Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,338 members, 7,860,839 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

Igbo Youths' Choice Of Peter Obi Over Soludo - Where Did We Get It Wrong? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Youths' Choice Of Peter Obi Over Soludo - Where Did We Get It Wrong? (719 Views)

Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike / Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate / Victor Oye Laid Curses On Peter Obi Over His Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Youths' Choice Of Peter Obi Over Soludo - Where Did We Get It Wrong? by OsunOriginal: 11:48am On Nov 16, 2022
The rebuttal of Soludo's response to Obi by mostly Igbo youths came to many of us as a surprise. I read the piece from Soludo, and I want to say any objective analyst would agree with him on all the points discussed. His views on Obi's investment of state's funds in private businesses, his performance in office, etc... none of these can be disputed even by Obi himself. Obi also agreed with him when he said in his response to Soludo that he (Obi) is a mere trader. What miracle do you expect a trader to perform in an office that requires competence, capacity, and experience? However, the internet-based youths supporting Obi have been abusing and raining curses on professor Charles Soludo. To them, Soludo was wrong and Obi was right. Even when Soludo gave them the statistics of unemployment before and during the reign of Obi as governor of Anambra, which shows that unemployment actually doubled under Obi, Obi's internet crowd dismissed it and even called for an end to Soludo's political leadership in Anambra and SE in general.

Where did we get it wrong my people? The youths that should be the future of the country don't seem to like the truth. To them, Soludo is the villain while Obi is the hero.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Youths' Choice Of Peter Obi Over Soludo - Where Did We Get It Wrong? by Foolishbuhari: 11:51am On Nov 16, 2022
OsunOriginal:
The rebuttal of Soludo's response to Obi by mostly Igbo youths came to many of us as a surprise. I read the piece from Soludo, and I want to say any objective analyst would agree with him on all the points discussed. His views on Obi's investment of state's funds in private businesses, his performance in office, etc... none of these can be disputed even by Obi himself. Obi also agreed with him when he said in his response to Soludo that he (Obi) is a mere trader. What miracle do you expect a trader to perform in an office that requires competence, capacity, and experience? However, the internet-based youths supporting Obi have been abusing and raining curses on professor Charles Soludo. To them, Soludo was wrong and Obi was right. Even when Soludo gave them the statistics of unemployment before and during the reign of Obi as governor of Anambra, which shows that unemployment actually doubled under Obi, Obi's internet crowd dismissed it and even called for an end to Soludo's political leadership in Anambra and SE in general.

Where did we get it wrong my people? The youths that should be the future of the country don't seem to like the truth. To them, Soludo is the villain while Obi is the hero.

We? Since when did this Iragbiji inhabitant become igbo?

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths' Choice Of Peter Obi Over Soludo - Where Did We Get It Wrong? by GodHatesJews: 11:51am On Nov 16, 2022
Alaigbo village mob mentality can never be reasoned with.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths' Choice Of Peter Obi Over Soludo - Where Did We Get It Wrong? by GodHatesJews: 11:52am On Nov 16, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

We? Since when did this Iragbiji inhabitant become igbo?

OSU be calming down.

The OP is as Igbo as AdamuKD .

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths' Choice Of Peter Obi Over Soludo - Where Did We Get It Wrong? by Nijablast: 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
My brother, it's so pathetic that we have the largest number of youths in the whole world who do not have anything upstairs, they went to school but school did not pass through them. How do you expect the generation that takes glory in examination malpractices to have ability to understand the voice of wisdom when it beckons. A lot of them have chosen mediocrity over excellence because of tribal sentiment. Everything about Obi points to incompetency and propaganda. I have chosen the person I will follow in this election based on antecedent, capability and intelligence.
I have a lot of Igbo friends and there are good numbers of intelligent people amongst them, they should not let the social media chapter of Igbos give them direction.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Youths' Choice Of Peter Obi Over Soludo - Where Did We Get It Wrong? by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
OsunOriginal:

When did you bastard start loving Igbo's that you hated so much

Useless and disgruntled empty headed swine.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths' Choice Of Peter Obi Over Soludo - Where Did We Get It Wrong? by FrancescoFarino(f): 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
even in your own household you're not expect to be liked by everyone even though you dey give them money or dey buy them food/drink

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths' Choice Of Peter Obi Over Soludo - Where Did We Get It Wrong? by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
Nijablast:
My brother, it's so pathetic that we have the largest number of youth in the whole world who do not have anything upstairs, they went to school but school did not pass through them. How do you expect the generation that takes glory in examination malpractices to have ability to understand the voice of wisdom when it beckons. A lot of them have chosen mediocrity over excellence because of tribal sentiment. Everything about Obi points to incompetency and propaganda. I have chosen the person I will follow in this election based on antecedent, capability and intelligence.
I have a lot of Igbo friends and there are good numbers of intelligent people amongst them, they should not let the social media chapter of Igbos give them direction.

You're very foolish.

When did you become a friend of Igbo's that you now care so much about them??

We all know youre a chronic Igbo hater.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths' Choice Of Peter Obi Over Soludo - Where Did We Get It Wrong? by Moh247: 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2022
No be Ibo people

They picked Sarduna over Awolowo

Picked Zik over M Okpara

Picked Ojuckwu over Zik

Picked Tofa over Abiola

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths' Choice Of Peter Obi Over Soludo - Where Did We Get It Wrong? by BaddestQueen(f): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2022
Moh247:
No be Ibo people

They picked Sarduna over Awolowo

Picked Zik over M Okpara

Picked Ojuckwu over Zik

Picked Tofa over Abiola
A vote for Tinubu is a vote for incompetence,docility, massive bullion van looting and drug peddling.

everything about Tinubu is bad , terrible and evil
Tinubu must be stop so Nigeria can move forward and progress.
thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
thunder scatter Remi
hahahahaha
Re: Igbo Youths' Choice Of Peter Obi Over Soludo - Where Did We Get It Wrong? by Nijablast: 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

You're very foolish.

When did you become a friend of Igbo's that you now care so much about them??

We all know youre a chronic Igbo hater.

O boy it's politics time and Nigeria won't end after election. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths' Choice Of Peter Obi Over Soludo - Where Did We Get It Wrong? by Idiko1: 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2022
OsunOriginal:

It is safe to say above vomit is a result of moronic stream of thought.
Re: Igbo Youths' Choice Of Peter Obi Over Soludo - Where Did We Get It Wrong? by Nijablast: 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

When did you bastard start loving Igbo's that you hated so much

Useless and disgruntled empty headed swine.
My culture has not been eroded my boy grin grin I no dey wake my papa with kicks in the morning.
Charity they say begins at home cheesy grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youths' Choice Of Peter Obi Over Soludo - Where Did We Get It Wrong? by Nightwolf1: 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2022
OsunOriginal:

When Igbo youths are discussing pertinent issues, a Yoruba man with scratched face shouldn't address himself as an Igbo youth.

Go and campaign for your drug addict named Thîefnubu the undisputed champion of numerous gaffes in public communication. grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths' Choice Of Peter Obi Over Soludo - Where Did We Get It Wrong? by vastolord4(m): 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2022
I don't think these old men are the only crooks. OP and so many youths are more stupid as they sound.. so your old bread winner supports APC Nd PDP? But in your house, you wish and pray to succeed your father abi? Such a F embarassed lipsrsealed L you are. That means you wish for your father to continue dictating what you wear and when to brush cos he knows stupid kids like you don't deserve freedom cos you'll embarrass him anytime you you mumble senseless words

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths' Choice Of Peter Obi Over Soludo - Where Did We Get It Wrong? by OsunOriginal: 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2022
vastolord4:
I don't think these old men are the only crooks. OP and so many youths are more stupid as they sound.. so your old bread winner supports APC Nd PDP? But in your house, you wish and pray to succeed your father abi? Such a F embarassed lipsrsealed L you are

Changing location doesnt turn a prostitute into a virgin. Obi was a PDP member untill a few weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths' Choice Of Peter Obi Over Soludo - Where Did We Get It Wrong? by vastolord4(m): 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Changing location doesnt turn a prostitute into a virgin. Obi was a PDP member untill a few weeks ago.

I wish I could be personal with you.. some examples would set your mind straight for life

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths' Choice Of Peter Obi Over Soludo - Where Did We Get It Wrong? by TechW: 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
Nijablast:
My brother, it's so pathetic that we have the largest number of youths in the whole world who do not have anything upstairs, they went to school but school did not pass through them. How do you expect the generation that takes glory in examination malpractices to have ability to understand the voice of wisdom when it beckons. A lot of them have chosen mediocrity over excellence because of tribal sentiment. Everything about Obi points to incompetency and propaganda. I have chosen the person I will follow in this election based on antecedent, capability and intelligence.
Who are the social media chapter and what are doing on the social media?
Regarding soludo outburst, if he was trying to sell his candidate, what information has he given us about his candidate? he said that the investment is worth next to nothing, he has never emphasized that his reason is that he invested in the same company that he obi also invested in.
Yeah, soludo said his attack was based on obi supporters' reaction to his TV interview but did obi attack he?,

finally, if soludo wish to react to the attack, can't he respond to those castigating him without dragging Peter obi into it?

If he knew obi would fail, why not allow him to fail first, him soludo that contested and failed before, did he not know that he could fail in either occasions?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths' Choice Of Peter Obi Over Soludo - Where Did We Get It Wrong? by HilcomTech(m): 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
OsunOriginal:

They will come for you for daring to speak the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths' Choice Of Peter Obi Over Soludo - Where Did We Get It Wrong? by ganisucks(f): 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Soludo gave his opinion expecting a response. The youths gave their own opinion accepting his challenge. So you're saying the prof has a right to air his opinion and the youths don't. They should just roll over and accept his opinion as the right one. You're obviously not ndigbo. Igbos are proponents of diverse views not an echo chamber.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths' Choice Of Peter Obi Over Soludo - Where Did We Get It Wrong? by dominic17: 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
Stop being bias have you check that your so called statistics? if you have and are sincere to yourself you will discover that Anambra was not bad compare to other states. This is mere political propaganda.
OsunOriginal:

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths' Choice Of Peter Obi Over Soludo - Where Did We Get It Wrong? by ganisucks(f): 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2022
Nijablast:

The voice of the people is the voice of GOD. The people should be allowed to make the so called "mistake" you are referring to.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths' Choice Of Peter Obi Over Soludo - Where Did We Get It Wrong? by Penguin2: 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
OsunOriginal:

You and who is we?

So according to you, Soludo is right and the rest of Ndigbo are wrong?

Soludo is the only one who has sense and the rest of Igbos are senseless?

Soludo is wiser than the entire Ndi Anambra who extol Obi for his sterling leadership in Anambra which is the reason they support him (Obi)?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths' Choice Of Peter Obi Over Soludo - Where Did We Get It Wrong? by OsunOriginal: 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2022
Penguin2:

You and who is we?

So according to you, Soludo is right and the rest of Ndigbo are wrong?

Soludo is the only one who has sense and the rest of Igbos are senseless?

Soludo is wiser than the entire Ndi Anambra who extol Obi for his sterling leadership in Anambra which is the reason they support him (Obi)?

Ohhh... All Igbos have chosen Obi over Soludo... lobatan!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths' Choice Of Peter Obi Over Soludo - Where Did We Get It Wrong? by Penguin2: 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Ohhh... All Igbos have chosen Obi over Soludo... lobatan!

Was there ever a time Igbos chose Soludo over Obi?
Re: Igbo Youths' Choice Of Peter Obi Over Soludo - Where Did We Get It Wrong? by OsunOriginal: 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
Penguin2:

Was there ever a time Igbos chose Soludo over Obi?

Please follow this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7435587/did-poverty-anambra-rise-while/7#118439227

If what you typed here is true then I am sorry for the Igbo race.
Re: Igbo Youths' Choice Of Peter Obi Over Soludo - Where Did We Get It Wrong? by Idiko1: 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2022
ganisucks:

Soludo gave his opinion expecting a response. The youths gave their own opinion accepting his challenge. So you're saying the prof has a right to air his opinion and the youths don't. They should just roll over and accept his opinion as the right one. You're obviously not ndigbo. Igbos are proponents of diverse views not an echo chamber.

Please, do not pay any mind to the dingbat. You simply cannot teach a stone.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Forces Channels TV To Reschedule Town Hall Meeting / History Will Not Forgive Udom Emmanuel / Even Nairaland Endorses Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.