Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,397 members, 7,853,771 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Buhari Launches The 2023 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Launches The 2023 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem (Photos) (19087 Views)

E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja / E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency / President Buhari's Speech At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Launches The 2023 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem (Photos) by money121(m): 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ok
Re: Buhari Launches The 2023 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem (Photos) by Menclothing: 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
I need to buy oooooo
Re: Buhari Launches The 2023 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem (Photos) by Cmanforall: 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
Racoon:
To all who paid the supreme price with their boots on or off we say God rest(Maj.Gen.Mark Inienger my respect sir). And to those who survived it, and those still serving fatherland in sincerely, may the God Lord give you courage, shield and protect you all. Bravo guys!
Thank God my boy is healing following gunshot wounds by stupid Boko Haram.
I wish the next president would ensure only the northern soldiers fight in the North, and let the Southern secure the South.
Buhari has succeeded in dividing the nation, so let it extend to the military
Re: Buhari Launches The 2023 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem (Photos) by iHateFraudsters: 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
And no pictures of the emblem?
Re: Buhari Launches The 2023 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem (Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
Lawless president.

This emblem is not the same emblems Fulani bandits, boko haram and entire northern armed groups coming for ruga, are using ooooo.

Re: Buhari Launches The 2023 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem (Photos) by naptu2: 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wow! There's actually somebody that can't see the emblem in the pictures on the first page.

That's amazing!
Re: Buhari Launches The 2023 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem (Photos) by debetmx(m): 3:25pm On Nov 17, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Not a fan of Buhari but I commend him for approving that sum for the payment of Security Debarment Allowance.

You did well General Buhari.

God bless Mr. Peter Obi.

Approval is not disbursement. Do you know how many months they are owing this veterans?

Please listen to Naija info 99.3 tomorrow by 9am. The presenter (Jimi Disu) is bringing an ex-soldier, then you know buhari is a waste of space.

The President is a retired Major General, the Minister of Defence (Magashi) is a retired Major General, yet this people are owed severally.

AUDIO APPROVAL. IF NA MONEY TO BUY VEHICLES FOR NIGER NOW THEY GO DON RELEASE THE MONEY.
Re: Buhari Launches The 2023 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
Jungle republic.ma I hear word abeg, Rubbish undecided
Re: Buhari Launches The 2023 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem (Photos) by Entrepreneurrr: 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
Naso cool
Re: Buhari Launches The 2023 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem (Photos) by PatrickOkunima(m): 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
debetmx:

Approval is not disbursement. Do you know how many months they are owing this veterans?

Please listen to Naija info 99.3 tomorrow by 9am. The presenter (Jimi Disu) is bringing an ex-soldier, then you know buhari is a waste of space.

The President is a retired Major General, the Minister of Defence (Magashi) is a retired Major General, yet this people are owed severally.

AUDIO APPROVAL. IF NA MONEY TO BUY VEHICLES FOR NIGER NOW THEY GO DON RELEASE THE MONEY.

Thanks for your comment.

For more than 6 months now, we have been hearing that PMB has approved SDA, but shishi we no see. As a result, we've protested twice, if I am not mistaking, and MOD keeps using us to play games. Those of us who retired before 2017 are the only ones affected. Post-2017 retirees get their SDA immediately.

One will think that PMB being a retired general is to the advantage of the retired soldiers, but far from it. Our arrears from minimum wage adjustment, that was how they divided it into 4 parts, with each part paid per quarter. They just paid the last trench of the MWA this month. How much are we even talking about that they cannot pay once. Mine was not even up to 120K. After delaying payment, they'll scatter it, so that you can't do anything with it. Wick3d people!
Re: Buhari Launches The 2023 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem (Photos) by BaddestQueen(f): 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:
cool
God bless his excellency president Peter Obi GCFR
Re: Buhari Launches The 2023 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem (Photos) by Melonsmasher: 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:
cool
Continue fooling around with that filtered photo of bat grin
Re: Buhari Launches The 2023 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem (Photos) by Moh247: 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
Melonsmasher:

Continue fooling around with that filtered photo of bat grin

E pain you, Init?
Re: Buhari Launches The 2023 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem (Photos) by juman(m): 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
I am not fan of military generals.

But one thing about this man buhari is its difficult to find a political partner like him.

Tinubu and his acn got so much share of political power in buharis government.

Vice president, speaker of the house, secretary to the government and many more.

At the end tinubu was given candidacy of apc.

Buhari is a super superb political partner.
Re: Buhari Launches The 2023 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem (Photos) by BaddestQueen(f): 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:

E pain you, Init?
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches The 2023 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem (Photos) by Softmirror: 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
IF THIS PICTURE EXISTED BEFORE THE APC PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARIES. DEM FOR REASON NAM SAY, OSIBANJO IS BUHARI'S CONSENSUS CANDIDATE. YOU GO DEY HEAR " SEE BUBU BODY LANGUAGE, D SAME BUBU WEY DEM TALK SAY NAH ONE JIBRIN ALSUDAN Ooooooo" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches The 2023 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem (Photos) by Melonsmasher: 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:

E pain you, Init?
I hear..

Re: Buhari Launches The 2023 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem (Photos) by Moh247: 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2022
Melonsmasher:

I hear..
Ok

Re: Buhari Launches The 2023 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem (Photos) by Melonsmasher: 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:
Ok
Lmfao

Re: Buhari Launches The 2023 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem (Photos) by Moh247: 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2022
Melonsmasher:

Lmfao

Eyah

Re: Buhari Launches The 2023 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem (Photos) by BaddestQueen(f): 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:

Eyah
God bless his excellency president Peter Obi GCFR

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches The 2023 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem (Photos) by Melonsmasher: 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:

Eyah
Really?

Re: Buhari Launches The 2023 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem (Photos) by Mrpojj(m): 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
Re: Buhari Launches The 2023 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem (Photos) by RuMiRgO1stSon: 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
seunsnoyd:

say goodbye to generator with Power Station Portable Bank

Power your laptop, phones, MiFi, powerbanks, Speaker, fan, radio, LED light, camera. etc

46,200mah , 65watts

Contact me on whatsapp to get the LIVE video on how it works.

Pay on Delivery nationwide via GIG Logistics !!!

how much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Launches The 2023 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem (Photos) by Rolloanunaki(f): 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2022
True Heroes of our time not these set of politicians who are doomed from day 1. Happy remembrance
Re: Buhari Launches The 2023 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem (Photos) by 688olufunke: 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
OkOk...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alleged N2bn Bribe: Saraki Begs Judge To Deliver Judgement / Osinbajo Speaks At Public Consultative Forum In Aso Rock / Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.