Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,103 members, 7,842,187 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri (32985 Views)

"No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React / ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. / Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by SaLongs1(m): 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
Only time as they say will tell but Obidient and Yusful am I.
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by obedience4(m): 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2022
fredoooooo:

Obituarist.. cry !!!
Make I give you Towel or handkerchief to dry ya tears ? Abi na clash or drum you want to cry inside ? grin cheesy grin

I don't support labour party I would want atiku to win,
But I don't care
Besides God willing by 2024 I will be voting president biden back into the Whitehouse.

Why will I cry for Peter obi, is the guy feeding me, or is he paying my tuition Fees, you BAT and obi fuckers can go to hell
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by derecho(m): 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2022
Derecho please.

Timmi:

Mr dericho, dream on, only in your demented brain will OBI and his zombies win a single state
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Peterobiisathie(f): 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2022
ugbarreta:

20 apc governors is equal to 20 votes nothing more. Obi-Datti is coming!!
you are not wise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Lightorder: 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2022
Why not ? Is Nigeria no longer a home to world largest group of dumb ,senseless people again? People whose destiny is suffering ? Folks with the shortest memories on earth. Why won’t garbage be rated an option
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Advocate500: 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
Only God knows who Reno is campaigning for I swear,I feel for PDP supporters,those who pretend to support them are not actually with them.

Having many states governor's with you can't win you an election, Jonathan hard more than that supporting him ,yet he couldn't win , Reno should look more on the strength of his candidates and his level of acceptance and concentrate on promoting him through those factors that is what APC used in defeating Jonathan.

Atiku won 2019 election with an incumbent but was rigged out.
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Sleekfingers: 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
tinubu will win, and flatheadds will cry to death tongue

cheesy

You dey vex o
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by fredoooooo: 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
obedience4:

I don't support labour party I would want atiku to win,
But I don't care
Besides God willing by 2024 I will be voting president biden back into the Whitehouse.

Why will I cry for Peter obi, is the guy feeding me, or is he paying my tuition Fees, you BAT and obi fuckers can go to hell
If you like vote Angel Lucifer in Heaven instead of Angel Gabriel .How's that our business... mr voting Biden.
Its like Biden head sef no correct, kaa ye gbogbo yin po grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Peterobiisathie(f): 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
EM123:
What is this one even saying
you are not wise
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by descarado: 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2022
onatisi:
boss, you are not getting the point at all

PETER OBI IS NOT WINNING THIS PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, HE HAS NOTHING TO LOSE, HE IS NOT SPENDING AND WILL NOT SPEND MONEY LIKE ATIKU OR TINBU. HE IS NOT UNDER PRESSURE TO WIN. ALL THE PRESSURE IS ON ATIKU AND TINUBU. BY FACING OBI ALL THE TIME , TINIBU AND APC WILL BE LOSING FOCUS

all peter obi needs to do now is to put up a very strong showing and performance, he is working towards the next one which will certainly come to the south if Atiku wins this election. he is breaking the votes in the south which is tinubu place and breaking it hard . most south southsouth states and southeast states will vote for mainly obi and Atiku, and with tinubu and his Yoruba thugs and hoodlums comments in Lagos, it is sure that ibos will vote en mass for their son. the north will most likely give overwhelming support to their own son too Atiku, at the end of the day tinubu may come in distant 3rd position

And you think obi will continue coming out? Cos his life ends at being president.

Obi is eu and imf project. Nominated by obj and endorsed by the likes of ngozi.

You think obi would have done all these himself especially middle belt and North? Even afenifere know what's up. Till now, nobody has stoned obi in the North? How did it happen? Do you know those involved?

Read the handwriting.

Gas is the decider. As it is everywhere in the world. Fulani rule and superiority in Nigeria has come to an end. When you have the resources, you dictate the tune. SS and SE are just waking up. They hold everything in Nigeria, others should be begging them not the other way round. Without them, no Nigeria. If you want one naija, the bargaining table. This is more than buhari and his cabal.
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Peterobiisathie(f): 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2022
Maliqcious:
yes he would win free and fair funny enough OBI got more love compared to Tinubu and Atiku except you wanna lie to yourself.
you are not wise

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by boluwatife122: 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2022
I knw tinubu is most likely to win but am confused about people that av seen shege in this buhari regime(which tinubu himself championed and gave a lot of electoral promises which were never fufilled) and also seen d obvious fact that the man is physically tired and old are now still vouching for him and still campaigning....who do this to us now?
Peterobiisathie:
https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1592817918462787585
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Peterobiisathie(f): 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
Buksaylor:

Assuming this idiot had a family,they would be very ashamed of him.
you are not wise
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Peterobiisathie(f): 2:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
nzubegod:

If Almajiri Vote Finish, Bandits Come Flog Them 4 Another 4 Years
you are not wise
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by goslowgoslow(m): 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2022
mrvitalis:

If vote don't count you think this wicked heartless politicians would pay you to vote them ?
Of course they need genuine ones and fakes ones together.
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Timmi: 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2022
derecho:
Derecho please.

What’s the difference- dericho vs derecho
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Tinubumustfail: 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2022
Reno let this sink into your skull Tinubu will not win. Nigerians have choosing Peter Obi.
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by obedience4(m): 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2022
fredoooooo:

If you like vote Angel Lucifer in Heaven instead of Angel Gabriel .How's that our business... mr voting Biden.
Its like Biden head sef no correct, kaa ye gbogbo yin po grin

Bye , enjoy your shitehole
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by derecho(m): 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2022
I know myndd4 won't see this but will be quick to ban anyone who calls Tinubu a druglord or his slaves useless.

Nairalanders are watching.
Tradepunter2:

you guys are sooo useless..... he's saying something that you should listen to and prepare harder for

I am no more supporting OBI because it appears the supporters are just emotional and sentimental TWARTS...

APC is the one in POWER and OBI WILLL NEVER TAKE THAT POWER WITHOUT A FIGHT....

ANYWAYS I WILL GO FOR ATIKU, WE NEED APC DEAD AND GONE................. OBI CANDIDACY IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL, TILL ANOTHER TIME
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by pinkgoodies(m): 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2022
tonexman18:
And Apc couldn't win Osun state.. Bvas will change alot of things tho, the only thing APC can depend on now is vote buying... The structures might work in the north tho,because e get as some of these northeners dey behave...

Everyone keep shouting BVAS. Lol. It worked in osun because it was just a state. We are talking about 36+1 states at same time. BVAS is just Baptised card reader. Nothing special. Even if e no work some places, pple go still vote. Is just made for d South alone.
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by fredoooooo: 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
obedience4:

Bye , enjoy your shitehole
Ciao!!! enjoy ya GUN bless country

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by daygee12: 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Reno Mockery na mumu. 20 governors will force the electorates to vote for Tinubu.

The clown that is collecting money from Atiku but campaigning for Tinubu. Confused fugitive.

Very unwise from you boy
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
ReluctantGuest:

He's not employed by either of them...he is posting those stuff because when Atikulators , BATIANs and Obidients exchange banters on his replies on Twitter, he makes more $$$

That's what he uses to feed.
for your mind. you think that's how monetization works?
he doesn't get kobo from replies unless he's paid to make a particular advertising post
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by kay29000(m): 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
ReluctantGuest:
You people should unfollow Reno on Twitter.

That guy is cashing out seriously with his posts and the replies and retweets he gets.

Obidients should know that whenever he vomits his trash and they flood his tweets to attack him, he is getting what is known as "post engagements" which translates into money which Twitter will pay him.

He is saying this one now for BATIANs and Obidients to fight over in his replies and mentions so that his money for Christmas holiday trip overseas will be complete.

Nigerians don't know this.

Lol
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by fredoooooo: 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
Nayture147:
It’s public knowledge say Our Jagaban go win, but this Reno should be watched carefully. Na one big double faced Assdd basturd
We know Reno omokriminal , we know him when he was Wendel Smith ( scammer), to when he became pastor , to the time he get PA to Goodluck johnathan, and now a pdp paid rabid dog ...
He's an online nuisance, with no weight . Bobo na guy man grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by jamace(m): 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
Nigeria does not need a crook as president..

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by deeva2: 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
jerk:
20 governors with 20 votes. Let me just stop here.

Yet, your obifraud is still begging Ortom and Wike to support him..

Politic is not about Nzogbu nzogbu..

3 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by akbonus: 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
duro4chang:
I have also told them here on nairaland too but they called and still call me names. Tinubu will win easily. I told them before the primaries they disagreed.

TIFNUBU WILL WIN EASILY?YOU MAKE ME LAUGH,TELL ME HOW,HE CANNOT WIN IN THE SS,SE,NC AND NE,TIFNUBU MIGHT NOT EVEN WIN THE SW 100% AND YOU ARE SAYING HE WILL WIN EASILY.HE WILL NOT GET 10% OF THE VOTES FROM CHRISTIANS IN NE,NW,YOU ARE SAYING HE WILL WIN EASILY,NO BE JUJU BE THAT?
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
jerk:
20 governors with 20 votes. Let me just stop here.
if you believe that nonsense then you either a little kid or a moronn.
Even I don't have just one vote talk less of a sitting governor

3 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by sonssyo(f): 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
Hausas are not fools, an average Hausa man may not love Atiku, but they don't want power to shift from the North either, they are ready to manage their son. People don't know Hausa' s at all.
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Zetty177x: 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
Idiott Reno...u and ur Ethiopian or Egyptian wife very dull
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by OLOKOESHIN: 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
Abdul05:

Biafra or death will be the next option. . grin grin
Option 2
Death for flat heads!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) / Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch / "It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.