Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,360 members, 7,839,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike (22589 Views)

FCT Not PDP Anambra - Wike / Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) / 2023: Obi, Osinbajo Top List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Hopefuls – Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Jesuschristus: 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
But people said he didn't
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by vikoko24: 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
I can tell that this man worked , he tried but honestly, you can't please everyone. At the time he was governor, I was serving and i saw with my eyes how he transformed the state and schools.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Racoon(m): 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
Let's hear what Tinubu urchins and miscreants have to say on this now.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Killermamba: 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Anyone that says His Excellency, Peter Obi didn't perform excellently well for his people as governor , tell that person he's a shameless liar

Mr Peter Obi performed excellently well as Governor.
Anambra today has the highest number of billionaires today, all thanks to Mr Peter Obi and come 2023 under the able leadership of his Excellency, Mr Peter Obi as President, more Nigerians will be liberated from poverty .

I can attest to that, because I have worked with 3 of them. Young billionaires from Anambra

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Ttalk: 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2022
Obi worked yet Soludo his kinsman and governor say otherwise. No matter how you dress for a pig, it still remains one. Obi performance is below standard of who could steer the affairs of this nation

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Manofnaija: 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ttalk:
In the land of the blind, one eye man is a king

What Okoro termed as excellent is what we see as a mediocre.

They set their bar very low while we set ours very high. No wonder their IGR is the poorest and they flock to other areas who don't celebrate mediocre as achievers

Which side is your area?
Capital city built federal government you call your side.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Neddstark: 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Anyone that says His Excellency, Peter Obi didn't perform excellently well for his people as governor , tell that person he's a shameless liar

Mr Peter Obi performed excellently well as Governor.
Anambra today has the highest number of billionaires today, all thanks to Mr Peter Obi and come 2023 under the able leadership of his Excellency, Mr Peter Obi as President, more Nigerians will be liberated from poverty .

You should change your moniker to princeofanambra aka poverty state

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Ttalk: 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

[b]Mr Peter Obi performed excellently well as Governor.
Anambra today has the highest number of billionaires today, all thanks to Mr Peter Obi and come 2023 under [/b]the able leadership of his Excellency, Mr Peter Obi as President, more Nigerians will be liberated from poverty .

And none of the billionaire could come out open to support him. Make una dey lie small small

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by BeautifulMind2: 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ttalk:

They set their bar very low while we set ours very high. No wonder their IGR is the poorest and they flock to other areas who don't celebrate mediocre as achievers
United Nation MGDs Anambra top Lagos o availability to quality drinking water

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by MadamExcellency: 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ttalk:

Let me reply you with fact you this product of miracle centre.

Huge IGR to the government is even bondage. Allowing more of the money in your people's hands is better for building a strong middle class than taxing the hell out of them.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Landowner101(m): 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
Another truthful man we have in Nigeria is wike

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by ufuosman(m): 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wike grin
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Manofnaija: 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
vikoko24:
I can tell that this man worked , he tried but honestly, you can't please everyone. At the time he was governor, I was serving and i saw with my eyes how he transformed the state and schools.

Despite the state cabals that made state ungovernable. He was impeached, ridiculed etc. He bounced back and continued with the good work for the state

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wike say no more.....we already Know this...

Reserve that ya Hit track for Obi Swearing in for us on the 29/05/23. Save the date.......

As e dey pain dem e go de sweet us.....as de sweet us e go pepe dem......!!

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by PointZerom: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ttalk:

Show us the water cooperation built by Thifnubu. This one was built by the Federal Government in 1986.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Ttalk: 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

United Nation MGDs Anambra top Lagos o availability to quality drinking water

Is that what made Peter Obi to fled Anambra to live in Lagos.

Even Obiano do not believe in all lies you are dishing out here about Anambra hence he also fled and millions of Chukwudi selling gala at Iwo road

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by ogbonti: 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
XerXers:

I hope you are not having No-man's-land in mind while talking this nonesense. Meanwhile Anambra GDP is greater than all SW States except No-man's-land, we are talking about production you are here talking about taxation

Anyone who equates Lagos to Anambra or any other state in Nigeria is essentially saying every state in America is mike New York and California or even Texas - we have poor States inn America too, or states that are not as economically vibrant as NY or CA yet these poorer states produced presidents too

Bill Clinton is from Arkansas
Barack Obama is from Illinois
Jimmy Carter is from Georgia
Gerald Ford was from Michigan

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by abidem4real: 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
TheDemola:
Ahead of the 2023 presidential election, Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has given a hint of who he will support. Speaking during the commissioning of the Nkpolu-Oroworokwo flyover which he invited the Labour Party candidate to commission, Wike said those fighting Obi are doing so because of bad belle.

Watch video: https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1593219568683843584?t=FoXwZ4DCr-zdv8bgTLBZPg&s=19
We don't even know which side does Wike belong. He is neither here nor there.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Moh247: 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

See how frustrated agbado and their biased mod will avoid this wonderful thread like plague . See them rushing to go and create stale thread from what fóolish Soludo said just to console their painment.

Banning no dey tire you my brother

If you chop ban again, weting you gain
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Ttalk: 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
MadamExcellency:

Huge IGR to the government is even bondage. Allowing more of the money in your people's hands is better for building a strong middle class than taxing the hell out of them.

Reasoning of a product of miracle centre. I don't blame you

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by francis5051: 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
nnachukz:
Wikeeeee! Stop this risky and childish play! Be a good sportsman. Simply because you lost, you now want to align with your brother and campaign for him instead of the party you have worked to keep together.
you self no fit tolerate Wetin d do wike for PDP so brother cap less
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by nazicartel(m): 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Lagos is Yoruba Land. Get that into your thick skull you Nincompoop.
and Ekiti state is in Igbo land
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by VULCAN(m): 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
Billionaires don't go for campaign.

They give money.

If you were a sensible man, you would have known that

Ttalk:

And none of the billionaire could come out open to support him. Make una dey lie small small

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Obi made Anambra a Pride.

Exactly!

The only Governor that built a loot pipeline from Anambra state treasury to overseas safe havens
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by bluebay(m): 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
nnachukz:
Wikeeeee! Stop this risky and childish play! Be a good sportsman. Simply because you lost, you now want to align with your brother and campaign for him instead of the party you have worked to keep together.
PDP is a sinking ship . You gats abandon it
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Ttalk: 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Exactly!

The only Governor that built a loot pipeline from Anambra state treasury to overseas safe havens

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Pandora Building Merchant.
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by buzorcharles(m): 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ttalk:

Nice building but a waste. Where in lagos does that nice building serves a purpose.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by glosplendid(f): 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
Listening to Gov Wike today,made me really like his person...he is always in for the truth whether it's bitter or not...God bless Nigeria
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by lagbaja(m): 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wike is a smart politician. End strategy is to stop Atiku. He is secretly backing APC knowing fully well that they are more likely to win. He is openly supporting Obi( thereby reducing Atiku's votes ) because it is easier to sell him to his people than to sell Tinubu. At the end of the day, It's a win win for him . If APC wins, he is in Tinubu' s good books, if Obi wins, he is also in his good books.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by mauchiz: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
abobote:
Who doesn't know that. Obi worked in Anambra and I witnessed that.

Security, road and education, Obi scored A1

Jealousy go kill soludo before his time

Ngige and Peter Obi worked in Anambra state, politicians did not like Obi,because he did not allow anyone steal Anambra money,he does not steal and wont allow anyone steal,that is the problem. They even complained of Obi watching over the money.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by MadamVanessa(f): 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:

Banning no dey tire you my brother

If you chop ban again, weting you gain

I got banned in first class social medias like twitter and Facebook, and these social medias I have used them to make money, I didn't feel it, I move on, talkless of being ban on this nonsense site that tribalism is the order of the day. Rubbish.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Explosive! Deprivation & Derivation Principles: Why The North Is Poor (i) / Save Kano Nine Trending On Twitter / Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.