Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima (55164 Views)

Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream / Ndigbo APC Town Hall Meeting Holds For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu / The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Raph222(m): 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2022
duro4chang:
Haters like you are so devilish to say the truth. They always want to say wrong thing about you. They are not happy to see you making slowpoke like you cannot reason well. They are only on social media to insult people. An attack dog like you has nothing reasonable to do but to attack online.
Obi will never govern this country. He is deranged, he is a clown and a liar. You will wail and gnash your teeth when the election results are out. You are all losers. You are all failure. You will all labour in vain
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. He is the best man for the job. He's the game changer. I congratulate him in advance.
Man suffer no dey tire u we need to give a youth to try and change this country instead of an old man supposed to b reffered to as yoruba ancestor
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by DEMAGE(m): 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2022
Southeast should support the winning party so that they can be considered and not this one PO is deceiving all of them knowing fully well that he can not win rather he will marginalized them this time again

1 Like

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Gozac: 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
Penguin2:
Hahahahahahaha!

Uzodimma couldn’t control less than 500 rented guests.

But somehow, Tinubu BATstards believe he will control the votes of millions of Imo people and tell them to thumbprint for Tinubu.

You fools are joking with Igbos.

Ndi ala!

Imagine them telling security to close the gate to prevent people from going outside grin grin grin. A very hilarious embarrassment.
Many of them have not left Yoruba land before thus they dont know the character of Igbos. Remove rigging and intimidation Hope Uzodinma cannot deliver his polling unit to Tinubu. Tinubu knows all this that is why he is interested in northern votes where illiteracy is very high, where one person controls the votes of millions

1 Like

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by duro4chang(m): 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2022
Raph222:
Man suffer no dey tire u we need to give a youth to try and change this country instead of an old man supposed to b reffered to as yoruba ancestor
You go sufa taya. Obi your oga is the one known as the maker of suffering. Go and ask Soludo. We all know obi is a deceiver and a liar. He will fail. He has nothing to offer but suffering.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by maasoap(m): 10:43pm On Nov 19, 2022
Victoronah1:

Something's the media will not show you. In the video we can see the Governor of imo state telling the security officers to close the gate and not to allow anyone out. As if it's by force to attend the meeting.

The MC kept reminding them that they were on love TV, maybe to comport themselves, but they were all ready to leave.

Do you think APC can win Imo State?. Watch the video.

For them to have attended means that they were planted among the real members and supporters
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Gozac: 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2022
JoshTim:

They are just tribalistic....They are insignificant 5%. They can eat their votes for all i care. Look at their states...is it any better than the southwest.
So you can be so pained like this grin grin grin Bad governance na everybody dey suffer am. Outside Nigeria, Nigerians are treated the same way. So sheath your sword grin grin grin
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
UNDFTD:

I do NOT support any election in 2023 and I know there would NOT be any at least in Biafraland. However, for the sake of argument, assuming there's any election, no reasonable person from Biafra land especially from the Igbo-speaking area would ever consider casting a vote for a party that this evil, hateful Fulani terrorist, Shettima, belongs to. This is the same man that could NOT contain his anger and disdain for Igbos in a leaked audio.

We know. One of your old musicians sang one of his bestsellers in those days - Hausa Hausa Hausa Ash........ Ash........... Ash.......... That musician should be Osadebe.
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Gozac: 10:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

And you clamouring for people to vote a man who is obviously suffering from age-induced maladies isn't tribalistic?

There are more than 355 tribes in Nigeria and each of them now know the games you people are playing. You have no love for the Nigerian state, you're only using this as an opportunity to advance the Yoruba tribe. We're seeing this and we're taking notes and we'll pay you guys back in due course
Yorubas are supporting him because they believe he will do for Yorubas what Buhari did for the north in terms of appointment, infrastructural development.

They believe Tinubu will give Lagos special status that will ensure that money generated in Lagos will be used in development of SW states with little going to FG
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Bluntemperor: 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
youngmd:
Someone has posted this

You got an Eagle eyes bro!
You now wander why is being repeated here!
Seun,this strategy wouldn't make politicians and their trolley better nor opposition have advantage but is showing Nairaland Forum is a big partisans in Nigeria Politics!
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by rummmy: 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2022
TimFisher2:
grin

After listening to the main chief sponsor of Bokoharam and how he intend to exterminate the Igbos with his vengeful hatred and bigotry

Deep hatred for President Jonathan, Ameachi and Okorocha.

And how he intends to annihilate the South-South by crippling their oil

Why won't they leave? The undoing of Jagaban is to appoint this terrorist as his VP. Don't they do background checks before taking a decision?

If APC has the opportunity to get, I said "IF" to get 45% in the southeast. With the emergence of Shettima. They will get 12% which will be Governor's aides and families. Buhari will get more votes than this terror man.

Very humiliating and embarrassing video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgFo4SjkCz0
stupid vice oresidential APC candidate..
This man is a time bomb waiting to explode .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Gozac: 10:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

And you clamouring for people to vote a man who is obviously suffering from age-induced maladies isn't tribalistic?

There are more than 355 tribes in Nigeria and each of them now know the games you people are playing. You have no love for the Nigerian state, you're only using this as an opportunity to advance the Yoruba tribe. We're seeing this and we're taking notes and we'll pay you guys back in due course
Yorubas are supporting him because they believe he will do for Yorubas what Buhari did for the north in terms of appointment, infrastructural development.

They believe Tinubu will give Lagos special status that will ensure that money generated in Lagos will be used in development of SW states with little going to FG

Yorubas see it as their own turn to enjoy after working for the election of Buhari, they strongly believe that it is only Tinubu that can bring these eldorado for them since many claimed that OBJ didnt do anything in Yoruba land.

They see it as an opportunity for unprecedented human and infrastructure development, approval of VAT control by states, employment and appointment of Yorubas into key positions in the country.
Its just a Yoruba agenda which I keep trying to unravel all this while. I know tribalists will pounce on me for this, am not even supporting Obi neither am I based in Nigeria

To APC political elites and jobbers they see Tinubu as person that will continue business as usual for them since he is a big believer of party reward system and will surely cover their tracts since he doesnt believe in probity and accountability

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by MarketDispatch: 10:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
duro4chang:
Haters will always have one or two things to say against who they hate. If you walk on water they will say it is because you can't swim. Dance on water they will say you just want to raise dust.

How is what you typed above different from Balabloo Bluu huhu Bulaba?
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by ArcFresky(m): 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
Victoronah1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PkmlN2jVok

Something's the media will not show you. In the video we can see the Governor of imo state telling the security officers to close the gate and not to allow anyone out. As if it's by force to attend the meeting.

The MC kept reminding them that they were on love TV, maybe to comport themselves, but they were all ready to leave.

Do you think APC can win Imo State?. Watch the video.

If the whole of south east Igbo states vote LP and half of Katsina vote APC, APC will win. I never even mention Lagos, Kaduna and Kano oohh..

Let that sink in

1 Like

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Shikini: 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
Great
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by slimghost(m): 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
You think Igbos like Bala blu, blublublu, bulaba?

Even Uzodinma can’t save him in Imo.
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by TimFisher2: 11:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
babaolofin:

Big shame? I just pity you. This is what Soludo called Nzobu Nzobu politics. Remember Awolowo was stoned at Aba in 1954.

Several years ago when I was in the University in the South East, whenever I traveled down to IMO State from my school I do spend time with my Hausa friends at Ama-Hausa, off Douglas Road and another MaiSuya friend at Tetlow. They were very few in population and behaved well as strangers.

When Afegbua said APC will score 70% in South East, I said it is impossible. I said the highest is 15%. I also said 25% is not possible in any South East State except Ebonyi which is under probability.

Tinubu chances are at South West (60%), South South (50%), North Central (55%), North East (57%), North West (58%) & South East (15%).

Left to us in the South West and the North, we had no problem with Shettima dressing to NBA conference in Lagos but you made an open shame of it. Simon Ekpa also did Shettima dressing challenge. No problem.

During the 2018 presidential campaign at Abeokuta when Buhari came for campaign, people started throwing stones and plastic bottles. The opposition were excited. They said they threw cans and stones at Buhari whereas it was between two factions of APC. Buhari himself knows. To avoid similar thing between Buruji and Ladi factions, Atiku did not visit Ogun State for campaign. I wrote this to explain what happened at Jos.

As for IMO State, well done. As they walked out, it will make the dredging of Atlantic Ocean to IMO State and creation of Seaport faster.

Blabb blooo blub blah blah

Let me teach you politics, if you don't know, know it now.

I saw all these permutations months ago before it start happening now even before they say LP has no structure.

You can check my thread and posts.

I am not ordinary.

Now to your assessment on voting

Where the SouthEast goes is where the South South goes. They are just like Siamese twins. The same thing with NorthWest and NorthEast.. They vote alike maybe because of common identical relations and tongue. You can check their voting system pattern since 1999

Now the North Central won't vote for APC because of killer bandits that have terrorised them.. They are fighting for their survival and they despise anything APC because how APC handled insecurity...now the only state that will give Tinubu 80% votes in the North Central is Kogi State. This I know for sure.. (I will tell you my reason next time)

SouthWest is not even sure for Tinubu..because of exposure and intelligent mindset of the yorubas as they prefer competency and mental capacity rather than this show of shame exhibited by Tilumpu. Anyway but the poor rural areas of SouthWest will fall for Tinubu because of money inducement but Tilumpu will lose Lagos!

Now let's come back to NorthEast and NorthWest.. (Tinubu strong base). The Veepee effect saga will play a major role as APC has already written them off after the primaries that there are no competent Veepee that will give a shot to the Presidency as they are still nursing that grudges.

Now I asked you again...where is Tinubu's strong block base?..so go back and redraw your statistics. grin
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
Gozac:

The Bible says out of the abundance of the mind the mouth speaks. What you have said is just the reason why the IBOs want Tinubu dead. Only the South is fighting Tinubu because of what they wanted to do with power . Yorubas are not like that. Atiku has been with Yorubas for decades he knows the Yorubas very well.

Tinubu brought two bullion vans on the eve of 2019 presidential election, yet, PDP won three out the six South West States. Can Tinubu or Buhari win one of the Five South East States? In 2023 who do you want the Yorubas to support? Why are the IBOs supporting Obi? You have not told us.

Under Jonathan, estimated $100 billion dollars was misappropriated and looted. They made the highest revenue in the history of Africa till date saving no kobo, borrowed and spent estimated $35 billion out of Obasanjo reserves. Apart from Lamido Sanusi, all strategic MDAs were occupied by them. They empowered their kinsmen to buy properties everywhere and invest in businesses. Was that how Obasanjo run his own government?

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Dododawa01: 11:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
Waterysperm:
I was there live. People got angry when they realized that they have been played. We were promised 40k each but these Criminals ended up giving us 7k.

I was there but why u love lies like this but u resemble big bro of lie Muhammed. The big bro is Go and verify

1 Like

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
TimFisher2:

Blabb blooo blub blah blah

Let me teach you politics, if you don't know, know it now.

I saw all these permutations months ago before it start happening now even before they say LP has no structure.

You can check my thread and posts.

I am not ordinary.

Now to your assessment on voting

Where the SouthEast goes is where the South South goes. They are just like Siamese twins. The same thing with NorthWest and NorthEast.. They vote alike maybe because of common identical relations and tongue. You can check their voting system pattern since 1999

Now the North Central won't vote for APC because of killer bandits that have terrorised them.. They are fighting for their survival and they despise anything APC because how APC handled insecurity...now the only state that will give Tinubu 80% votes in the North Central is Kogi State. This I know for sure.. (I will tell you my reason next time)

SouthWest is not even sure for Tinubu..because of exposure and intelligent mindset of the yorubas as they prefer competency and mental capacity rather than this show of shame exhibited by Tilumpu. Anyway but the poor rural areas of SouthWest will fall for Tinubu because of money inducement but Tilumpu will lose Lagos!

Now let's come back to NorthEast and NorthWest.. (Tinubu strong base). The Veepee effect saga will play a major role as APC has already written them off after the primaries that there are no competent Veepee that will give a shot to the Presidency as they are still nursing that grudges.

Now I asked you again...where is Tinubu's strong block base?..so go back and redraw your statistics. grin

You don't know any politics and you don't know anything. Which permutations did you see months ago? I pity you. I came with this result midnight of November 18, 2022 after deep meditation and analysis. It is not anywhere. You are a kindergarten. I stopped reading your essay where you said South South and South East are like Siamese twins and where the IBO goes is where Calabar or Akwa Ibom man will go. You are still sleeping.

You believe the Ijaws in Bayelsa or Ogoni in Rivers or Calabar or Akwa Ibom man will follow Biafra, Unenge or what do they call you at Uyo, you are sleeping.

Apart from core Delta IBO that are following you on Nzobu Nzobu Obi politics, the remaining contest is between PDP and APC.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Wokenaija: 11:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
yaroyaro619:
Tinubu is wasting his time in south east

Atiku is coming........
Atiku in south east ?! You must be dreaming !
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Bantu10: 11:29pm On Nov 19, 2022
JoshTim:

Get empty drums ready, cause handkerchief won't be enough to mop your tears come 2023.

May God run your life the same way obi ran Anambra state. You want to push failure give us. No be us and you.

May God run your life and the lives of your generations unto the ten generations (even yet unborn) same way APC has run Nigeria.

Evil things like you will not be allowed to make decisions for Nigerians. Not this time, not by a regional and tribal candidate
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by VULCAN(m): 11:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
You are a small boy pretending to be a small girl.

Igbo marginalisation began before you were born.

Daft

Peterobiisathie:
Ibos will never learn until they put all their eggs in one basket again
Pro max marginalization of south east loading
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by TheGift: 11:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
Waterysperm:
I was there live. People got angry when they realized that they have been played. We were promised 40k each but these Criminals ended up giving us 7k.

So you are selling your support? for 40k for that matter? Less than $100 ? What a shame.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Prince111111: 12:14am On Nov 20, 2022
babaolofin:

Big shame? I just pity you. This is what Soludo called Nzobu Nzobu politics. Remember Awolowo was stoned at Aba in 1954.

Several years ago when I was in the University in the South East, whenever I traveled down to IMO State from my school I do spend time with my Hausa friends at Ama-Hausa, off Douglas Road and another MaiSuya friend at Tetlow. They were very few in population and behaved well as strangers.

When Afegbua said APC will score 70% in South East, I said it is impossible. I said the highest is 15%. I also said 25% is not possible in any South East State except Ebonyi which is under probability.

Tinubu chances are at South West (60%), South South (50%), North Central (55%), North East (57%), North West (58%) & South East (15%).

Left to us in the South West and the North, we had no problem with Shettima dressing to NBA conference in Lagos but you made an open shame of it. Simon Ekpa also did Shettima dressing challenge. No problem.

During the 2018 presidential campaign at Abeokuta when Buhari came for campaign, people started throwing stones and plastic bottles. The opposition were excited. They said they threw cans and stones at Buhari whereas it was between two factions of APC. Buhari himself knows. To avoid similar thing between Buruji and Ladi factions, Atiku did not visit Ogun State for campaign. I wrote this to explain what happened at Jos.

As for IMO State, well done. As they walked out, it will make the dredging of Atlantic Ocean to IMO State and creation of Seaport faster.
My brother,all you said here are only speculative narratives just to suite your own believe as a party Man. The events of the past are far different to what we have now. Tinubu has made a series of error which a presidential hopeful should never make from the blunders he makes without blinking an eye to his questionable pasts, I know you understand all my points. I will not like to argue with you. He can only make that 60 pcnt you stated in south west and also 50pcnt in North Central. But the remaining maybe 30pcnt in the North East and West, and 10pcnt in South East and South. Tinubu can not win the contest.
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Lightorder: 12:22am On Nov 20, 2022
duro4chang:
Can you see what I am saying? Can you see what I am seeing? Can you see that hatred is in some people 's DNA? Can you see that haters must have something negative to say about someone?
I hate useless things. No apologies
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by LordPsalm(m): 12:24am On Nov 20, 2022
Don't worry

Hope Uzodinma already promised u imo state... lol

If u see 50votes for imo make i know wetin cause am
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Lightorder: 12:24am On Nov 20, 2022
Juniorpope123:
Why will you send vice presidential candidate instead of the presidential candidate. This APC just dey under rate Nigerians. I like what dey did
they thought IGBOs are gullible and Lilly-livered like their people. Even their own Ekweremadu was beaten black and blue when he messed up. They don’t embrace nonsense
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:53am On Nov 20, 2022
yaroyaro619:
Tinubu is wasting his time in south east

Atiku is coming........
2015,19 APC lost the south east yet won the elections so what difference... What APC need is 25 percent above in South East... Finish

1 Like

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Munzy14(m): 12:54am On Nov 20, 2022
I Knew my people will not disappoint grin grin

Onye ajuru, ajULA YA.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by BABANGBALI: 1:11am On Nov 20, 2022
PDAPC = Peter & Datti Are Perfect Combinations
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by kolasoft: 1:23am On Nov 20, 2022
There is no sign people are working out only rowdy sessions observed which is normal but if truly people work out were they forced to coming on the first instance deceit can't make you win election

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Alhaji Muhammad Hurd Is Dead (katsina Police Commissioner ) / Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode / Court Reinstates Elected LG Chairmen In River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.