Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt (39596 Views)

Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) / "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. / Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by BaddestQueen(f): 7:16am On Nov 18, 2022
tsdarkside:

people like you make igbos look foolish....
just watch and see,smart igbos will start distancin themselves....

Yoruba Muslims are originally from Mali and not real Yorubas.

But due to the accommodating nature of the original Yorubas, they invaded yoruba land and start oppressing real Yorubas religiously and politically.
they always blackmail real Yorubas emotionally and otherwise.
they're gradually spreading and if any real yoruba talk he'll be hushed and be called either bastard or omo ale.
they resoundingly rejected Osibanjo and ridiculed him to the highest but expecting real Yorubas to support their criminal Tinubu.
but thank God real Yorubas are waking up from their slumber and putting these invaders into their rightful place.

God bless real Yorubas
thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
hahahahaha
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by tsdarkside(m): 7:18am On Nov 18, 2022
BaddestQueen:
Yoruba Muslims are originally from Mali and not real Yorubas.

But due to the accommodating nature of the original Yorubas, they invaded yoruba land and start oppressing real Yorubas religiously and politically.
they always blackmail real Yorubas emotionally and otherwise.
they're gradually spreading and if any real yoruba talk he'll be hushed and be called either bastard or omo ale.
they resoundingly rejected Osibanjo and ridiculed him to the highest but expecting real Yorubas to support their criminal Tinubu.
but thank God real Yorubas are waking up from their slumber and putting these invaders into their rightful place.

God bless real Yorubas
thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
hahahahaha

abeg abeg,please....am in a good mood this morning....
dont destroy my happiness with your stvpidity....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Johncarlo07: 7:19am On Nov 18, 2022
brain54:
The angle I wanna look at this from is age falsification…

It is possible that Obi’s official age has been falsified hence the gap that needs to be bridged in his story.

God bless u boss. Dose Oponu do not know dat a lot of pple has falsified deir age. Including politicians.

D mumus shouting, knws dat was wat might av happened, bt because Obi dragged Deir Àgbàdo heroine trafficking master yesterday, dey want to extract Deir pound of flesh.

Whether dey were mate in skul or not, d fact is both Obi nd Odili went to CFC. Let Dem show us a single record of d school deir master attended. Even if it's jst photo.

Awọn eleleya.
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by BaddestQueen(f): 7:19am On Nov 18, 2022
tsdarkside:

abeg abeg,please....am in a good mood this morning....
dont destroy my happiness with your stvpidity....
Hahahahaha
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by tsdarkside(m): 7:20am On Nov 18, 2022
BaddestQueen:
Hahahahaha

you see....i bring you to laugh....
stop been soo negative....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Johncarlo07: 7:23am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Richard Daley college Illinois Chicago

Soo it's no longer Bola Ahmed Tinubu, it's now Bola A. Thubz. Wat Agbadorians cannot falsify does nt exist.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Buksaylor: 7:23am On Nov 18, 2022
oikirodah:

My Name Na Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah, my face dey show... my shoe shine , I dey inside Bush Radio Academy nothing dey happen, na report we report, we No kill person.
See reactions
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/him-tu-lie-nigerians-tear-obi-apart-for-dragging-peter-odili-into-his-bogus-claimshilarious/

Can you report Tinubu's Education and lineage so that we just do justice to it.

Source iReporteronline.
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by ibechris(m): 7:23am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Am not a prophet, but the next Ipobian man to be President won't come from this current unserious clownish generation of Ipobians

Bunch of jokers , misfits, imbecillies and mental disabled lunatics

All because of politics u talk like this.

This shows the kind of homes many of u come from. If u actually woke up from a descent home with sensible parents,u won't degrade yourself because of men who have destroyed Nigeria.
To add more,people like u are jobless and frustrated yet u vent your anger on your fellow frustrated brothers instead of the politicians that messed up your live.

I pity u.
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Doyou2019: 7:23am On Nov 18, 2022
ghiloman28:
The only man that can lead Nigeria to path of glory is BAT. Hope is renewed Elofokanbaalee

He will lead you and yours, not Nigeria.

133 million multidimensionally poor Nigerians say 'No' to continued stay of APC 's mismanagement of their lives and affairs. We are fed up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by TrumpDonald2: 7:27am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

This my comment pain Ibo people oo

Well truth is bitter

grin grin E no dey pain us, e dey marvel/surprise us how Thieffnubu done transfer him dead brain to young men wey dey follow am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:27am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Issues Diploma like an High school, so what's the difference
This is a lie.
What Daley gave Tinubu is an associate diploma not high school diploma. Stop spewing lies to defend what you don't understand
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by shekinahola: 7:28am On Nov 18, 2022
brain54:
The angle I wanna look at this from is age falsification…

It is possible that Obi’s official age has been falsified hence the gap that needs to be bridged in his story.

He falsified his age and was not smart enough not to tell tales along that line. Is this guy really worth the stress
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:28am On Nov 18, 2022
tsdarkside:

shey nigeria na only south....??
north has most voters....

na north you have to convince....
muslims dont tolerate stvpidity....
So who is tolerating stupidity.
I thought the election was a southern affair.
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Ovieemmanuel: 7:29am On Nov 18, 2022
zionstaar75:
obi said he played with odili,that's the bone of contention here,HE PLAYED WITH PETER ODILI.i support Peter obi but I don't support lies. That's the truth
and so? How is tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by WHITELIGHTER: 7:30am On Nov 18, 2022
bobo65:
Here is the real truth

Make una rest

Go and verify

U even have time replying them. Their Drug Lord's case is still up in the air

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by veektor01(m): 7:30am On Nov 18, 2022
You are either plain stupid or pretending to be.
He didn't say he played football with him. He said whenever Odili was absent in the team, they lost.

Where did Tinubu school?
Or was it when he forgot the name of his party at an important rally?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by GoodIsGod: 7:31am On Nov 18, 2022
Assuming that he lied. I will still vote him.
As long as he is only a liar.

A healthy liar is better than a sick thief who is a drug lord, and a liar.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by VEHINTOLAR: 7:31am On Nov 18, 2022
The king of Lamba himself ! Smart Nigerians will never fall for the scam below !

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:31am On Nov 18, 2022
Johncarlo07:

Soo it's no longer Bola Ahmed Tinubu, it's now Bola A. Thubz. Wat Agbadorians cannot falsify does nt exist.
Wow. I didn't notice that too

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by 8stargeneral: 7:33am On Nov 18, 2022
Hand work of tinubu urchins
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Guyman01: 7:36am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Richard Daley college Illinois Chicago

Which primary school or secondary school did Emilokan attend in Nigeria or America?

You brought pictures of old men and women put together and claim it's Tinubu classmates, let's see them in a group photograph

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by brain54(m): 7:36am On Nov 18, 2022
shekinahola:

He falsified his age and was not smart enough not to tell tales along that line. Is this guy really worth the stress
I don’t think so bro…

I am beginning to look towards Atiku. Even though I haven’t made up my mind yet.
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Freshprince197: 7:41am On Nov 18, 2022
stupidity is how tinubu urchins are readly available to go do research on Obi, why drug warlord, who basked on Touting,and shedding of blood ain't verified, it shows the level people on nairaland can go for daily bread without having any atom of human feelings, an 86/87yesrs great grand father become Nigeria president, God forbid!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by SaLongs1(m): 7:41am On Nov 18, 2022
kk2027:
At least we understand what Obi says and can scrutinize him

But Tinubu, you cant understand one single thing Tinubu is saying when addressing people

The man sounds so incoherent its very embarrassing to even have him on the ballot at all

Please be sure to watch Tinubu's speech in Jos rally video before quoting me

The only thing I understood from the entire video was when he was shouting

Buhariii Buhariii Buhariiii Buhariiiii

He needs rest, his family should pity him abeg
You seem to have forgotten God bless PD...APC...
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by chrisvic007: 7:44am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Ibo should go to Tafa Balewa , Sarduna, and Ladoke Akintola's grave side to beg for forgiveness if they want to get presidency in 2099

....and also

Festus Okotie Eboh
Brig. Ademulegun
Col. Maimalari
Brig. Wash Pam

You are at liberty to add to this list.

And other Nigerians murdered on 15/01/66 while leaving Igbo politicians and military officers untouched.

It shall not be well with Afghaneasterns. None of them will rule this great country in this century. Next century, any one of the innocent afghaneasterns who would have been cultured in south west may be considered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by zionstaar75: 7:44am On Nov 18, 2022
Ovieemmanuel:
and so? How is tinubu?
I don't care about tinubu, I don't support him.its obi I support but he's falling my hands
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Masterito(m): 7:44am On Nov 18, 2022
Ok we we heard you. But how about Tinubu age? How about Tinubu's class mates? How about Tinubu's certificate? The controversy goes on and on poop.
Moh247:
The useless dumbass can't just help himself, he must tell a lie
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by ogwumgbe: 7:44am On Nov 18, 2022
zionstaar75:
obi said he played with odili,that's the bone of contention here,HE PLAYED WITH PETER ODILI.i support Peter obi but I don't support lies. That's the truth

He played with Odili simply means that both of them played for CKC and not they played together ok? you people like twisting facts. Tell your demigod to grant even one interview. Whenever he made public appearance, he always disgraced himself. In Jos he said God bless PDP
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by ogwumgbe: 7:47am On Nov 18, 2022
Snapchat:

Did Obi and Odili play football together in school? They didn’t. Is Obi an unrepentant liar? Yes, he is.

Btw, Tinubu and Pandora will never become Nigeria’s President.

Power is coming to the South, if you are daydreaming that power will return to the North, better stop, Instead of power to go to the North, let the worst candidate in the South win, we are not gullible ok

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by ogwumgbe: 7:48am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Good one, you don dey wail already

I am. Loving your tears

Igbos were created in Nigeria never to rule but to be opposition always complaining

Fight war for even six months and let's see your political status in Nigeria
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Dmec(m): 7:53am On Nov 18, 2022
oikirodah:

My Name Na Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah, my face dey show... my shoe shine , I dey inside Bush Radio Academy nothing dey happen, na report we report, we No kill person.
See reactions
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/him-tu-lie-nigerians-tear-obi-apart-for-dragging-peter-odili-into-his-bogus-claimshilarious/

Source iReporteronline.
I went to Christ The King College, Peter Obi and Peter Odili were schoolmates. On the issue of playing football together, i believed him. 1967 academic section was interrupted by Civil War, and those who supposed to graduate could not be able to graduate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari’s Last-minute Provocations Of Tinubu By Farooq A. Kperogi / El-Rufai: Policemen Who Should Be Fighting Bandits Carry Bags Of VIP Wives / Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate: Used To Blackmail Her By National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.