Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Actress Eriata Ese Shares Her Bizarre Secrets To Relieving Stress (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Actress Eriata Ese Shares Her Bizarre Secrets To Relieving Stress (video) (462 Views)

Reactions As BBN Star And Nollywood Actress Eriata Ese Allegedly Welcomes Child / Ex BBN Housemate, Eriata Ese, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Sexy Bikini Photos / Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Eriata Ese Shares Her Bizarre Secrets To Relieving Stress (video) by Dumk: 11:21am On Nov 16, 2022
Nollywood actress and former Huge Brother Naija housemate, Eriata Ese has shared her secrets and techniques to relieving stress.

The fact star shared a video of her cleansing her home as her said that that is one of the simplest ways to alleviate stress.

Eriata Ese added that she recommends the duties to anybody who needs to alleviate stress and give attention to a very powerful issues about life.

“This is without doubt one of the greatest solution to relieve stress and give attention to a very powerful issues about your life. 10/10 I like to recommend”.

Eriata Ese bemoans

The film star had bemoaned a number of the challenges of being a lady.

The fact present star who can also be a mannequin and an actress says she was bored with being hardworking and on that observe, wouldn’t blame those that discover themselves courting or marrying for the cash.

“I’m actually bored with being hardworking. I’ve at all times thought that the more cash you have got, the extra relaxed you have to be. However I believe that’s lie. As a result of the extra you earn, the extra you need. At this level, I can’t even blame those that marry or date for monetary assist,” she lamented on social media.

Eriata Ese had opened up on how a stranger gifted her 3 million for her trip

The actress took to her Instagram story to reveal that the stranger who she had recognized for two years however hasn’t met gave her the cash for being a great woman and for being contented.

Eriata said that she was nonetheless amazed about the candy gesture as the person informed her that he doesn’t need something from her.

She wrote, “Somebody I’ve by no means met however recognized for 2yrs + gifted me 3m for my journey, I’m nonetheless amazed. Informed the particular person “I’ve nothing to supply u why would u reward me that a lot? And the particular person mentioned as a result of I see how You wrestle for your self..you deserve it..I don’t need something from you, simply preserve being contented with the life u reside and preserve being the nice woman that I are; simply don’t change”.

More pictures in the link below

https://www.gistcover.com.ng/2022/11/actress-eriata-ese-shares-her-bizarre.html?m=1

Re: Actress Eriata Ese Shares Her Bizarre Secrets To Relieving Stress (video) by meobizy(f): 1:08pm On Nov 16, 2022
Huge Brother Naija
I need to watch this show. Where do they air it?

(1) (Reply)

Even Me I Can Never Reject Such A Sweet Lady Like This / Six Habits Men Hate About Women / Join Hookup Girl And Sex Chat Girl Group For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.