Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,248 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] (7828 Views)

Could It Be My Friends That Did This Evil Thing To Me(pics) / +18: Look at the G-String Panties I Bought Yesterday [Picture] / I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2022
So, I went out to a certain shop I usually go. This slim and tall beauty came with a guy. She held the guy tightly and said he must buy her something. I kinda like her, so I decided to punish her. When I like a girl, I mostly treat her badly at first.

As a young man with...

Typing...

6 Likes

Re: The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
As a young man with a pretty girl, he was about buying her what she requested (100+ Naira cookies), but I playfully interjected from where I was seated.

"If he buys for you, he must buy for me too," I said and she she smiled and playfully replied, "No o, only me."

I looked at the guy and said, "Don't buy her anything and I'll buy you anything you want from this shop."

Immediately, the guy excitedly jumped and refused buying her what she wanted. She thought it's just a joke, but I meant it.

After more than 5 minutes of her making sure the guy buys it, she realized it was impossible. The girl came and held me ransom but I didn't yield.

She felt played, got a bit angry and...

Typing...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
She felt played, got a bit angry and luckily, she met her female friend and two of them started talking by the road side.

The guy took a big Hollandia yoghurt and
a couple of other things. She sighted him packing all these goodies and felt jealous.

As a tall, slim, fine girl with a flat stomach, she didn't expect what happened. She thought she'll always get her way.

At this point, I was busy with my phone and didn't know when she disappeared with her friend. The guy had gone by then. Mehn! He really betrayed her, but I like it.

After they've left, the...

Typing...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2022
After they've left, the sales girl at that shop looked at me and said, "You're really wicked o. Look at what you did to this fine girl. Can't you see how flat her stomach was? What if she was terribly hungry?"

"I know, but I wanted to teach that guy not to oblige to a woman's demand every time and also teach the girl she can't always have her way every time even though she's most men's spec."

Also, it's a lesson that money can really control narratives and make people change their mind when an appealing opportunity presents itself.

I know the guy, so I'll get her details from him when next I see him.

Finally, in whatever you do, have money even if you don't have any use for the money. Just have it for having sake. E get why.

Modified: She's not his girlfriend. I know the guy. I once told him, some months ago, to eat as many boiled eggs as he could at that same shop without drinking water, but he couldn't go beyond 6. So, he is someone I have interacted with before and she's not his girlfriend.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] by Yugoslavia247(m): 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
iLegendd:
After they've left, the sales girl at that shop looked at me and said, "You're really wicked o. Look at what you did to this fine girl. Can't you see how flat her stomach was? What if she was terribly hungry?"

"I know, but I wanted to teach that guy not to oblige to a woman's demand every time and also teach the girl she can't always have her way every time even though she's most men's spec."

Also, it's a lesson that money can really control narratives and make people change their mind when an appealing opportunity presents itself.

Finally, in whatever you do, have money even if you don't have any use for the money. Just have it for having sake. E get why.

1 Like

Re: The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] by Akeema14: 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
Hmm. not bad

1 Like

Re: The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] by Rajahbite(m): 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
iLegendd abeg you fit loan me 70K ? I'll pay back January ending.
Re: The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] by Zonefree(m): 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2022
They played you. The guy will handover the big Hollandia yoghurt to the slim beautiful girl. They used one stone to kill two birds. It's a win win for both of them.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] by Weirdcamila: 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2022
Rajahbite:
iLegendd abeg you fit loan me 70K ?
I'll pay back January ending.

He can never loan you , instead he will use rant to credit you . He will post 70 imaginary stories

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] by Kingsize0001: 2:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
What kind of lesson is that? You bought more than they wanted for them to enjoy because of lust. You could not remove your longer throat from another man's babe, it cost you your cash. Those folks are going to be coming there whenever you are around and you keep buying for them till.you wise up.

10 Likes

Re: The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2022
Weirdcamila:

He can never loan you , instead he will use rant to credit you . He will post 70 imaginary stories
Another man is making a request and you're taking it personally. Calm down.

You're even using reverse psychology on me. Can you imagine? Manipulation doesn't work on me except I intentionally want it.

"He can NEVER loan you," so that I'll fall for the trick, take it as a challenge, prove you wrong, and loan him. I no longer prove people wrong. Everyone is right.

I stopped loaning a living thing money when I was in secondary school. I loaned my mom money back then and when I asked for it, she said, "You no dey eat."

This was when I knew you should never loan a human money even if the person is your blood or your parents.

Give for free if you have, but never loan — even with interest. Though, mom later paid, but lesson had been learned already.

I'm currently broke, so can't even give for free. Recession is coming.

18 Likes

Re: The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:02pm On Nov 16, 2022
Kingsize0001:
What kind of lesson is that? You bought more than they wanted for them to enjoy because of lust. You could not remove your longer throat from another man's babe, it cost you your cash. Those folks are going to be coming there whenever you are around and you keep buying for them till.you wise up.
Lol. You're right. I always will. In fact, I must.
Re: The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:02pm On Nov 16, 2022
Zonefree:
They played you. The guy will handover the big Hollandia yoghurt to the slim beautiful girl. They used one stone to kill two birds. It's a win win for both of them.
That's true. Played ke.

1 Like

Re: The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] by Rajahbite(m): 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
Weirdcamila:

Bro you can never tell because you are not in his mind.
Re: The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] by care4you: 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
Am not surprised!
Cuz normally you no get sense...

2 Likes

Re: The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
Rajahbite:

Bro you can never tell because you are not in his mind.
Sadly, he told you the truth. I can never do it even to my mom. grin

5 Likes

Re: The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
care4you:
Am I'm not surprised!
Cuz normally you no get sense...

Fixed

2 Likes

Re: The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] by Weirdcamila: 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
iLegendd:
Another man is making a request and you're taking it personally. Calm down.

You're even using reverse psychology on me. Can you imagine? Manipulation doesn't work on me except I intentionally want it.

"He can NEVER loan you," so that I'll fall for the trick, take it as a challenge, prove you wrong, and loan him. I no longer prove people wrong. Everyone is right.

I stopped loaning a living thing money when I was in secondary school. I loaned my mom money back then and when I asked for it, she said, "You no dey eat."

This was when I knew you should never loan a human money even if the person is your blood or your parents.

Give for free if you have, but never loan — even with interest. Though, mom later paid, but lesson had been learned already.

I'm currently broke, so can't even give for free. Recession is coming.

You wey Dey find loan, come see response .He’s broke but in his stories he stores money in his imaginary wallets and bank accounts .
Lol

4 Likes

Re: The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
Weirdcamila:

You wey Dey find loan, come see response .He’s broke but in his stories he stores money in his imaginary wallets and bank accounts .
Lol
Damn! Uppercut. I'm in tears. This hurts. cheesy I give up. You won. Stay blessed, brother and more success to your portfolio.

2 Likes

Re: The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] by Citytalk: 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
I'll Silence Every Opposition Against Umo Eno’s Emergence As Next Governor~ Udom
https://www.nairaland.com/7436388/ill-silence-every-opposition-against
Re: The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] by care4you: 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
iLegendd:

Fixed

1 Like

Re: The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] by papiilo(m): 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2022
Zonefree:
I told you this guy he no wise at all, he's d the chairman of simp portha court branch

3 Likes

Re: The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] by Winningbot: 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
iLegendd:
boss dash me 1k na

1 Like

Re: The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] by papiilo(m): 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
iLegendd:

Modified: She's not his girlfriend. I know the guy. I once told him, some months ago, to eat as many boiled eggs as he could at that same shop without drinking water, but he couldn't go beyond 6. So, he is someone I have interacted with before and she's not his girlfriend.

shatap!

1 Like

Re: The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] by aigohior(m): 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
the guy may go and meet with the girl and probably eat the things you bought for him with the girl

5 Likes

Re: The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] by Rajahbite(m): 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
iLegendd:
Now that I've heard from you, I believe. Even then, I never expected your aid to be the last option ergo the reason I'm still hustling to gather money to sort myself out even as I'm typing now.
Re: The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] by Phimzy: 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
Re: The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] by Moh247: 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2022
You bought boiled eggs, holandia yoghurt, and groceries for the guy just to pepper the girl

Hahahahah. Akoi!! This one na Omo ase!!
Re: The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] by SavageResponse(m): 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
Weirdcamila:

Make you sef loan the guy the money na

1 Like

Re: The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
Collateral??
Rajahbite:
iLegendd abeg you fit loan me 70K ?
I'll pay back January ending.
Re: The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] by papiilo(m): 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
iLegendd:
let's settle our differences ilegendd make I see 5k everything will from today no more troll
Re: The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2022
Phimzy:
sad sad sad *Seriously taking notes on ILegendd's fabrications*
I wish I fabricate stories, but I don't and I'll never try to prove it.

I just dashed a generator boy of less than 12 years old one of my phones today. He didn't even ask for it.

I was proud of him that at this stage, he chose skill over idleness or movies after school. He's in JSS 3. I gave him some advice and encouraged him.

I help more when I'm not asked. The moment you ask, I feel you're feeling entitled and you're using me. I hate being used except I intentionally want to use myself without being asked or told.

There is a certain disadvantage being a YES man or always trying to prove yourself when people disagree with your story or say it's a lie.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? / Literate Or Illiterate Women, Which One Obey And Respect Their Husband Better? / Top Eight Reasons Why You Should Marry A Female Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.