by InvertedHammer: 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
/

Fake News!

Not when Asari Dokubo claims to be the Lord and Saviour of Niger Delta region.

/
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2022
They want to turn cross river to another Imo state, the roads are bad, narrow with lots of bush. Perfect place for kidnapping and ambush.

The new highway promised by that hobbit governor was never built till today.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2022
Patriotsleague:

In any such incident, a smart officer will take the driver for serious interrogation, check his phone communication,.quiz him thoroughly.

Are you guys high? Someone just reported a kidnapping and you re blaming him. So he should not report it, he should pretend nothing happened? You guys are suspects. angry

Weed turds!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by Patriotsleague: 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
quentin06:

Are you guys high? Someone just reported a kidnapping and you re blaming him. So he should not report it, he should pretend nothing happened? You guys are suspects. angry

Weed turds!
You sound naive.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by Koladpilot(m): 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
We should stop this hate speech we gave toward every incident that occurred in this country, if we love this country that's much, we should come out with ideas to solve them not hate speech, hate speech can't solve the problems but still give power to do more evil.. pls and pls, let share ideas on how to move this country forward .. what we cant say or do in other country, we shouldn't do it to our great country Nigeria... Thanks
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by Franking: 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
Is this not the handwork of IPOB and ESN? They are terrorists, ain't they?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by BossGerald: 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
Viraltrends123:

But, you want Osibanjo to be president, didn't Osibanjo foist Buhari, or Osibanjo is pure. Keep decieving yourselves.

I'm sure you guys will end up voting Atiku to proove point and your hate for Yorubas. Is Atiku not Fulani, Atiku said the conflict in Benue is intercommunual, and no one should accuse fulanis, Atiku deleted Deborah tweet, so he won't provoke her killers. You think they care about your fcking life.

Na you sabi your first and second choice...I don't care, you yoruba Muslims are saboteurs.

You only supported buhari,not once but twice just to foist your thieving indicted drug baron which is dead on arrival, even igbos supported Obasanjo twice, a yoruba man oo.

You see this election, one thing is sure, is it that you have an igbo man that you yoruba Muslim hate so much as your president or you have him as your vice, in the person of ifeanyi okowa...go and write it down...you people's tribalism has only united southsouth and southeast like never b4, even some states in the middle belt have started to realise who exactly you are.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by RestructureNig1: 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
Dinow:
Why Dem never stop all these people self

Wait after election you go see wetin be terrorism from Fulani jihadist herdsmen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by BossGerald: 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2022
Viraltrends123:

The fulani that you yoruba Muslims always ass lick do not also care about you...that's why they've abandoned tinubu and start supporting their two sons, go to BBC hausa and you'll cry for yourself.

There's nothing you can do to igbos in lagos oo, and they'll support their own...if tinubu is the best candidate that the yoruba can offer despite their learned and civilised men and women then you guys have a problem.

Though we know tinubu bought his way through the primaries...but his ambition is already dead on arrival.

You want to dare an igbo man?? Hahaha you better not try it oo because they'll serve you whatever you want in full oo...we no dey fear anybody, I don't even need to tell you what you already know

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by eagleu: 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
Initially, the argument was that there was nothing wrong with herdsmen grazing their cows in empty bushes.
Then, they argued that they should be allowed AK 47 for self protection in the bushes.
Now, the AK 47s are being used for kidnapping.

Where are the Fulani chorus singers?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by Nicepoker(m): 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Every state must procure arms for it's vigilante to assist the Nigerian security operatives, federal operatives can not be everywhere, governors must use their security vote to protect all.
State to procure which weapons. Have you seen what is written on the useless constitution concerning arms and weaponry? Only restructuring can guarantee states such powers to acquire weapons and state police should also be deployed.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by greatness77: 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by Patriotsleague: 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2022
Nicepoker:
State to procure which weapons. Have you seen what is written on the useless constitution concerning arms and weaponry? Only restructuring can guarantee states such powers to acquire weapons and state police should also be deployed.
We definitely need restructuring and true federalism, that's the way to go.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by Panda7(m): 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
thought government banned herdsmen or is that an apc state??
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by leesin: 2:15am On Nov 17, 2022
其实美国才是最大的加速主义国家,他们在很多战场现身,列入阿富汗,以色列等等国家都有他们的身影。他们正是加速的走向衰亡,美国新冠疫情如此严重,是不是加速主义过快,不懂得平衡,自己坑了自己,最终走向衰亡
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by sukkot: 6:14am On Nov 17, 2022
OdefaGirl:
Sukkot please come over ooo. E don happen grin grin

In a day insecurity news can pop up more than 15 times.... It's that bad
its the same all over the world na grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 17, 2022
Patriotsleague:

You sound naive.

Its you that's naive, covering up for your brothers who kidnap people on the road.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by Patriotsleague: 8:57am On Nov 17, 2022
quentin06:

Its you that's naive, covering up for your brothers who kidnap people on the road.
Bleep ipob, bokoharam and Iswap, bet you can't say the same, you are the brother to Ipob terrorists, your dumb bigotry has blinded you, a terrorist is not my brother, it is only Hausa and igbos that have that archaic tribalism in their rabid gene, they support their brothers even when they are terrorists, igbos own is even worse. We don't have terrorism in our blood or genetics, it's sub humans that engage in terrorism.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by kamiyurl: 10:46am On Nov 17, 2022
when the useless governor Ayade accepted to join APC, what did he think would happen allowing the fulani's flood his forest and herdmens with out documentation would do. its about we send the vigilante and soldiers to go into the bush and comb them out.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 17, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Bleep ipob, bokoharam and Iswap, bet you can't say the same, you are the brother to Ipob terrorists, your dumb bigotry has blinded you, a terrorist is not my brother, it is only Hausa and igbos that have that archaic tribalism in their rabid gene, they support their brothers even when they are terrorists, igbos own is even worse. We don't have terrorism in our blood or genetics, it's sub humans that engage in terrorism.

Nah. Its you who is the real terrorist. Kidnappers' spokesperson.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Super Mushshak Aircraft Delivered To Nigerian Air Force. PICS / 2019: Maiduguri Youths Show Their Voters Cards As They Welcome President Buhari / How Abacha Stole Billions In Truckloads - Enrico Monfrini (BBC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.