Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

A Woman's Worth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman's Worth (3361 Views)

A Woman's Worth / Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] / What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman's Worth by ShyOne(f): 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2011
A woman would be much better off if she could distinguish the difference between a man that flatters her & a man that compliments her, a man that spends money on her & a man that invests in her, a man that views her as property & a man that views her properly, a man that lusts after her & a man that loves her, a man that believes he is Gods gift to women & a man that REMEMBERS a woman IS God's gift to man,

^^^^^I read this and I know some of you will say it is just cliche - but I had to Repost it here on NL - I pulled it off a status of one of my facebook friends - I am not the author - but I just loved it - because it SPEAKS TRUTH.
Re: A Woman's Worth by MrsChima(f): 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2011
Hmm. *subscribing*
Re: A Woman's Worth by pendo89(f): 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2011
Love it. smiley
Re: A Woman's Worth by LesbianBoy(m): 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2011
Shy-One:

A woman would be much better off if she could distinguish the difference between a man that flatters her & a man that compliments her, a man that spends money on her & a man that invests in her, a man that views her as property & a man that views her properly, a man that lusts after her & a man that loves her, a man that believes he is Gods gift to women & a man that REMEMBERS a woman IS God's gift to man,

^^^^^I read this and I know some of you will say it is just cliche - but I had to Repost it here on NL - I pulled it off a status of one of my facebook friends - I am not the author - but I just loved it - because it SPEAKS TRUTH.

i dnt know about other guys o i am a very confident young man and 'wonderfully made' + have money sef tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue so i think am Gods gift to women kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Woman's Worth by LesbianBoy(m): 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Hmm. *subscribing*
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Woman's Worth by MrsChima(f): 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2011
Bite me^^^^
Re: A Woman's Worth by amblors(m): 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2011
@OP thats a good one.
Re: A Woman's Worth by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2011
A GOOD woman is God's gift to men. A bad one ranks high up there with a curse . . . and decapitation. angry
Re: A Woman's Worth by SAFO(m): 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2011
Yea it sounds really cliche.

I assume ladies nowadays are not really swayed by overused cliches. They more or less want you to prove it by your actions.
Re: A Woman's Worth by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2011
@poster
each of us have different scales on which we value women and our action towards y'all can mean different things from different guys.

there is NO WAY a woman can truly decipher HOW/WHY a guy is the way he is with her, as hard as you would try. many men cant even be honest to THEMSELVES, how can they be honest to y'all?!

also, lets say you are beautiful: i could compliment you TODAY because you are OR/AND compliment you tomorrow because i want your juices to flow and allow me access to the fountain. same with spending money on you: many believe that they MUST in order to get closer to a gal therefore they will even if they dont want to. how can you truly know if it's a lifetime investment that this guy is making or just trying to get your legs to open for "business"?

anyway, some women are so emotional that they wouldnt decipher what we trying to say/do even if it was written on our foreheads.
Re: A Woman's Worth by MrsChima(f): 11:48pm On Aug 24, 2011
OMG! shocked shocked shocked

[size=55pt]SAFO, 2BUFF, AND MBJ SLAP YOURSELF 20 TIMES![/size]
Re: A Woman's Worth by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 24, 2011
^^^^^
2buff:

A GOOD woman is God's gift to men. A bad one ranks high up there with a curse . . . and decapitation. angry
angry angry
Re: A Woman's Worth by MrsChima(f): 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2011
All Men like bad girls tongue tongue tongue
Re: A Woman's Worth by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 25, 2011
Woe betide a man who 'invests' in a young (mostly fickle) woman that is not his blood-relation or wife: It's worse than investing in a ponzi scheme. If it's charity/altruism, then maybe; but then only widows, elderly ones and too-young ones genuinely qualify.
Re: A Woman's Worth by Cuddlemii: 3:20am On Aug 25, 2011
Shy-One:

Very good write up. I like it but I am not a fan of ideal but real. It has a very safe premise. No risk involved.

I don't think all these still holds water these days. A man compliments a lady, views her properly as God's gift to man can be re-written in mins. So its always best to have A couple that knows their weaknesses, bad habits and can tolerate them & willing to compromise.

What happens when God's gift for man screws up later on in future, would he still look at her properly? Would he have doubts at the back of his mind? Would he get another gift?

But all in all, very good for a woman's worth booster around here different from the stereotype belief of women being money conscious. wink wink wink
Re: A Woman's Worth by ShyOne(f): 7:44am On Aug 25, 2011
lolololol - at all of the replies

thank you
Re: A Woman's Worth by Nayah(f): 8:31am On Aug 25, 2011
Sister, good morning, I think you should not refer to NL opinions, because here is a virtual space and we don't really know how people react or behave in real life, but yes the "everyday challenge" is to found you does really love you smiley
Re: A Woman's Worth by LongOne1(m): 10:38am On Aug 25, 2011
Hmm, me thinks she should become the ideal woman first, if she wants an ideal man to fulfil all these. As being able to distinguish does not mean she will meet this ‘ideal’ man.

If she presents herself as an easy lay/airhead, a man will flatter her to get between her legs. If she presents herself as a Lady worth investing in/willing to develop herself, a real man will do so. If she presents herself as a ‘trophy wife or girlfriend’, the man will treat her like his Ferrari after getting her. If she demonstrates she has intellect, not just physical beauty, his ‘love’ will extend beyond the surface. If she complements him, even if he believes he is God’s gift to women, he will see her as God’s gift to him or at least someone he can’t do without.

It’s all about the image you project, you are what you attract. Then again, these are my thoughts; they may very well be wrong, lol.
Re: A Woman's Worth by Mynd44: 10:49am On Aug 25, 2011
pro01:

Woe betide a man who 'invests' in a young (mostly fickle) woman that is not his blood-relation or wife: It's worse than investing in a ponzi scheme. If it's charity/altruism, then maybe; but then only widows, elderly ones and too-young ones genuinely qualify.

From a one time MUGU!!!!
Re: A Woman's Worth by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2011
Mynd_44:

From a one time MUGU!!!!

No. From one who has observed several Mugus; I prefer learning from others' experiences.
Re: A Woman's Worth by Youngpo413: 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
LongOne1:
Hmm, me thinks she should become the ideal woman first, if she wants an ideal man to fulfil all these. As being able to distinguish does not mean she will meet this ‘ideal’ man.

If she presents herself as an easy lay/airhead, a man will flatter her to get between her legs. If she presents herself as a Lady worth investing in/willing to develop herself, a real man will do so. If she presents herself as a ‘trophy wife or girlfriend’, the man will treat her like his Ferrari after getting her. If she demonstrates she has intellect, not just physical beauty, his ‘love’ will extend beyond the surface. If she complements him, even if he believes he is God’s gift to women, he will see her as God’s gift to him or at least someone he can’t do without.

It’s all about the image you project, you are what you attract. Then again, these are my thoughts; they may very well be wrong, lol.

you are right,I mean 100%...

(1) (Reply)

Did You Ever Regret Ending it With Your Ex? / Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. / Please Help ! I’m Pregnant, Should I Run Away From Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.