Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,463 members, 7,854,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja (13439 Views)

Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st / Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday / INEC Headquarters Abuja On Fire (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja by Zetty177x: 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mrkindness:
what is ibos ? Did you finish your elementary school so. Please it's (Igbo)

Na Garri school I reach. Ode gettat...u talking to someone with two degrees

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja by Mrkindness: 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
Zetty177x:

Na Garri school I reach. Ode gettat...u talking to someone with two degrees
kwosai degree that you can't spell Igbo word instead you are writing ibo akwuyan kauye
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja by caracas: 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Politicians really charmed us in this country, we can't really think for ourselves.

Same Obi that can't even campaign with his state, old post are exposing him all over tweeter.

Same 61 year old Obi, old grampa that has been in politics for like 30 years, and will still not retire in 20 years

Same grampa that was decieving people with i have just 1 shoe and one watch, later he quickly came out to clear the I million pound house he bought in London.

Same obi that came out to say Atiku is good, and PDP is the only fair party, he said we should vote for the sake of this country's future.

https://www.nairaland.com/7420869/obi-atiku-good-sake-countrys
Ok, we don hear you mr saint
Can you go n sleep now
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja by Shikini: 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
Great
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja by malel1: 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2022
lansile:

I'm fool? well done winning support for your Obi. People like you are the reason that man won't smell Aso Rock

U think everybody is obident ?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja by Zetty177x: 10:56am On Nov 19, 2022
Mrkindness:
kwosai degree that you can't spell Igbo word instead you are writing ibo akwuyan kauye

At least that shows I'm not Ibo land...I don't care if it's Igbo Ibo...I support Obi..that's all.. now fvck off u imp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges – Shariah Council / Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? / Buhari’s Visit: Is The US Our Friend Or Foe? -by Hugo Odiogor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.