Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Dr Kalu Idika Kalu, Nigeria's Former Minister Of Finance Writes To Soludo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Kalu Idika Kalu, Nigeria's Former Minister Of Finance Writes To Soludo (2390 Views)

Fred Idika Declares For Arochukwu/ohafia Fed. Constituency Abia State (video) / Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) / Orji Kalu: Nigeria’s Unity More Important Than 2023 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Kalu Idika Kalu, Nigeria's Former Minister Of Finance Writes To Soludo by BeautifulMind2: 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2022
Dr Kalu Idika Kalu, Nigeria's former Minister of Finance Writes To Chukwuma Soludo:

“We noted that we were in opposing political parties and in response to my direct question as to how I might help him, he requested that I should just ensure a “level playing field” and let the people decide” (Charles Chukwuma Soludo)

After begging him to come to your party and collect the Presidential ticket and he refused, You then asked him how you can help him.

He didn’t ask you to fund his campaign .

He didn’t ask you to campaign for him.

He didn’t ask you to rig for him.

He didn’t ask you to hide his secret.

He only asked you to ensure a level playing ground.

This is exactly the character that has endeared millions of Nigerians to Mr. Peter Obi.

This is why your boss Olusegun obasanjo is behind him.

This is why Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is behind him.

This is why Obiageli Oby Ezekwesili is behind him.

This is why Pat Utomi is behind him.

This is why the Afenifere, the oldest political organization headed by a 94 years old man is behind him.

This is why the Northern Elders Forum is behind him.

This is why the Middle belt Forum is behind him.

This is why the Southern Professionals are behind him.

This is why Professor Uzodinma’s Alaigbo Development Foundation is behind him.

This why Ohaneze is behind him.

This is why the Zana Goni led North East Elders for Peace and Development are behind him.

This is why the Prof Abdulkadir Mohammed Gummi led Coalition of Northern Elders For Peace and National Unity are behind him.

This is why the Muhammed Gwadabe led Coalition for Arewa youths are behind him.

This is why a billionaire northern youth from Borno state Isaac Balami will come out and say “I have sold my majority stake in my aircraft hangar as well as my airline, to join my fellow Nigerians in the Obidient movement, just so I can more dedicatedly fight this struggle to rescue the soul of this great nation”

This is why northern youths will chant Obi kererenke inside the bowels of Arewa house.

This is why the revered Oba of Benin almost broke his official neutrality tradition by making very positive statements about Obi in his palace.

This is why he receives standing ovations from the NBA to the ICAN conferences, from churches to mosques, from the youths to the aged.

He has spoken at Harvard. He has spoken at Oxford . Today he will be speaking at the president Lagos Business School.

Saying the same things; I won’t steal a penny of public money . I had opportunity for eight years and I didn’t steal any. I had the opportunity to acquire land and I didn’t. I reduced the cost of governance and made sure nobody stole . I gave priority to education . I was number one in health care . I was number one in security. I won an award on critical infrastructure. I left 50 million dollars each in three banks . I invested money in several companies. Nobody, including Soludo has been able to dispute these.

Hate him or love him, Peter Obi has become the new standard for public officers and political conduct in Africa .

There will always be counter revolutionaries in every revolution, but the revolution will come.

#PeterIsBetter
#peterobiforpresident
#OBIdientlyYUSful

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr Kalu Idika Kalu, Nigeria's Former Minister Of Finance Writes To Soludo by PrinceOfLagos: 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
You don't wanna be a soludo right now ..

18 Likes

Re: Dr Kalu Idika Kalu, Nigeria's Former Minister Of Finance Writes To Soludo by Macphenson: 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
okooo
Re: Dr Kalu Idika Kalu, Nigeria's Former Minister Of Finance Writes To Soludo by Urheadmaster(m): 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Soludo go done soiled up right now tongue.

9 Likes

Re: Dr Kalu Idika Kalu, Nigeria's Former Minister Of Finance Writes To Soludo by pinkgoodies(m): 10:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
BeautifulMind2:
Dr Kalu Idika Kalu, Nigeria's former Minister of Finance Writes To Chukwuma Soludo:

“We noted that we were in opposing political parties and in response to my direct question as to how I might help him, he requested that I should just ensure a “level playing field” and let the people decide” (Charles Chukwuma Soludo)

After begging him to come to your party and collect the Presidential ticket and he refused, You then asked him how you can help him.

He only asked you to ensure a level playing ground.

This is exactly the character that has endeared millions of Nigerians to Mr. Peter Obi.

This is why your boss Olusegun obasanjo is behind him.

This is why Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is behind him.

This is why Obiageli Oby Ezekwesili is behind him.

This is why Pat Utomi is behind him.

This is why the Afenifere, the oldest political organization headed by a 94 years old man is behind him.

This is why the Northern Elders Forum is behind him.

This is why the Middle belt Forum is behind him.

This is why the Southern Professionals are behind him.

This is why Professor Uzodinma’s Alaigbo Development Foundation is behind him.

This why Ohaneze is behind him.

This is why the Zana Goni led North East Elders for Peace and Development are behind him.

This is why the Prof Abdulkadir Mohammed Gummi led Coalition of Northern Elders For Peace and National Unity are behind him.

This is why the Muhammed Gwadabe led Coalition for Arewa youths are behind him.

This is why a billionaire northern youth from Borno state Isaac Balami will come out and say “I have sold my majority stake in my aircraft hangar as well as my airline, to join my fellow Nigerians in the Obidient movement, just so I can more dedicatedly fight this struggle to rescue the soul of this great nation”

This is why northern youths will chant Obi kererenke inside the bowels of Arewa house.

This is why the revered Oba of Benin almost broke his official neutrality tradition by making very positive statements about Obi in his palace.

This is why he receives standing ovations from the NBA to the ICAN conferences, from churches to mosques, from the youths to the aged.

He has spoken at Harvard. He has spoken at Oxford . Today he will be speaking at the president Lagos Business School.

Saying the same things; I won’t steal a penny of public money . I had opportunity for eight years and I didn’t steal any. I had the opportunity to acquire land and I didn’t. I reduced the cost of governance and made sure nobody stole . I gave priority to education . I was number one in health care . I was number one in security. I won an award on critical infrastructure. I left 50 million dollars each in three banks . I invested money in several companies. Nobody, including Soludo has been able to dispute these.

Hate him or love him, Peter Obi has become the new standard for public officers and political conduct in Africa .

There will always be counter revolutionaries in every revolution, but the revolution will come.

#PeterIsBetter
#peterobiforpresident
#OBIdientlyYUSful

Lol. Make i hear say na Prof idika kalu write dis rubbish. Soon una go say Elon musk write em own.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr Kalu Idika Kalu, Nigeria's Former Minister Of Finance Writes To Soludo by buckeyemedia: 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Who wrote that nonsense? It seems like thrash scripted by Emmanuel Powerful?
Re: Dr Kalu Idika Kalu, Nigeria's Former Minister Of Finance Writes To Soludo by Xbobtage: 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
Sing It sir , So Soludo and his type get it into their thick brains,

1 Like

Re: Dr Kalu Idika Kalu, Nigeria's Former Minister Of Finance Writes To Soludo by buckeyemedia: 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2022
Xbobtage:
Sing It sir , So Soludo and his type get it into their thick brains,
What a shame, no predecessor of Peter Obi, or Successors in Anambra State as Governor has anything good to say about the Judas.

You are here complaining of Soludo, Obiano is Yet to descend on the isacariot.

1 Share

Re: Dr Kalu Idika Kalu, Nigeria's Former Minister Of Finance Writes To Soludo by AfonjaEmir: 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2022
The English is very deep for your cassava brain to decipher.

The letter is not against thiefnubuu, but you are here, showing your generational foolishness.

pinkgoodies:

Lol. Make i hear say na Prof idika kalu write dis rubbish. Soon una go say Elon musk write em own.

4 Likes

Re: Dr Kalu Idika Kalu, Nigeria's Former Minister Of Finance Writes To Soludo by zombieHUNTER: 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2022
pinkgoodies:

you missed your drugs

2 Likes

Re: Dr Kalu Idika Kalu, Nigeria's Former Minister Of Finance Writes To Soludo by buckeyemedia: 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
AfonjaEmir:

The letter is not against thiefnubuu, but you are here, showing your generational foolishness.

What English is deep, yet you understood it?

Nonsense Ipobian turned oblivious Obidient.
Re: Dr Kalu Idika Kalu, Nigeria's Former Minister Of Finance Writes To Soludo by IGBOSON1: 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
You sure Dr Kalu said all that?
Re: Dr Kalu Idika Kalu, Nigeria's Former Minister Of Finance Writes To Soludo by zombieHUNTER: 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Let him enjoy his bribe now

no second term for him and he's dead politically in Nigeria..

Anyone who can act like what soludo because of money and power can easily kill his own mother

1 Like

Re: Dr Kalu Idika Kalu, Nigeria's Former Minister Of Finance Writes To Soludo by buckeyemedia: 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

Let him enjoy his bribe now

no second term for him and he's dead politically in Nigeria..

Anyone who can act like what soludo because of money and power can easily kill his own mother
It is quite obvious that Peter Obi is not going to win his home state Anambra, no love for the Apga traitor in the state.

3 Shares

Re: Dr Kalu Idika Kalu, Nigeria's Former Minister Of Finance Writes To Soludo by toneroforever(m): 10:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
Urchins will always be urchins. That's why while sane Nigerians are supporting Obi, urchins are queuing behind Soludo.
It doesn't matter even if you are Igbo,if u attack Obi unnecessarily, the masses and the downtrodden who see him as the only one they can trust in this election will definitely come for you.

1 Like

Re: Dr Kalu Idika Kalu, Nigeria's Former Minister Of Finance Writes To Soludo by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
In igbo land, if you derail, no matter the power you possess, the people will call you to order.

5 Likes

Re: Dr Kalu Idika Kalu, Nigeria's Former Minister Of Finance Writes To Soludo by slivertongue: 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2022

He only asked you to ensure a level playing ground

Kind words

5 Likes

Re: Dr Kalu Idika Kalu, Nigeria's Former Minister Of Finance Writes To Soludo by kettykin: 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
So this legend has been monitoring things from a distance, God bless you veteran, may your days be long .
If soludo is wise , he will come up with a 42 page apology letter that will make everyone forgive him

3 Likes

Re: Dr Kalu Idika Kalu, Nigeria's Former Minister Of Finance Writes To Soludo by Demigod22: 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
LoL, this prof is jobless. Intellect and power are two strong combination and Soludu have them right now.

I laughed at people blaming Soludu, if Peter Obi is a Messiah, then Anambra wouldn't have remain like this. Peter Peter Obi is the biggest scam after Ganduje.
Re: Dr Kalu Idika Kalu, Nigeria's Former Minister Of Finance Writes To Soludo by Demigod22: 10:52pm On Nov 16, 2022
plusfield:
In igbo land, if you derail, no matter the power you possess, the people will call you to order.

Is that so? Uzor Orji Kalu, Okezie Ikpeazu, Andy Uba, and all the ill blurred thinking politicians have not derailed.
Re: Dr Kalu Idika Kalu, Nigeria's Former Minister Of Finance Writes To Soludo by AfonjaEmir: 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2022
See, what i mean, when i say thiefnubuu supporters are foolish? grin grin grin grin

buckeyemedia:

Re: Dr Kalu Idika Kalu, Nigeria's Former Minister Of Finance Writes To Soludo by BeardedMeat(m): 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
buckeyemedia:
What a shame, no predecessor of Peter Obi, or Successors in Anambra State as Governor has anything good to say about the Judas.

You are here complaining of Soludo, Obiano is Yet to descend on the isacariot.
How old are you sef?

Point is you keep going lower on daily basis with the rubbish you emit from every hole in your body.

1 Like

Re: Dr Kalu Idika Kalu, Nigeria's Former Minister Of Finance Writes To Soludo by BeardedMeat(m): 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2022
buckeyemedia:

Your support for Tinubu is hinged on the fact that he criminally conquered Chicago and Lagos. You must be into crime yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Kalu Idika Kalu, Nigeria's Former Minister Of Finance Writes To Soludo by Mrkindness: 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2022
pinkgoodies:

wallahi this is not the professor Idika Kalu Idika that I know.
Re: Dr Kalu Idika Kalu, Nigeria's Former Minister Of Finance Writes To Soludo by buckeyemedia: 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2022
BeardedMeat:
How old are you sef?

Point is you keep going lower on daily basis with the rubbish you emit from every hole in your body.
Hypocrites, stop trying to change the narrative, please name any Eastern politician supporting Pandora Pete?
Re: Dr Kalu Idika Kalu, Nigeria's Former Minister Of Finance Writes To Soludo by buckeyemedia: 11:08pm On Nov 16, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Your support for Tinubu is hinged on the fact that he criminally conquered Chicago and Lagos. You must be into crime yourself.
Daffy Duck, I don’t blame you.
Re: Dr Kalu Idika Kalu, Nigeria's Former Minister Of Finance Writes To Soludo by Terror48: 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
Soludo nah uzodima pro max

2 Likes

Re: Dr Kalu Idika Kalu, Nigeria's Former Minister Of Finance Writes To Soludo by BeardedMeat(m): 11:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Hypocrites, stop trying to change the narrative, please name any Eastern politician supporting Pandora Pete?
This is why I classified you underaged grin

Otherwise, if you were not in prison all these while, you would have known the uncommon structure the OBIdient movement is solidly built on.

1 Like

Re: Dr Kalu Idika Kalu, Nigeria's Former Minister Of Finance Writes To Soludo by Mrkindness: 11:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
AfonjaEmir:

Emir baba be calming down, we are all Obidients and the write up is true but it's not from the great erudite Prof Idika Kalu.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dr Kalu Idika Kalu, Nigeria's Former Minister Of Finance Writes To Soludo by buckeyemedia: 11:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
Mrkindness:
wallahi this is not the professor Idika Kalu Idika that I know.
He will deny the nonsense tomorrow.
Re: Dr Kalu Idika Kalu, Nigeria's Former Minister Of Finance Writes To Soludo by buckeyemedia: 11:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
BeardedMeat:
This is why I classified you underaged grin

Otherwise, if you were not in prison all these while, you would have known the uncommon structure the OBIdient movement is solidly built on.

Name just 1 Eastern politician of prominence supporting Pandora Pete the betrayer?

Clueless Obidient, which month did the Apga & pdp Judas flee to The Labor Parry?
Re: Dr Kalu Idika Kalu, Nigeria's Former Minister Of Finance Writes To Soludo by gaby(m): 11:16pm On Nov 16, 2022
I had so much respect for Soludo until now.

It would have been more classy if he had just zipped it rather than going on the baseless and envy-filled tirades for whatever reasons best known to him.

Power does indeed corrupt and intoxicate.

The part of his baseless excuses he gave that made me shake my head in shame for a so-called Professor was his claiming Peter Obi should have contested under APGA. Say what?

APGA? And you think he would have garnered this much followership, enthusiasm, and national appeal when we all know how APGA is viewed to be a regional party?

I am hugely disappointed in Soludo...

Make e show him skill and oversabi as Governor....

The cameras are all zoomed on him now...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ganduje: Buhari Achieved Nothing In Eight Years; Determines To Destroy APC. / P'square Now Making Labour Party Looks Like Igbo Party Celebrating Seun' Arrest / Multinationals And Embassies Plan Relocating To Lagos Over Insecurity In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.