Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

All Dongle Issues - Satellite TV Technology (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All Dongle Issues (50084 Views)

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / For Dongle Users / Browsing The Net With Dongle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: All Dongle Issues by biss1: 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2011
@Olsojay
Thanks and thanks again.
Re: All Dongle Issues by welly4life: 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2011
angry sad
Re: All Dongle Issues by gadotor(m): 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2011
l don,t know who and who is saying that microbox is working,l find it heard to believe it,m2 or m1 l want some facts.thank you
Re: All Dongle Issues by tayokay: 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2011
I'm a novice in d house. I wish to know d latest abt d Dong- software. Kindly assist me, Pls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: All Dongle Issues by austinvsb1(m): 4:27am On Sep 06, 2011
gadotor:

l don,t know who and who is saying that microbox is working,l find it heard to believe it,m2 or m1 l want some facts.thank you
I can authoritatively confirm to you that m1 is working more perfectly/stable dan i ve ever seen before, i jst did my upgrade in not more than 1hr to this time of response and i must say (as a former user of the same mbox during d early yrs of d**gles) that i am suprised at the performance and stability of d same shit, ll post pics and procedure in d morn, (Hopefully i wake up early)
Re: All Dongle Issues by austinvsb1(m): 4:53am On Sep 06, 2011
i must also say dt dr is absolutely nothing that this dsthievez can do abt dongles and dr performance, except dey are ready to hurt their own systems and affect some valid subscribers. if there is anything i think dy can do, its to reduce their annoyingly f**kd prices. As for me,i am a proud and happy valid subscriber of hitv services and will neva pay a dime for diz multichoice guyz until dy reduce dr prices to reasonable onez,
Re: All Dongle Issues by austinvsb1(m): 5:13am On Sep 06, 2011
jst confirmed, m1 is better with canal+ at 22'w than wiv d dsthieves, lots of sport channels to choose from.
Re: All Dongle Issues by ultrasat(m): 6:42am On Sep 06, 2011
@austinvsb1
You are welcome back to life , kindly gist us the way you do it o! We are still waiting for the update on the avatar 2. Fta for life! kiss cheesy grin tongue
Re: All Dongle Issues by hooged: 7:52am On Sep 06, 2011
ultrasat:

@austinvsb1
You are welcome back to life , kindly gist us the way you do it o! We are still waiting for the update on the avatar 2. Fta for life! kiss cheesy grin tongue
ultra dont trust anyone and dont send money to anyone,
Re: All Dongle Issues by tayokay: 8:06am On Sep 06, 2011
Pls, anybody wt ideas of upgrading d dongles software. Kindly put me thru, pls , Pls, anybody wt ideas of upgrading d dongles software. Kindly put me thru, pls ,
Re: All Dongle Issues by austinvsb1(m): 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2011
i dnt need no ones money,  jst clean your dongle TWICE (with the cleaner software) and update with the v1.65 found above and you will be good to go,

Re: All Dongle Issues by welly4life: 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2011
@Austin pls upload the cleaner software here or possibly give the link for us to download and use, and also the procedure for cleaning and upgrade***as the elders say "He who ask will not go astray" thnks!
Re: All Dongle Issues by biss1: 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2011
@austinvsb1
Will the cleaner work with avatar2? And the V1.65?
Re: All Dongle Issues by Digitman(m): 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2011
austinvsb1:

i dnt need no ones money,  jst clean your dongle TWICE (with the cleaner software) and update with the v1.65 found above and you will be good to go,
@ Austin pls help confirm if the software you loader is the same as mine. S/N 1034 002317
EXPIRY DATE 06-02-2012
V 1.65/L1.06
SS3, SS7 and SS9 are open now. Argentina don come retaliate.
Re: All Dongle Issues by biss1: 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2011
@welly4life
Go to http://www.microbox4u.com/  for the v1.65 and, http://micro-box.weebly.com/ for the cleaner and tutorials
Re: All Dongle Issues by twinstaiye(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2011
Thread locked. Dongle discussion is not allowed on this Board. FTA is free to air, any discussion regarding watching pay tv without subscription is not encouraged on this Board.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12)

DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week / All About DIGISAT Decoder / We Buy Condemned Battery & Solar Battery for N60,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.