Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health (34145 Views)

Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi / Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos / Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health by vannessa7(f): 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
The Tinubu family in Lagos has urged Nigerians to discard the rumour surrounding the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s background, health and age.

The family maintained that Aiwaju is a bonafide son of Tinubu’s family, while reassuring that the presidential candidate’s health, like any other person older than 60 years old, is being managed well.

Speaking with The Guardian, Chairman planning Committee, Dr. Ade Ekemode urged Nigerians to give Asiwaju a chance to set things right in the country, noting that Nigeria is currently at a crossroads.

Ekemode, who is also the Olori ebi Sanusi wing of the Tinubu family, urged Nigerians to consider Asiwaju for the position of presidency by voting massively for him during the 2023 election.

He said: “We know what Lagos State was before Asiwaju became the governor. He helped to develop Lagos by generating revenue for the state even when the Federal Government deprived it of its allocation.

“He wasn’t bothered, he looked inward and generated revenue and developed the state. He has achieved a lot in the history of politics in Nigeria. The economy of Lagos state has now become among the top five in Africa. He has also developed men. When you compare him with the other aspirants you will find out that he has achieved a lot, and none of them can be compared to him.

There’s no one that cannot be challenged in his or her health, the only thing is to be able to manage it, and that is why we have doctors. Asiwaju is enjoying good health.

“There is one thing I want people to know, I am speaking now as a medical personnel. People have been saying whether Tinubu is a bona fide Tinubu’s son or not, I am speaking categorically as a doctor, if you carry out Tinubu’s DNA, you will see that it’s positive, I am putting my 59 years experience on the line for that.

“Nigeria is at a crossroad now, and we believe that Tinubu is the only person that will help us solve the country’s problem and take us to the Promised Land. He will get over the confusion. If he emerges the president, Nigeria will have a new leaf because he will do what is supposed to be done. Non-indigene come to Lagos and they excel, they even feel more at home than in their state.”

On the Muslim-Muslim ticket choice of Asiwaju’s candidacy, Ekemode said believers of Muslim and Christian faith in the Southwest see themselves as family, urging Nigerians to consider the competency of his candidature.

“I appeal to Nigerians, Nigeria is at a crossroads and we have to be true to ourselves, we have to look at who is going to solve the problem, lets leave ethnicity, let’s leave religion, let’s consider who is going to do it, we all know, its Asiwaju.”

Asiwaju, who was also present at the event urged his family members to encourage Nigerians to collect their Permanent Voter Cards (PVCs

Source: https://guardian.ng/politics/tinubus-family-clears-rumour-on-asiwajus-background-age-health/

53 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health by Ckonnet: 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2022
Tinubu family.

25 Likes

Re: Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health by socialmediaman: 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2022
He said: “We know what Lagos State was before Asiwaju became the governor. He helped to develop Lagos by generating revenue for the state even when the Federal Government deprived it of its allocation.

Yes, this was Lagos before he was elected governor, while he was a cocaine trafficker in Chicago.

Ask yourself, what will Nigerians learn from a heroin trafficker? How to murder political opponents and corruptly control state resources?

You guys should first tell us this man's real name and who he was before he left Nigeria, we want to check something

218 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health by vannessa7(f): 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2022
I think this should be on front page, Mods please do the needful, Mynd44

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health by hisgrace090: 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2022
Let start the scrutiny now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health by Durabest: 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2022
Tinubu will do well as president i have that at the back of my mind.The only competent southern is Tinubu i and those who believe in his vision will vote him.

94 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health by fman(m): 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2022
vannessa7:
I think this should be on front page, Mods please do the needful, Mynd44
u r just funny!!
Funny storyline

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health by Cantonese: 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2022
But he did not say anything about Tinubu’s family or age. He appealed on Tinubu’s health, confirming indirectly that the man has health challenges. His health is not in contention anymore, as it is not hidden. Hopefully he can manage into ripe old age.

By the way, is this man a member of Tinubu’s family? There was no evidence of blood ties with BAT from the man.

The bone of contention is his family background. Where is he from? What is his father’s name? Who is his mother? Which schools did he attend? Where are his classmates? That’s all we have been asking.

135 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health by DonNeon: 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2022
Voting Tinubu into power will plunge this nation into a catastrophic state, likewise voting atiku too who's fantastically corrupt.

Imagine voting people who brought in Buhari into power, someone who threw over 133 million people into poverty; and this person is bold enough to tell us he will continue from where Buhari stopped .

Peter obi remains our best option to set this nation up and running...

150 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health by Dreal1247: 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
Which Tinubu family again in Lagos? What of Iragbaji? Someone who hired fake bishops and pastors can still hire fake family members. Money answereth all things.

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health by Sunijacks(m): 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
Okay
Re: Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health by DesignMaestro(m): 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
Akanbi omo olodo ide. We are right behind you. No shaking. We are not bordered by their lies and blackmails. We know you are the right man for the job.

Asiwaju, with you on the race, our hope has been renewed.

<><> BAT '23

68 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health by adekolaelect(m): 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
This man has given them Tinubu haters another job of DNA

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2022
Interesting...

But the great emperor, 'The Unity' is the man God willing.

Not all these weak, deviant and unworthy people that have taken the earth. Their time will soon be up God willing. The coming of 'The Unity' nears!

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health by Shikini: 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
TINUBU is his mother's family name ...

1) Who is his father?

2) Where did he do his primary & secondary schools?

3) Who were his classmates?

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health by limeta(f): 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
All this without documents
Tinubu family are only talking to themselves

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health by sonature1: 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
Tinubu does not see the need to clear all the controversies surrounding him.

This is how Nigerians will be begging the ex-druglord to speak to them and his spokesmen will tell you that it doesn't matter.

Some people are already campaigning for him and warning up to vote for him. Black people no dey ever get sense.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health by socialmediaman: 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
Durabest:
Tinubu will do well as president i have that at the back of my mind.The only competent southern is Tinubu i and those who believe in his vision will vote him.

I think you're right. Perhaps 20% of the voting population. The rest 80% perhaps, are tired of another catastrophe being presented by the APC which will result in another wasted 8 years, but that's their opinion though grin grin grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health by ganisucks(f): 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
vannessa7:

Tinubu’s family clears rumour on Asiwaju’s background, age, health

[APC presidential candidate Bola Tinubu<br />Photo/twitter/officialabat

The Tinubu family in Lagos has urged Nigerians to discard the rumour surrounding the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s background, health and age.

The family maintained that Aiwaju is a bonafide son of Tinubu’s family, while reassuring that the presidential candidate’s health, like any other person older than 60 years old, is being managed well.

Speaking with The Guardian, Chairman planning Committee, Dr. Ade Ekemode urged Nigerians to give Asiwaju a chance to set things right in the country, noting that Nigeria is currently at a crossroads.
Ekemode, who is also the Olori ebi Sanusi wing of the Tinubu family, urged Nigerians to consider Asiwaju for the position of presidency by voting massively for him during the 2023 election.

“He wasn’t bothered, he looked inward and generated revenue and developed the state. He has achieved a lot in the history of politics in Nigeria. The economy of Lagos state has now become among the top five in Africa. He has also developed men. When you compare him with the other aspirants you will find out that he has achieved a lot, and none of them can be compared to him.

“There’s no one that cannot be challenged in his or her health, the only thing is to be able to manage it, and that is why we have doctors. Asiwaju is enjoying good health.

“There is one thing I want people to know, I am speaking now as a medical personnel. People have been saying whether Tinubu is a bona fide Tinubu’s son or not, I am speaking categorically as a doctor, if you carry out Tinubu’s DNA, you will see that it’s positive, I am putting my 59 years experience on the line for that.

“Nigeria is at a crossroad now, and we believe that Tinubu is the only person that will help us solve the country’s problem and take us to the Promised Land. He will get over the confusion. If he emerges the president, Nigeria will have a new leaf because he will do what is supposed to be done. Non-indigene come to Lagos and they excel, they even feel more at home than in their state.”

On the Muslim-Muslim ticket choice of Asiwaju’s candidacy, Ekemode said believers of Muslim and Christian faith in the Southwest see themselves as family, urging Nigerians to consider the competency of his candidature.

“I appeal to Nigerians, Nigeria is at a crossroads and we have to be true to ourselves, we have to look at who is going to solve the problem, lets leave ethnicity, let’s leave religion, let’s consider who is going to do it, we all know, its Asiwaju.”
Asiwaju, who was also present at the event urged his family members to encourage Nigerians to collect their Permanent Voter Cards (PVCs

Source: https://guardian.ng/politics/tinubus-family-clears-rumour-on-asiwajus-background-age-health/

The good doctor started out by stating supposed facts like a financial expert. Then he said he is a doctor, and then made himself a genealogist. As if that was not enough, he became a religious expert. Jack of all trade Master of none. All because you want to chop National cake, you are begging Nigerians to vote your supposed kinsman. I thought you had the whole North on lock down. Or is Muslim Muslim ticket not selling again. Don't worry, the fathers have not even started yet, Jos and Imo is just about testing the microphone. When the music will start, you go know.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health by ganisucks(f): 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
DesignMaestro:
Akanbi omo olodo ide. We are right behind you. No shaking. We are not bordered by their lies and blackmails. We know you are the right man for the job.

Asiwaju, with you on the race, our hope has been renewed.

<><> BAT '23

You are confident, but his family is begging. Indomie generation.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health by ganisucks(f): 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
Sonyboom:
Many of you igbo on NL are exceedingly foolish. Where in Nigeria construction is it stated any one with health challenges can not be President ?

What is Nigeria Construction. I have no idea what that means. The one I know is Nigeria constitution.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health by GoodLife4live: 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
socialmediaman:

Yes, this was Lagos before he was elected governor, while he was a cocaine trafficker in Chicago.

Ask yourself, what will Nigerians learn from a heroin trafficker? How to murder political opponents and corruptly control state resources?

You guys should first tell us this man's real name and who he was before he left Nigeria, we want to check something
and dis is Lagos now after he became a GOVERNOR....

Tinubu really try for Lagos STATE....

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health by GoodLife4live: 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
Dis is the work of TINUBU

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health by toneroforever(m): 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
Tinubu is capable of hiring those guys. Some one that rented fake bishops & crowds is also capable of renting family members.
He is not fit to be the president.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health by Roboto11: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
Anambra Road before and after Obi.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health by Racoon(m): 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
“We know what Lagos State was before Asiwaju became the governor....."
The Maroko land improvement Scheme was a project started and completed by Brig-Gen Raji Rasaki and further improved by Military Administrators who took control of the State after his administration.

It was the legendary Alhaji Lateef Jakande who had actually opened up the Lekki peninsula when the first democratic elected governor broke through the forests and the swamps with his road building crew, erecting first class roads from Ozumba Mbadiwe to the fringes of Epe, thereby opening up the Eastern corridor of Lagos State. Gbolahan Mudashiru, the military Administrator who succeeded him, pushed the construction to Epe.

Of course, as the governor of the State from 1999 to 2007, the Administration of Ahmed Bola Tinubu added one lane to the existing two and erected toll gates to generate revenues.

The general upgrades that attend the continuous service improvement on the Lekki & Eastern Corridor is a combined effort which had evolved over time and leaders at every stage of their engagement have added value to the Lekki peninsula.Finally, just like all human activities and endeavours, Lagos is a work in progress. It is never an arrival.

Government is a continuum, a progressive work in perpetual motion where all protagonists fulfil their chore and leave the scene for others to continue. That’s the rhythm of life. No one is ever etched in perpetual relevance save the grace of the living God
https://www.nairaland.com/7320946/oriental-hotel-lied-olanrewaju-tackles#116442581

The is the Lagos Tinubu and his zombies always claimed he developed. Nobody else was involved in the developmental strides Lagos have undergone except Tinubu.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health by Racoon(m): 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
There’s no one that cannot be challenged in his or her health, the only thing is to be able to manage it, and that is why we have doctors. Asiwaju is enjoying good health.

Same family that not only denied Tinubu but publish a genealogy of the Tinubu family even disowning him? Why all these sudden volte face? The power of money?

Excuse me doctor, did you say "Asiwaju is enjoying good health"? With all the obvious signs of cognitive impairment, Parkinson's Disease + palsy and chronic enuresis? Tinubu that has been on health tourism in France and London hospitals? You need to be committed into prison sir.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health by GoodLife4live: 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
It is only a foolish, devilish human beings will compare GREAT TINUBU to A mediocrity thinker like PETER OBI.....

TINUBU created institution call LAMATA... It is lamata that is in charge of all Lagos transport INFRASTRUCTURAL developments...

Lagos light rail
LASWA ... Lagos water way
BRT. BUS RAPID RESPONSE
ALL LAGOS BUS TERMINALS

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health by Perfectbeing(m): 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
DonNeon:
Voting Tinubu into power will plunge this nation into a catastrophic state, likewise voting atiku too who's fantastically corrupt.

Imagine voting people who brought in Buhari into power, someone who threw over 133 million people into poverty; and this person is bold enough to tell us he will continue from where Buhari stopped .

Peter obi remains our best option to set this nation up and running...

Imagine voting for a man who wanted to be the Vice President of the man who brought Buhari into power.

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health by Racoon(m): 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
“Nigeria is at a crossroad now, and we believe that Tinubu is the only person that will help us solve the country’s problem and take us to the Promised Land.

He will get over the confusion. If he emerges the president, Nigeria will have a new leaf because he will do what is supposed to be done
It will never be well with the foolish so called aged person saying this shitcrap. To serve Nigeria is not by force.

After eight years of Buhari's vacant, dementia-plagued presidency, the last thing Nigeria needs is another presidency that will double down on it, that would be conducted through dishonest press releases by presidential spokespersons, paid social media troll farms, and TV appearances by deviously mercenary mind managers.

In 2015, Buhari was hardly a promising candidate, but things were not supposed to be this bad. The man did not solve any problem but worsened everything with his impotence and sadistic arrogance. That was a leader Tinubu helped install twice & we're supposed to trust his judgement again? No!

After the monumental disaster called Buhari, Nigeria cannot afford another leader whose driving motivation for the presidency is to merely fulfil a lifelong dream. Tinubu has a right to pursue his ambition but not at the expense of poor and long-suffering Nigerians already counting down to the days when Buhari’s nuisance will be escorted out of Aso Rock.

The 2023 election should be a turning point. Recruiting another bumbler as president jeopardises that chance. We can all agree that Nigeria deserves better than a candidate without a viable record of administrative success beyond the cheap propaganda retailed in the media and parroted by those who do not listen to their own thoughts before mouthing them
"TINUBU PRESIDENCY: AFFLICTION SHALL NOT RISE A SECOND TIME" -ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN.
https://punchng.com/tinubus-presidency-affliction-must-not-rise-a-second-time/

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kazeem Ololade, Ogun Councillor Commissions Windows Newly Installed (photo) / Pictures Of A Crowd Waiting At Tafawa Balewa Stadium To See Buhari. / All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.