Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm (30656 Views)

Ronaldo's Interview: We Have Initiated Appropriate Steps - Man Utd / Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established / Stay Calm, Pochettino Tells Players After 7-2 Champions League Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by IslamIsIdiotic: 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2022
God forbid BAT tin grin

Gunayo:
I hear say Na one drug baron be the leader of the party Ooooh. Bro reason am Wella before you become member so that you don't become demented.
Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by Techm8: 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2022
Too bad it had to get to this point. He's still a GOAT.

You'll not find a better looking Bluetooth speaker like this beauty

Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by Streetmovement(m): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Manu is a rotten team full of fraudulent activities from the time they existed...Tueh!!

I support this motion with 3 cartons of beer, who's with me?
Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2022
IslamIsIdiotic:
Please, I was told a new political party was created in Nigeria yesterday called PD APC.

Where can I get membership form?

cool

The form is only available for PDP card carrying members who decamped to or working for APC i.e the G5
Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by guychidile: 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
Pls, respect CR7
Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by BABANGBALI: 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2022
I used to be a great fan of Ronaldo, but he has lost that respect. No one is bigger than my club, not even Ronaldo, he should get the fok out of Manchester.
Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by Starz825(m): 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2022
Joebayo217:
d thing don affect the squad morale Ronaldo should not return back to Manchester after world cup
He sure won't

Dem go roast am
Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by vislabraye(m): 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
Domistar5:
They should continue to remain calm.
I like Ronaldo but........
I guess his going through a lot now.

Messi is QUALITY�
Ronaldo is QUANTITY�

Messi relies on shot ACCURACY
Ronaldo relies on shot POWER

Messi is a GENIUS��
Ronaldo is a MACHINE�

Messi is more FREEKICK-EFFICIENT
Ronaldo is more PENALTY-EFFICIENT

Messi is an INTROVERT on social media
Ronaldo is an EXTROVERT on social media

Messi has more ASSISTS�
Ronaldo has more GOALS⚽

Messi has SIX golden boots
Ronaldo has SIX packs

Messi has 6️⃣0️⃣ free kicks
Ronaldo has 6️⃣0️⃣ hat tricks

Messi has more TROPHIES
Ronaldo has more FANS & INSTAGRAM followers

Messi is the King of BALLON D'OR
Ronaldo is the King of DUBAI D'OR

Messi is 100% talent...70% hard work
Ronaldo is 20% talent...100% hardwork

Messi has more OUTSIDE the box goals
Ronaldo has more TAPIN goals

Messi is the king of SOLO GOALS
Ronaldo is the king of HEADERS

Messi punish DEFENDERS more
Ronaldo punish GOALKEEPERS more

Messi uses 1 skill to dribble 5 players
Ronaldo uses 5 skills to dribble 1 player

Messi is a great GOALSCORER, great PLAYMAKER & great DRIBBLER
Ronaldo is only a great GOALSCORER

Messi can win MOTM without scoring in a match
Ronaldo will score and still can't win MOTM

Messi doesn't DISS Ronaldo
Ronaldo DISS Messi time to time

Messi's FAMILY never troll Ronaldo on social media
Ronaldo's FAMILY troll Messi time to time on Instagram

Messi is not OBSESSED with Ronaldo
Ronaldo is OBSESSED with Messi

Messi fans love him for HOW GOOD HE PLAYS the ball better than everyone on the pitch
Ronaldo fans love him for his GOALS on the pitch

Most football LEGENDS stan Messi
Most football FANS (who never played professional football) stan Ronaldo

MESSI is a SOURCE OF JOY
RONALDO is a SOURCE OF INSPIRATION

It's difficult for anyone to IMITATE Messi
It's not difficult to IMITATE Ronaldo

Messi INFLUENCE:- time to time, the fans in the stadium chant Messi name while he's still playing (both his team fans & opponent fans)
Ronaldo INFLUENCE:- time to time, you see fans worldwide copying Ronaldo celebration

��❤️

Some of the points you made are exaggerated though interesting to read.
You guys should give CR his dues
Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by candygist: 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2022
SunMusk:
That is not the issue the Madrid president didn't like him a bit, bcs he was not the one that signed him, Bale new contract was more than Ronaldo money, juventus there was no issues, the only problem is thy feel with Ronaldo there should win the champion league, but if you watch the match that Lyon knock them out, u will say Ronaldo have passion for the game, even until the end of the game. Go and watch that match. My brother told me he was not respected in Madrid that is why he leaves, but I feel he should not have leave Madrid. Though there is one point in the interview that he said the coach didn't believe his daughter is sick. If that is true then that is were the relationship break down. I

To you Ronaldo is always right and all is clubs are wrong. You are a star player doesn't mean everybody should worship you. He should learn to respect is employers as well. Nobody pointed a gun to his head to sign for Man u. He made the choise. City wanted him but he picked United. So he should wait and respect is contract.
Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by Jostie(m): 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
HeadNigga:
Ronaldo is the biggest star football has seen. So it is normal for what he does to affect other players
No, The biggest star football has seen is Maradona.
Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by betshopagent(m): 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Seems only Ronaldo knows how to coach then. When is he taking up appointment
Ronaldo asked to go in the summer but the club and Erik don hang tied him down but still refused to play him.Erik should not have blocked Ronaldo's move since he knew he was not in his plans.
Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by chukwuemerie95x: 10:48pm On Nov 16, 2022
Nothing to be afraid of, no be the same mama burn unaNothing to be afraid of, no be the same mama burn una...
Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:41am On Nov 17, 2022
floss:
Lol....pikin wey say in mama no go sleep, himself no go sleep...

Allow Ronaldo to go when he wanted to leave Manchester United, wetin una do ?

Una tie am down, block am from leaving, the mumu coach worsened the whole thing by saying Ronaldo dey him plan for the season, yet na bench you dey play am...Ronaldo big pass United,na why he walks out on the team, coach, management fans etc every now and then .....

Ronaldo plays better under a legendary coach, not just an amateur waiting for any opportunity to shine under his wings like the current Manchester United coach...

Allow Ronaldo to leave Manchester United, stop signing mediocre and call them players and coach...

If Manchester United wants to get good players they should take tutoring from City's Coach on how his scouts gets players....I don't think any Manchester United player can comfortably see a first team shirt under Guadiola ....that's to tell you why Ronaldo is underperforming....

You want to see the best of Ronaldo ?
Pair him with City players .
That was exactly what he enjoyed under Zidane while in Madrid.
Take him to Man City and watch have a permanent seat position on the bench.
Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by SunMusk(m): 6:13am On Nov 17, 2022
He was not always right, that is not what I'm saying. the interview, the walk out should not be done. But when you pointed at his pass I don't see fault. I'm not a Ronaldo person or fan, but have not seen is passion yet in any footballer, maybe Luiz Suarez. him and Messi their hunger for the game is at different levels. One thing he say I agreed with his man United re lazy is true, anytime you watch man United ball you will see it Even Fernandez has turned to complainer instead of playing football like when he come earlier. From statistics man United have the lowest crosses to the penalty box in the Premier league. Will Messi enter a ball at 88mins?? Even zlatan in Ac is put in the match at a comparable good time. All this conflict can be avoided, I blame Ronaldo for not leaving last season, believing the coach and refusing to come for pre season. Let him reduce his wages to 150k and plenty club will take him. For me the interview is just a style to force a termination of contract, bcs u will not play for the team again if you give such interview period. But man United players re lazy he get that right.
candygist:

To you Ronaldo is always right and all is clubs are wrong. You are a star player doesn't mean everybody should worship you. He should learn to respect is employers as well. Nobody pointed a gun to his head to sign for Man u. He made the choise. City wanted him but he picked United. So he should wait and respect is contract.

1 Like

Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:41am On Nov 17, 2022
betshopagent:
Ronaldo asked to go in the summer but the club and Erik don hang tied him down but still refused to play him.Erik should not have blocked Ronaldo's move since he knew he was not in his plans.
Which move did he block?
Which offer came for him?
He said himself that Man U are trying to push him out of the club and you're saying something else
Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by Winnin009: 7:10am On Nov 17, 2022
ecolime:
Which morale?

Na CR7 be una Papa?

Make una free the man abeg. Man U. should release him from his contract. Let him go.

He's got wonderful years ahead of him. Modelling, businesses, etc. Forgot bro, that guy is made for life. He doesn't need football money again.

It’s not about that bro. You missed the point.
Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by Winnin009: 7:12am On Nov 17, 2022
Manchester United is keeping him for ratings and the money he generates for the club.
Re: Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm by Peacecore: 8:51am On Nov 17, 2022
HeadNigga:
Ronaldo is [b]the biggest [/b]star football has seen. So it is normal for what he does to affect other players
Said by who? I would've taken you serious if you had said one of the...abeg shift make I pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Darren Young WWE Wrestler Is Gay / Shocking As Fans Fight Each Other In Argentina Copa America Match(Photos) / O’hara Blasts Simeone: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.