Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,935 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

13 Incumbent And Former Governors Emerge Senators-elect In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13 Incumbent And Former Governors Emerge Senators-elect In Nigeria (34555 Views)

List Of Former Governors Under Efcc Watch / Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected / Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Incumbent And Former Governors Emerge Senators-elect In Nigeria by lalasticlala(m): 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
Theodore Ahamefule Orji, Abia Central, PDP

Godswill Obot Akpabio, Akwa Ibom North West, PDP

Mohammed Goje Danjuma , Gombe Central, APC

Mohammed Rabiu Musa, Kano Central, APC

Muhammad Adamu Aliero, Kebbi Central, APC

Abubakar Bukola Saraki, Kwara Central, APC

Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke, Osun West, APC

Joshua Dariye Chibi, Plateau Central, PDP

Jang Jonah David, Plateau North, PDP

Aliyu Magatakarda Wamakko, Sokoto North, APC

Abubakar Sani Danladi, Taraba North,
PDP

Ahmed Rufai Sani, Zamfara West, APC

George Akume of Benue State, APC

http://citypeople.com.ng/i/12-incumbent-former-governors-emerge-senators-elect-in-nigeria/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 13 Incumbent And Former Governors Emerge Senators-elect In Nigeria by ozoigbondu: 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
Our governors are greedy undecided.After looting their states they move into the houae where they earn millions for doing absoultley nothing useful to the common man

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Incumbent And Former Governors Emerge Senators-elect In Nigeria by Mutuwa(m): 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
Na their time..we de follow jeje...
Soon.

5 Likes

Re: 13 Incumbent And Former Governors Emerge Senators-elect In Nigeria by Firefire(m): 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
wonderful...

1 Like

Re: 13 Incumbent And Former Governors Emerge Senators-elect In Nigeria by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
AKPABIO THEIR HERO, T.A. ORJI THEIR ROLE MODEL!!! grin grin

On behalf of Temitemi1
the robot

grin grin

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Incumbent And Former Governors Emerge Senators-elect In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
I love Akpabio, anyday_ anytime.

The man is sooo eloquent...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Incumbent And Former Governors Emerge Senators-elect In Nigeria by ObiOkpor(m): 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
13 re-cycled thieves emerge as senator‘s elect.
Fixed!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Incumbent And Former Governors Emerge Senators-elect In Nigeria by Oklander: 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lala

1 Like

Re: 13 Incumbent And Former Governors Emerge Senators-elect In Nigeria by Femolacaster(m): 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
Up Ochendo (the best governor in the SE), your "good-works" in Abia earned u a senatorial seat.

QOUTE ME AND SANGO STRIKE U!!!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 13 Incumbent And Former Governors Emerge Senators-elect In Nigeria by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
lalasticlala:
Theodore Ahamefule Orji, Abia Central, PDP

Godswill Obot Akpabio, Akwa Ibom North West, PDP

Mohammed Goje Danjuma , Gombe Central, APC

Mohammed Rabiu Musa, Kano Central, APC

Muhammad Adamu Aliero, Kebbi Central, APC

Abubakar Bukola Saraki, Kwara Central, APC

Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke, Osun West, APC

Joshua Dariye Chibi, Plateau Central, PDP

Jang Jonah David, Plateau North, PDP

Aliyu Magatakarda Wamakko, Sokoto North, APC

Abubakar Sani Danladi, Taraba North,
PDP

Ahmed Rufai Sani, Zamfara West, APC

http://citypeople.com.ng/i/12-incumbent-former-governors-emerge-senators-elect-in-nigeria/
Where is George Akume of Benue State?

3 Likes

Re: 13 Incumbent And Former Governors Emerge Senators-elect In Nigeria by lalasticlala(m): 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Fixed
Re: 13 Incumbent And Former Governors Emerge Senators-elect In Nigeria by Optional2(f): 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
Na space me cum book incase sumtin cum up
Re: 13 Incumbent And Former Governors Emerge Senators-elect In Nigeria by adeoladrg(m): 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
Far away in the continent of Asia, precisely
4,735 miles from Nigeria, in the city of
Chennai, India, a young Nigerian, a
pharmacist by training, ADEBOLA SAMUEL
AKINBOBOLA is fighting for his dear life in
the hospital bed at Annai Arul Hospital,
Chennai, India. When I saw my dear friend in
the Intensive Care Unit with his mouth
completely covered, I was filled with emotions.
Knowing fully well, that it can be me or
anyone in this world. Adebola was my
classmate and a colleague. However, more
than that, Samuel is someone’s son, sibling,
brother, uncle, cousin, fiancé, nephew, joy, and
hope.
He’s a Pharmacist who studied at Olabisi
Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital,
Sagamu, Ogun State, Nigeria. He went to India
last month to undergo surgical procedures to
remove the tumor in his jaw. On getting to
India, it was discovered that the growth had
developed into a full blown malignant
neoplasm (a tumour that tends to grow and
invade other parts of the body). He developed
the growth in his jaw in his 100 level days
(2006). He underwent the first stage of the
surgery last week. The surgery was successful
but suddenly the site started to develop
several complications. That procedure cost
about 5 million according to his parents. Now,
the tumor is threatening his life. He needs
about 13 million to begin the next phase of
the surgery.
The doctors at India have been trying their
best, however, they’ve also threatened to stop
palliative treatment if they don’t get the
money. Why we sincerely appreciate everyone
who had supported this clarion call to save
ADEBOLA AKINBOBOLA’s life, we found out
that our contribution so far was just a drop in
the ocean. Time is of essence, and delay is
quite dangerous, we need to act fast. We need
to reach philanthropists, Non-Government
Organizations, Non-Profit Organizations,
Foundations, States and Federal Government
to help us save Akinbobola’s life. We need to
keep spreading this news until it reaches the
decision makers and people with good hearts
that can afford to take care of the entire bills
or the majority of the bills............

Sesan Kareem

http://sesankareem.com/2015/04/26/a-warrior-fighting-for-his-dear-life-adebola-s-
akinbobola/

dominique , Sissy3, chaircover, lalasticlala,
seun, Obinoscopy, idowuogbo please help mee

1 Like 9 Shares

Re: 13 Incumbent And Former Governors Emerge Senators-elect In Nigeria by Winroll: 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
Thieves

3 Likes

Re: 13 Incumbent And Former Governors Emerge Senators-elect In Nigeria by Sweetguy25: 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ochendo, Dariye, Bukola, Akume.... All I see are kleptocratic politicians.

6 Likes

Re: 13 Incumbent And Former Governors Emerge Senators-elect In Nigeria by Aitee1: 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
And the looting continues undecided

2 Likes

Re: 13 Incumbent And Former Governors Emerge Senators-elect In Nigeria by emjoe1: 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
chai.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Incumbent And Former Governors Emerge Senators-elect In Nigeria by mcyemite(m): 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
Abeg who help me see my charger?? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 13 Incumbent And Former Governors Emerge Senators-elect In Nigeria by Importguru(m): 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
naija politics don tire me serious... These people dnt even want new set of people... Our leaders are not changed yet, they just keep changing parties sad sad sad

Nigerian Ladies sha! See what this girl posted on Facebook wink wink wink
SEE PHOTOS HERE==>>http://www.bwgist.com/2015/04/nigerian-ladies-sha-see-what-this-girl.html

1 Like

Re: 13 Incumbent And Former Governors Emerge Senators-elect In Nigeria by 2fine2fast(m): 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
Personally I think Rabiu Musa deserves it.
PERSONALLY

3 Likes

Re: 13 Incumbent And Former Governors Emerge Senators-elect In Nigeria by damola311: 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
Embezzlement continues....

3 Likes

Re: 13 Incumbent And Former Governors Emerge Senators-elect In Nigeria by wandeykul(f): 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
Dey should also give the youth an opportunity.they are all greedy..smh 4 nigeria

1 Like

Re: 13 Incumbent And Former Governors Emerge Senators-elect In Nigeria by xynerise: 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
They want to die in politics.
The Greed demon certainly fell in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Incumbent And Former Governors Emerge Senators-elect In Nigeria by Youpele52: 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: 13 Incumbent And Former Governors Emerge Senators-elect In Nigeria by Adyrin(m): 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
And they would wanna remain there like its their birthright..
Imagine David mark

4 Likes

Re: 13 Incumbent And Former Governors Emerge Senators-elect In Nigeria by Profkomolafe(m): 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
continuity in looting choping

1 Like

Re: 13 Incumbent And Former Governors Emerge Senators-elect In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
Femolacaster:
Up Ochendo (the best governor in the SE), your "good-works" in Abia earned u a senatorial seat.

QOUTE ME AND SANGO STRIKE U!!!!
lmao
Re: 13 Incumbent And Former Governors Emerge Senators-elect In Nigeria by mensdept: 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
Whether PDP or APC, they are mostly all thieves. They can't create jobs for people, they can't fix the healthcare for people, only how to take one position or the other in order to loot or have immunity. What a shame, even Theo Orji smuggled himself into senate- To do what?

4 Likes

Re: 13 Incumbent And Former Governors Emerge Senators-elect In Nigeria by Helkayklassic(m): 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Mr. Orlando Owoh hope u still hearing from your friends back then in Alagbon? Lmao

1 Like

Re: 13 Incumbent And Former Governors Emerge Senators-elect In Nigeria by laurel03(m): 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
No be dr fault na mumu people dt vote for dem..... I will never vote for ex governor for senator....its not common in south west and even isiaka adeleke as governor was in 1993.... Since 1999 till date no yoruba governor contested for senator....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha / Ekiti Government House Blocked By Gun-Wielding Policemen (Photos) / Igboho: People Run Away When They Feel They Won’t Get Justice – Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.