Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,096 members, 7,842,141 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri (32984 Views)

"No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React / ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. / Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Gucciblog: 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Gringory Peter Obi will see pepper soon

Reno is supporting Atiku, but you left Atiku to attack Peter Obi.

U dey well so?
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Allisgud: 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2022
And the 20 govnors will force it's state to vote apc abi,hmm this fight is between the elite and the poor masses,this movie will be blockbuster grin angry
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by duro4chang(m): 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:
win nibo? Did you see what happened in Jos yesterday? Did baba's campaign witness that kind of stoning in 2015 and 2019 in the north?
If he wins what will you do? If people are deceiving you why will you deceive yourself? Dont you see the reality on ground? Even though you will not vote him does not mean everybody will not.

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Kaysalas(m): 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2022
boluwatife122:
I knw tinubu is most likely to win but am confused about people that av seen shege in this buhari regime(which tinubu himself championed and gave a lot of electoral promises which were never fufilled) and also seen d obvious fact that the man is physically tired and old are now still vouching for him and still campaigning....who do this to us now?
Stop spewing trash. You weren't deaf nor dumb when buhari said he belonged to nobody and belonged to everybody. A clear affront on Tinubu. How then do you wanna hold tinubu responsible for the actions or inactions of buhari? See, you aren't making sense

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Atlantis585: 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2022
This Reno O’Mockery is so confused. One day he says one thing and yet another day he sings a different song. Why is he always making a fool of himself? After chasing Buhari around UK without achieving anything, he jumped on Tinubu matter disparaging him in all sorts of ways. Now he is starting to sing a different song from exile in Europe.

I hope he included himself among those unwise people who are neither here nor there.

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by tonexman18(m): 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Everyone keep shouting BVAS. Lol. It worked in osun because it was just a state. We are talking about 36+1 states at same time. BVAS is just Baptised card reader. Nothing special. Even if e no work some places, pple go still vote. Is just made for d South alone.
K..
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Faposky95: 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2022
Too bad to say this
But.
You're wack for real
If only for once you're ignored no matter wat you say..!!!!!!
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by jamace(m): 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Everyone keep shouting BVAS. Lol. It worked in osun because it was just a state. We are talking about 36+1 states at same time. BVAS is just Baptised card reader. Nothing special. Even if e no work some places, pple go still vote. Is just made for d South alone.

Any illegal voting will see the electoral court.

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Zetty177x: 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
sonssyo:
Hausas are not fools, an average Hausa man may not love Atiku, but they don't want power to shift from the North either, they are ready to manage their son. People don't know Hausa' s at all.

Fulanis u mean? If they like , let them be against power shift, but many of them will still scatter and tear my dustbin to look for goods they can save....and many will still be uneducated with their best office work as gate men.... whilst their ogas will deceive then with religion and acquire several private jets .. na Dem sabi
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by akbonus: 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Reno Mockery na mumu. 20 governors will force the electorates to vote for Tinubu.

The clown that is collecting money from Atiku but campaigning for Tinubu. Confused fugitive.

GOD BLESS YOU,I HAVE SAID THAT OVER A MILLION TIMES,WILL THE GOVERNORS FORCED PEOPLE TO THE POLLING UNIT,HOLD THEIR HANDS AND ASK THEM TO VOTE?THE ERA WHEN GOVERNORS DICTATES RESULT OF ELECTIONS ARE OVER,THEY MIGHT TRY THAT DURING LGA ELECTIONS NOT PRESIDENCY.THOSE GOVERNORS WENT AFTER COLLECTING 100M APPEARANCE FEE.WHEN JUNGLE GO MATURE THEM NOR DEY TELL PERSON.
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Peterobiisathie(f): 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
MasterJayJay:

You confirmed illiterates are mostly the ones supporting APC.
you are not wise
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by akbonus: 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2022
Nayture147:

Son What do you know �

THE GOVERNORS CAN'T DO JACK,AND YOU KNOW IT IS THE TRUTH,BE DECEIVING YOURSELF THERE.
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Peterobiisathie(f): 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2022
Gucciblog:

Reno is supporting Atiku, but you left Atiku to attack Peter Obi.

U dey well so?
you are not wise
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by duro4chang(m): 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2022
akbonus:

TIFNUBU WILL WIN EASILY?YOU MAKE ME LAUGH,TELL ME HOW,HE CANNOT WIN IN THE SS,SE,NC AND NE,TIFNUBU MIGHT NOT EVEN WIN THE SW 100% AND YOU ARE SAYING HE WILL WIN EASILY.HE WILL NOT GET 10% OF THE VOTES FROM CHRISTIANS IN NE,NW,YOU ARE SAYING HE WILL WIN EASILY,NO BE JUJU BE THAT?
Since you are not ready to hear the truth so be it. When the time comes you will understand. No argument.

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Peterobiisathie(f): 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
akbonus:

THE GOVERNORS CAN'T DO JACK,AND YOU KNOW IT IS THE TRUTH,BE DECEIVING YOURSELF THERE.
you are not wise
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by CheapHomes1: 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
Peterobiisathie:

This is what we called structure

How will that make Nigeria a better place?
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by pinkgoodies(m): 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
jamace:

Any illegal voting will see the electoral court.

Lol. Electoral court controlled by who. Just win by all means, den play ur card nicely. No court go fit rmve u.
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Peterobiisathie(f): 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
akbonus:

GOD BLESS YOU,I HAVE SAID THAT OVER A MILLION TIMES,WILL THE GOVERNORS FORCED PEOPLE TO THE POLLING UNIT,HOLD THEIR HANDS AND ASK THEM TO VOTE?THE ERA WHEN GOVERNORS DICTATES RESULT OF ELECTIONS ARE OVER,THEY MIGHT TRY THAT DURING LGA ELECTIONS NOT PRESIDENCY.THOSE GOVERNORS WENT AFTER COLLECTING 100M APPEARANCE FEE.WHEN JUNGLE GO MATURE THEM NOR DEY TELL PERSON.
Reno talk am
you are not wise
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by CheapHomes1: 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2022
Nayture147:
It’s public knowledge say Our Jagaban go win, but this Reno should be watched carefully. Na one big double faced Assdd basturd

Why would nigerians vote for him?
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by CheapHomes1: 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2022
duro4chang:
I have also told them here on nairaland too but they called and still call me names. Tinubu will win easily. I told them before the primaries they disagreed.

Why should nigerians vote for him?
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Peterobiisathie(f): 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How will that make Nigeria a better place?
sufferness no dey tire you?
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by akbonus: 2:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
talk true to yourself
Can Obi win Tinubu in the north?

MY TOMY IS JUST ACHING DUE TO TOO MUCH LAUGH WITH SO MANY POLITICAL ANALYST ONLINE RECENTLY,OBI WILL DEFEAT TIFNUBU IN THE NORTH,HOW?I HOPE KWANKWASO DOESN'T BETRAY ANYONE,OBI WILL WIN THE NC,ATIKU AND KWANKWASO OWNS THE NE/NW,BUT MORE OF THE CHRISTIANS IN THE NE/NW WILL VOTE FOR PETER OBI YOU CAN'T DENY THAT FACT,SO WHERE WILL THE THIEF CALLED Tinubu GET HIS VOTE FROM?MAYBE BORNO I GUESS.READ THIS ANALYSIS OVER AND OVER FOR YOU BRAIN ASSIMILATE PROPERLY.
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Peterobiisathie(f): 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2022
CheapHomes1:

stop there you are a Biafran not Nigerian
Don't miss it together
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by CheapHomes1: 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
stop there you are a Biafran not Nigerian
Don't miss it together

You haven't answered the question.

Why should nigerians vote for Tinubu?
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Peterobiisathie(f): 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
akbonus:

MY TOMY IS JUST ACHING DUE TO TOO MUCH LAUGH WITH SO MANY POLITICAL ANALYST ONLINE RECENTLY,OBI WILL DEFEAT TIFNUBU IN THE NORTH,HOW?I HOPE KWANKWASO DOESN'T BETRAY ANYONE,OBI WILL WIN THE NC,ATIKU AND KWANKWASO OWNS THE NE/NW,BUT MORE OF THE CHRISTIANS IN THE NE/NW WILL VOTE FOR PETER OBI YOU CAN'T DENY THAT FACT,SO WHERE WILL THE THIEF CALLED Tinubu GET HIS VOTE FROM?MAYBE BORNO I GUESS.READ THIS ANALYSIS OVER AND OVER FOR YOU BRAIN ASSIMILATE PROPERLY.
I'm from NC please tell me which state will Pandora Obituary get 10000 votes? Apart from Benue

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by CheapHomes1: 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
sufferness no dey tire you?

How will the structure you mentioned make Nigeria a better place?
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by 9jii(m): 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
duro4chang:
I have also told them here on nairaland too but they called and still call me names. Tinubu will win easily. I told them before the primaries they disagreed.
Wallahi oga no even worry urself, Tinubu go win this election.

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by SenatePresdo(m): 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2022
Peterobiisathie:

This is what we called structure

How has the structure benefitted you are your family as common citizens?
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by duro4chang(m): 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
CheapHomes1:

He is the best among the candidates. The best man for job. The only one the country needs now. The hope of the nation. The expected one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar At Eid Prayer In Minna / Fulani Herdsmen Migrate To Bunu In Kogi State - Bunu People's Forum / Sanwo-olu Visit The Family Of Slain LASTMA Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.