Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt (39469 Views)

Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) / "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. / Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by SugarGirl44(f): 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
PointZerom:

Ok.

Okay Naanu Association of mad people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by obyno82: 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
oikirodah:

My Name Na Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah, my face dey show... my shoe shine , I dey inside Bush Radio Academy nothing dey happen, na report we report, we No kill person.
See reactions
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/him-tu-lie-nigerians-tear-obi-apart-for-dragging-peter-odili-into-his-bogus-claimshilarious/

Source iReporteronline.

Dude why do you like to spread lies and disinformation. You deliberately held back the full information. CKC closed down in 1967 because of the Biafran war. So Peter Odili's set didn't write Higher school examinations until 1972. Please stop this lies abeg
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by obyno82: 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
brain54:
The angle I wanna look at this from is age falsification…

It is possible that Obi’s official age has been falsified hence the gap that needs to be bridged in his story.

Yes Odili was in CKC in 1967 but what that lies spreader called ireporter failed to tell people is that CKC closed down because of the civil war and as a result Peter Odili couldn't write higher school exams until 1972.
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by obyno82: 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
The useless dumbass can't just help himself, he must tell a lie

You see you don't have sense finally sha. Let me educate you The civil war started in 1967 as a result CKC was closed down, Peter Odili's set couldn't write higher school exams until 1972. Try and have sense you hear definitely Odili met Peter Obi during that time in CKC
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by obyno82: 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

This is part of the campaign strategy of Ipobians

Hahaha

Repeat shit all over the internet

Oga read what i wrote above you and try and have sense.
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by obyno82: 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Am not a prophet, but the next Ipobian man to be President won't come from this current unserious clownish generation of Ipobians

Bunch of jokers , misfits, imbecillies and mental disabled lunatics

You don't have sense
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by obyno82: 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Richard Daley college Illinois Chicago

Show us his secondary school
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by obyno82: 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Ibo should go to Tafa Balewa , Sarduna, and Ladoke Akintola's grave side to beg for forgiveness if they want to get presidency in 2099

You know Major Adewale Ademoyega was one of the coup plotters. I think he represented Yorubas in the plot so Tinubu should also do the same as well.
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by DOM7: 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
Watch the video first! It is evident people are by the day looking for what to nail this man to further prove he is a threat. People have already make up their mind and there is nothing you can do about it.
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Moh247: 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
obyno82:

You don't have sense

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Moh247: 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
obyno82:

You see you don't have sense finally sha. Let me educate you The civil war started in 1967 as a result CKC was closed down, Peter Odili's set couldn't write higher school exams until 1972. Try and have sense you hear definitely Odili met Peter Obi during that time in CKC

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by obyno82: 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Look i didn't do anything you think your strategy is to remove people that would expose you so that you can spread lies unabated. No it will not work, if there is anyone that should be banned it is you because you have violated rule 8.
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by obyno82: 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Stop spreading false information. You violated rule 8
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by PointZerom: 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Okay Naanu Association of mad people.

God forbid BAT thing.

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by SugarGirl44(f): 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
PointZerom:

God forbid BAT thing.

You’re so dull that you can’t even come up with a badass insult, what tf is bat thing?
Should we still teach you that?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by PointZerom: 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You’re so dull that you can’t even come up with a badass insult, what tf is bat thing?
Should we still teach you that?

SHUT UP.
Thifnubu remains a certified drug lord.

HEAR HIM.

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by maasoap(m): 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
kk2027:
At least we understand what Obi says and can scrutinize him

But Tinubu, you cant understand one single thing Tinubu is saying when addressing people

The man sounds so incoherent its very embarrassing to even have him on the ballot at all

Please be sure to watch Tinubu's speech in Jos rally video before quoting me

The only thing I understood from the entire video was when he was shouting

Buhariii Buhariii Buhariiii Buhariiiii

He needs rest, his family should pity him abeg

What an irresponsible line of defence? It is not only about verifying, must he lie? This is not about Tinubu, it is about Mr Lienus, stop deflecting
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by maasoap(m): 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
kk2027:
God bless Afenifere

Gid bless Pa Adebanjo and all lovers of truth Nationwide

My pastor said we cant hand a sick country to a sick president, I agree

Tinubu has no business being on the ballot at all

BAT of 20 years ago is not the same again
Man be sounding so incoherent

Well, the man who sounded incoherent yesterday wasn't BAT, his name is Peter Obi. Are you sure you not mixing their names?
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by SugarGirl44(f): 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2022
PointZerom:

SHUT UP.
Thifnubu remains a certified drug lord.

HEAR HIM.

We all know who the drug dealers are in the country and they’re in prison.

I’m sure your family members are there as well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by PointZerom: 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
SugarGirl44:

We all know who the drug dealers are in the country and they’re in prison.

I’m sure your family members are there as well.

See Oga kpatakpata for drug.

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by SugarGirl44(f): 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2022
PointZerom:

See Oga kpatakpata for drug.

When did cigarette become drugs naanu?
Coming from npuri nmiri tribe, you brothers were just arrested using a whole building to manufacture meth at vgc but you’ll turn a blind eye to that.

Bunch of criminal minded phychos starting from azikwe.

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Segzy19: 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2022
Mr Lamba
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by PointZerom: 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
SugarGirl44:

When did cigarette become drugs naanu?
Coming from npuri nmiri tribe, you brothers were just arrested using a whole building to manufacture meth at vgc but you’ll turn a blind eye to that.

Bunch of criminal minded phychos starting from azikwe.

The grand Master of deception.
He can only deceive his Yeloba slaves.

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by jamesversion: 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
TrumpDonald2:

Just shut up. It will reduce your level of stupidity a little grin

You dey sell cars na. Create another a count for politics, if you want to drop political comments.

No go spoil your business oh.
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by SugarGirl44(f): 12:17am On Nov 19, 2022
PointZerom:

The grand Master of deception.
He can only deceive his Yeloba slaves.

Do your worst.

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by PointZerom: 6:49am On Nov 19, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Do your worst.

Ntoor!

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by SugarGirl44(f): 9:43am On Nov 19, 2022
PointZerom:

Ntoor!

Y’all are worse, all of you reason in the same direction like the zombidients that you are.
And as dull as obi himself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by PointZerom: 9:45am On Nov 19, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Y’all are worse, all of you reason in the same direction like the zombidients that you are.
And as dull as obi himself.

Glad you know who you're.

Hell Rufai has good news for you.

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by SugarGirl44(f): 10:05am On Nov 19, 2022
PointZerom:

Glad you know who you're.
Hell Rufai has good news for you.

Loser, this is all the attention you can get, so I’m sure you’re enjoying it while it lasts.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by PointZerom: 10:42am On Nov 19, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Loser, this is all the attention you can get, so I’m sure you’re enjoying it while it lasts.

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by slimghost(m): 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why I Visited Orji Kalu – Tinubu / Why I Resigned As Minister Of Power - Barth Nnaji / Photos: Bola Tinubu And El-rufai In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.