Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm (30659 Views)

Ronaldo's Interview: We Have Initiated Appropriate Steps - Man Utd / Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established / Stay Calm, Pochettino Tells Players After 7-2 Champions League Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by Realists(m): 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
Just imagine, world imperialists will be shouting freedom of speech, up and down, but the buffoons cannot swallow CR7 bitter pills about a football.
We dey laugh oOoOO.
Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
The ego seff,best for both parties to depart.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by betshopagent(m): 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ororo finished work where he said " ragnick is not a coach and also that Ole does not know how to motivate his players". Ronaldo also mentioned a particular match where b4 its kicked-off, Ole played his dying minute winner against Bayern in 99 and the team lost 5nil after such poor motivation. Ronaldo too talk but his words are not false. But I like d wahala at theatre of nightmares grin

3 Likes

Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by Kingcalls: 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
Looking for excuse
Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by Technology14: 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ok. Check my profile for your lithium batteries if you need to replace your old inverter battery or install a new solar inverter system.
Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by Gangster1ms: 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2022
All of these people can't be wrong.. But when it comes to Ronaldo everyone starts hating. From di maria to Sanchez to Ibramhimovic to mourinho to pogba.. CR7 has done those foolish man utd fans a very big favour.

7 Likes

Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by Domistar5(f): 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2022
They should continue to remain calm.
I like Ronaldo but........
I guess his going through a lot now.

Messi is QUALITY�
Ronaldo is QUANTITY�

Messi relies on shot ACCURACY
Ronaldo relies on shot POWER

Messi is a GENIUS��
Ronaldo is a MACHINE�

Messi is more FREEKICK-EFFICIENT
Ronaldo is more PENALTY-EFFICIENT

Messi is an INTROVERT on social media
Ronaldo is an EXTROVERT on social media

Messi has more ASSISTS�
Ronaldo has more GOALS⚽

Messi has SIX golden boots
Ronaldo has SIX packs

Messi has 6️⃣0️⃣ free kicks
Ronaldo has 6️⃣0️⃣ hat tricks

Messi has more TROPHIES
Ronaldo has more FANS & INSTAGRAM followers

Messi is the King of BALLON D'OR
Ronaldo is the King of DUBAI D'OR

Messi is 100% talent...70% hard work
Ronaldo is 20% talent...100% hardwork

Messi has more OUTSIDE the box goals
Ronaldo has more TAPIN goals

Messi is the king of SOLO GOALS
Ronaldo is the king of HEADERS

Messi punish DEFENDERS more
Ronaldo punish GOALKEEPERS more

Messi uses 1 skill to dribble 5 players
Ronaldo uses 5 skills to dribble 1 player

Messi is a great GOALSCORER, great PLAYMAKER & great DRIBBLER
Ronaldo is only a great GOALSCORER

Messi can win MOTM without scoring in a match
Ronaldo will score and still can't win MOTM

Messi doesn't DISS Ronaldo
Ronaldo DISS Messi time to time

Messi's FAMILY never troll Ronaldo on social media
Ronaldo's FAMILY troll Messi time to time on Instagram

Messi is not OBSESSED with Ronaldo
Ronaldo is OBSESSED with Messi

Messi fans love him for HOW GOOD HE PLAYS the ball better than everyone on the pitch
Ronaldo fans love him for his GOALS on the pitch

Most football LEGENDS stan Messi
Most football FANS (who never played professional football) stan Ronaldo

MESSI is a SOURCE OF JOY
RONALDO is a SOURCE OF INSPIRATION

It's difficult for anyone to IMITATE Messi
It's not difficult to IMITATE Ronaldo

Messi INFLUENCE:- time to time, the fans in the stadium chant Messi name while he's still playing (both his team fans & opponent fans)
Ronaldo INFLUENCE:- time to time, you see fans worldwide copying Ronaldo celebration

��❤️

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by WilliamsAE: 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
Self Motivated �️�️Cr_7 no need Menu money because him say they simple Truth,shebi them call Will Smith make him come act script again after him slap person �.
Verne no be small pikin and also a star so he answered make the trend trending!!
Cr7 fir even open goal for WC ��
Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by jaxxy(m): 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ronaldo said the Truth.
Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by Vadese1: 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
For a 37 years super star. A man who has broken every football records. You are still wondering about that kind of person future.

nony43:
I wonder what will become of him after World Cup.

2 Likes

Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by betshopagent(m): 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2022
Vadese1:
For a 37 years super star. A man who has broken every football records. You are still wondering about that kind of person future.

he and messi are yet to win the worldcup.That is a record he is yet to break so he has not broken every record.
Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by VirtuousStarBoy: 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2022
HeadNigga:
Ronaldo is the biggest star football has seen. So it is normal for what he does to affect other players
You are absolutely spot on !!!.
Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by Snapchat: 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
floss:
Lol....pikin wey say in mama no go sleep, himself no go sleep...

Allow Ronaldo to go when he wanted to leave Manchester United, wetin una do ?

Una tie am down, block am from leaving, the mumu coach worsened the whole thing by saying Ronaldo dey him plan for the season, yet na bench you dey play am...Ronaldo big pass United,na why he walks out on the team, coach, management fans etc every now and then .....

Ronaldo plays better under a legendary coach, not just an amateur waiting for any opportunity to shine under his wings like the current Manchester United coach...

Allow Ronaldo to leave Manchester United, stop signing mediocre and call them players and coach...

If Manchester United wants to get good players they should take tutoring from City's Coach on how his scouts gets players....I don't think any Manchester United player can comfortably see a first team shirt under Guadiola ....that's to tell you why Ronaldo is underperforming....

You want to see the best of Ronaldo ?
Pair him with City players .
That was exactly what he enjoyed under Zidane while in Madrid.

Ronaldo used his own mouth to confess that Man U were trying to force him out if the club Pendu boys like you would rather believe it was Man U who didn’t let him go. You never want to accept that he was rejected by every club him and his agents when to meet to sign him.

3 Likes

Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by arukwe123(m): 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
floss:

Una tie am down, block am from leaving, the mumu coach worsened the whole thing by saying Ronaldo dey him plan for the season, yet na bench you dey play am...Ronaldo big pass United,na why he walks out on the team, coach, management fans etc every now and then .....

Ronaldo plays better under a legendary coach, not just an amateur waiting for any opportunity to shine under his wings like the current Manchester United coach...

Allow Ronaldo to leave Manchester United, stop signing mediocre and call them players and coach...

If Manchester United wants to get good players they should take tutoring from City's Coach on how his scouts gets players....I don't think any Manchester United player can comfortably see a first team shirt under Guadiola ....that's to tell you why Ronaldo is underperforming....

shut your trap. Pendu said the club wanted him out and you are here yapping rubbish. No club is interested in signing a finished player. Pair him with city player so that another person go work na Ronaldo go dey chop. Without tapins he is useless.

3 Likes

Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by candygist: 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
floss:

Ronaldo always ends up having issues with every club he joins. Remember is last days at Madrid ? He had issues with the president of Madrid and thata was why is contract was not renewed. Same thing happened in Juventus. If you are to be objective. Ronaldo needs to humble himself. Football does not revolve around him.

2 Likes

Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by Jemex003: 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
IslamIsIdiotic:
Please, I was told a new political party was created in Nigeria yesterday called PD APC.

Where can I get membership form?

cool

Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by candygist: 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
ecolime:
Which morale?

Na CR7 be una Papa?

Make una free the man abeg. Man U. should release him from his contract. Let him go.

He's got wonderful years ahead of him. Modelling, businesses, etc. Forgot bro, that guy is made for life. He doesn't need football money again.

You ar so funny. If he doesn't need football money like you claimed. He should have retired 10 years ago. What do you think ?
Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by candygist: 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ronaldo his pained because. Messi will end up with the highest number of Ballon d'or after retirement. Imagine not getting the opportunity to win one more Ballon d'or before retirement.
Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by floss(m): 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2022
Snapchat:

Ronaldo used his own mouth to confess that Man U were trying to force him out if the club Pendu boys like you would rather believe it was Man U who didn’t let him go. You never want to accept that he was rejected by every club him and his agents when to meet to sign him.
I understand your frustration in comprehending what I wrote....was there a time United told Ronaldo,you're free to leave if you want to?

When Ronaldo raised the motion of him wanting to leave, why didn't the board call him to table for them to terminate his contract on mutual ground?

Why did the coach make that frantic statement of "I have Ronaldo in my plan this season"

My dear you can't dissatisfy your staff and hope to get the best out of them....you don't want to sack the staff and yet you preferred keeping a dissatisfied staff.....no be juju be that ?
Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by Felabrity: 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ronaldo fk up

He for no grant that interview, especially when he is still a player
Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by Indispensable85(m): 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2022
Cr7 is a frustrated bull in the China shop. He should come to the reality that his time has come and gone.
Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by Felabrity: 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2022
I am a Ronaldo fan but he is selfish, he doesn't care about the team

He should have done this interview when he has retired

I don't think Man Utd will ever play him again

1 Like

Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by Segxydube: 4:51pm On Nov 16, 2022
floss:

U ar an expert in posting rubbish... Penaldo kill u there

1 Like

Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by Popeonah(m): 4:51pm On Nov 16, 2022
floss:

Ronaldo is a football Thout simple, let him go and rest
Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by Ebukaboss(m): 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ronald talk the truth abt there
Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by floss(m): 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2022
arukwe123:
shut your trap. Pendu said the club wanted him out and you are here yapping rubbish. No club is interested in signing a finished player. Pair him with city player so that another person go work na Ronaldo go dey chop. Without tapins he is useless.

See mumu talk.....show me where United agreed that Ronaldo is free to leave the club....

You go just open your mouth vaaa and be spilling rubbish..
Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by floss(m): 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
Segxydube:

U ar an expert in posting rubbish... Penaldo kill u there

You lack comprehension....
Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by Cajal(m): 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2022
IslamIsIdiotic:
Please, I was told a new political party was created in Nigeria yesterday called PD APC.

cool
Bujumbura
Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by Silentgroper(m): 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2022
IslamIsIdiotic:

cool
Is it a police dept?
Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by baralatie(m): 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2022
They have seen excuse
Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by onatisi(m): 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
petertega9:
but ronaldo said the truth na. just dat he did it in a disrespectful manner
He actually times this interview to the world cup tournament and he is just trying to say he is fed up ND doesn't want to go back to Man united. If he does well at the world cup then maybe he will get another club in January but definitely with ll he has said I don't think he is playing for man United again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by Lukuluku69(m): 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
Domistar5:
They should continue to remain calm.
I like Ronaldo but........
I guess his going through a lot now.

Messi is QUALITY�
Ronaldo is QUANTITY�

Messi relies on shot ACCURACY
Ronaldo relies on shot POWER

Messi is a GENIUS��
Ronaldo is a MACHINE�

Messi is more FREEKICK-EFFICIENT
Ronaldo is more PENALTY-EFFICIENT

Messi is an INTROVERT on social media
Ronaldo is an EXTROVERT on social media

Messi has more ASSISTS�
Ronaldo has more GOALS⚽

Messi has SIX golden boots
Ronaldo has SIX packs

Messi has 6️⃣0️⃣ free kicks
Ronaldo has 6️⃣0️⃣ hat tricks

Messi has more TROPHIES
Ronaldo has more FANS & INSTAGRAM followers

Messi is the King of BALLON D'OR
Ronaldo is the King of DUBAI D'OR

Messi is 100% talent...70% hard work
Ronaldo is 20% talent...100% hardwork

Messi has more OUTSIDE the box goals
Ronaldo has more TAPIN goals

Messi is the king of SOLO GOALS
Ronaldo is the king of HEADERS

Messi punish DEFENDERS more
Ronaldo punish GOALKEEPERS more

Messi uses 1 skill to dribble 5 players
Ronaldo uses 5 skills to dribble 1 player

Messi is a great GOALSCORER, great PLAYMAKER & great DRIBBLER
Ronaldo is only a great GOALSCORER

Messi can win MOTM without scoring in a match
Ronaldo will score and still can't win MOTM

Messi doesn't DISS Ronaldo
Ronaldo DISS Messi time to time

Messi's FAMILY never troll Ronaldo on social media
Ronaldo's FAMILY troll Messi time to time on Instagram

Messi is not OBSESSED with Ronaldo
Ronaldo is OBSESSED with Messi

Messi fans love him for HOW GOOD HE PLAYS the ball better than everyone on the pitch
Ronaldo fans love him for his GOALS on the pitch

Most football LEGENDS stan Messi
Most football FANS (who never played professional football) stan Ronaldo

MESSI is a SOURCE OF JOY
RONALDO is a SOURCE OF INSPIRATION

It's difficult for anyone to IMITATE Messi
It's not difficult to IMITATE Ronaldo

Messi INFLUENCE:- time to time, the fans in the stadium chant Messi name while he's still playing (both his team fans & opponent fans)
Ronaldo INFLUENCE:- time to time, you see fans worldwide copying Ronaldo celebration

��❤️

You did not add:

Ronaldo : I want to win more Ballin D'or than Messi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

O’hara Blasts Simeone: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself / AFCON: Aliou Cisse Hospitalized After Cameroon Game / Ronaldo Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.