Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi (9424 Views)

If U Really Know Nigeria Well. Who Are The 3worst Governors Past&present? / North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls / Why Buhari Is Part Of Nigeria’s Problem And Not Solution – Buba Galadima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by Ofunaofu: 5:33am On Nov 18, 2022
The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, has said he knows the root of the problem in the country.

Obi stated this in Rivers State on Thursday, as he was invited by the state governor, Nyesom Wike, to inaugurate the Nkpolu-Oroworokwo Flyover, the ninth flyover of Wike’s administration.

Obi said the problem of Nigeria was that the country was not productive.

He said he had surveyed the country and he knew what would benefit every region, assuring of his commitment for a better Nigeria.

He said, “I know the problem of the country. Nigeria is not a productive state.

“I have said it again and again that I know what to do to benefit every part of the country. I told them in the North when we held our campaign that we will develop their vast lands. They have the lands so we will develop it.

“The South-West will be our financial hub and the East will be our manufacturing base. We will revive the sea port in Rivers so that we can be exporting from there.”

The presidential candidate who was welcomed by a large crowd in Port-Harcourt, the Rivers State capital, urged the people of Rivers to take him as one of them, pledging support for the people of the state.

Wike in his remark pledged to support Obi with logistics for campaign in Rivers.

He said, “Each time you want to campaign in the state, let me know, all the logistics support, we will give to you.

“I know you as a person, you have all the criteria, you have all the characteristics to lead this country, you have it. Nobody can deny that.”

Obi was accompanied to the inauguration by his running mate Datti Baba-Ahmed.

https://punchng.com/i-know-nigerias-problem-obi/

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by Moh247: 5:53am On Nov 18, 2022
cool

Says an Importer, container investor and trader

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by BaddestQueen(f): 5:54am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
Tinubu is a cocaine sniffing old hag

116 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by BluntCrazeMan: 6:01am On Nov 18, 2022
Please, Dear INEC Nigeria..

We need you to add these three things in the to-do-lists of your results-management activities.

1. Configure the BVAS Device in such a way that the user of the device cannot see the number of accredited voters until he clicks that the election had ended..

And also configure the device to automatically transmit the number of Accredited Voters to the Central Collation and to the IREV Portal, immediately the BVAS-Device-USER clicks that the Election has ended..

That is, by the time the user is getting to see the number of accredited voters that were captured in that device, the figures are already online waiting for him.

2. After uploading the result of the Polling-Units, please also carry us along by uploading all the other collated results in the Wards, LGAs, And States too..

So that, if there were errors which they corrected along the way (either at the ward levels, LGA levels, or State Levels), we can also see those corrections too and appreciate them for such good works.

3. In your final results declaration, please include the total number of cancelled Polling-Units and the affected number of Registered Voters - (this will help us know whether the Judgements of the returning officers were right or wrong - with regards to inconclusiveness of the election)

--- Remember that cancelled votes is totally different from voided votes.
Voided Votes COUNTED, but they counted as NOTHING..
But Cancelled Didn't Count At All..

Thus, we need to also know those number of Polling-Units where votes didn't count, and the total number of registered voters that were affected.

#REJOINDER.!!
IF ANY INEC STAFF IS SEEING THIS, PLEASE WE NEED THESE THINGS LISTED BELOW TO BE IMPLEMENTED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IN FUTURE ELECTIONS..

1. Once the Election ends, and before the counting of votes commences, let the BVAS-device automatically transmit its generated accreditation-data to the Collation System, and also to the online Results Portal.

(Even if there are more than one BVAS-devices working inside one Polling-Unit, let all of them transmit all their information into the online results portal, and let all their automatically uploaded data reflect against their respective Polling-Units untampered-with, even before the tallying and counting of votes commence).

2. Please, INEC should try and be uploading collated results sheets to the online results portal too..

I am happy that INEC would soon be uploading wards-collated sheets..
But Please, they should try and expand the uploading of results too, to the LGAs Collated sheets, and States Collated Sheets...
Since INEC can upload the Polling-Unit results for all the 176,846 Polling-Units (Nationwide), and also upload the wards-collated sheets in all the 8,809 wards (Nationwide), then, uploading the LGAs-Collated sheets in just 774 LGAs and the States-Collated sheets in just 36 States, and the Final National Collation Sheet would not be a big problem too.. (These would just be an additional 811 uploads, which is so easy to do - for someone who had already uploaded 185,655 sheets)

3. Please, we would love INEC to also be including inside their Published Results, the total number of cancelled Polling-Units, and the total number of affected Registered Voters, (and/or the Affected Number of Collected PVCs) in the cancelled Polling-Units..
This Particular Number would help us (the independent observers) in carrying out adequate comparative analysis..
#REJOINDER.!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by Mightymanna(m): 6:01am On Nov 18, 2022
Somebody should remind this man that Nigeria does not end at Upper Iweka, his eyes will clear when he started seeing results coming from Nigeria, Obi supporters too should be mentally prepared for the outcome of the election. We have had enough of post violence

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by Rapuru14: 6:01am On Nov 18, 2022
That's why sensible Nigerian youths are supporting you.

Ignore the non-existent Urchin, we'll handle them.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by Rapuru14: 6:01am On Nov 18, 2022
Mod is compromised

Shettima was embarrassed in Imo state the mod only showed us the thread of non-existent 1b donation.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by PureMe01: 6:01am On Nov 18, 2022
V
Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by Michaelbjune(m): 6:01am On Nov 18, 2022
ok
Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by JASONjnr(m): 6:01am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

A man like Tinubu is a politician who is definitely a good strategist and lobbyist...His master game is to place people in strategic position to settle them and their people...These people will likely steal the government funds while Tinubu will gain the highest share and everyone will go one happy.

Atiku is just after enriching himself and his friends. He's afraid of his religion people. He has a hidden agenda that he's never going to give up. We can't trust such a man.

Obi is a trader and a businessman. He has successfully provided assistance to the government by providing jobs and also boosting the economy from his international trading and exchange. He has been able to manage people occasionally and can literally tell you the problem of Nigeria.

Such a person will be able to provide and sustain a country if given the opportunity.

Now, you can trust your instincts to vote your choice of candidate. But majority of Nigerians, if given the opportunity to vote and have their votes counted for, will love to vote for Obi and see him win.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:02am On Nov 18, 2022
Hehehehe grin cheesy wink

Na to open ber parlors upon beer parlors in every corner of the country nah,
As you did in Anambra.

Yeye dey smell

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by temitope27(m): 6:02am On Nov 18, 2022
But unfortunately u won't become the president grin

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:02am On Nov 18, 2022
lansile:
Honestly this man doesn't know anything about Nigeria problem. I thought he was going to mention enslaving constitution that gives room for over 100% price hike with the same salary until Labour Union fight threaten then give 20% salary increase. I thought he was going to discuss how leaders at federal level can consume over 25% of national budget annually while the rest of the ppulace who are not less than 98% compared to them have to shared less than 70% out of which capital projects is included.
The problem of Nigeria is that the country is rigged to enslave the masses and if you didn't think it's the right thing to do changing that criminally drafted crafted constitution, then your intention is the same as those before you and that's to go steal as much as you can and it means only zombies will try and vote for you. APC PDP are not different too
Words of a wise man!
This man right here is one of the people that want a better Nigeria.
God bless you for your TRUTHFULNESS Mr Lansile!
A better Nigeria is all we want.
God bless Nigeria.

More about Pandora from people that know him inside out.......

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:02am On Nov 18, 2022
Yes Sir! We strongly believe in you. You are far better than the rest

9 Likes

Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by Realguyman1(m): 6:03am On Nov 18, 2022
Good one

2 Likes

Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by Joshmoore(m): 6:04am On Nov 18, 2022
Gfdd
Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by kk2027: 6:04am On Nov 18, 2022
We believe you sir

1 Like

Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by kk2027: 6:04am On Nov 18, 2022
A sick country cannot be handed to a sick president

6 Likes

Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by AdronHomesPrope: 6:04am On Nov 18, 2022
Great

1 Like

Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by Moh247: 6:05am On Nov 18, 2022
JASONjnr:

A man like Tinubu is a politician who is definitely a good strategist and lobbyist...His master game is to place people in strategic position to settle them and their people...These people will likely steal the government funds while Tinubu will gain the highest share and everyone will go one happy.

Atiku is just after enriching himself and his friends. He's afraid of his religion people. He has a hidden agenda that he's never going to give up. We can't trust such a man.

Obi is a trader and a businessman. He has successfully provided assistance to the government by providing jobs and also boosting the economy from his international trading and exchange. He has been able to manage people occasionally and can literally tell you the problem of Nigeria.

Such a person will be able to provide and sustain a country if given the opportunity.

Now, you can trust your instincts to vote your choice of candidate. But majority of Nigerians, if given the opportunity to vote and have their votes counted for, will love to vote for Obi and see him win.

Can you explain why Hoebi stole Anambra funds to build a mall,

Stole 250 m cash

Has stolen money in offshore account

Got impeached twice for misappropriation and corruption

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by Yibo(m): 6:05am On Nov 18, 2022
Yes stop importing consumption items to make Naira strong

1 Like

Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by BaddestQueen(f): 6:05am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Can you explain while Hoebi stole Anambra funds to build a mall,

Stole 250 m cash

Has stolen money in offshore account

Got impeached twice for misappropriation and corruption
but Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond ?

8 Likes

Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by AkuOlisa: 6:07am On Nov 18, 2022
Mr obi we honestly believe you have what it takes to fix the country but for now, we prefer Atiku because he is better...

Atiku is coming.
Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 18, 2022
I support Obi for a better Nigeria,but he should not give Nigerians unrealistic hope all in a bid to win an election.

1 Like

Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 18, 2022
This Peter Obi go worse pass Obaseki. Betrayals

4 Likes

Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by HilcomTech(m): 6:09am On Nov 18, 2022
Obi will win the title of Africa's greatest LIAR of all time.

3 Likes

Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by Benwallt(m): 6:09am On Nov 18, 2022
Who's this one deceiving? It is not everybody that is obidient o. You can only deceive obidients. He knows nothing. Sissy girl talk. This is the kinda thing you tell a girl if you want to vandalise her

2 Likes

Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 18, 2022
Well, all those plans can and should work if you remove subsides on petrol and power completely...and end price controls on power and petrol...which means the DISCOS and GENCOS (FOR power) and the market (for petrol) can set their prices...and make enough of a profit to fix things...which would mean unlimited power and petrol...which means we can then become productive.

The subsidy money can then be used for things like making education cheaper, as well as health care better.

There is no such thing as cheap petrol and cheap power...largely because the things used to make power and petrol available, as well as the workers, and the technical staff, and upgrades all cost MONEY.
Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by KEVIND: 6:09am On Nov 18, 2022
Intellectuall01:
This Peter Obi go worse pass Obaseki. Betrayals
As e de pain Dem, e go dey sweet us

13 Likes

Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by FrancescoFarino(f): 6:11am On Nov 18, 2022
Peter The Rock!

3 Likes

Re: I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi by Waterlilly: 6:12am On Nov 18, 2022
k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Lamido Of APC Wins Sokoto East Senate Seat / Emeka Esogbue(Igbo) : A Journey To Republic De Benin: And Nigeria Experiences / Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.