Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office (16137 Views)

2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi / Buhari APC Broom Failed To Sweep Away Corruption - International Journalist / 2019: Enugu PDP Strategizes To Sweep Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by ShowYourCertificate: 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
The Obi-Datti Media Office has said the Labour Party is preparing to for an outright victory in the 36 states of the federation including the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, in the 2023 general elections.

The Media Office said this in a statement in Abuja, on Friday.

It said it was responding to a clearly unsubstantiated view expressed by a former Governor of Ekiti state, Ayo Fayose that he does not see Labour Party winning 25% in 24 states of the federation.

The Labour Party Campaign said, “Ordinarily, we would not have bordered to react to such subjective view not supported empirically but we feel such view is capable of sending the wrong message to the public if unexplained.

“LP presidential candidate, Mr. Peter Obi and his Running mate, Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmad are not targeting 24 states for victory but the entire country meaning the 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory.

“We are well aware that making 25% of the votes cast in 24 states is the minimum requirement to win the Presidency, but LP is looking at the entire country since it’s flag bearer is a national person to be limited to any region.

“Ex-Governor Fayose is certainly living in the past by refusing to capture the political mood of the country which is beyond geopolitical, ethnic, regional, state and my turn interests.“

The Media Office further noted that Nigerian youths who are driving the Obidient Movement are spread and active in every state of the federation and their target is overwhelming and outright victory across board.

It further observed that it was possible that Mr. Fayose and people who reason the way he does are relying on the old order not knowing that the Take-back-Nigeria project is actually meant to dismantle and decimate the old order and install a new vibrant and progressive system.

The statement further read, “Mr. Fayose possibly due to political reason did not want to factor in the opinion polls conducted scientifically and professionally by three professional bodies, ANAP Foundation, Bloomberg and the Arewa Trust foundation all giving victory at the poll to LP’s Peter Obi.

“Since these scientifically proved polls were conducted few months ago, Peter Obi and his Obidient Movement have had their profiles ascending not declining meaning that victory in 2023 by Labour Party is being more enhanced.

“Finally, for purposes of emphasis, every indicator ahead of 2023 is showing clearly that Labour Party candidate is cruising to victory because his messages have sank with the people and has made the people’s decision to take back the country unanimous, total and unflinching.

“The train has left the station and we expect progressive minds like Fayose to join.“
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/2023-labour-party-preparing-to-sweep-polls-in-36-states/

98 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by PrinceOfLagos: 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
If I no vote Peter Obi, wetin I gain

301 Likes 22 Shares

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by GoooodHardDick: 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
I'll urge president peter Babatunde Hassan Oluwadare Obi to start preparing his inugration speech now.

No doubt, he is the next president of Nigeria

256 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Asgard73: 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
After February… all noise ends ..

Atiku no get Opposition… and that’s fact and reality on ground

Labour won’t even see 25% in 10 states… another fact.. not media likes

OBi fans can abuse and curse.. but reality can’t change

Will say it again .. with all media noise abuse and curses… Tinubu will come second with over 6 million votes on any number Obi will get…

Power to the people
North 2023

February is here already

Sure he will lose Anambra

Make I know weda all this monikers abusing go come vote for Anambra ..during election

Enugu too is not even sure.. talk more of Abia

2023 go shock all noise makers

13 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by FreeStuffsNG: 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
Loriro Lamba 2023 by the mushroom party.

Asiwaju lokan! Mushroom party ti lule joor.
check my signature for free stuffs!

97 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Okoroawusa: 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is Nigeria's next president

100 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Naira20: 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
That's one thing I love about OBIdients.
They love challenges and end up surmounting them.

I'm so proud of OBIdients.
I no longer worry about NL mod's bias because whether they ban us or not, comrades have not allowed Tinubu's urchins to spread lies.

As per Atiku, I see all the threads they create but only 2 or 3 people comment there.

Atiku seems to be the first casualty.

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Abfinest007(m): 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
Nairaland mods are very bias, they think they're doing us a favor,if obi don't win but they failed already, bcus obi has won already

I created a tread here since morning d said"news"haven't hit the front page . someone else created that same tread and it hasn't hit d front page . Soon we'll leave dis forum 4 u guys

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Abfinest007(m): 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
I do visit my states and I can say for sure obi will win here

9 Likes

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Antyislam: 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
Even WE Yoruba Christian's will vote for Obi, since Tinubu is running on muslim Muslim ticket

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by sonature1: 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
Labour Party should intensify their campaign efforts in South South and North Central. South East is already in the bag for Peter Obi.

Play more Peter Obi's messages across these regions. Enlighten Nigerians so they can see beyond tribe and religion.

If we eventually overcome those two, God has answered our prayers.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by yyba: 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

that is if you have voters card grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Peterobiisathie(f): 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
They want to win in a state that they do not have candidates

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Abdu81: 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
Asgard73:

Will say it again .. with all media noise abuse and curses… Tinubu will come second with over 6 million votes on any number Obi will get…

Power to the people
North 2023

February is here already

Make I know weda all this monikers abusing go come vote for Anambra ..during election

Oga is not,and never noise,obi winning sir.

Is very obvious.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Asgard73: 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2022
Abdu81:

Oga is not,and never noise,obi winning sir.

Is very obvious.

Obvious to online and internet freaks

What about offline

Okay you believe those not less than 10,000 youths jumping up and dan yesterday I ph will translate to 1.5 million votes ?
This people sef and their reasoning

A Tinubu with take more votes in rivers than Obi will ever get

Talk more Atiku and Pdp

February will help you define reality and media noise

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Prince111111: 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
Asgard73:

Power to the people
North 2023

February is here already

you even get time to reply grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by DadaHammed: 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
yyba:
that is if you have voters card grin

You wan see my own? grin
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Asgard73: 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2022
Prince111111:
you even get time to reply grin

Election is here already

Na to state facts

So nobody will come and claim gibberish after February

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Terror48: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
Asgard73:

Power to the people
North 2023

February is here already

Mumu,who curse reach Urchins?

6 Likes

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Asgard73: 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
Terror48:
Mumu,who curse reach Urchins?

Your father is a mumu ba? And he’s cursed ..

Sorry

Next?
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Terror48: 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
Asgard73:

Your father is a mumu ba? And he’s cursed ..

Sorry

Next?
chai!see person make I dey follow talk

1 Like

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Penguin2: 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2022
If not for Obi, this election cycle would have been the most boring ever.

Imagine expecting a president from either Atiku or Tinubu…

Obi thank you for daring to try.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by sreamsense: 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

When you refused to vote for Buhari, did you not gain frustration, shame and 8-year nagging? You gain the same thing if you vote for Obi since you are known as notorious serial looser in political matters. You can also gain labouring in vain. You should be bothering about how LP will win one local government outside south east first, you are bothering yourself about 25% in state outside south east.

Normal trend follows during election, focus will be on APC/PDP, structureless party will only see votes in small thousands in some state. No way, labour party will even win 13 states at 25% convincingly. You can continue to fool yourself since you like twisting truth, your expiring date for self deceit is February. May God keep us to witness it

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by PrinceOfLagos: 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
sreamsense:

When you refused to vote for Buhari, did you not gain frustration, shame and 8-year nagging? You gain the same thing if you vote for Obi since you are known as notorious serial looser in political matters. You can also gain labouring in vain. You should be bothering about how LP will win one local government outside south east first, you are bothering yourself about 25% in state outside south east.

Normal trend follows during election, focus will be on APC/PDP, structureless party will only see votes in small thousands in some state. No way, labour party will even win 13 states at 25% convincingly. You can continue to fool yourself since you like twisting truth, your expiring date for self deceit is February. May God keep us to witness it
As E dey pepper you, Na so E go dey sweet Us

16 Likes

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by ican2020: 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
Doing things differently is the only guarantee for a new outcome

1 Like

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Xbobtage: 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
Penguin2:
If not for Obi, this election cycle would have been the most boring ever.

Imagine expecting a president from either Atiku or Tinubu…

Obi thank you for daring to try.

Yes It would feel truly hopeless, One can only Imagine.

Obi is light years better by every yard stick to the other contestants, Just imagine rather than the usual Stealing allegations, What we are hearing is complaints that he saved 85 Billion Naira(honestly an equivalent of over 300 Billion at todays exchange rate) or he is too stingy, on the other thread a commenter was arguing seriously about how Peter Obi could have remember that he played football with Peter Odilli and he shouldnt be voted for based on this.

Nigerians have simply because of Tribalism forgotten that we are a country of dangerously corrupt officials who are out there to literally eat you alive whether you are related to them or not.

Peter Obi could have simply not moved forward beyond the PDP Primaries and this country would have already moved into a pathway to darkness because of greedy politicians who would rather sink this country for their selfish reason. Let no one deceive you, Tribalism is as dangerous as Corruption, Marginalization of any section especially a major section of our country is guaranteed path to our destruction. You may not like it but rotation of presidency between the zones is very important to our stability as a nation. Anyone trying to convince otherwise has sold their conscience.

In true spirit of One Nigeria, and the belief that NO one tribe in this United project is a Slave to another, We should all be supporting Peter Obi. If these other political were bringing out really outstanding contestants people like Amina Mohammed, or Adesina of AFDB Bank or Okonjo Iweala, then we can maybe think about it as whether it is worth it that a major Nigerian Tribe is being left out of the presidential contest but instead imagine the kind of Presidential Aspirants these people expect us to sell our conscience for. If truly BAT wins this election which is very unlikely the turn can only back to the south in 16years, this is going to be 16 years of tribal insurgency and restiveness coming from disenfranchised youths from that region, all so that a person with a resume like BAT can be president?

The screams of marginalisation and Bigotism against the igbos by their people is killing the morale of the Nigerian Project, tearing our acountry apart, chasing away Foreign Investments and giving this country an Overall Bad Outlook.

No single person who considers theirself a Child of God, or a Good Person who believes in fairness and Equity should be cheering or enabling any one or group who is behind this Marginalization of a Major tribe of our Country. We have to move beyond the history of the Civil War so this country can heal and an Igbo president is a good way to do that. Dont make your decision based on insult online posters because you want to purnish the. If the fact that Obi is a young, corrupt free prudent manager of money is not good enough for you, then vote him because of your that nice igbo neighbor, or customer or childhood friend or teacher or Igbo policeman at the round about under rain and under sun, let them know that we are all in this together,

The fact that Obi is still running leaves the door of the possibility to right this wrong open, knowing he is a Prudent, Humble and genuinely good person is an additional icing on the cake.

This country is our only home, dont let Greedy politicians steal your conscience for a piece of cake.

God Bless us all

15 Likes

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Wurld: 6:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
Do I think Peter Obi is the best candidate we have?
Yes I do.

Will he be able to fix Nigeria?

Honestly I think it's going to take more than 8 years of commitment to unscrew this country, cos this present administration has gone extra length to screw the shite out of us. This is why I'm kind of scared that even if Peter Obi wins his performance might fall short of people's expectations, cos Nigerians are expecting a Messiah that will just wave some magic wand and fix all that this current administration has broken. Las las we go dey alright sha.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Realists(m): 6:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
Nzogbu Nzogbu type of politics as rightly said by Professor Charles Soludo.
Why the noise, when it's a fact that poverty increased in Anambra state, when Obituary was Governor for eight years ?. Before you qoute me, checkout the data., Prof Soludo submitted.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Houseofglam7(f): 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2022
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 / Customs Impounds 3 Trailers In Katsina, Conveying Contraband Goods / Groups Gifts Obiano N12.5 Million For Anambra 2017 Election Form - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.