Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office (16170 Views)

2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi / Buhari APC Broom Failed To Sweep Away Corruption - International Journalist / 2019: Enugu PDP Strategizes To Sweep Polls (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by historic: 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
Asgard73:

Obvious to online and internet freaks

What about offline

Okay you believe those not less than 10,000 youths jumping up and dan yesterday I ph will translate to 1.5 million votes ?
This people sef and their reasoning

A Tinubu with take more votes in rivers than Obi will ever get

Talk more Atiku and Pdp

February will help you define reality and media noise

What makes you think Tinubu can ever win obi in any south east or south south state... You guys are really high these days
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Noahsarko: 8:01pm On Nov 18, 2022

say goodbye to generator with Power Station Portable Bank

Power your laptop, phones, MiFi, powerbanks, Speaker, fan, radio, LED light, camera. etc

46,200mah , 65watts

Contact me on whatsapp to get the LIVE video on how it works.

Pay on Delivery nationwide via GIG Logistics !!!

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by caracas: 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
Asgard73:
After February… all noise ends ..

Atiku no get Opposition… and that’s fact and reality on ground

Labour won’t even see 25% in 10 states… another fact.. not media likes

OBi fans can abuse and curse.. but reality can’t change

Will say it again .. with all media noise abuse and curses… Tinubu will come second with over 6 million votes on any number Obi will get…

Power to the people
North 2023

February is here already

Sure he will lose Anambra

Make I know weda all this monikers abusing go come vote for Anambra ..during election

Enugu too is not even sure.. talk more of Abia

2023 go shock all noise makers

You no lie , Peter obi will lose the whole of the SE, Ss etc. He will lose his local government, his ward, his polling unit , village, extended family, immediate family, in fact his beloved wife will not vote for him.
I see Peter obi getting just 2 votes ….
Yet I see him been declared president of the federal republic of Nigeria come February 2023
Don’t ask me how?This I have seen and it must come to pass…. Amen
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by NavasBit: 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
See this fool. You can win any state in 2023. Mark my word. Your Obi will retire soon.
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by humphrey009(m): 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
Labour Party for sure
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by sreamsense: 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

As E dey pepper you, Na so E go dey sweet Us
I agree it will sweet you from now till February which has a short life span. Remember, after February you have 8years to wail and get you peppered. So, enjoy your self-deceit now, expiry date is February when you begin your 8years wailing and nagging, then; your sweet will turn to bitter experience

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Ikukuchi: 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
You that voted him, how market? I hope you, you family, and community have water, secured, have electricity and buys fuel at #87 than we that didn't vote him. Tell your senator representing you to forward a bill to extend his stay for another tenure
sreamsense:

When you refused to vote for Buhari, did you not gain frustration, shame and 8-year nagging? You gain the same thing if you vote for Obi since you are known as notorious serial looser in political matters. You can also gain labouring in vain. You should be bothering about how LP will win one local government outside south east first, you are bothering yourself about 25% in state outside south east.

Normal trend follows during election, focus will be on APC/PDP, structureless party will only see votes in small thousands in some state. No way, labour party will even win 13 states at 25% convincingly. You can continue to fool yourself since you like twisting truth, your expiring date for self deceit is February. May God keep us to witness it
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by LogicnReason: 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
For your mind all the people who have voters card will not vote Obi, and anyone who says publicly that they will vote Obi don't have voters card grin

When people dey live in denial na so e dey be. It will be like a dream to you when it happens okay. The thing wey your eye dey see everyday, only you dey tell your mind say its not true grin
yyba:
that is if you have voters card grin
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Adedapo57: 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
Asgard73:

Will say it again .. with all media noise abuse and curses… Tinubu will come second with over 6 million votes on any number Obi will get…

Power to the people
North 2023

February is here already

Make I know weda all this monikers abusing go come vote for Anambra ..during election

stop mentioning obi’s name, u guys have nothing else to say other than mentioning obi’s name in ur defense. Market ur candidate... well I can’t blame you there’s nothing to market.. has obi tried to de market anybody..
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by oyeb15: 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2022
Obi will not get up to 50k vote throughout d federation.
Nobe d election wey we dey do every 4years?

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by asanausana91: 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
While Peter Obi is telling us not to vote for the governorship candidate of labour party in Rivers state.
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by SugarGirl44(f): 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
Abfinest007:

. Soon we'll leave dis forum 4 u guys

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Don’t just make empty mouth the way y’all have be threatening to leave Lagos and it would turn to a desert.
For once say something and fcking do it!!!
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Abdu81: 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
Asgard73:

Obvious to online and internet freaks

What about offline

Okay you believe those not less than 10,000 youths jumping up and dan yesterday I ph will translate to 1.5 million votes ?
This people sef and their reasoning

A Tinubu with take more votes in rivers than Obi will ever get

Talk more Atiku and Pdp

February will help you define reality and media noise

You will understand the word Christendom in February, American wonders awaits all of you.
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by alimiadedayo1: 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
Abdu81:

Oga is not,and never noise,obi winning sir.

Is very obvious.
why are you talking like a little kid how will obi win? have they taken something away from your common sense I dont understand in reality is that possible?
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by alimiadedayo1: 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
sreamsense:

I agree it will sweet you from now till February which has a short life span. Remember, after February you have 8years to wail and get you peppered. So, enjoy your self-deceit now, expiry date is February when you begin your 8years wailing and nagging, then; your sweet will turn to bitter experience
they will cry and wail and will receive no sense
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Abdu81: 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

why are you talking like a little kid how will obi win? have they taken something away from your common sense I dont understand in reality is that possible?

How will he not win?
Because atiku is paying some fools to talk rubbish?

Obi is sure.
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by goodnewscliff(m): 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
The youths are massively participating in election next year unlike previous years, students, sooo many youths has ineced already
And we know who they want to vote for.
This is not the usual game.
Be ready , anything can happen. Don't underestimate anyone especially the new people person.

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by alimiadedayo1: 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
Abdu81:

How will he not win?
Because atiku is paying some fools to talk rubbish?

Obi is sure.
bro can you analyze it to me intelligently how Peter obi will win this election not a social media election we are talking about presidential election that involves the 6 geo political zone
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by fredoooooo: 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
Abfinest007:
Nairaland mods are very bias, they think they're doing us a favor,if obi don't win but they failed already, bcus obi has won already

I created a tread here since morning d said"news"haven't hit the front page . someone else created that same tread and it hasn't hit d front page . Soon we'll leave dis forum 4 u guys
GO AND NEVER COME BACK , WHO FORCED YOU HERE BEFORE ... GO ABEG BUNCH OF PEST , ALL DEY DO IS TO FEAST ON OTHERS AND STILL RUN THEIR MOUTH . OGA MAKE UNA PACK AND GO, WE'RE FED UP OF YOUR CRYING. GO ABEG ,GO ....
IF YPU COMMENT ON THIS SITE AGAIN, OR YOU CREATE ANOTHER MONIKER, NO BE YA MAM BORN YOU .
GO AND THREATEN YASELF ,JUST IMAGINE O .
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Abdu81: 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2022
alimiadedayo1:
bro can you analyze it to me intelligently how Peter obi will win this election not a social media election we are talking about presidential election that involves the 6 geo political zone

He is winning in three zones of the six sir.
Se
Ss
Nc
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by adeola538: 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
As E dey pepper you, Na so E go dey sweet UsAs E dey pepper you, Na so E go dey sweet Us...
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by TrumpDonald2: 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Loriro Lamba 2023 by the mushroom party.

Asiwaju lokan! Mushroom party ti lule joor.
check my signature for free stuffs!

grin grin grin I have FreeSniperNG

ObiDatti 2023
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by historic: 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
oyeb15:
Obi will not get up to 50k vote throughout d federation.
Nobe d election wey we dey do every 4years?

He won't even see 1 vote... Hope you are satisfied now
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by historic: 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

The real question is how will tinubu win... His only hope is the SW nowhere else... Or can you tell me any other place he will win apart from the SW .. please don't even mention the SE and SS because those places are no go area... Atiku even get hope pass am for those regions
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by alimiadedayo1: 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
historic:

The real question is how will tinubu win... His only hope is the SW nowhere else... Or can you tell me any other place he will win apart from the SW .. please don't even mention the SE and SS because those places are no go area... Atiku even get hope pass am for those regions
I am not in support of tinubu but I can tell you with Peter obi on the race tinubu has a better chance than Atiku.. I don't do politics with emotions and feelings.. I ave never voted for apc and I will not vote for them till eternity but let the reality be told apc has a better chance with this political dispensation.. can you analyze it how Peter obi will win and I will analyze how Peter obi will loose and how Atiku can win or loose this election
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Tonygeesm(m): 10:54pm On Nov 18, 2022
Asgard73:

Power to the people
North 2023

February is here already so you fullishly think Nigeria is made for the north,after the the failure and backward for 8years

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by DrAkpamudehe: 11:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
They want to win in a state that they do not have candidates

Lol, no be juju be that? grin
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by goodheart01: 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is Nigeria's next president

Blubula bula bulala baba blu blubuluu bulabalua

Hope u understood all I said up there? because that’s the only language u urchins understand these days.
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by dabiriy(m): 3:36am On Nov 19, 2022
No be only sweep na clean.yeye
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by drlateef: 4:18am On Nov 19, 2022
Abdu81:

Oga is not,and never noise,obi winning sir.

Is very obvious.

I can see Obi winning on Twitter. Not in Nigeria. Southwest, northwest, northeast and northcentral are not for Obi. Remove Kogi, Kwara and Nasarawa from northwest, what remains? All of these are APC. Only place where Obi may get up to 40% is southeast. How is he going to win?

Emefiele: Court Orders Unconditional Release Of ex-CBN Governor / Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List / My Oga At The Top