Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) (33043 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) / PDP Flag Off Campaign Rally In Jigawa State Yesterday- Photos / Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by Wisedove(m): 8:40am On Nov 18, 2022
Winters23:

grin

Try saying it again, this time say it without crying

[left][/left] grin I am omoluabi I dey cause wahala.
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 8:47am On Nov 18, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
I'm a female
You're not a female you're a man with dangling piece of decoration in-between your legs , stop lying
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by Starhearts: 8:51am On Nov 18, 2022
JealousCobra:

Because he is mourning your collapsed destiny under the APC grin

You're trying too hard to feign intelligence. If you aren't intelligent, you aren't intelligent.

Even your expression is in shambles. And you're barely plausible
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:13am On Nov 18, 2022
Pic of the month grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:30am On Nov 18, 2022
ufuosman:
Pic of the month grin
For real
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by ZombieSlayer1: 9:39am On Nov 18, 2022
Starhearts:

U need mental health check up
U re a complete nuisance
Y have u not deactivate ur nairaland account as u promised.
Omo ale jatijati.
Oloriburuku somebody
hahahahahaha

As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us,
As e dey sweet us, e dey pain them cheesy cheesy

Leg dey shake,
Hand dey shake,
Papa wey no well, e dey shout emilokan! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:41am On Nov 18, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

hahahahahaha

Leg dey shake,
Hand dey shake,
I don frustrate the guy life , see how he's breathing too fast like a rabbit grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by PecE2Make: 9:45am On Nov 18, 2022
The picture is real not Tinubu photoshop picture Full of editing.
Peter Obi is our next president.
Rivers State is Obedient.
This time, INEC must obey

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:47am On Nov 18, 2022
A New Nigeria is POSSIBLE

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by Bernice4ozodo(f): 10:17am On Nov 18, 2022
tjfulloption:
Nonsense and ingredient post.
What about Peter Obi and Wike shit in PH
Peter Obi drink water in Jos
Peter Obi check his time in Warri
Peter Obi laugh with Tinubu in Zamfara
Peter Obi shook hand with Buhari in Ogbomosho
Peter Obi and Oni of Ife jug together in ABA
Peter Obi...
Peter Ob...
Pet...
P...

Yen yen yen yen yen
PAINED MF
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by Bigleaf1006: 10:18am On Nov 18, 2022
tiswell:
drink water brr,take a deep breath
Post of degenerates.
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by Bigleaf1006: 10:26am On Nov 18, 2022
mrvitalis:

Have you conducted any polls to define your position ?

Obi is the best candidate among the top contenders ...he is from Igbo , he would defend the interest of south South better than anyone

So tell me why should a south South person from rivers state vote Tinubu or Atiku ...after what APC did to ameachi or what PDP did to wike ?

So tell me on what basis should any rivers man vote Tinubu or Atiku

The interest of any rivers man is same as every Nigeria a better country is what we all seek.....but the interest of the elite/political class is often in abeyance to that of the common man.

However the former class still lords their interest over the latter,that's the sad reality we have found ourselves in contemporary nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 10:29am On Nov 18, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

The interest of any rivers man is same as every Nigeria a better country is what we all seek.....but the interest of the elite/political class is often in abeyance to that of the common man.

However the former class still lords their interest over the latter,that's the sad reality we have found ourselves in contemporary nigeria.
That means you are far from reality ...the elite had it easy because the middle class had no reason to be involved in politics , they could afford anything

Now the middle class are taking this election personal ...and the truth is it's the middle class that control the poor masses ..it was in the absence of the middle class that elite control the poor

That aside let's assume you are right

Who are the elites in rivers state working for Atiku and Tinubu name 5
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by Bigleaf1006: 10:35am On Nov 18, 2022
mrvitalis:

That means you are far from reality ...the elite had it easy because the middle class had no reason to be involved in politics , they could afford anything

Now the middle class are taking this election personal ...and the truth is it's the middle class that control the poor masses ..it was in the absence of the middle class that elite control the poor

That aside let's assume you are right

Who are the elites in rivers state working for Atiku and Tinubu name 5

You tell me 2 working for obi!! Need I stay ur middle class is non existent in nigeria.....its either you are rich or you are poor.

I agree we can't be in this lacuna forever but I don't see the revolution come 2023.....obviously obviously has started something great but getting it the first time of asking is going to be a tall order.
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 10:48am On Nov 18, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

You tell me 2 working for obi!! Need I stay ur middle class is non existent in nigeria.....its either you are rich or you are poor.

I agree we can't be in this lacuna forever but I don't see the revolution come 2023.....obviously obviously has started something great but getting it the first time of asking is going to be a tall order.
Pastors and the church in general ..CAN president is an Igbo man from rivers state ...you saw ibeyomie body language yesterday ? ...you see OPM pastors body language ?

Rivers people are solidly behind obi ..if left alone they would vote obi that's my point and I don't see any big politician willing to stick out his neck against obi in rivers state
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by Mario2001: 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
As e Dey pain them e Dey sweet us

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by Igboslayer: 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
frndfghtr:
ona ekwugheri onu bu flii ife ichoro ikwuo
Hehehehehe Oloriburuku omo ale….the pain am…you better go and die.

Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by Bigleaf1006: 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
mrvitalis:

Pastors and the church in general ..CAN president is an Igbo man from rivers state ...you saw ibeyomie body language yesterday ? ...you see OPM pastors body language ?

Rivers people are solidly behind obi ..if left alone they would vote obi that's my point and I don't see any big politician willing to stick out his neck against obi in rivers state

Did you here his plea to wike to allow him presidency and he will allow some state......if he was so confident as you are, he wouldn't have said that......politics is way deeper that merely being popular.

When jungle mares, will you be able to stand the heat but in all woke will be the ultimate winner....."I will support obi in rivers so atIku don't win, we know obi can't get the national spread" and tinubu will be happy with that and won't mind.

You maybe right,obi stands a good chance but its going to be very tight.
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by garfield1: 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2022
mrvitalis:
I tell people obi has rivers on lockdown

The only thing that would stop obi from getting 75% minimum of rivers votes is if wike took it personally and opposed him openly

Honestly currently in rivers state obi is the only subject that both APC, accord , PDP and sdp candidates supporters agree on

Ameachi is not kin to help Tinubu as it stands now Peter Obi might get as high as 85% ...which would mean a net vote of over a million votes

I am expecting minimum of 1.3 million votes from rivers state and I expect obi to get 1.2 minimum

Obi can't get more than 50% of rivers
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
garfield1:

Obi can't get more than 50% of rivers
Oga I no get your time face your osun state
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

Did you here his plea to wike to allow him presidency and he will allow some state......if he was so confident as you are, he wouldn't have said that......politics is way deeper that merely being popular.

When jungle mares, will you be able to stand the heat but in all woke will be the ultimate winner....."I will support obi in rivers so atIku don't win, we know obi can't get the national spread" and tinubu will be happy with that and won't mind.

You maybe right,obi stands a good chance but its going to be very tight.
It's called wisdom it won't hurt getting wike on his side ...if wike is not against him and allow things flow obi would get 85% ...wike is the only one who can stop him from having +800k votes in rivers as "net "vote
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
Man of the year
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by garfield1: 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
mrvitalis:

Oga I no get your time face your osun state

Stop this hatred mbaise boy.obi can't meet the spread
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by Bigleaf1006: 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2022
mrvitalis:

It's called wisdom it won't hurt getting wike on his side ...if wike is not against him and allow things flow obi would get 85% ...wike is the only one who can stop him from having +800k votes in rivers as "net "vote

Its a zero sum game for some but nobody will get 50% in rivers
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

Its a zero sum game for some but nobody will get 50% in rivers
Lol who get get the remaining 50% ...if you think ameachi supporters would vote Tinubu you are smoking something hard
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by Bigleaf1006: 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lol who get get the remaining 50% ...if you think ameachi supporters would vote Tinubu you are smoking something hard

If you think obi will get more than 50% in rivers......even obi himself will be laughing at you
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

If you think obi will get more than 50% in rivers......even obi himself will be laughing at you
ok
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by Starhearts: 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

hahahahahaha

Leg dey shake,
Hand dey shake,

I'm quite certain you were not very brilliant at school. If you have some level of intelligence, you should be able to sift my point without qualms
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by AfonjaPriest: 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
gozmok1:
Obi is healthy,he have given many ideas on how to fix Economy..

I hope u haven't been watching Tinubu speech's on TV to recruit 50 million youths and feed them with agbado and cassava morning and night..
Somebody that can out to say how did dollar rate affect the common man.. if that man enters $1 will be N2000.
Tinubu will spend %90 of his stay in Aso Rock at European hospital.
Somebody that can't even con-trol his urine or hold flag as APC flag bearer.. how would he control and hold a big country like nigeria.

Tinubu APC is the worst party Regime in Nigeria history.
The first time I heard the failed prospective presidential aspirant, aka Tinubu, I was extremely disgusted. He lacks the use of effective intellection. His contribution to national discourse is completely incoherent and vastly obtuse. His feigned knowledge of Nigeria's problems is hinged on one thing he's good at doing - using corrupt machinery to bulldoze his way to wherever he wants to be. This time, a massive hole is waiting to swallow him whole.
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by learnedJAMES(m): 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
In politics no permanent friend but permanent interest, wike is obedient
Re: Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 11:47am On Mar 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Who no know go know

God bless the next President of Nigeria, Mr Peter Obi

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari

God bless governor Ezenwo Nyesom Wike

We Move cool
how far cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of A Consultant Shot By Police In Owerri / OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes / Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.