Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Verification: Ten Things Charles Soludo Said About Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Verification: Ten Things Charles Soludo Said About Peter Obi (34543 Views)

See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? / Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries / Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Verification: Ten Things Charles Soludo Said About Peter Obi by fredoooooo: 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Koyidé bros...

I have always been a member of the PDP and I will continue to be, but I am strongly rooting for Peter Obi to become president of our great country and not Atiku who happens to be the controversial flag bearer of our party.

Writing long epistles and creating threads just to tarnish Peter obi's chances is actually not cool coming from you...

Be that as it may, I will advise you to create a thread and tell us why Atiku deserve to be president and how it will favour the country especially our SS region.

Koyidé.
You're still voting pdp

Re: Verification: Ten Things Charles Soludo Said About Peter Obi by buhariguy(m): 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
MyFlair:

Still between Atiku and Tinubu one will still not win. So what is ur point ? Kiddo
but obi will be at distance third or forth,
My point is for idiotic pigs to stop insulting and ĺet ndigbo negotiate with tinubu
Re: Verification: Ten Things Charles Soludo Said About Peter Obi by raymondinc(m): 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2022
Tonye is this how cheap in your entire life you could be? Who exactly are you advocating for and for how much to mortgage the future of the children of your siblings and unborn generation? Is it Atiku the deceitful Fulani man who betrayed his party men and connived with Ayu the opportunist thinking they have outsmarted their political allies?
A man who believe that equity, fairness and justice is not part of the believes of the Fulani people. A man who has dented the image of the Fulani people.
Light will shine and darkness can't and will never prevail. Just sit back and watch what transpired 2023, if you can't withstand the shock that will come alongside 2023 then be ready to be paralysed by it.
Re: Verification: Ten Things Charles Soludo Said About Peter Obi by Babysho(m): 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2022
femisplash:

In s saner clime, Peter Obi would be languishing in jail for investing state's funds in his personal business.

Thank you for this o. The answers Peter Obi gave on air is totally different from what I’ve just read about him online concerning investing state’s funds in personal business. He actually did invest in his family’s business. That is very immoral.
Concerning the Pandora issue, I read up on it and I think it’s just tax evasion methods. Nothing wrong there.

These are the kind of issues that should be raised and discussed on NL but the tribalism has overshadowed meaningful discussions.

Unfortunately, the other major candidates are way more evil and their followers act blind to their immoralities instead of questioning them.

If you have any more dirt on Obi, please share, I’d like to really read up on the man.

As a Yoruba in Lagos, I’m still looking at Tinubu but the more I watch Tinubu, the more I’m worried it’ll be another puppet presidential thing going on.
Re: Verification: Ten Things Charles Soludo Said About Peter Obi by Geenosko: 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
Hope you sent them link to this post so that they will send you urgent 2k for a job well done.
Re: Verification: Ten Things Charles Soludo Said About Peter Obi by Geenosko: 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
femisplash:

In s saner clime, Peter Obi would be languishing in jail for investing state's funds in his personal business.

In a saner clime what will happen to Tinubu and Atiku?
Re: Verification: Ten Things Charles Soludo Said About Peter Obi by pcicero(m): 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2022
This shameless thing still exists on NL.
Re: Verification: Ten Things Charles Soludo Said About Peter Obi by TemmyT002(m): 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2022
Shameless Southerner
A Northerner governed for eight years. You are supporter Atiku, another Northerner.
Reason!
Think!
Re: Verification: Ten Things Charles Soludo Said About Peter Obi by Juanmike(m): 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

how is he credible? someone whose investment is worth to nothing someone will keep giving false figures and data.. someone which none of the prominent people in south east supported... someone who is deceiving the guillible followers like you you think he is a fool like you.. he knows he cannot win I suspect him he is working for apc
That doesnt answer my question,are not worried?
Re: Verification: Ten Things Charles Soludo Said About Peter Obi by SenatePresdo(m): 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
TonyeBarcanista:
By Tonye Barcanista

1. Peter Obi is unstable politically: Soludo stated that although Obi intimated him of his presidential ambition under PDP, he was only informed of Obi move to LP on Social Media.

Verification:
Atiku Abubakar, who picked Obi as his running-mate in 2019 and Anambra PDP which brought Obi into the party in 2015 had earlier stated that while Obi informed them of his presidential ambition under PDP, they were surprised seeing him move to LP to campaign.

2. As governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi denied Labour Party and its gubernatorial candidate, Ifeanyi Ubah, use of Ekweme Square for rally.

Verification: As captured in this video, Dan Iwanyanwu who was then LP National Chairman complained bitterly on being denied Ekweme Square for campaign by Anambra State Government led by Peter Obi for 2013 gubernatorial election

Watch Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNwjQPjBf9U

3. Obi leads a headless mob that cannot reason.

Verification: Obi supporters (Obidient) have consistently stated that they have no 'leader' and can't be called to order by anyone. They have elevated Obi to a deity status that they openly threaten opposing views online & offline

4. Obi lacks integrity, is not a man of his words; he swore to late Odimegwu Ojukwu never to leave APGA but didn't keep to his vow.

Verification:
In this publication, Obi swore never to leave APGA in his lifetime.
https://www.legit.ng/26919.html

5. LP is a minority party to APGA, it is ridiculous for the APGA candidate, Professor Emeadi to step down for Obi.

Verification: This is correct. Unlike APGA, LP has no governor nor NASS member, they are therefore minority not just to APGA but also to YPP, NNPP, ADC, SDP & PRP.

6. Obi's $12 million investment in Sabmiller is worth $3 million today and Obi roads are being washed away.

Verification: This is correct! See link for photos of road Obi built being washed away in 2016 https://www.nairaland.com/3401232/photos-state-anambra-roads-constructed#50106775

7. Poverty rate under Peter Obi grew from less than 25% to 53% in 2011

Verification:
National Bureau Of Statictics through its CEO, Dr. Yemi Kamale, in a press briefing in February 2012, put 2010 poverty rate in Anambra at 68%. Soludo actually underestimated the poverty rate.

8. Peter Obi is helping Tinubu to win the 2023 presidential election.

Verification:
Obi and his supporters were campaigners/voters of PDP penultimate to his ill-informed defection to LP. A vote for Obi is a loss for PDP, a loss for PDP votes is a gain for Tinubu and APC in 2023 - but their plan will fail.

9. Peter Obi knows he cannot win presidential election

Verification:
This is a statement of fact, neither Obi nor LP has the structure to win national election. IPAC, the umbrella body of all political parties,equally stated this fact.
VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iziO0nmVGH8

10. Peter Obi's LP is not Igbo concensus, he's an impostor

Verification: At its creation, APGA was positioned as a Igbo party led by Odimegwu Ojukwu & was adopted by Ohanaeze in 2013. However, PDP has remained the choice of Ndigbo. No time LP nor Obi was given pan-Igbo status.

Conclusively, Professor Soludo made plea for Ndigbo to unite behind a viable option that will ensure political and institutional restructuring of Nigeria.

Only Atiku Abubakar of PDP has demonstrated the will - backed with a concise and achievable manifesto to ensure that Nigeria is restructured to serve the interest of everyone.

Therefore, the only option before us is to unite behind Atiku Abubakar of PDP to #RecoverNigeria from the ruling APC to avoid total collapse of the country.

Your writeups no longer has value.
After everything you wrote with over 27 thousand views, you only got 8 likes as I'm writing this.

Most people that use to buy into your idea have now seen you are just a party tool and has not sense of judgement.

Atiku won't win any state in the South.
Re: Verification: Ten Things Charles Soludo Said About Peter Obi by Scamburster(m): 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
Reference:
They said the south-east should stop agitating and join politics to be accepted, they have a candidate in active politicking, still a problem....
They said power is not given, but is taken, someone is trying to 'take', still a problem....
They said you cannot win a national election as a regional party, or a newly formed party, so he joined an older party with national appeal, still a problem....
They said you can only win if your region puts its best foot forward, who else is better positioned, still a problem....
They said they do not want money influencing politics, so he left where money influences politics, still a problem....

And I can go on till sunset.... but they will still have a problem with that..... and there lies the problem with this country.
A people without values, without a single bone of honesty in their body, pretenders to want good but subscribe to the woes that befall them.
And will not make any sort of progress until Nigeria is restructured....
God bless you.
Re: Verification: Ten Things Charles Soludo Said About Peter Obi by JackHamma1234(m): 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2022
Professional verification officer dalu!
Please why is it only PO's candidature, comments and accolades that are always going through the microscope in verification labs.

He that goes with equity goes with clean hands.

Intels deal, drug alligations, absence of primary school records and actual origin of some candidates are up for questioning but you just keep PO in view. Least we digress was Atiku not party hopping he and the other one put us Nigerians intodays mess by selecting BABAGOSLOW.

CAN YOU PLEASE FOCUS ON TELLING US WHY WE SHOULD VOTE FOR A CANDIDATE.

Tell me now that PO is not his real name I would vote him cos he is the best of the entire line up of candidates we are not looking for the best human to lead we had that in Yaradua but he is gone now we want PO.

VOTING FOR labour party PO/DATTI WITH LOVE.
I VALUE MY FUTURE AND MAY NIGERIA happen to you so you experience what others are
Re: Verification: Ten Things Charles Soludo Said About Peter Obi by AfonjaPriest: 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
TonyeBarcanista:
By Tonye Barcanista

1. Peter Obi is unstable politically: Soludo stated that although Obi intimated him of his presidential ambition under PDP, he was only informed of Obi move to LP on Social Media.

Verification:
Atiku Abubakar, who picked Obi as his running-mate in 2019 and Anambra PDP which brought Obi into the party in 2015 had earlier stated that while Obi informed them of his presidential ambition under PDP, they were surprised seeing him move to LP to campaign.

2. As governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi denied Labour Party and its gubernatorial candidate, Ifeanyi Ubah, use of Ekweme Square for rally.

Verification: As captured in this video, Dan Iwanyanwu who was then LP National Chairman complained bitterly on being denied Ekweme Square for campaign by Anambra State Government led by Peter Obi for 2013 gubernatorial election

Watch Video:

Verification: Obi supporters (Obidient) have consistently stated that they have no 'leader' and can't be called to order by anyone. They have elevated Obi to a deity status that they openly threaten opposing views online & offline

4. Obi lacks integrity, is not a man of his words; he swore to late Odimegwu Ojukwu never to leave APGA but didn't keep to his vow.

Verification:

5. LP is a minority party to APGA, it is ridiculous for the APGA candidate, Professor Emeadi to step down for Obi.

Verification: This is correct. Unlike APGA, LP has no governor nor NASS member, they are therefore minority not just to APGA but also to YPP, NNPP, ADC, SDP & PRP.

6. Obi's $12 million investment in Sabmiller is worth $3 million today and Obi roads are being washed away.

Verification: This is correct! See link for photos of road Obi built being washed away in 2016 https://www.nairaland.com/3401232/photos-state-anambra-roads-constructed#50106775

Verification:
National Bureau Of Statictics through its CEO, Dr. Yemi Kamale, in a press briefing in February 2012, put 2010 poverty rate in Anambra at 68%. Soludo actually underestimated the poverty rate.

Verification:
Obi and his supporters were campaigners/voters of PDP penultimate to his ill-informed defection to LP. A vote for Obi is a loss for PDP, a loss for PDP votes is a gain for Tinubu and APC in 2023 - but their plan will fail.

Verification:
This is a statement of fact, neither Obi nor LP has the structure to win national election. IPAC, the umbrella body of all political parties,equally stated this fact.
VIDEO:

Verification: At its creation, APGA was positioned as a Igbo party led by Odimegwu Ojukwu & was adopted by Ohanaeze in 2013. However, PDP has remained the choice of Ndigbo. No time LP nor Obi was given pan-Igbo status.

Conclusively, Professor Soludo made plea for Ndigbo to unite behind a viable option that will ensure political and institutional restructuring of Nigeria.

Only Atiku Abubakar of PDP has demonstrated the will - backed with a concise and achievable manifesto to ensure that Nigeria is restructured to serve the interest of everyone.

Therefore, the only option before us is to unite behind Atiku Abubakar of PDP to #RecoverNigeria from the ruling APC to avoid total collapse of the country.
Hogwash, balderdash, gibberish nonsense, fit as garbage for the dump, where miscreant urchin BATstards have transmogrified into a colony for the prosecution of their brainless propaganda. I have said it and will always say it that no amount of stupid display of Tinupoo ideology would dissuade or blindside me from supporting President Peter Obi. The Devil may be a beautiful bride to you, but remember it would always be a Devil to others. If you like, give Tinubu all the accolades in the world, it would not change a glowing and glaring fact that he would always be known as the drug lord criminal.
Re: Verification: Ten Things Charles Soludo Said About Peter Obi by AlwaysPositive: 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2022
TonyeBarcanista:
By Tonye Barcanista

Verification:

Watch Video:

Verification:

Verification:

Verification:

Verification:
VIDEO:

Examine your life and ask yourself this questions??

1) At my age, have I failed myself, family, friends and my generation?

2) At my age, what have I achieved as a young man?

3) Would I allow a drug lord and a thief to lead my life and that of my family.

When you are done answering this questions, then you might have the opportunity to get a second chance. Remember that unexamined life is not worth living.

I COME IN PEACE SIR.

1 Like

Re: Verification: Ten Things Charles Soludo Said About Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2022
buhariguy:
but obi will be at distance third or forth,
My point is for idiotic pigs to stop insulting and ĺet ndigbo negotiate with tinubu
Negotiate with Tinubu for what exactly? Your stupidity is out of this world. How does Obi ambition stop any negotiation with him if there should be any. He has a good number of southeastern politicians to negotiate with; umahi, Rochas, Orji, ken Nnamani, Onu, Uzodinma. These men are all in APC. Or are you saying that no Igbo should contest in the election
Re: Verification: Ten Things Charles Soludo Said About Peter Obi by CityGate1: 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
In all, the truth is, if Peter Obi was inconsequential, he won't be a critical subject that he is now. Other parties outside PDP and APC have candidates whose names are nobody's concern.

Obi is the best of the three. What we don't know is , who's better between Atiku and Tunubu?

1 Like

Re: Verification: Ten Things Charles Soludo Said About Peter Obi by santuspearl: 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Koyidé bros...

I have always been a member of the PDP and I will continue to be, but I am strongly rooting for Peter Obi to become president of our great country and not Atiku who happens to be the controversial flag bearer of our party.

Writing long epistles and creating threads just to tarnish Peter obi's chances is actually not cool coming from you...

Be that as it may, I will advise you to create a thread and tell us why Atiku deserve to be president and how it will favour the country especially our SS region.

Koyidé.

My brother poverty is bad, if he has something doing, he won't collect money to write nonsense and childish post on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Verification: Ten Things Charles Soludo Said About Peter Obi by Kingspin(m): 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
[quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=118459071] Nobody cares about whether Obi wins or loses. We care about change. Those who care more about PDP and APC should continue.

And for integrity, I don't know any candidate with that integrity. Even Mr integrity Buhari mess up

That Obi cannot win, I believe you are talking about the status quo where a candidate need the backing of all the governors, president, police, INEC to influence the outcome of election.

Labour Party is changing that, give power to the people not manipulation

2 Likes

Re: Verification: Ten Things Charles Soludo Said About Peter Obi by Royzevic(m): 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
Coming from a fraud I'll expect nothing less

OBIDIENTS we pin..
Re: Verification: Ten Things Charles Soludo Said About Peter Obi by 989900: 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2022
I knew you were slow, but I never pinned you for being this Stoopid and hungry.

Did you say these things about Obi in 2019?

Didn't you say PDP is dead and buried?

Oponu, ọmọ iran ki rán!

Re: Verification: Ten Things Charles Soludo Said About Peter Obi by ChikezieU(m): 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
Where did this one wakeup from. Better remain in that your silent mood. Tell us why others candidates are bettet. Making news out of nothing
Re: Verification: Ten Things Charles Soludo Said About Peter Obi by ChikezieU(m): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2022
MyFlair:

Negotiate with Tinubu for what exactly? Your stupidity is out of this world. How does Obi ambition stop any negotiation with him if there should be any. He has a good number of southeastern politicians to negotiate with; umahi, Rochas, Orji, ken Nnamani, Onu, Uzodinma. These men are all in APC. Or are you saying that no Igbo should contest in the election
you forgot Chimaroke Nnamani... That one has become their mouth piece down here
Re: Verification: Ten Things Charles Soludo Said About Peter Obi by Mrmb: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Koyidé bros...

Koyidé.

You so-called obidients don't reason at all, he is not writing anything to tarnish anybody, he is only dropping facts. He backed all his claims with evidences, if you believe otherwise, then you come out with tour evidence... Shikena
Re: Verification: Ten Things Charles Soludo Said About Peter Obi by Starships4u(m): 11:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
TonyeBarcanista:

Are you sure you are still a member of PDP?

So it's always had been a party thing not even a Personality check?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13 Incumbent And Former Governors Emerge Senators-elect In Nigeria / INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) / Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.