Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,754 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja (13435 Views)

Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st / Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday / INEC Headquarters Abuja On Fire (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja by Masterito(m): 6:22am On Nov 17, 2022
You sound pained
Viraltrends123:
Politicians really charmed us in this country, we can't really think for ourselves.

Same Obi that can't even campaign with his state, old post are exposing him all over tweeter.

Same 61 year old Obi, old grampa that has been in politics for like 30 years, and will still not retire in 20 years

Same grampa that was decieving people with i have just 1 shoe and one watch, later he quickly came out to clear the I million pound house he bought in London.

Same obi that came out to say Atiku is good, and PDP is the only fair party, he said we should vote for the sake of this country's future.

https://www.nairaland.com/7420869/obi-atiku-good-sake-countrys
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja by PrinceOfLagos: 6:23am On Nov 17, 2022
Supported
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 17, 2022
For God's sake iINEC gave us enough time to collect PVC and besides it's expected of people who are not teenagers to have gotten their PVC by this year and I am sure 90% would not be teenagers so why trying to put pressure on INEC few weeks to election? Police should not let them near INEC office because if you started this, APC and PDP supporters too can walk the walk and show you that they are capable of intimidating INEC too. Rain of Tear Gas fall on you all.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja by Joe4real1988(m): 6:24am On Nov 17, 2022
ganisucks:
Join the Obidients and the big tent in the walk to INEC tomorrow to ensure that Baba Lagos never NEVER EVER enter Aso Rock. He has promised to sell all the oil wells belonging to the Fathers to anyone who can help him rig. Join hands with the fathers to permanently send Baba Lagos back to Iragbiji.
Affliction shall never rise again.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja by Viraltrends123: 6:25am On Nov 17, 2022
Masterito:
You sound pained
you speak your heart
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja by pasuma(m): 6:26am On Nov 17, 2022
Na Hausa una always dey support, Yoruba nor support OBJ in 2003 and 1999, so nor whip any sentiment here, you've always hated the Yoruba race out of jealousy forgetting that they are your benefactor...
Mark you their eyes are opened now, after the election una go hear am... Ko ju be lo

DesChyko:

It was not Nzogbu Nzogbu politics when we supported a Yoruba man in 1999. It was not Nzogbu Nzogbu politics when we supported a Yoruba man in 2003. It was not Nzogbu Nzogbu politics when we supported a Northerner in 2007. It was not Nzogbu Nzogbu politics when we supported an Ijaw man in 2011. It was not Nzogbu Nzogbu politics when we supported same Ijaw man in 2015, neither was it when we supported another Northerner in 2019.

Now that an Igbo man is the best name by far on the ballot, Nzogbu Nzogbu politics found its way into the political Lingua.

May God reward all of you who are desperate to keep Nigerian on its despicable state without regard for the next generation.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja by Bigheart042(m): 6:26am On Nov 17, 2022
I just don't know why I personally HATE the mention of this man name called TINUBU...
I see him as a disaster that's about to befall Nigeria....
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja by Iwedunloye: 6:28am On Nov 17, 2022
Penguin2:
Long overdue!

Because as it stands now, I’m not sure Tinubu is prepared to let anyone collect his PVC in Lagos.

Who knows if every PVC that is not written ‘Abimbola’ and ‘Olaniyi’ has been thrown into the Lagoon to make sure the ‘Emekas’ don’t vote Obi and the ‘Ahmeds’ don’t vote Atiku.

But God pass them!

So Ahmed na Hausa/Fulani name.Must you type out of ignorance
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja by malel1: 6:28am On Nov 17, 2022
ShaqFu:
They shouldn't cause unnecessary traffic please.

U are a fool
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja by Mrkindness: 6:28am On Nov 17, 2022
Zetty177x:
It is the turn of the ibos. Let's support them. Nigeria is made up of three major groups:
1. Hausas
2.Yorubas
3. Ibos

Please since the civil war, the ibos have not been allowed to rule. Power has been rotated btw the North n Yorubas.....and even at that, not much to show for it.

For fairness and equity let's allow the ibos in. It's the time of South East... I'm not Ibo..but let's be fair
what is ibos ? Did you finish your elementary school so. Please it's (Igbo)
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja by azpekuliar: 6:28am On Nov 17, 2022
They will not distribute PVCs until their offices get attacked by hoodlums and other bad actors. Imagine almost 70,000 PVCs getting burnt just between the Osun and Ogun state attacks alone. What a shame!
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja by ShaqFu: 6:29am On Nov 17, 2022
malel1:

U are a fool
Ur mama toto.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja by Hussein035: 6:30am On Nov 17, 2022
DesChyko:

It was not Nzogbu Nzogbu politics when we supported a Yoruba man in 1999. It was not Nzogbu Nzogbu politics when we supported a Yoruba man in 2003. It was not Nzogbu Nzogbu politics when we supported a Northerner in 2007. It was not Nzogbu Nzogbu politics when we supported an Ijaw man in 2011. It was not Nzogbu Nzogbu politics when we supported same Ijaw man in 2015, neither was it when we supported another Northerner in 2019.

Now that an Igbo man is the best name by far on the ballot, Nzogbu Nzogbu politics found its way into the political Lingua.

May God reward all of you who are desperate to keep Nigerian on its despicable state without regard for the next generation.

Stop telling us you supported any Yoruba man again, we know what happened during 1979 election when you people refused to support Sir Awolowo but told your father Nnamdi to also contest, so stop typing anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja by Switruth: 6:31am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol. They should save this match for next year when Asiwaju will be sworn in.

Save the energy now. grin
Youre joblessly everywhere spitting like discaled cobra. Who do you this thing. You’re type has come and gone. Suffer is really good for you and your entire family.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja by malel1: 6:32am On Nov 17, 2022
lansile:
For God's sake iINEC gave us enough time to collect PVC and besides it's expected of people who are not teenagers to have gotten their PVC by this year and I am sure 90% would not be teenagers so why trying to put pressure on INEC few weeks to election? Police should not let them near INEC office because if you started this, APC and PDP supporters too can walk the walk and show you that they are capable of intimidating INEC too. Rain of Tear Gas fall on you all.

U are a fool , the walk is for people to collect there PVC
Nothing else
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja by southsouthking(m): 6:32am On Nov 17, 2022
Omoh eh, na all this awareness them dey see make Dem dey pee for body abi?
E choke.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja by Devil1Messenger: 6:33am On Nov 17, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Politicians really charmed us in this country, we can't really think for ourselves.

Same Obi that can't even campaign with his state, old post are exposing him all over tweeter.

Same 61 year old Obi, old grampa that has been in politics for like 30 years, and will still not retire in 20 years

Same grampa that was decieving people with i have just 1 shoe and one watch, later he quickly came out to clear the I million pound house he bought in London.

Same obi that came out to say Atiku is good, and PDP is the only fair party, he said we should vote for the sake of this country's future.

Shey dis one get sense ni
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja by Joe4real1988(m): 6:33am On Nov 17, 2022
Mrkindness:
what is ibos ? Did you finish your elementary school so. Please it's (Igbo)
How he portrayed his writing shouldn't be an issue, but the message he has passed ok.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja by Eriokanmi: 6:33am On Nov 17, 2022
lansile:
Did you read that news at all? What happens to those who had registered but inec is yet to release their pvcs as promised them? How do you collect what isn't available? Moreover, it's a peace walk, not protest
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja by MelesZanawi: 6:34am On Nov 17, 2022
DesChyko:

Traditionally, Igbos don't vote Against the ruling party at the Presidential elections. 2015 was a miscalculation because they thought Goodluck was going to win.

In 1999, they betrayed Ekwueme at the PDP primaries and voted Obasanjo at the elections.

In 2003, they betrayed Ojukwu who contested under APGA and voted for Obasanjo of PDP.

In 2007, they betrayed Orji Uzor Kalu of PPA and voted Yar'Adua of PDP.

In 2011, they voted Goodluck under PDP instead of Osita Okechukwu.

In 2015, they voted GEJ again, but he lost.

Opposition politics is new to the SE and they can NEVER survive it. Behaving like fools is not opposition, go and learn it. Till then, keep on with your Nsogbu politics and let others keep fingering your destiny.

This is the bitter truth.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja by southsouthking(m): 6:35am On Nov 17, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Come and take some agbada for Erin morin breakfast.

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja by joyandfaith: 6:36am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

https://www.nairaland.com/7437198/bola-ahmed-tinubu-committed-perjury
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja by Quenncee: 6:38am On Nov 17, 2022
They refused to give me my PVC, despite registering Oct, 2021.

My vote is for obi
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja by Rainstormer: 6:39am On Nov 17, 2022
Hmm
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja by Blaze14k: 6:39am On Nov 17, 2022
I
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja by Illegal1(m): 6:39am On Nov 17, 2022
So una no even get pvc self,nah una dey here dey make noise....

any way sha....inec no go kukuma look una face..

in wike voice"agreement is agreement..in other words,pvc collection date has passed,so no more pvc for zombidient....
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja by Blaze14k: 6:40am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

I know most of you support corruption and also alot of you dont believe lekki toll gate shooting. Carefully look at who wrote that stuff,, he is not an igbo man cos alot of you dont reason like a human being anymore because you want tinubu to be your president with all the mess he is going thru. So nigerians not igbos are doing there best to see things are done differently.

Apc have successfully used divide and rule tactics on everyone and most of you are licking ur balls like a dog

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja by MelesZanawi: 6:41am On Nov 17, 2022
Quenncee:
They refused to give me my PVC, despite registering Oct, 2021.

My vote is for obi

You don't have PVC, how do you want to vote?
But your imaginary vote is for Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja by ZombieSlayer1: 6:41am On Nov 17, 2022
pasuma:

Na Hausa una always dey support, Yoruba nor support OBJ in 2003 and 1999, so nor whip any sentiment here, you've always hated the Yoruba race out of jealousy forgetting that they are your benefactor...
Mark you their eyes are opened now, after the election una go hear am... Ko ju be lo

You'll just open your gutter mouth dey chant careless. Is this foolishness inherent in your genes?? I know I'm not very good with history but I remember the Igbos voted overwhelmingly for Obasanjo (is Obasanjo not a Yoruba man or you expect us to sheepishly vote anybody you guys vote for?)
And what's this rubbish talk about benefactor? You dey ment? How TF are the yorubas the benefactors of the Igbos? Are you insane?.

As for this tour delusional about the Igbos being jealous of the yorubas, deep inside you u know say na craze dey worry you.

Better shut your mouth before you vomit thrash again

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja by Princeemmymu: 6:44am On Nov 17, 2022
Some of the reason why Nigeria is not orogressing is this tribalism of a thing. Im
Obident not because of his tribe. He is the better one among the 3. If Nigerians can erase tribalism and religion out of our system of operating... Maybe Nigeria can be better. How can Nigeria achieve this? Start from education. Nothing like CRS or IRS.. make it general religion study in Nigeria.. As for the tribe. No employment form or any thing form should ask tribe and religion... Give who merit and deserve it. Not by tribe or religion.... Nigeria may progress. God already blessed Nigeria. We only pray for wisdom to apply the blessings
Zetty177x:
It is the turn of the ibos. Let's support them. Nigeria is made up of three major groups:
1. Hausas
2.Yorubas
3. Ibos

Please since the civil war, the ibos have not been allowed to rule. Power has been rotated btw the North n Yorubas.....and even at that, not much to show for it.

For fairness and equity let's allow the ibos in. It's the time of South East... I'm not Ibo..but let's be fair
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja by MelesZanawi: 6:46am On Nov 17, 2022
Blaze14k:

I know most of you support corruption and also alot of you dont believe u lekki toll gate shooting. Carefully look at who wrote that stuff,, he is not an igbo man cos alot of you dont reason like a himan being anymore because you want tinubu to be your president with all the mess he is going thru. So nigerians not igbos are doing there best to see things are done differently.

Apc have successfully used divide and rule tactics on everyone and most of you are licking ur balls like a dog

Your tears have not started, you are just warming up. Soludo has exposed Obi as a pathetic failure who failed in Anambra and will fail nationally.

If you want to bring an Igbo candidate, bring someone sensible, not a 3rd class idiot who couldn't even manage a single state.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja by Quenncee: 6:46am On Nov 17, 2022
MelesZanawi:

You don't have PVC, how do you want to vote?
But your imaginary vote is for Obi.

Sharrrrrrap

My VIN is still intact.

I will soon take this issue to Twitter.

Obi is Coming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Debunks Viral Whatsapp Message In Her Name / Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast / Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.