Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Between A Man And A Woman, Who Enjoy Sex More?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between A Man And A Woman, Who Enjoy Sex More?? (5774 Views)

Circumcised Woman And Uncircumcise Who Enjoy Sex More. / Between Guy And Lady Who Enjoy Sex More. / 10 Pictures Of H0tties Who Enjoy Displaying Their Assets On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between A Man And A Woman, Who Enjoy Sex More?? by josh123(m): 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
I was fuccking this girl, she was just moarning and saying babe go harder... When I was going in and out, I felt nothing no sensation.... The only happy moments for me is when I am about to cum. I have bleeped several girls, same thing. I do wonder, if women enjoy sex so much, why do they pretend not to?

5 Likes

Re: Between A Man And A Woman, Who Enjoy Sex More?? by Rhozabeth(m): 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
Na wa o! When people are hustling trying to make money, somebody is busy talking about bleeping! You see the picture on ur profile, i hope u don't fall victim of it!

5 Likes

Re: Between A Man And A Woman, Who Enjoy Sex More?? by RedMac: 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
Sex is overrated...

7 Likes

Re: Between A Man And A Woman, Who Enjoy Sex More?? by josh123(m): 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2022
Rhozabeth:
Na wa o! When people are hustling trying to make miney, somebody is busy talking about bleeping! Tou see the picture on ur profile, i hope u don't fall victim of it!
This topic is in romance section, if I want to talk about business, I know where to go

25 Likes

Re: Between A Man And A Woman, Who Enjoy Sex More?? by Rhozabeth(m): 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2022
josh123:
This topic is in romance section, if I want to talk about business, I know where to go
Oro e o lesi!

2 Likes

Re: Between A Man And A Woman, Who Enjoy Sex More?? by Daniel7543: 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
When you use cotton bud to "totori" your ear by putting it in your ear holes.. The ear holes feels the sweetness and not the cotton bud.

In other words, like my illustration, a woman enjoys sex more than a man. If you carry your gbola (cotton bud) and put it inside her pussy (ear holes), she feels the sweetness more than you.

With this few point of mine, I think I've been able to convince you and not to confuse you that a woman enjoys sex more than a man.

Thank you

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between A Man And A Woman, Who Enjoy Sex More?? by josh123(m): 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2022
Daniel7543:
When you use cotton swabs to totori your ear by putting it in your ear holes.. The ear holes feels the sweetness and not the cotton swabs.

In other words, like my illustration, a woman enjoys sex more than a man. If you carry your gbola (cotton swabs) and put it inside her pussy (ear holes), she feels the sweetness more than you.

With the few point of mine, I think I've been able to convince you and not to confuse you that a woman enjoys sex more than a man.

Thank you
noted

2 Likes

Re: Between A Man And A Woman, Who Enjoy Sex More?? by AYNL: 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
surely females
that's why the ODF amongst Dem dey always find big poron

1 Like

Re: Between A Man And A Woman, Who Enjoy Sex More?? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
With the rate Nigerian Men are going, they would invent a sexometer. Once sexometer shows woman is having pleasure, they would pull out and wear trousers.

Them use woman matter swell for una?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A Man And A Woman, Who Enjoy Sex More?? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
Persephone1:
With the rate Nigerian Men are going, they would invent a sexometer. Once sexometer shows woman is having pleasure, they would pull out and wear trousers.

Them use woman matter swell for una?

Year in; year out. For all ages, and it never gets old.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Between A Man And A Woman, Who Enjoy Sex More?? by BRIMBRAM: 11:31pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ask her why she was moaning and ask yourself why you were sweating instead of moaning there lies the answer.

2 Likes

Re: Between A Man And A Woman, Who Enjoy Sex More?? by fastanddubious(m): 11:43pm On Nov 17, 2022
Daniel7543:
When you use cotton bud to "totori" your ear by putting it in your ear holes.. The ear holes feels the sweetness and not the cotton bud.

In other words, like my illustration, a woman enjoys sex more than a man. If you carry your gbola (cotton bud) and put it inside her pussy (ear holes), she feels the sweetness more than you.

With the few point of mine, I think I've been able to convince you and not to confuse you that a woman enjoys sex more than a man.

Thank you
Have u ever been a cotton bud? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A Man And A Woman, Who Enjoy Sex More?? by Mrscarter(f): 11:46pm On Nov 17, 2022
josh123:
I was fuccking this girl, she was just moarning and saying babe go harder... When I was going in and out, I felt nothing no sensation.... The only happy moments for me is when I am about to cum. I have bleeped several girls, same thing. I do wonder, if women enjoy sex so much, why do they pretend not to?

You need work on ur state of mind for in the moment. Hype yourself up turn urself on n youll enjoy it more
Re: Between A Man And A Woman, Who Enjoy Sex More?? by AndroidAI(m): 11:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
Girls!! The numerous nerve endings in their vagina walls and clitoris are beyond human understanding. Yet they still make you pay and beg for it.

2 Likes

Re: Between A Man And A Woman, Who Enjoy Sex More?? by josh123(m): 5:55am On Nov 18, 2022
AndroidAI:
Girls!! The numerous nerve endings in their vagina walls and clitoris are beyond human understanding. Yet they still make you pay and beg for it.
that's what amazes me, na Dem suppose to dey pursue us say make we come Bleep, not the other way round.

2 Likes

Re: Between A Man And A Woman, Who Enjoy Sex More?? by Aguilar(m): 6:38am On Nov 18, 2022
RedMac:
Sex is overrated...
olorun
Re: Between A Man And A Woman, Who Enjoy Sex More?? by Aguilar(m): 6:40am On Nov 18, 2022
Daniel7543:

Thank you
grin omokomo

1 Like

Re: Between A Man And A Woman, Who Enjoy Sex More?? by SouthSouth1914: 7:26am On Nov 18, 2022
Daniel7543:

Thank you

A man’s penis is made up of nerve endings and it is not Cotton bud!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A Man And A Woman, Who Enjoy Sex More?? by Phimzy: 7:38am On Nov 18, 2022
OP,
You were not feeling anything because you were Bleep!ng a wide kitten.
Bleep a tight one,then you come and create another topic.
Good morning.

3 Likes

Re: Between A Man And A Woman, Who Enjoy Sex More?? by Tozocalamity: 7:47am On Nov 18, 2022
if the pussy is tight and able to grip the dick firmly, the man enjoys more. on the other hand if the pusy is loose and slack due to years of constant knacking , the woman enjoys it more then.

4 Likes

Re: Between A Man And A Woman, Who Enjoy Sex More?? by SanctifiedSista(f): 10:27am On Nov 18, 2022
Doesn't matter. The important thing is to be married

1 Like

Re: Between A Man And A Woman, Who Enjoy Sex More?? by Christane: 10:52am On Nov 18, 2022
fastanddubious:
Have u ever been a cotton bud? undecided
lol ...good question..
Re: Between A Man And A Woman, Who Enjoy Sex More?? by Christane: 10:53am On Nov 18, 2022
Daniel7543:

With this few point of mine, I think I've been able to convince you and not to confuse you that a woman enjoys sex more than a man.

Thank you
u av never being a cotton bud so u cant actually tell if cotton bud also feel d sweetness.... u only rub d cotton bud in your ear hole ...cus ur skin is sensitive so it react to it being scratch ...but cotton bud don't av blood nor life in it ...so ur comment is baseless and almost wrong

but am sure ladies enjoy sex more dan a man

2 Likes

Re: Between A Man And A Woman, Who Enjoy Sex More?? by emmyzy19(m): 11:58am On Nov 18, 2022
[Hmmm,this one enter=Daniel7543 post=118472947]When you use cotton bud to "totori" your ear by putting it in your ear holes.. The ear holes feels the sweetness and not the cotton bud.

Thank you [/quote]
Re: Between A Man And A Woman, Who Enjoy Sex More?? by josh123(m): 6:50pm On May 13, 2023
Re: Between A Man And A Woman, Who Enjoy Sex More?? by flokii: 7:21pm On May 13, 2023
@OP It's until you understand that some of these ladies doing ashaw0 or runs, whichever you choose to call it aren't actually poor in the real sense of the word poor.. They just can't keep their legs closed and they know the world can't run out of h0rny goats looking for fun and ready to part with their cash. They enjoy both the sex and the ego (cash).

1 Like

Re: Between A Man And A Woman, Who Enjoy Sex More?? by diogo23: 7:28pm On May 13, 2023
josh123:
Don't mind the pretender and they're worst
Re: Between A Man And A Woman, Who Enjoy Sex More?? by kelspinall(m): 8:52pm On May 13, 2023
the gal

(1) (Reply)

Groom Shoots Bride Dead By Mistake / 7 Leaked Cheating Texts That Will SHOCK YOU *PICS* / Pictures Of Military Love That Will Melt Your Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.